Huge thanks to USPlabsRep and USPlabs :)

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Today, I got a nice care package from USP Labs:)
HUGE thanks to UspLabsRep who sent this nice package containing 2x Ultimate T and a nice t-shirt:)
I wanted to pay for the shipping since I live in Norway, but he didnt wanted :)

Bloodwork will be done after 2 months and it will be fun to see how it goes:)
Last time I checked my T levels, it was almost 2 months ago

Thank you again and I really look forward to this run:)

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Can't wait for official bloodwork. Just wondering, how old are you?

Thanks guys :)

I am 32 years old :)
In 2008 my doc said I have severe sleep apnea (did sleeplab test).
A normal guy have max 5 breath stops each hour and max 5 sec each stop. I had up to 57 beath stops in one hour and average was 48 each hour. From 30 to 90 sec(apnea/hypnea). Apnea means breath stop, hypnea is more like false breathing. Body is trying to breath.
It was not fun waking up in the middle of the night feeling like someone is chokikg me!no air etc!

So I had Nose surgery, reduced soft palate and uvula, removed tonsils, adenoid (pharyngeal tonsil) and removed nasal concha. But still i am not 100% free for sleep apnea and CPAP/bPAP etc i cant use the. Have tried but could not get used to them.

After so many years with Severe sleep apnea I believe it ruined my T levels but I am gaining pretty good. The only thing I can notice, I am not gaining strength so fast. But I do train for the size anyway :)

Will be fun to see if ultimate T increase my T :)

USPlabsRep

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
HUGE thanks to UspLabsRep who sent this nice package containing 2x Ultimate T and a nice t-shirt:)

Its proven to be a good formula for us thus far from consumer feedback...

hope it treats you the same.

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
You doing pre-supplement bloodwork too, or just using the 60 day old number? What was your level two months ago?

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Sweet in to see the results!

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You doing pre-supplement bloodwork too, or just using the 60 day old number? What was your level two months ago?
Since i did bloodwork in february and 2 months ago, my stupid doc said it is not nessesary to take any new. Told him about a new T booster (my doc is a cool guy who actually workout and even use steroids lol).
So he said we could take new bloodwork after Ultimate T.

My Current Serum T Is:
8.9 ng/dL or 256 nmol/L

SHBG:15 nmol/L

he never told me how much free T

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

This is refreshingly generous.

Most companies won't even ship to me in England and I know what shipping to Norway is like lol. :)

USPlabsRep

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Most companies won't even ship to me in England and I know what shipping to Norway is like lol. :)
I hid the product in ice cubes..

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
X2.... best promotion I've seen on AM. Period.

Encouraging and knowledgeable reps too!!!

highlander31

highlander31

Awards
  • Established
in for the results.

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Yes I know. I felt almost bad because I know shipping is not cheap. I really wanted to pay but they did not want :(

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Lol, USP has high hopes of your weight gain on this run, do em proud! :)
Probably hahahaa :D
I need to admit, after done some research, this T booster could give some nice appetite increase. I really dont need thatbut allways fun to throw in more food lol

Forgot to say, I will order one extra bottle of ultimate T so I can run 6 caps at day :)

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

outstanding...very glad you got this!!!:clap2:

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Are you interested? We always ship across the pond...
That is a very kind offer, thank you.

It would be unfair on you though, if I liked it and left a positive review it would be less than 30 seconds before someone accused us of being the same company lol. :)

bcruder

Awards
Keep working on the sleep apnea, do not ignore it. Life is more important than T levels and muscle growth.

I recently had the same surgery plus removal of some overgrowth from a decades-old repair of a deviated septum. It appears to have worked for me.

CPAP seemed to be working but I was diagnosed with a right bundle branch block and a degree of pulmonary hypertension. My wife who also used CPAP religiously was diagnosed with atrial fibrillation. All three are lifelong conditions that are known to result from untreated or under-treated OSA. Afib can throw fatal clots and my wife is permanently on expensive anti-platelet and rhythm-control drugs.

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Keep working on the sleep apnea, do not ignore it. Life is more important than T levels and muscle growth.

I recently had the same surgery plus removal of some overgrowth from a decades-old repair of a deviated septum. It appears to have worked for me.

CPAP seemed to be working but I was diagnosed with a right bundle branch block and a degree of pulmonary hypertension. My wife who also used CPAP religiously was diagnosed with atrial fibrillation. All three are lifelong conditions that are known to result from untreated or under-treated OSA. Afib can throw fatal clots and my wife is permanently on expensive anti-platelet and rhythm-control drugs.
Thank you for sharing your story . Sorry to hear about your and your wifes OSA and I hope you guys get better.

Believe or not, i am 100% good now because I am sleeping 45 degree.
But if i use normal pillow , i would not sleep so well

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
Since i did bloodwork in february and 2 months ago, my stupid doc said it is not nessesary to take any new. Told him about a new T booster (my doc is a cool guy who actually workout and even use steroids lol).
So he said we could take new bloodwork after Ultimate T.

My Current Serum T Is:
8.9 ng/dL or 256 nmol/L

SHBG:15 nmol/L

he never told me how much free T
Thanks mate. I think you switched some numbers :)

8.9 nmol/l
2.57 ng/ml
257 ng/dl

Cool converter: h t t p s : / / w w w .nebido.com/tools/index.php/en/default/index/conversion-tool

classic34

classic34

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How did I miss this... Very happy to see you've received the goods Dane! I look forward to your results and sprinkling of posts in various threads along the way! Keep us updated. :D

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How did I miss this... Very happy to see you've received the goods Dane! I look forward to your results and sprinkling of posts in various threads along the way! Keep us updated. :D
Started today :)

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
anecdotal feedback is welcomed
Not sure what anecdotal means. Tried to google that but didnt get any good explanation lol.

I need to admit. My mood is elevated and so is my energy too.
Had pretty much stress At work and my mood has not been on the top last 3-4 weeks.
But today I felt more focused, relaxed(not stressed at all) and felt great.
I do understand some of you would say "its just placebo" but I really think its due to KSM-66(ashwagandha) found in Ultimate T !

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Not sure what anecdotal means. Tried to google that but didnt get any good explanation lol.

I need to admit. My mood is elevated and so is my energy too.
Had pretty much stress At work and my mood has not been on the top last 3-4 weeks.
But today I felt more focused, relaxed(not stressed at all) and felt great.
I do understand some of you would say "its just placebo" but I really think its due to KSM-66(ashwagandha) found in Ultimate T !
i think here on this forum anecdotal just means what you are feeling/experiencing without any bloods or scientific evidence to back it up....personally i put a lot of value on anecdotal feedback-many times something looks really good on paper but doesn't stand up to the real world...real world results are what i am after!!!

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i think here on this forum anecdotal just means what you are feeling/experiencing without any bloods or scientific evidence to back it up....personally i put a lot of value on anecdotal feedback-many times something looks really good on paper but doesn't stand up to the real world...real world results are what i am after!!!
Thank you for the explanation :)
Ofcourse and I totaly agree :)
It would ofcourse be fun if my bloodwork show T increase too. :)

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Thank you for the explanation :)
Ofcourse and I totaly agree :)
It would ofcourse be fun if my bloodwork show T increase too. :)

of course having higher test levels is a big deal, but feeling good at lower levels would be acceptable to me.

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
of course having higher test levels is a big deal, but feeling good at lower levels would be acceptable to me.
Totaly agree brother:)
It is how you feel that matter.
Even with my low T levels , I feel great. Never depressed .. Allways joking etc.
But of course, i would not say "no thanks" to higher T levels :)

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Totaly agree brother:)
It is how you feel that matter.
Even with my low T levels , I feel great. Never depressed .. Allways joking etc.
But of course, i would not say "no thanks" to higher T levels :)
what you have naturally is more valuable than high test levels, imo!!!

many guys with high test levels have many complaints, lol!!!

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
what you have naturally is more valuable than high test levels, imo!!!

many guys with high test levels have many complaints, lol!!!
Oh yes. That is very true :)
The mental health is more important than high T levels

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
Danes, did you take bicep and quad measurements? Starting bodyweight noted? And 1RM (ish) max's logged? Then we can subtract your usual natural progression tendency and arrive at how much size and strength the T booster added. You doing 8 weeks? You currently in Cut, Maintenance, or Bulk?

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Danes, did you take bicep and quad measurements? Starting bodyweight noted? And 1RM (ish) max's logged? Then we can subtract your usual natural progression tendency and arrive at how much size and strength the T booster added. You doing 8 weeks? You currently in Cut, Maintenance, or Bulk?
Honestly, i have been maintaining for a long period now. I dont want to weight more and at this moment i am 230 lbs. (Has been skinny as hell before).

I really dont expect any weight,strength or any huge performance gains from Ultimate T.
This is what I would like:
-increased Mood (allready noticing a difference)
-good energy from some of the ingredients (allready noticing)
-libido boost (I never had libido issues but its allways fun to be more horny etc).
-increased T levels (i know it will not change my body but it can lead to more energy etc which indirectly gives more gains. More energy, better workouts etc etc)