Huge thanks to USPlabsRep and USPlabs :)

classic34

classic34

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Here's another shout out to USPLabs and USPlabsRep , thank you very much. I haven't had blood work done but I know Ultimate T is definitely working for me.
Nice! Thanks for your feedback! :)

ucheoma

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How do you know its working without bloodwork and what do you mean by 'working'?

malin

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
yo bros , look what postman brought me today ,again thanx a lot ,they sent me more goodies that I expected. USPlabsrep is a man.
IMG_2774.JPG
As far as the product..
Libido leveled off no as horny as before but urge is still thare
Wellbeing pretty good
Biggest difference is hunger , I'm hungrier witch I like ( being in pct mode , I never cut during pct , it is a biggest mistake)
So far I'm very pleased with a product and USPlabs , they got themselves new costumer ( going to get modern protein tomorrow , )
And a shirt is a tits , gonna have to get me some more lol
Thank you again USPlabsrep.

malin

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sorry pic did not go through ( I'm computer idiot)
Any how I got
Modern creatine
3 in 1 shaker
T shirt
And ultimate t
Thanx again

classic34

classic34

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yo bros , look what postman brought me today ,again thanx a lot ,they sent me more goodies that I expected. USPlabsrep is a man.
IMG_2774.JPG
As far as the product..
Libido leveled off no as horny as before but urge is still thare
Wellbeing pretty good
Biggest difference is hunger , I'm hungrier witch I like ( being in pct mode , I never cut during pct , it is a biggest mistake)
So far I'm very pleased with a product and USPlabs , they got themselves new costumer ( going to get modern protein tomorrow , )
And a shirt is a tits , gonna have to get me some more lol
Thank you again USPlabsrep.
Sorry pic did not go through ( I'm computer idiot)
Any how I got
Modern creatine
3 in 1 shaker
T shirt
And ultimate t
Thanx again
Wonderful! Thank you for the update malin! Please let us know how things progress for you. :)

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
its all about the fabric...
A little update:

Sexdrive, libido and energy is still very good and I am actually sleeping better.
2 first weeks i woke up often during the night. Very disturbed sleep but now its normal and the tense feeling disapeared :)

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
A little update:

Sexdrive, libido and energy is still very good and I am actually sleeping better.
2 first weeks i woke up often during the night. Very disturbed sleep but now its normal and the tense feeling disapeared :)
how about hunger?

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
how about hunger?
Since you mentioned it, actually my appetite has increased ALOT last 3 days.even after eating pretty good meal, 1-2 hours later I am HUNGRY! usualy when I have Cold, I dont have appetite at all.but now I am starving lol

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Since you mentioned it, actually my appetite has increased ALOT last 3 days.even after eating pretty good meal, 1-2 hours later I am HUNGRY! usualy when I have Cold, I dont have appetite at all.but now I am starving lol
i just put up my 2nd bottle review and the thing that stood out for me was the increased appetite....i ate way above maintenance and gained 4lbs while at the same time taking a notch out of my belt....great for recomp, imo!!!

5 *

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
Danes,

You've taken ABE, Ashwaghanda (KSM), and Tonvera LongJack before, right? Have you ever stacked them? So the only ingredient that is new, would be the Spilanthes Acmella, right? It's got similar alkylamides to the Anacyclus Pyrethrum in ABE, but ok, let's say its effects are totally different. Since I think UT is the first supplement to use S. Acmella - are you saying that what you are experiencing is coming mainly from that? Cuz you've taken everything else in the prop blend, before. ABE is also known to kick up appetite.

USPlabsRep

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Danes,

You've taken ABE, Ashwaghanda (KSM), and Tonvera LongJack before, right? Have you ever stacked them? So the only ingredient that is new, would be the Spilanthes Acmella, right? It's related to the Anacyclus Pyrethrum in ABE, but ok, let's say its effects are totally different. Since I think UT is the first supplement to use S. Acmella - are you saying that what you are experiencing is coming mainly from that? Cuz you've taken everything else in the prop blend, before. ABE is also known to kick up appetite.
have you taken all those ingredients? if so, test this out and compare..

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Danes,

You've taken ABE, Ashwaghanda (KSM), and Tonvera LongJack before, right? Have you ever stacked them? So the only ingredient that is new, would be the Spilanthes Acmella, right? It's got similar alkylamides to the Anacyclus Pyrethrum in ABE, but ok, let's say its effects are totally different. Since I think UT is the first supplement to use S. Acmella - are you saying that what you are experiencing is coming mainly from that? Cuz you've taken everything else in the prop blend, before. ABE is also known to kick up appetite.
You are right about alkylamides and I need to admit, my stomach never liked ABE due to forskolin :) it destroyed my stomach!
I have not tried Ashwaghanda before either.
The most important thing is,, I am really enjoying this product and it would be lie if I said it is not "working"

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
have you taken all those ingredients? if so, test this out and compare..
I've taken them all, early in my re-awakened lifting career. I currently tend to purchase a little more powerful products because I am solely after above natural increases for my 8 week blocks of time. Contrary to what some may think - I tell people these things *will* do stuff - in the boner and fat loss departments - but not a fan for the primary marketing target: Strength and Size - the science just ain't there. I've gotten horny on Now TestoJack - if you're telling me you think UT can do more than that, and you want the biggest skeptic on the board to down two bottles and report, let me know, LOL. Wouldn't be til ~ 1 Feb though (Planned LGD run, currently) - 30 days left on cycle, PCT, then 90 days of nothing but Soy Lecithin :) I'd be honest though - I have 18 months of logs to use in the comparison of progression, and have a few PH cycles to use as well. I'd do maintenance calories to truly test it (maybe cautious bulk). If you'd be cool with: "Got horny as hell, felt great, leaned out a little, but didn't get any stronger or bigger than normal natural progression" - let me know...unless I *DO* get stronger and/or bigger :)

Edit: I take KSM-66, along with Rhodiola, as a daily staple.

USPlabsRep

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've taken them all, early in my re-awakened lifting career. I currently tend to purchase a little more powerful products because I am solely after above natural increases for my 8 week blocks of time. Contrary to what some may think - I tell people these things *will* do stuff - in the boner and fat loss departments - but not a fan for the primary marketing target: Strength and Size - the science just ain't there. I've gotten horny on Now TestoJack - if you're telling me you think UT can do more than that, and you want the biggest skeptic on the board to down two bottles and report, let me know, LOL. Wouldn't be til ~ 1 Feb though (Planned LGD run, currently) - 30 days left on cycle, PCT, then 90 days of nothing but Soy Lecithin :) I'd be honest though - I have 18 months of logs to use in the comparison of progression, and have a few PH cycles to use as well. I'd do maintenance calories to truly test it (maybe cautious bulk). If you'd be cool with: "Got horny as hell, felt great, leaned out a little, but didn't get any stronger or bigger than normal natural progression" - let me know...unless I *DO* get stronger and/or bigger :)

Edit: I take KSM-66, along with Rhodiola, as a daily staple.
it would be well utilized after you run those "little more powerful products."

classic34

classic34

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Danes, I wonder if you simply needed to adjust to the product in the sleep department. What the physiological cause was I can't say, but I'm glad to hear you are sleeping well!

I had the same thought...

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
so do I….and the reason i gift it out, I know its special for the category its in and it will lead to repeat purchases.
I will definitely run more of those lovely bottles. I am thinking of running 12 weeks before taking bloodwork and not just 8 weeks

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Danes, I wonder if you simply needed to adjust to the product in the sleep department. What the physiological cause was I can't say, but I'm glad to hear you are sleeping well!
I believe its due to KSM66 but could be the whole combination.

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
What are you saying here? No need to run it in PCT, as there is no way in heck that it will do anything in combination with Colmid and Nolva - I'll be at the tippy top of the physiological range already. You talking after PCT? You actually need about another ~6-8 weeks for the SERM's to clear and you drop to a "true" natural level. Hence my layout, above - in Feb, I'll be at true baseline. If you want a report, as layed out above, you have the PM address :)

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Little update..

-Energy is still good and I really have more energy than usualy. Its very good feeling :)

-mood is definitely better too. I am a happy guy and love joking EVERY day but its boosted now :)

-Libido is not bad but not sick either

-Appetite is almost annoying high lol!
I began to notice appetite increase in the beginning of 3rd week and its really difference. I never had problem with appetite but here is an example:
Its 1 hour and 10min since my meal (300g meat,baked potato and champignon and seriously, I feel hungry. I can really feel it in my stomach lol !!
Usualy, I dont have big appetite when I wake up, but now I am almost starving !!

malin

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hey guys , little update ,
Libido is up
Wellbeing good
Starving lol ( nothing ever raised my appetite as much as UT )
Almost done with first bottle , looking forward for a second one.
On a side note . I bought modern protein ( vanilla) and I was enjoinit so far ( I was using Pes SD and I loved it but after about 6 or 7 containers it got old and my VS dose not carry any other flavors , so now I got something I can switch it with) .anyhow I don't know if you guys ever try that but today I had an idea , scop of MP + two teaspoons of instant coffee ( Jacobs),ice and water. Blended this **** in a blender and I got myself melted coffee ice cream shake , i swear it is delicious ( had to make another one couse my wife drank most of the first one lol.
Have a good one fellas

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hey guys , little update ,
Libido is up
Wellbeing good
Starving lol ( nothing ever raised my appetite as much as UT )
Almost done with first bottle , looking forward for a second one.
On a side note . I bought modern protein ( vanilla) and I was enjoinit so far ( I was using Pes SD and I loved it but after about 6 or 7 containers it got old and my VS dose not carry any other flavors , so now I got something I can switch it with) .anyhow I don't know if you guys ever try that but today I had an idea , scop of MP + two teaspoons of instant coffee ( Jacobs),ice and water. Blended this **** in a blender and I got myself melted coffee ice cream shake , i swear it is delicious ( had to make another one couse my wife drank most of the first one lol.
Have a good one fellas
UT is making me so hungry. Damn lol

malin

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Indeed my friend , usually I did not eat breakfast or lunch at work , just did not have an appetite ( my wife was getting mad as **** when I was bringing food back home that she made for me ) now I got to eat something every couple of hours . I'm permahungry lol . I'm realy hopping that extra cal that I was missin gona translate to some gains
Just made another ice coffee shake lol and my wife is like ,, am I getting some ? " haha

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Indeed my friend , usually I did not eat breakfast or lunch at work , just did not have an appetite ( my wife was getting mad as **** when I was bringing food back home that she made for me ) now I got to eat something every couple of hours . I'm permahungry lol . I'm realy hopping that extra cal that I was missin gona translate to some gains
Just made another ice coffee shake lol and my wife is like ,, am I getting some ? " haha
Haahh :)
I didnt feel any increased appetite first weeks. But 3rd week, I really could feel it. Staaaarving.seriously,i am thinking of food almost eavh hour. This product is even worth just for this insane appetite increase :D

malin

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
And I'm using alphamine in the mornings instead of coffee ( I'm doing it for quite some time , probably to long ) and I'm hungry anyhow ,

classic34

classic34

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Little update..

-Energy is still good and I really have more energy than usualy. Its very good feeling :)

-mood is definitely better too. I am a happy guy and love joking EVERY day but its boosted now :)

-Libido is not bad but not sick either

-Appetite is almost annoying high lol!
I began to notice appetite increase in the beginning of 3rd week and its really difference. I never had problem with appetite but here is an example:
Its 1 hour and 10min since my meal (300g meat,baked potato and champignon and seriously, I feel hungry. I can really feel it in my stomach lol !!
Usualy, I dont have big appetite when I wake up, but now I am almost starving !!
Haahh :)
I didnt feel any increased appetite first weeks. But 3rd week, I really could feel it. Staaaarving.seriously,i am thinking of food almost eavh hour. This product is even worth just for this insane appetite increase :D
Awesome to hear that you're getting along so well, and that it's helping you in your everyday life with the boosted energy. Who couldn't use a little more energy? :D

How's your grocery bill? Haha!

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Awesome to hear that you're getting along so well, and that it's helping you in your everyday life with the boosted energy. Who couldn't use a little more energy? :D

How's your grocery bill? Haha!
My grocery bill is high as allways lol. But you know what? I have NEVER been saving money on food. Never.
I dont smoke, dont drink alcohol (cant remember last time I have been on a party) etc. I need to laugh when some of my friends ask me how I can afford all those supps, music equipment ++. But we can take one example.one of my friends was partying just one day and spent 700$.
Most og my friends use "Snus". Its powder tobacco, which you place under the upper lip. At least they use 1 box daily! And its about 13$box. 30 days=390$ or 31 days=403$.not to mention all the alcohol consumed at parties ++++.

So, a small update:
I still feeling great, good mood, energy, libido :)
I noticed more frequent urinating and more urgent urination. Its not so bad but its different from what It normaly use to be.

After finishing my 2nd bottle, I will run one more bottle (3 months) then run a bloodwork :)

classic34

classic34

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My grocery bill is high as allways lol. Vut you know what? I have NEVER been saving money on food. Never.
I dont smoke, dont drink alcohol (cant remember last time I have been on a party) etc. I need to laugh when some of my friends ask me how I can afford all those supps, music equipment ++. But we can take one example.one of my friends was partying just one dat and spent 700$.
Most og my friends use "Snus". Its powder tobacco, which you place under the upper lip. At least they use 1 box daily! And its about 13$box. 30 days=390$ or 31 days=403$.not to mention all the alcohol consumed at parties ++++.

So, a small update:
I still feeling great, good mood, energy, libido :)
I noticed more frequent urinating and more urgent urination. Its not so bad but its different from what It normaly use to be.

After finishing my 2nd bottle, I will run one more bottle (3 months) then run a bloodwork :)
Not bad signs! I look forward to seeing the blood test results and your final review. :)

liftandletdie

Awards
I just checked out the profile...have been out of the supp loop for a few months moving and buying a house. Definitely thinking of giving it a try as I am already a consistent fan of ashwagandha and tongkat ali.

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I just checked out the profile...have been out of the supp loop for a few months moving and buying a house. Definitely thinking of giving it a try as I am already a consistent fan of ashwagandha and tongkat ali.
You should. I am one who is very sceptical to almost everything but this product provides many nice effects. From boosting wellbeing,energy to appetiteincrease and more.
And this product contain top quality ashwagandha

malin

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You should. I am one who is very sceptical to almost everything but this product provides many nice effects. From boosting wellbeing,energy to appetiteincrease and more.
And this product contain top quality ashwagandha
Agreed. 100% . Almost at the and of the second bottle and very pleased with results ,libido , appetite , wellbeing is still up . I'm liking is so much that I will get third one along with modern protein and bcaa ( did not try bcaa from Usp but every thing that I did try is solid ) .
By the way , Danes did you upped the dose yet? If so how is that working for you ?

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Agreed. 100% . Almost at the and of the second bottle and very pleased with results ,libido , appetite , wellbeing is still up . I'm liking is so much that I will get third one along with modern protein and bcaa ( did not try bcaa from Usp but every thing that I did try is solid ) .
By the way , Danes did you upped the dose yet? If so how is that working for you ?
Almost done 2nd bottle here too :)
Been on 4 caps everyday but tempted trying 6 at day :)

malin

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Same here . Im taking dose first thing in the morning and last one before bed ( seams like it dose improve my sleep ) , the problem is that im getting up around 4 am and going to bed usually around 11 pm , so im thinking about gettin one more serving in the afternoon , witch would put me in 6 caps a day , gotta think about it thou , couse i dont realy need more libido haha im horny like a dog nonstop haha (for a old guy, can't compete with you youngsters)

malin

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
And olso i do belive that UT helped me get my sh$t together after my tren cycle , maybe not physically but defenetly mentally

USPlabsRep

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Same here . Im taking dose first thing in the morning and last one before bed ( seams like it dose improve my sleep ) , the problem is that im getting up around 4 am and going to bed usually around 11 pm , so im thinking about gettin one more serving in the afternoon , witch would put me in 6 caps a day , gotta think about it thou , couse i dont realy need more libido haha im horny like a dog nonstop haha (for a old guy, can't compete with you youngsters)
You can take all 4 at once in the morning.....or take the second serving 6 hours after morning serving.

malin

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You can take all 4 at once in the morning.....or take the second serving 6 hours after morning serving.
Seems to me that serving before bed helps me sleep better, just not sure yet ,so I will keep it that way and probably will get extra dose midday , I will see how that goes ( I'm a bit like Danes - more is better haha) . have a good day bro