Huge thanks to USPlabsRep and USPlabs :)

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Very cool of USP, as always ;)

Looking forward to the results, brother.

USPlabsRep

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Its definitely very kind :)
Thank you bro ! I have feeling this will be the best T booster at the moment :)
If you like it, I'll send a few more to keep it rolling....

We must look out for one another...

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If you like it, I'll send a few more to keep it rolling....\
I am very and I mean VERY honest when It comes to supplement feedback and it would be lie if I said this product is not working. 2nd day on this and I feel the same great mood and increased energy .
This product is putting a smile on my face allready ! :)

USPlabsRep

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am very and I mean VERY honest when It comes to supplement feedback and it would be lie if I said this product is not working. 2nd day on this and I feel the same great mood and increased energy .
This product is putting a smile on my face allready ! :)
Its very clear to the forum and a reason they respect you is for your honesty and that's why I shipped the bottles to Norway by "secret" technique(haha) for your honest feedback....

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I too was just touched by the kindness of usp and will be getting a bottle. Can't wait to try! In for your feedback as I'll be posting mine as well when I get it

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Its very clear to the forum and a reason they respect you is for your honesty and that's why I shipped the bottles to Norway by "secret" technique(haha) for your honest feedback....
Haha yea and they arrived :D
I am very thankful for your kidness and I need to admit, it would be fun to throw 2 extra caps (run 6 at day) :)

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I too was just touched by the kindness of usp and will be getting a bottle. Can't wait to try! In for your feedback as I'll be posting mine as well when I get it
Will be fun to see your feedback :)

USPlabsRep

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Haha yea and they arrived :D
I am very thankful for your kidness and I need to admit, it would be fun to throw 2 extra caps (run 6 at day) :)
I can assure you from in house labs that increasing to 6 caps won't effect the spilanthes. from our sample of 6 people...

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If you make the claim have to use the dose...
I think it would be a good idea to run 4 caps 2 months.then a 4 weeks break and then 12 weeks on 6 caps just to see/feel the difference

GiftedNatty

GiftedNatty

Awards
I think it would be a good idea to run 4 caps 2 months.then a 4 weeks break and then 12 weeks on 6 caps just to see/feel the difference
Just stumbled in on this, awesome on USP's part to ship to you. Glad to see its working in the early stages for you Danes, hope you are doing well brother :)

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just stumbled in on this, awesome on USP's part to ship to you. Glad to see its working in the early stages for you Danes, hope you are doing well brother :)
Thank you for the kind words brother :) i am really amazed how fast this kicked in.
People who have ran ashwagandha know exactly what I mean and KSM 66 is a Rolls Royce version of ashwagandha :)

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
danes is the guy i respect and trust most on this forum...great guy!!!

Lynks8

Lynks8

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Great thread. Danes is the best and USP sure is generous with what is apparently one bad-ass product. Looking forward to reading more!

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
danes is the guy i respect and trust most on this forum...great guy!!!
Thank you for the kind words brother.means a lot to me :) honestly, I got ultra motivated when you said you felt great on this product. And your knowledge and experience is the top !

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Great thread. Danes is the best and USP sure is generous with what is apparently one bad-ass product. Looking forward to reading more!
Today is my 3rd day on Ultimate T.
I need to admit this. Tonight I woke up 3 times with a bad ass boner lol.
Last time this happened was when I ran Triazole+Activate Xtreme + solid dose of quality Tongkat Ali.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Today is my 3rd day on Ultimate T.
I need to admit this. Tonight I woke up 3 times with a bad ass boner lol.
Last time this happened was when I ran Triazole+Activate Xtreme + solid dose of quality Tongkat Ali.
Good stuff, brother!

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Good stuff, brother!
Today I had a huge problem with concentration lol.. instead of focusing on work, I was thinking of sex a lot lol!! Feel like I am 16 again :D
Wtf is in those caps??? Waking up 3 times during the night with massive boners and feeling horny like a rabbit at work! The first thing I did when I got home was ........... my GF :D

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Contrentation?!? I'm cracking up at work.

USPlabsRep

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
T party?! We need to invite bdcc -- he is always whining that Americans dou nout have enough class.
Yes and apparently to Classy to accept by gift of Ultimate T, he denied his invitation to the T party....

I guess some just have to much T...Maybe he needs some E bring back down to our mortal level...

Long live King bdcc

USPlabsRep

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Today I had a huge problem with concentration lol.. instead of focusing on work, I was thinking of sex a lot lol!! Feel like I am 16 again :D
Wtf is in those caps??? Waking up 3 times during the night with massive boners and feeling horny like a rabbit at work! The first thing I did when I got home was ........... my GF :D
Poor little rabbit..

How's muscle fullness, Density, and appetite. Probably a tad to early to tell but some can..

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
T party?! We need to invite bdcc -- he is always whining that Americans douhnut have enough class.
but we have lots of doughnuts, lol!!! besides brits have to be reminded to 'keep a stiff upper lip', since they do tend to whine a lot!!!

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Poor little rabbit..

How's muscle fullness, Density, and appetite. Probably a tad to early to tell but some can..
Haha :)
I believe its to early to say anything about that. My energy,mood,libido is amazing at the moment:)

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
T party?! We need to invite bdcc -- he is always whining that Americans dou nout have enough class.
Did you say 'dou nout' or 'doughnut'? ;)

Yes and apparently to Classy to accept by gift of Ultimate T, he denied his invitation to the T party....

I guess some just have to much T...Maybe he needs some E bring back down to our mortal level...

Long live King bdcc
I was trying to be a classy gentleman.

It is expensive for you to ship to me, especially if nobody would trust my review.

I am more than happy to accept a bottle though if you are insistent. :)

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
but we have lots of doughnuts, lol!!! besides brits have to be reminded to 'keep a stiff upper lip', since they do tend to whine a lot!!!
Hahahaah :D
Bdcc is a british gangster !

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Oh please, Tom.

If I had a dollar for every time you argued on here I could have bought two bottles of it with my own money and still have change. ;)

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
bdcc is here. All is right in the world.

Modern Love. Ultimate Happiness.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
bdcc is here. All is right in the world.

Modern Love. Ultimate Happiness.
'Modern Love'. 'Ultimate Happiness'.

In a USP Labs thread.

'Modern BCAA'. 'Ultimate T'.

I see what you did there. Subliminal messaging. ;)

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
'Modern Love'. 'Ultimate Happiness'.

In a USP Labs thread.

'Modern BCAA'. 'Ultimate T'.

I see what you did there. Subliminal messaging. ;)
Hahahaha nice way of advertising :D

USPlabsRep

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Did you say 'dou nout' or 'doughnut'? ;)

I was trying to be a classy gentleman.

It is expensive for you to ship to me, especially if nobody would trust my review.

I am more than happy to accept a bottle though if you are insistent. :)
He has a classy way of making me beg him to use it. No need for a review, I trust if you enjoy so will your clients..

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Real question - what are you training for? what is your training style, etc?
I am maintaining the size I have. Right now, i do high rep, short rest style. Intensive.

Its more volume training but my weight has been the same last months . I really dont want to eat more than I do :)

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
He has a classy way of making me beg him to use it. No need for a review, I trust if you enjoy so will your clients..
Are you at the Olympia? I can come and collect one to save you shipping costs. :)

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am maintaining the size I have. Right now, i do high rep, short rest style. Intensive.

Its more volume training but my weight has been the same last months . I really dont want to eat more than I do :)
Very cool. If there is anything that we can do to help, let us know. Any of the athletes you see in our ads are at your disposal. Diet, training, supplement layouts, etc.