Huge thanks to USPlabsRep and USPlabs :)

datsthat

datsthat

Awards
  • Established
I am maintaining the size I have. Right now, i do high rep, short rest style. Intensive.

Its more volume training but my weight has been the same last months . I really dont want to eat more than I do :)
Currently on week 5-6. increased appetite around 4th week for me. I am eating more and more each day. Slowly easing off calorie deficit and I am now eating around if not slightly above maintenances level and weight belt at same spot.

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Very cool. If there is anything that we can do to help, let us know. Any of the athletes you see in our ads are at your disposal. Diet, training, supplement layouts, etc.
Thank you very much for the kindness :)

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Currently on week 5-6. increased appetite around 4th week for me. I am eating more and more each day. Slowly easing off calorie deficit and I am now eating around if not slightly above maintenances level and weight belt at same spot.
Sounds good :)
4th day today. Again, i woke up 2-3 times during the night with sick boner. Right now, i am horny as hell lol. It is REALLY doing something :)

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Oh please, Tom.

If I had a dollar for every time you argued on here I could have bought two bottles of it with my own money and still have change. ;)
lol...i am going to go against the grain and agree with you...how's that!!!:salook:

malin

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hey guys, just wanted to say thank you to USPlabsrep for hooking me up , it is really cool specially that I did not ask for anything and my post count is pretty low. So again thanks a lot. As far as my experience with the product I got to say that very pleased , not sure what a hell is going on but my libido is up allot , and stuff definitely makes me feel ,, at ease,, ( and I got a lot going on work wise , family live ect ) so do feel a difference at the way a handling every days problems , as far as my sex drive I'm quite supraised couse I'm week and a half into my pct after 9 weeks of dermatren at 120 , and usually at that point my libido is pretty low and on top of that I'm 37 so I'm past that point in my live that all I think about how to get some , and for last two days the urge is pretty strong.
Not sure if it is all just in my head(or heads if you will lol) but it seams that something is going on , and that not my first rodeo so I do feel different. So again thanx to USPlabsrep and sorry if that was hard to read ( English is my secone language) have a good day fellas

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hey guys, just wanted to say thank you to USPlabsrep for hooking me up , it is really cool specially that I did not ask for anything and my post count is pretty low. So again thanks a lot. As far as my experience with the product I got to say that very pleased , not sure what a hell is going on but my libido is up allot , and stuff definitely makes me feel ,, at ease,, ( and I got a lot going on work wise , family live ect ) so do feel a difference at the way a handling every days problems , as far as my sex drive I'm quite supraised couse I'm week and a half into my pct after 9 weeks of dermatren at 120 , and usually at that point my libido is pretty low and on top of that I'm 37 so I'm past that point in my live that all I think about how to get some , and for last two days the urge is pretty strong.
Not sure if it is all just in my head(or heads if you will lol) but it seams that something is going on , and that not my first rodeo so I do feel different. So again thanx to USPlabsrep and sorry if that was hard to read ( English is my secone language) have a good day fellas
Your english is good and glad to hear you like it :)
I am 5 days into it and my libido is amazing. Definitely sexdrive has increased A LOT (even i never had any issue with libido or sexdrive).
Again, I woke up couple of times during the night with sick boner. Some how annoying actually lol

malin

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thank you , and that's what's puzzles me the most couse it is ma fourth day and I feel completely different , and I don't really care if it is placebo or not becouse the and result is good

malin

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
And on a side note i did purchase the bottle that Im runing now , so I would not say **** if I would not like it , I'm grateful but i would not lie about a result .

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
And on a side note i did purchase the bottle that Im runing now , so I would not say **** if I would not like it , I'm grateful but i would not lie about a result .
This product really deliver.
Energy, mood,libido/sexdrive are things I am experiencing right now . Just 5 days into it

malin

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yea it is rather strange since I'm using it for such a short time so it could be all in my head but I do have way more on my plate then usual ( wakin up at 3:45 every day dealing with fricking organ donors on a highway for a 3 h if I'm lucky , dealing with stupid **** at work ( I'm a carpenter) being a full time father of 5 and 7 years old wrecking machines and full time uncle of 4 years girl since my wife's sister came to visit from Poland and they do what women likes to most which is visiting tj max malls marshals and such and I spend most of my free time babysitting , going to the gym late because that's my only option , and runing pct dose not halp) so that being sad tha fact that I feel good and having higher libido is just strange to me. I will try to chime in every couple of days and let you guys know what's up ( maybe it is just a temporary thing ) but I feel that's UT is a good ****
Yo Danes are you the owner of soy plantations? Lol and thanks ! I added soy to my arsenal thanks to you
And thank God that a guy that is running my job messed up today so I got a day of lol

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yea it is rather strange since I'm using it for such a short time so it could be all in my head but I do have way more on my plate then usual ( wakin up at 3:45 every day dealing with fricking organ donors on a highway for a 3 h if I'm lucky , dealing with stupid **** at work ( I'm a carpenter) being a full time father of 5 and 7 years old wrecking machines and full time uncle of 4 years girl since my wife's sister came to visit from Poland and they do what women likes to most which is visiting tj max malls marshals and such and I spend most of my free time babysitting , going to the gym late because that's my only option , and runing pct dose not halp) so that being sad tha fact that I feel good and having higher libido is just strange to me. I will try to chime in every couple of days and let you guys know what's up ( maybe it is just a temporary thing ) but I feel that's UT is a good ****
Yo Danes are you the owner of soy plantations? Lol and thanks ! I added soy to my arsenal thanks to you
And thank God that a guy that is running my job messed up today so I got a day of lol
I have tried many test boosters but this one is definitely one of the best ones :)
Since you mentioned Poland, are you from Poland ? Since you said something about your wife sister came from poland

malin

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yep I'm polish , born and raised , came to States about 14 years ago

malin

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
,, jebac ,, yea thats what i wonna do right now but my wife's not home ,haha plus kids are not asleep just yet .

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
,, jebac ,, yea thats what i wonna do right now but my wife's not home ,haha plus kids are not asleep just yet .
Yea jebac hahah :)
I am from Bosnia so there are some similar words :)

classic34

classic34

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Danes, is your sleep restful? I suppose you are waking up when you are in a lighter sleep, but I wonder if you've required more time for a good night's rest lately.

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Danes, is your sleep restful? I suppose you are waking up when you are in a lighter sleep, but I wonder if you've required more time for a good night's rest lately.
I need to admit, after starting with Ultimate T , I wake up more often during the night. No problem falling asleep but keep staying asleep is the main issue. I do use PA,HMB FA, Epicatechin but those never gave me sleep issues (and I have been using all those many times).

It could be KSM66 But i am not 100% sure :)

USPlabsRep

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I need to admit, after starting with Ultimate T , I wake up more often during the night. No problem falling asleep but keep staying asleep is the main issue. I do use PA,HMB FA, Epicatechin but those never gave me sleep issues (and I have been using all those many times).

couple things, the increase in testosterone could be culprit.

1.More testosterone is a bit disruptive at the beginning. It's a powerful hormone. Your body will adapt and sleep should actually improve.

2. take the second serving earlier in the day

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
couple things, the increase in testosterone could be culprit.

1.More testosterone is a bit disruptive at the beginning. It's a powerful hormone. Your body will adapt and sleep should actually improve.

2. take the second serving earlier in the day
I am taking my second dose 1-3:00 pm so its pretty early :)

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
after week two i feel that sleep will become deeper.
Hope so :) if not, Adding powerFULL could definitely be a good idea. Safed musli and velvet bean (both support quality sleep). Safed musli has a good study showing a nice increase of sleepquality in humans

USPlabsRep

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hope so :) if not, Adding powerFULL could definitely be a good idea. Safed musli and velvet bean (both support quality sleep). Safed musli has a good study showing a nice increase of sleepquality in humans
we are in the process of updating the formula...

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
PowerFULL is good stuff. It didn't knock me out, but it made my sleep really deep to the point sometimes where I felt drowsy when I woke up.

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
PowerFULL is good stuff. It didn't knock me out, but it made my sleep really deep to the point sometimes where I felt drowsy when I woke up.
Its very good stuff :)

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established

KSM-66, in my experience, greatly improves sleep depth.

Then again, maybe we all react differently to adaptogens. I personally enjoy it pre-bed, though. :)

Auslifter

Auslifter

Awards
  • Established
we are in the process of updating the formula...
Need me a nice sleep aid working all day then smashing DMBA and struggling to sleep sucks Growth Factor XT was wicked. Also ChloroTest have me great sleep with AdrenoSurge

touchless21

Awards
  • Established
Here's another shout out to USPLabs and USPlabsRep , thank you very much. I haven't had blood work done but I know Ultimate T is definitely working for me.

USPlabsRep

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
KSM-66, in my experience, greatly improves sleep depth.

Then again, maybe we all react differently to adaptogens. I personally enjoy it pre-bed, though. :)
just can't go to high is my experience