HUGE EVOMUSE ANNOUNCEMENT

bosskardo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just tried to swallow a 500mg scoop of berberine without a drink. Almost chocked on it, started coughing, had to hold my mouth shut to not cough it on the floor. Managed to get a drink and get it down.
Oh the taste is still horrible.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
anxiety is kicking in

* pops in gram of phenibut XT*

hazard12

hazard12

Awards
  • Established
Want to know how that works during daytime? It helps me sleep but nervous to take it during the day haha
Have you ever taken benzodiazepines or GHB? A lot like that. Its pretty mild at low doses but you can crank that **** up to be straight ****ED UP...not worth it tho, it builds up tolerance and withrawal FAST.

DUbz86

DUbz86

Awards
  • Established
Have you ever taken benzodiazepines or GHB? A lot like that. Its pretty mild at low doses but you can crank that **** up to be straight ****ED UP...not worth it tho, it builds up tolerance and withrawal FAST.
Nice yeah I've taken some benzos before

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Want to know how that works during daytime? It helps me sleep but nervous to take it during the day haha
Yup mainly it's known for night time but yes day time works awesome too .. just don't high dose it, I stay btwn 1-2 caps ..2 days on 1-2off cycle

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
lol

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So, the big news. The big news that concerns EvoMuse is that you're going to be seeing the Out of Stock products return to live status a lot quicker. But the REAL big news is that I have decided to work with someone whose knowledge and integrity rivals my own, to take the innovation that I've come to be known for and apply that to bringing incredible new ingredients and technologies to the industry made available to everyone, and help some of the other companies in the industry improve their formulas to really help people achieve their goals.

As you guys know him, Eric was the founder/formulator/owner of LG Sciences. Behind the scenes, as well as through LG, Eric was the primary drive behind bringing the absolute best in hormonal ingredients out to a wide market and really pushing things way past where we thought they were stagnated. I haven't really concentrated on hormones since the Havoc days, and that was a choice I made for my reasons and company visions - and EvoMuse will continue on the same arc. But the area still interests me, and at the end of the day, for my own sanity I need to tackle those challenges that make me alive. Eric and I are going to pool our abilities and knowledge. After talking with him at the Arnold Classic, it quickly became clear that our different ways of approaching the problems in supplementation are supremely complementary, and that working together we can really bring some real innovation and excitement back to the industry that we both love so much. His ideas have me fired up again, and we both know that two very intelligent people, when egos are kept in check, can move twice and fast and travel twice as far working together than separately. The things that I don't enjoy doing as much on the business end I won't have to anymore which will leave me much more time for research and interacting with all of you, and getting you guys as excited as we are. We're here to make sure that your most grandiose dreams are not only possible, but surprisingly much closer to your reach than you would have ever thought.

We're already working on something that's got my ideas flowing at full speed again, and we'll let you all in on it soon enough.

hazard12

hazard12

Awards
  • Established
Did I hear AndroMuse? ;) But forreal, thats really exciting! Cant wait to see what you guys come up with :D

GiftedNatty

GiftedNatty

Awards
This is awesome to hear! Can't wait to see where the companies propel one another in the coming year :D

macwad

Awards
  • Established
Great news! Matt, any idea when things will be back in stock?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Great news! Matt, any idea when things will be back in stock?
We're already going through the extensive product list to prioritize everything....then we're going to go down the list one by one.

JDybya

JDybya

Awards
  • Established
Congratulations Matt. This is absolutely huge for you and for us, your loyal fans!

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
any hint on the first project you will work together on?

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Congrats dsade! I can speak for many of us here that we can't wait for new and innovative products to come. And I'm ready for more cardiotryx!

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
Congratulations Matt! Good to see you get connected with someone that feels the same about the industry as you do. Will definitely be a boon to everybody!

hsk

Awards
  • Established
Congratulations Matt and I look forward to seeing what's in store for the future!

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Dope. Looking forward to the future products/line up

habajaba

habajaba

Awards
  • Established
This is awesome! Congrats. You can count me in for anything you two come up with!

cubs1987

cubs1987

Awards
  • Established
stoked. Can't wait to see what you guys come up with

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Very nice. It's great to see good things happening to good people like yourself dsade. You truly deserve it and I'm proud to support your efforts and will continue to do so

Ray Donovan

Awards
Exciting news! I'm happy for you Matt.

The only problem is that I'm in danger of spending too much on Evomuse supplements. In the last 11 months I've spent 2.7K in the Evomuse store and that's with a lot of products out of stock. I've also purchased Evomuse stuff from other retailers. If everything is available plus additional products coming out I could be giving Matt 10% of my income.....

I think I'm going to need some supplement counseling so I can at least reduce dependency. I could have an Evomuse addiction.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I was afraid the news was going to be the release of yet another supplement that I wouldn't be able to pass up on buying. This is great news that is made even better by the fact that I don't have to shell out any money! For now anyway..

Johnybgood

Johnybgood

Awards
Wallet is safe today!!!

Congrats dsade! Looks like you are about to reach new levels in what you provide for everyone and keeping up on stock of your most popular supps is amazing news too. I learned this lesson in my business as well. You can wear all hats but it just bottlenecks your business. You're a smart and innovative man and should keep your focus there and let others run the parts of business that either slow you down or don't enjoy. Keep up the great work!

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Exciting news! I'm happy for you Matt.

The only problem is that I'm in danger of spending too much on Evomuse supplements. In the last 11 months I've spent 2.7K in the Evomuse store and that's with a lot of products out of stock. I've also purchased Evomuse stuff from other retailers. If everything is available plus additional products coming out I could be giving Matt 10% of my income.....

I think I'm going to need some supplement counseling so I can at least reduce dependency. I could have an Evomuse addiction.
I worry that I roughly spend a few thousand a year myself on supplements overall, but close to 3k on Evomuse yourself? What are you taking mate? ?

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I worry that I roughly spend a few thousand a year myself on supplements overall, but close to 3k on Evomuse yourself? What are you taking mate?
ALL OF IT

scoooter

scoooter

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Interesting news.

So the Arnold was Mar. 2-5, seems that the ball has just started rolling

Looking forward to the OOS MyoElite being restocked

Great teaser for new stuff / ideas

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
Great news!

R-Mac

R-Mac

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Having been a member of the forum since 2003 (back in the Bobo the clown days) I've seen it all come and go...while I don't post much I'm always on ...THIS deserves a post...truly awesome news!!

carguy123

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
This is fantastic news, congrats Matt. Excited to see whats in store

mn72661

Awards
ALL. The answer is ALL.......and I'm guessing it would be even more if he wasn't hitting the preslaes hard and saving a ton. I would know. We can smell our own kind.

taman6886

taman6886

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Awesome news Matt! Very excited for you.

BlackTiger22

Awards
  • Established
So, the big news. The big news that concerns EvoMuse is that you're going to be seeing the Out of Stock products return to live status a lot quicker. But the REAL big news is that I have decided to work with someone whose knowledge and integrity rivals my own, to take the innovation that I've come to be known for and apply that to bringing incredible new ingredients and technologies to the industry made available to everyone, and help some of the other companies in the industry improve their formulas to really help people achieve their goals.

As you guys know him, Eric was the founder/formulator/owner of LG Sciences. Behind the scenes, as well as through LG, Eric was the primary drive behind bringing the absolute best in hormonal ingredients out to a wide market and really pushing things way past where we thought they were stagnated. I haven't really concentrated on hormones since the Havoc days, and that was a choice I made for my reasons and company visions - and EvoMuse will continue on the same arc. But the area still interests me, and at the end of the day, for my own sanity I need to tackle those challenges that make me alive. Eric and I are going to pool our abilities and knowledge. After talking with him at the Arnold Classic, it quickly became clear that our different ways of approaching the problems in supplementation are supremely complementary, and that working together we can really bring some real innovation and excitement back to the industry that we both love so much. His ideas have me fired up again, and we both know that two very intelligent people, when egos are kept in check, can move twice and fast and travel twice as far working together than separately. The things that I don't enjoy doing as much on the business end I won't have to anymore which will leave me much more time for research and interacting with all of you, and getting you guys as excited as we are. We're here to make sure that your most grandiose dreams are not only possible, but surprisingly much closer to your reach than you would have ever thought.

We're already working on something that's got my ideas flowing at full speed again, and we'll let you all in on it soon enough.
hunnngggg!

scump

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
And also drop the high int'l shipping rates to make it more appealing to us to order alot more stuff!!!
hey mate you're right, just went to place an order for 2x gut health 2x clear edge 1x slintensity and shipping was $30 for the cheapest. (not capped either) Don't know what i was thinking about before! apologies.

twuncher

twuncher

Awards
Yeah it's not capped and I think it is based on weight as I tried to order some gylcomyx and plcar and shipping was $90 almost the same price as the order. I will probably still order though as they are not available anywhere else!