HUGE EVOMUSE ANNOUNCEMENT

Br1ck_Sh1thouse

Awards
  • Established
Sounds like an awesome opportunity for someone to become a distributor over there!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
And also drop the high int'l shipping rates to make it more appealing to us to order alot more stuff!!!
This will bring us more leverage, but right now the rates are determined in real time by the post office. WE're going to be checking into UPS rates.

Wimsicle

Wimsicle

Awards
  • Established
This will bring us more leverage, but right now the rates are determined in real time by the post office. WE're going to be checking into UPS rates.
Any idea how fast somethings will be coming into stock?
Any time table for the hot seller list?

I want to place an order but would love to order it all at once :)

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
super excited..! :biglaugh:

Darkhorse192

Darkhorse192

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Credit card in hand don't care what the product is

IHarry

IHarry

Awards
Always excited for my favorite suppz of all times!!!

Darkhorse192

Darkhorse192

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
somebody resurrected this, but now I'm wondering did I miss what this announcement was?

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
somebody resurrected this, but now I'm wondering did I miss what this announcement was?
From post 118 (just for reference if anyone else wants to go back; it's buried amongst a lot of other comments, so it's not easy to find lol):

So, the big news. The big news that concerns EvoMuse is that you're going to be seeing the Out of Stock products return to live status a lot quicker. But the REAL big news is that I have decided to work with someone whose knowledge and integrity rivals my own, to take the innovation that I've come to be known for and apply that to bringing incredible new ingredients and technologies to the industry made available to everyone, and help some of the other companies in the industry improve their formulas to really help people achieve their goals.

As you guys know him, Eric was the founder/formulator/owner of LG Sciences. Behind the scenes, as well as through LG, Eric was the primary drive behind bringing the absolute best in hormonal ingredients out to a wide market and really pushing things way past where we thought they were stagnated. I haven't really concentrated on hormones since the Havoc days, and that was a choice I made for my reasons and company visions - and EvoMuse will continue on the same arc. But the area still interests me, and at the end of the day, for my own sanity I need to tackle those challenges that make me alive. Eric and I are going to pool our abilities and knowledge. After talking with him at the Arnold Classic, it quickly became clear that our different ways of approaching the problems in supplementation are supremely complementary, and that working together we can really bring some real innovation and excitement back to the industry that we both love so much. His ideas have me fired up again, and we both know that two very intelligent people, when egos are kept in check, can move twice and fast and travel twice as far working together than separately. The things that I don't enjoy doing as much on the business end I won't have to anymore which will leave me much more time for research and interacting with all of you, and getting you guys as excited as we are. We're here to make sure that your most grandiose dreams are not only possible, but surprisingly much closer to your reach than you would have ever thought.

We're already working on something that's got my ideas flowing at full speed again, and we'll let you all in on it soon enough.

Darkhorse192

Darkhorse192

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
From post 118 (just for reference if anyone else wants to go back; it's buried amongst a lot of other comments, so it's not easy to find lol):
Thanks brother, I truly appreciate it, somehow I missed it last month, this is a top 2 all-time company to me so I'm glad to be in the know now. Always looking forward to these great products both being available and the new stuff he puts out.

Jbrooks

Awards
  • Established
Is the partnership with Eric from (LG) still happening or in the works to take some of it off your shoulders ?

Also cheers on the wedding !

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Eric and I decided that we had enough differences in vision and execution that we amicably decided not to proceed. Eric is a great guy and has done a lot for the industry, and I count him as a new and dear friend - but I'm going to keep going it alone.

I have more Clear Edge raws on the way just in time for Fall Semester and that final end of year sales push, and the sales from CE will be turned to another DCP run, and beyond that I'm going to be investing quite a bit of my own financial resources into restocking the whole line.

AMMO is on the top of that list, since my recent stress levels have resulted in some VAT accumulation and whole body inflammation. I've also ordered more BMP raws, since that combined with the newly restocked BRITE had the most dramatic effect on my physique.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
What's the time frame on the DCP restock?

JJW265

Awards
Beyond excited about this.. both to see things looking up for matt as well as getting to finally try some of the products ive yet to test out like cardiotryx, myoelite and especially sleephoria. Hope this is finally the one man. Cheers!

JulzRulz

JulzRulz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah I want to try Cardiotryx too. Also miss Nerve Restore I used it for a month a year (or more?) ago, hope things go well and Matt brings all his products back in stock soon!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Before anything else Bering back dcp
DCP is already ordered and should be on the way next week to production.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ammo was like gold for me.. Amped to see that coming back
The science editor from Muscular Development hit me up on LinkedIn and said that AMMO was the best cortisol control supplement on the market. I agree with him.

timmy8888

Awards
  • Established
dsade Is the epitome presale still happening this week/weekend?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
dsade Is the epitome presale still happening this week/weekend?
Ingredients were supposed to deliver today. Once I have that confirmation, then presale will go up. I've been burned too many times to chance an early presale.

timmy8888

Awards
  • Established
Ingredients were supposed to deliver today. Once I have that confirmation, then presale will go up. I've been burned too many times to chance an early presale.
Understand, thanks for quick reply