HPs' pairing SNS Greent Tea + Reduce XT= A New Lean for 2013

HokiePride

HokiePride

Awards
  • Established
Ok, so I get the honor of pairing up a classic, Reduce XT (to lower cortisol and increase fat loss) with our new Green Coffee Bean Extract (which promotes healthy weight management). My goals for 2013 are simple: to get leaner and more defined. At 6'5" 352, I have a massive frame to work with and love it. i wouldn't trade it for the world. I've been carving it and picking at it for the last few years. Now it's time to dial it in and get lean. I carry a large front and wide and thick back. I hate taking pictures because I'm not fond of how I look but I guess it may become apart of this log. Give me a day or two to think about it. I definitely want to log the full effects of the product. It's a great and wonderful opportunity which I'm going to put this to the test. I opened up my training last night, for this log, with this workout:

Jan 16, 2013 {Wednesday}
Followed dosing of Reduce XT and Green tea prior to hitting gym:

cable crossovers
straight arm pull downs
6 sets warm up.

wide chest press hammer strength
4 45lb plates x failure(30)
Close grip pull down hammer strength

6 45lb plates x 20
6 45lb plates x 12 hold at the bottom for 2 secs

8 45lb plates x 12
8 45lb plates x 12 hold at the bottom for 2 secs

10 45lb plates x 12
10 45lb plates x 8

10 45lb plates x 6
10 45lb plates x 5

8 45lb plates x 12

6 45lb plates x 12
6 45lb plates x 10

6 45lb plates x 12
6 45lb plates x 8

4 45lb plates x failure
4 45lb plates x failure

4 45lb plates x failure
4 45lb plates x failure

DB flys
60lbs x12 70lbs x10 80lbs x6

Lehgo!
First Meet of 2013

Scrapy Joe Single Lift, Hooversville, PA Feb. 9, 2013 {100%RawFederation}.

Work Shedule
This will depend highly on my new drilling schedule. I'm now working as an Ass. Drilling Engineer {title change due after 6 months review to drop the {ass} from my name. We will be working a treachorous schedule of 7/7. Every third week I'm on night shift. It goes:

7 days on, 7days off, 7 nights on , 7 days off...................

Sleep schedule and traiing will vary greatly so my traiing will look like this:

Workout Schedule:

Mon: Chest/Back (Lats)

Tues: Legs/Lower back

Wed: Abs/Conditioning

Thurs: Conditioning

Fri: Delts/Arms/Light Chest

This was a template I used from Jan 2011 through June 2012: I gained from 405-565 (+160lbs) on my deadlift. Well since then I lost major strength for one reason or another and I can barely get 455lb off the floor. So I'm going back to a bread and butter program and think by starting over with what got me there I'll gain it fast and hard within 3 months. No hurry. Besides it gives me something to do on the lower end to strengthen everything from top to bttom and conentrate heavily on the lifts.

I'm a bit frustrated but hey it happens. 2013 is going to be a great year. Oh yeah, what are all these superstitious people going to do now that 13 is a part of everyday life for the next 50 weeks.

HokiePride

HokiePride

Awards
  • Established
Jan 18, 2013

Traveled to Lancaster, Pa after a long day at work, to meet up with my wife and son. We are throwing a huge 1yr old party for him. Both sides of our family will meet up again for the second time in history. This is epic. The first time was during my wife's baby shower. To do Thai twice in a year is HUGE.

I will rest for the rest of the weekend and get it in again Monday. I have the entire week off. It's awesome.

I will continue in a few days. I'm still taking the Reduce XT & Green Tea Xtract.

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Subbed as well HP!

HokiePride

HokiePride

Awards
  • Established
HokiePride

HokiePride

Awards
  • Established
Tuesday January 22, 2013

Jan. 21, 2013
Got back in town and spent an hour doing cardio. Not your typical cardio. I spent the time unpacking from our trip home. I unloaded all the bags from the vehicle and brought them into the house. If any of you have traveled with kids and two dogs you would know hwat a woman packs for a trip. It's an ungodly amount. I then loaded some wood in the bed of my company pickup, to the top of the bed and unloaded it behind the house. I then brought several pieces in to stack inside. Instead of being on the treadmill walking this is a substitute to keep the house warm.

Jan 22, 2013
Hit the gym with a vengeance and focused on lifting and contracting the muscle. I'm noticing more tone in my belly. Yes, the reduce XT and green tea are doing a number on my BF%. I'm noticing a huge suppression in appetite and I can control what I eat a lot easier. This is what I did in the gym this morning and it felt AWESOME:

Same setup for chest and back from last week super set go as heavy as possible up do drop sets back down

wide chest press hammer strength x10

10 45lb plates x 12

wide grip pull down hammer strength x10

10 45lb plates x 12

Deadlift row 135lb x18

DB fly's 50lb x18

Deadlift row 225lb x12

DB fly's 70lb x12

Deadlift row 295lb x3 x3

DB fly's 80lb x12

close grip pull donws

incline chest press:
295x3x8, 305x8

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Jan. 21, 2013
Got back in town and spent an hour doing cardio. Not your typical cardio. I spent the time unpacking from our trip home. I unloaded all the bags from the vehicle and brought them into the house. If any of you have traveled with kids and two dogs you would know hwat a woman packs for a trip. It's an ungodly amount. I then loaded some wood in the bed of my company pickup, to the top of the bed and unloaded it behind the house. I then brought several pieces in to stack inside. Instead of being on the treadmill walking this is a substitute to keep the house wa
^^HA yea that time cardio is never much fun

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ah I was waiting for the PM man. Glad you got the products. lets get this ball rolling! If you need any tips or have any questions on anything don't hesitate to ask me or the SNS crew.

HokiePride

HokiePride

Awards
  • Established
Jan 23, 2013

Collecting wood & Stacking Wood=Light lifting and cardio

Don't get it mixed up if you don't think this is exercise. It's unconventional by it counts. I don't particularly like the treadmill. It's been ungodly cold. So in 6 degree weather I doubled my cold gear, went outside and filled my dodge to the brim with firewood. I then stacked it behind the house. Whenever I can't get to the gym I'm going to chop & stockpile wood.

Great news, I went out to the Family Practitioner and got weighed. I been running the Reduce XT and Green Tea Xtract according to the directions. I only started last week I believe and down -4lbs. I was weighed with clothes on. No loss in strength. Diet is dialed in with IF thrown in every few days or so.

This is a great kickoff to the year!

HokiePride

HokiePride

Awards
  • Established
Jan 23, 2013

Collecting wood & Stacking Wood=Light lifting and cardio

Don't get it mixed up if you don't think this is exercise. It's unconventional by it counts. I don't particularly like the treadmill. It's been ungodly cold. So in 6 degree weather I doubled my cold gear, went outside and filled my dodge to the brim with firewood. I then stacked it behind the house. Whenever I can't get to the gym I'm going to chop & stockpile wood.

Great news, I went out to the Family Practitioner and got weighed. I been running the Reduce XT and Green Tea Xtract according to the directions. I only started last week I believe and down -4lbs. I was weighed with clothes on. No loss in strength. Diet is dialed in with IF thrown in every few days or so.

This is a great kickoff to the year!
Week 2 begins today!

HokiePride

HokiePride

Awards
  • Established
WEEK 2

Jan 24, 2013
Squats/Deads

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Mack411

Mack411

Awards
Been waiting for this to start,just found it!

HokiePride

HokiePride

Awards
  • Established
Week 2, Day 3 Jan 25, 2013

Todays workout: Light Chest/Arms/Delts​

Incline Bench: Work Sets, 315x4x8 {Final Set was tough, lifted lower back off bench. I'm working on controlled volume sets! It felt awesome}

Hammer Strength Flat Ladder:

-wide chest press hammer strength
-Close grip pull down hammer strength

6 45lb plates x 20

8 45lb plates x 12

10 45lb plates x 12
10 45lb plates x 8

Arms:
-DB curls: 50x8x3

-BB Curls SS w/ Reverse Curls: Barx10x10

-DB Hammer: 60x10-drop 25x15

ABS:
Hanging Leg raises: BWx4x8

Notes#
Strength is steady! There was some repeat to Tuesdays workout but I tend to do that several times a week since I love benching. I'm actually down 5lbs since beginning this Reduce XT + Green Tea Xtract stack. Energy has been increasing and I'm getting awesome sleep. Remember this measurement was done with clothes on. With the clothes I wear their big. I wear urban gear (Roca Wear, Ecko). Boots were off. So I give myself an addditonal 1.5 off that mark. It was all fat, no water. I know this due to how I eat. I eat three squares and protein PWO. No junk food whatsoever.

Next week I will work from Waynesburg location at the rig. This means I will have 7 straight days of work and gym time. Family at the house. I have to stay on location since it's a bit far away. I can concentrate on nothing but cardio and lifting without the distractions. I will watch little TV and hit the local Y there for a few hours each evening.

HokiePride

HokiePride

Awards
  • Established
Jan 26, 2013 Saturday! Week 2, Day 4

Let me in part some knowledge on a few peeps!

2013 Kicked off with a bang. I'm off and running. Hit the gym this AM with a vengeance. Now that I got started there is no turning back. I decided this year was going to be the year for legs. Last year it was back. In fact I decided to make a five year plan for legs to make them beastly and stand out even more than before. The fact remains I will still hold down the other lifts but what I plan to do is a five year ladder! WTF! Yeah, thats right, a ladder for five years. Are you retarded, Kevin! No smart. See, in the midst of these people not undertanding what the human body is capable of and my brain going every which direction I decided it was time to focus on legs in a way I never did before. I will make them stand out even more so than ever and as I get older. Please explain, Kevin? Ok, people tend to always wonder what you bench. Most don't ever ask how much you squat, why, becuase most are terrible at it or can't go low enough to satisfy the squat monsters or keyboard gym bullies. To rebuild my stature more solid and in a noticeable fashion I'm going to ladder squats during the warmup and then proceed to work sets in the 85% as planned. Well, ok, nothing new, so? Well have you heard of someone adding a set of 10 every month for a year as a warmup, then proceeding to work sets. I'll go deeper, haha, get it. Ok never mind. Year 1 I will warm up with a set of 135x10, but proceed with the planned workout. MOnth 2 warmup will add a set of 10 for four weeks and so on until Decmber where I should be at 12x135x12, then work set in the 315-495 range. OHHHHHH. Next year begin all over in January with 1x225x10. By the time I hit year 5 I should be able to hit 10x495x10. Ugh, not likely but I will be the first to try it. Now that you heard my plan, here was todays' Versa-1 +Reduce XT+ Green tea Workout:

Squats: 10x135x3, 1x135x10, 3x225x8, 1x275x2 {By the time I got to 275, these were Deep and Felt AWESOME}

Rack Pulls: 3x345x8

Leg Press: 3x220x8

Home cardio: Wood Collection and Stockpiling!

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You meant green coffee bean extract (not green tea)......right ?

:)

Good work in here Hokie. I saw SNS GCB on sale at a good price. Might buy a couple since I am buying other things there.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You meant green coffee bean extract (not green tea)......right ?

:)

Good work in here Hokie. I saw SNS GCB on sale at a good price. Might buy a couple since I am buying other things there.
Yeah should be gcb

HokiePride

HokiePride

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, GCB, my apologies. I'm doing well with it and I'm excited to see the end result! I'm not even hungry at all today. It's 430. Doing IF would be a cake walk. I'm about to put to further test it. I have done a few fasted training sessions. This is what attributed to my current lose! These two products are a great combination.

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah, GCB, my apologies. I'm doing well with it and I'm excited to see the end result! I'm not even hungry at all today. It's 430. Doing IF would be.m a cake walk. I'm about to put to fur hut test it. I have done a few fasted training sessions. This is what attributed to my current lose! These two products are a great combination.
Awesome !!!
Can wait to see where you end up with in this log.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
HokiePride

HokiePride

Awards
  • Established
Jan 30,2013Workout

Chest/Lats
DB Flyes:
25x12, 55x12, 65x12, 75x12, 85x12, 95x12

Incline Bench:
135x12, 135x5, 225x12, 225x3, 4x275x8

Cable Crossovers:
4x40x12 {top, middle, lower}

Pulldowns, Machine Row, Db rows

Notes*
Now working night shift and its 1430. This is military time. Technically it's 2am to me and I'm wide awake. It's sucks because my next shift begins in a few hours. Thankfully I just supervise people and walk the site. I guess when I get tired I can slip in a nap. Anyways, I find it interesting to be living away from my family for a week, almost like being in the Navy again. I have make my own meals but I can focus in the gym better and longer if I wish to really hit my muscles and get cardio in. The Y I worked out at today allowed me to use the facility without paying $10 a day. They extended a courtesy to me while I'm working in the area. Reduce XT and Green Coffee Bean Extract is keeping me focused and leaning me out nicely. Although I have a large frame I see it and now getting even more compliments and scary looks because of my chest. I was asked by a woman yesterday if I worked out or was it god given. Wow. Never heard that one before. I returned to this store the next day and told her coworker what she asked me and said "did you see his pecs!" I was wearing a jacket this time instead if a t-shirt.

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Damn......Hokie breaking girls hearts !!!
Keep killing it HP !

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Solid update HP! Keep at it man!

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
Very nice incline numbers!

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
HokiePride

HokiePride

Awards
  • Established
Damn......Hokie breaking girls hearts !!!
Keep killing it HP !
No doubt! I'm definitely giving this a 150%, especially since SNS gave me such an awesome opportunity.
I got something special planned just for them!

Solid update HP! Keep at it man!
Appreciate it Breezy, thanks for stopping by homie.

Very nice incline numbers!
Appreciate it. I decide to try some prework before hitting the major lift. I'm doing this dolo. all on my own with no training partners. Since I relocated to a new state. People are scared just to talk. It's too funny. They put their head phones on and zone out. I'm using two different YMCAs since i live in Indiana, pa and working for a few months near Wheeling WV. I'm using both gyms and at both places peeps don't talk. Unlike my other gym in Tazewell, Va where it was like Cheers when someone showed up. We cut up and lift at the same time.

Yeah pretty Nice numbers
Appreciate it.

HokiePride

HokiePride

Awards
  • Established
January 31, 2013, Thursday

CRushed Delts and Wheels in my own way! About to begin my 12 hour shift at work and feeling awesome. I began my workout with some light cardio and moved onto my delts. Reason why because someone was using the squat rack. I'm not hitting squats with high weight in order to concentrate on the stabilizers and muscle growth. Believe it or not I competed in a meet and hit 475 without ever squatting above 405 for singles. Key is to train within the 80-85% range. I'm looking to break the submaster record before turning master in June @ 535lbs. We will see. Especially with 5 months remaining.

Delts:
Side Laterals: 25sx12, 30sx12, 35sx12, 40sx12, 35sx12, 30sx12, 25sx12
Standing Arnold Presses: Same weights.
Military Standing BB Presses: 95x12, 135x12, 185x12, 185x12

Wheels:
Squats: 175x8, 205x5, 235x3, 265x8, 315x2
Leg Press: 270x20 (5 sets)
Rack Pull: 285x8, 325x5, 365x3, 405x8

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
January 31, 2013, Thursday

CRushed Delts and Wheels in my own way! About to begin my 12 hour shift at work and feeling awesome. I began my workout with some light cardio and moved onto my delts. Reason why because someone was using the squat rack. I'm not hitting squats with high weight in order to concentrate on the stabilizers and muscle growth. Believe it or not I competed in a meet and hit 475 without ever squatting above 405 for singles. Key is to train within the 80-85% range. I'm looking to break the submaster record before turning master in June @ 535lbs. We will see. Especially with 5 months remaining.

Delts:
Side Laterals: 25sx12, 30sx12, 35sx12, 40sx12, 35sx12, 30sx12, 25sx12
Standing Arnold Presses: Same weights.
Military Standing BB Presses: 95x12, 135x12, 185x12, 185x12

Wheels:
Squats: 175x8, 205x5, 235x3, 265x8, 315x2
Leg Press: 270x20 (5 sets)
Rack Pull: 285x8, 325x5, 365x3, 405x8
Strong in every lift HP. Another sick work !

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
HokiePride

HokiePride

Awards
  • Established
I really like rack pulls. How is the body composition coming along?
Going well. I'm still trying to be patient but I see the changfes almost daily. I have hit the gym for three days in a row. I'm going to make it a fourth tomorrow. I haven't done this since college. Wow, energy is going up and I'm satified with even less food than I was eating before starting the stack. It's awesome.

HokiePride

HokiePride

Awards
  • Established
Feb. 1, 2013, Friday

Feeling energetic and hitting the gym with a vengeance. This is an awesome way to kick off 2013. One month in and I'm going on a three day stretch of being in the gym without feeling sore or tired. I have been operating on 5 hours of sleep and swinging 12hr shifts. I'm free to come and go since I have to stay on site until Monday @ 6am. Although i'm away from family. I'm so focused on my goals it's helpiung me deal with being away.

Prework: Cardio: 15min.

Chest:
Flat Bench: 135x12, 225x12, 315x12, 365x8, 335x12, 275x15, 225x20, 135x30, Barx100
Machine Chest Flye: 80x8, 120x8, 160x8, 200x8, 225x8, 250x8, 275x8, 300x8

Post cardio: 30min.

*Notes Reduce XT + Green Coffee Bean Xtract= Awesomeness.
IMy belly is getting flatter. Although I haven't posted any photos, understand the chick magnet factor has increased. I got to gauge it by the woman who were continually coming and going on the treadmill beside me. I don't usually hit cardio but I'm on a mission to shred and maintain strength. I'm stressing these two bottles hard. Back to my story. I'm visiting this Y since I'm working 2 hrs away from home and I decided to hit teh treadmill following my workout. normally when I go the Y woman tend to get scared and hid themselves and whatnot by stretching their shirts to the floor until they are done with cardio and walk as fast as possible to run out the room. Well, today I decided to skip all the machines next to any of the chicks with asses thicker than a McD's shake and went to a treadmill up front of the room and there was one beside me. I never expected anyone to come up there with me since the ENTIRE row was empty before I hoped on. Well, 10 min in this girl who was on another machine before I started jumped off hers and got on the one right next to me. REALLY? I would not thnk this was such a big deal except for the fact that she started running and kept adjusting her hair, continually, while running half speed. Still not a big deal right? Well then she lets it all down and just continued to swing it and adjust it, and kept touching her chest and adjusting her bra. REALLY? I seen you. I know you was beside me. I'm not looking at you. I get it. She was 2 minutes shy of doing a Prince seen. She hopes off after 20 minutes and wouldn't you know it an even shorter hotttie with a fatter, shapely bottom hopes on. Yeah, SWAG? I see. Now the 6'5" giant isn't so scary after all.

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Feb. 1, 2013, Friday

Feeling energetic and hitting the gym with a vengeance. This is an awesome way to kick off 2013. One month in and I'm going on a three day stretch of being in the gym without feeling sore or tired. I have been operating on 5 hours of sleep and swinging 12hr shifts. I'm free to come and go since I have to stay on site until Monday @ 6am. Although i'm away from family. I'm so focused on my goals it's helpiung me deal with being away.

Chest:
Flat Bench: 135x12, 225x12, 315x12, 365x8, 335x12, 275x15, 225x20, 135x30, Barx100

IMy belly is getting flatter. Although I haven't posted any photos, understand the chick magnet factor has increased. I got to gauge it by the woman who were continually coming and going on the treadmill beside me. I don't usually hit cardio but I'm on a mission to shred and maintain strength. I'm stressing these two bottles hard. Back to my story. I'm visiting this Y since I'm working 2 hrs away from home and I decided to hit teh treadmill following my workout. normally when I go the Y woman tend to get scared and hid themselves and whatnot by stretching their shirts to the floor until they are done with cardio and walk as fast as possible to run out the room. Well, today I decided to skip all the machines next to any of the chicks with asses thicker than a McD's shake and went to a treadmill up front of the room and there was one beside me. I never expected anyone to come up there with me since the ENTIRE row was empty before I hoped on. Well, 10 min in this girl who was on another machine before I started jumped off hers and got on the one right next to me. REALLY? I would not thnk this was such a big deal except for the fact that she started running and kept adjusting her hair, continually, while running half speed. Still not a big deal right? Well then she lets it all down and just continued to swing it and adjust it, and kept touching her chest and adjusting her bra. REALLY? I seen you. I know you was beside me. I'm not looking at you. I get it. She was 2 minutes shy of doing a Prince seen. She hopes off after 20 minutes and wouldn't you know it an even shorter hotttie with a fatter, shapely bottom hopes on. Yeah, SWAG? I see. Now the 6'5" giant isn't so scary after all.
Focus Hokie....focus !!!!!
Just kidding man. It's no longer curls for the girls....it's SNS stacks for the girls.

I am glad you are seeing body composition change. You are going to look absolutely sick this year. I can see it now. Awesome power numbers also.....but that's expected when you work.

HokiePride

HokiePride

Awards
  • Established
February 2, 2013

Delts:
{Side Laterals, Front Raises, Rear laterals} 4x20x8, 4x25x8

Chest:
Decline Bench: 135x12, 225x12, 315x12, 405x6.
Db Shrug: 75x12, 80x12, 85x12, 90x12, 95x12, 100x12, 95x8, 90x8, 85x8, 80x8, 75x8.

BB Shrug: 135x12, 225x12. 315x12 {405 Failed, Torched traps}.

Post cardio: 15min.

*Notes
Leaning up and getting more muscular detail. Working my first 7 week work shift and off Monday @ 6am for a week. Focused and going H.A.M. People aren't going to know what to expect once I get to where I want to reveal the new frame. I'm feeling extremly strong. I'm eating as necessary and not for convenience. This week is my first 5 straight day run with no DOMS. Hmmmmm. I see nothing but Gainnzzzzz.
I have to work 7/7 off in Waynesburg until May. Although I don't get to see my son every other week. I can hit the gym for 5-6 days and when I'm off I 'll go three days. I told you all 2013 is a game changer. When I turn 40 in June I will unveil the final product. Adding in cardio almost daily. I'm stacking weight with ease.

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
Nice work as usual Hokie!

HokiePride

HokiePride

Awards
  • Established
February 3, 2013

Prework: Cardio: 15min

Bis:
D.B curls 4x25, 35, 45, 50 {Back down the ladder @ 10 reps each}

Bilateral Machine Curls: 4 sets.
1st set feel set medium weight x8, 2nd set heavy set x 10, 3rd set volume lighter weight x20
Barbell curls 8x95,8x115,125x3,135x3

Tris:
CGB: 135x10, 225x10, 315x8, 405x1, 415x1

Notes*
Woke up @ 11pm and took Reduce XT + Green Coffee BEan Xtract. Took my preworkout and headed to the gym. Completed this workout without a meal or coffee in my system. I basically have been able to control my hunger at will and basically in a huge deficit yet able to maintain a sizeable amount of strength. This cut is going well. I'm about to enter into week 3 by Wednesday. I'm loving the results so far. I'm off this week from work since I worked in the field last week until tomorrow morning. I can hit the gym again with a vengeance. I plan on going to Va Beach in June. It's going to be an awesome feeling to show off my newfound leanness at the beach for the first time in 6 years since I left Norfolk. My wife has no idea what lies beneath this small layer of fat I'm peeling away. She rubs my belly and says yeah you need to lay off this or that. She has no idea the hardness and layer of muscle under that sheath which is slowly melting away. I'm millimeters away. I see it in the mirror. After being away from home for a week, eating when necessary and hitting the treadmill pre/post workout, I'm doing fantastic. Now I wish I would have entered that bodybuilding.com transformation challenge. This a dawn of a new year. You may get tired of hearing it but you must understand my situation to know why I'm so stoked for the results. I'm tearing away fat to finally reveal the muscle and it's going to be shocking to a lot of people. SNS I love the opportunity and you will not be dissappointed with the video I'm going to shoot at the end of this run.

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Great to see the progress is coming along a good pace HP. Keep it up man!

Those close grip numbers are crazy. Very impressive!

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Great numbers getting girls decreasing body fat and lean mass....this log is full of win.

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Feb. 1, 2013, Friday

Chest:

February 2, 2013

Delts:
{Side Laterals, Front Raises, Rear laterals} 4x20x8, 4x25x8

Chest:
Decline Bench: 135x12, 225x12, 315x12, 405x6.
Db Shrug: 75x12, 80x12, 85x12, 90x12, 95x12, 100x12, 95x8, 90x8, 85x8, 80x8, 75x8.

BB Shrug: 135x12, 225x12. 315x12 {405 Failed, Torched traps}.

Post cardio: 15min.

*Notes
Leaning up and getting more muscular detail. Working my first 7 week work shift and off Monday @ 6am for a week. Focused and going H.A.M. People aren't going to know what to expect once I get to where I want to reveal the new frame. I'm feeling extremly strong. I'm eating as necessary and not for convenience. This week is my first 5 straight day run with no DOMS. Hmmmmm. I see nothing but Gainnzzzzz.
I have to work 7/7 off in Waynesburg until May. Although I don't get to see my son every other week. I can hit the gym for 5-6 days and when I'm off I 'll go three days. I told you all 2013 is a game changer. When I turn 40 in June I will unveil the final product. Adding in cardio almost daily. I'm stacking weight with ease.
February 3, 2013

Prework: Cardio: 15min

Bis:
D.B curls 4x25, 35, 45, 50 {Back down the ladder @ 10 reps each}

Bilateral Machine Curls: 4 sets.
1st set feel set medium weight x8, 2nd set heavy set x 10, 3rd set volume lighter weight x20
Barbell curls 8x95,8x115,125x3,135x3

Tris:
CGB: 135x10, 225x10, 315x8, 405x1, 415x1

Notes*
Woke up @ 11pm and took Reduce XT + Green Coffee BEan Xtract. Took my preworkout and headed to the gym. Completed this workout without a meal or coffee in my system. I basically have been able to control my hunger at will and basically in a huge deficit yet able to maintain a sizeable amount of strength. This cut is going well. I'm about to enter into week 3 by Wednesday. I'm loving the results so far. I'm off this week from work since I worked in the field last week until tomorrow morning. I can hit the gym again with a vengeance. I plan on going to Va Beach in June. It's going to be an awesome feeling to show off my newfound leanness at the beach for the first time in 6 years since I left Norfolk. My wife has no idea what lies beneath this small layer of fat I'm peeling away. She rubs my belly and says yeah you need to lay off this or that. She has no idea the hardness and layer of muscle under that sheath which is slowly melting away. I'm millimeters away. I see it in the mirror. After being away from home for a week, eating when necessary and hitting the treadmill pre/post workout, I'm doing fantastic. Now I wish I would have entered that bodybuilding.com transformation challenge. This a dawn of a new year. You may get tired of hearing it but you must understand my situation to know why I'm so stoked for the results. I'm tearing away fat to finally reveal the muscle and it's going to be shocking to a lot of people. SNS I love the opportunity and you will not be dissappointed with the video I'm going to shoot at the end of this run.
Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

WINNING!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hell ya man!

- Valdez

HokiePride

HokiePride

Awards
  • Established
February 4, 2013

Returned from the Rig to find a sign on my sons door
Which read Under Construction, Expanding Two Feet."
Really?

Apparently Saturday my son crawled to her,
Lifted her shirt and patted her belly. He then crawled
Away.

She took a test right away and tested positive. Was not expecting this and was wanting to wait another year. Oh we'll, The Lord seen fit to bless us sooner.

bean5er

bean5er

Awards
February 4, 2013

Returned from the Rig to find a sign on my sons door
Which read Under Construction, Expanding Two Feet."
Really?

Apparently Saturday my son crawled to her,
Lifted her shirt and patted her belly. He then crawled
Away.

She took a test right away and tested positive. Was not expecting this and was wanting to wait another year. Oh we'll, The Lord seen fit to bless us sooner.
Congrats bro

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/221228-beans-1st-contest.html

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Congrats Hokie!

HokiePride

HokiePride

Awards
  • Established
FEBRUARY 5, 2013 tUESDAY

INCLINE chest press hammer strength
4 45lb plates x 12
Close grip hammer strength
4 45lb plates x 12

6 45lb plates x 12

8 45lb plates x 12

10 45lb plates x 12
10 45lb plates x 8

8 45lb plates x 12

6 45lb plates x 8
6 45lb plates x 8

4 45lb plates x 8
4 45lb plates x 8

Incline Press
135x10, 225x10, 275x8, 315x2 (Strength dropped due to fatigue)

Flat Bench:
135x10, 225x10, 315x10

Notes
Drove home and stayed up since my night shift. I woke up @ 11pm Sunday and didn't retunr to be until Monday afternoon and slept for a few hours. I then reted and went to bed that evening @ 3am. I hit the gym today and was feeling the groggy but thought I was strong enough to pull off a great incline for 4 sets. Only problem was I began with the Hammer chest incline. Bad mistake. Still a great workout nonetheless. When I'm home I have to be more rushed versus out in the field @ the rig where I can stay at the gym for up to 4 hours. This is why I didn;t fit in any cardio this week. I will be collecting wood this week so it will replace the treadmill workouts. When I get back to the rig I'll hit the gym for 5 days straight including cardio. Loving the results. Leaning and hardening effects are awesome. I'm mixing it well with IF.

HokiePride

HokiePride

Awards
  • Established
FEBRUARY 6, 2013 wEDNESDAY {Continuation from Teusday since workout was so Crappy}

Incline BB Press:
4x275x8

flat chest press hammer strength
4 45lb plates x 12
4 45lb plates x 12

6 45lb plates x 12

8 45lb plates x 12

6 45lb plates x 8
6 45lb plates x 8 hold at the bottom for 2 secs

4 45lb plates x 8
4 45lb plates x 8

HokiePride

HokiePride

Awards
  • Established
Great numbers getting girls decreasing body fat and lean mass....this log is full of win.
Only due to the awesome opportunity by you and SNS. Thank you so much.

Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

WINNING!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hell ya man!

- Valdez
Thanks Valdez. I'm definitely enjoying this run.

What a way to kick off this great year. An opportunity with a sponsored leaning stack, son turned 1 Jan15. Jan 4 I find out my wife is preegers.

Congrats Hokie!
No doubt thanks Breezy. Trying to get to your level by JUne. A great way to end Half the year 2013 before turning 4-0.

HokiePride

HokiePride

Awards
  • Established
FEBRUARY 7, 2013 Thursday Week 4, FINAL

Wheels

PreWO: Cardio 15min
Squats
-135x12, 185x12, 225x12, 275x12, 315x8
Leg Extensions: 5x12
Leg Curls 5x12

February 8, 2013 Friday

Delts
Pre Cardio: 15min
-Standing BB Military Press
-Side/Rear Raises/ Front Raises
-Smith Machine Military Press
-Incline Bench: 275x8, 275x8, 275x8, 275x8
Post Cardio: 15

February 9, 2013 Saturday

Rest Day! Slept most of Day!

Notes@
Pushed my IF today to the limit. I only ate becuase it was 4:30. This stack is unbelievable. I can control hunger at will. I didn't even substitute BCAAs this time. Being on this fourth and final week. I finally have complete control of when I feel the need to fuel up. I completed fasted workouts for the past two weeks to boot. I utilized aminos pre/during/post of course. Continued the fasting until minumum 1pm. I hate to end this run in a 4 week period but they are a great dual supplement for a recomp.

HokiePride

HokiePride

Awards
  • Established
February 10, 2013

Plan for today are Negative Deadlifts, Light Chest & Bis.

Lower Chain
Dead Warmup: 135x10, 225x10, 315x8
Neg. Deadlifts: 365x1 {10:1:1}, 365x1 {10:1:1}, 365x1 {10:1:1}
DB Rows: 120x8, 120x8, 120x8

Biceps:
DB Curls: Rack Ladder: 25, 35, 45, 35, 30, 25, 20 {10 Reps Each}
BB Curls: 85x10, 85x10, 105x10, 105x10, 125x2

I will layout the workout later today when I complete it! It's almost 10:30 and I'm still in a fasted state. When I hit the gun this afternoon I will still have not eaten but will sip Aminos per/during/post and see if Reduce XT and Green Coffee Bean Xtract will carry me until 4:30.

My wife is so confused as to why I won't eat until then. She makes me lunch and I let it sit until almost dinner time and smash it. An hour later she is ready to eat dinner and I have to make excuses to wait a bit longer.

Next week and final week of this log will be spent on the rig. I can stay at the gym as long as I want. Once again they will be highly focused. Tuesday wife goes in to confirm if she is preggers . She has all signs and symptoms and a bit upset this happened again so soon. What can I say except we will make this work.