How's everyone's NMDA cycle going?

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Vaughn why you waste so much plastic? :(

In like 3 weeks I'm going back on DAA for 8 weeks, and will be using Erase Pro with whichever DAA product I choose. Thinking hard about Intimidate and am hoping to see some good feedback on it. I love the idea of just one pill. Is it backed by science like regular DAA is? I had good results with Testforce 2. Also, since I guess you take it at night, is it safe to be ingested alongside alcohol?
1 - The bottle is a 225cc bottle. We originally designed it for a 200cc bottle, but we couldn't get enough of those to keep up with production, so 225cc bottle it was. A 200cc bottle isn't much smaller, but you have to understand that if a product is on a shelf, one that is 1" tall/wide gets FAR less recognition than one that is normal size. Also, our product line is to remain in line with itself so that everything matches/looks synonymous with iforce.

2. Yes, Intimidate is backed with as much science as DAA, however we dont have a human study to showcase its ability to stimulate testosterone production. That being said, since we know how DAA works in our body, and NMDA, its easy to see why our users are all getting such insane results.

3. Yes, you can use alcohol while using Intimidate.

Mission1

Mission1

Awards
  • Established
1 - The bottle is a 225cc bottle. We originally designed it for a 200cc bottle, but we couldn't get enough of those to keep up with production, so 225cc bottle it was. A 200cc bottle isn't much smaller, but you have to understand that if a product is on a shelf, one that is 1" tall/wide gets FAR less recognition than one that is normal size. Also, our product line is to remain in line with itself so that everything matches/looks synonymous with iforce.

2. Yes, Intimidate is backed with as much science as DAA, however we dont have a human study to showcase its ability to stimulate testosterone production. That being said, since we know how DAA works in our body, and NMDA, its easy to see why our users are all getting such insane results.

3. Yes, you can use alcohol while using Intimidate.
Wouldn't you think a human study would be important?? So we should take a pill with no human science backing at all. Oh just take a pill .... It's okay. You'll be fine. Says Vaughn. By the way alcohol lowers testosterone. Kinda defeats the purpose.

steppinRazor

Awards
Wouldn't you think a human study would be important?? So we should take a pill with no human science backing at all. Oh just take a pill .... It's okay. You'll be fine. Says Vaughn. By the way alcohol lowers testosterone. Kinda defeats the purpose.
god damn bro..get off his nuts already. over 90 percent of the supps hitting the market arent backed by human studies. if it works it works, if it doesnt it doesnt. let the people decide for themselves. have you tried intimidate? whats with your animosity towards this this product/company?

and yeah alcohol is pretty whack if you drink it on a regular basis. nothing wrong with occasionally having a drink

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You don't seem to understand English. There is a plethora of studies on NMDA in all animals including humans. We just don't have a study that SPECIFICALLY tests testosterone changes.

ponysteak

ponysteak

Awards
Yeah that makes sense about it being seen on a shelf. I worked for those that shall not be spoken of for a long time and it's true. Smaller bottles don't get a lot of love. Like when Erase Pro came out...regulars usually see something new and ask about it. I'm pretty sure lots of people never noticed it in the case next to big boxes of Pink Magic, I'd always have to introduce people to it. I've always wanted to ask a supplement maker why they use such big bottles for such small amount of product, lol. I'm probably gonna give it a go, especially after seeing some of the more seemingly educated peeps that don't work for you endorse it.

Haha yeah man I drink maybe once a week, definitely not enough to make more than a small dent in my efforts.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
god damn bro..get off his nuts already. over 90 percent of the supps hitting the market arent backed by human studies. if it works it works, if it doesnt it doesnt. let the people decide for themselves. have you tried intimidate? whats with your animosity towards this this product/company?

and yeah alcohol is pretty whack if you drink it on a regular basis. nothing wrong with occasionally having a drink
I would have to agree with this here. It is very rare i find a supplement with human studies backing it. Def a good idea, but I completely understand why companies don't do it as well..

Mike

Shin

Shin

Awards
I'm all for human testing :hammer:

andy148lbs

Awards
night 3 and sleep is improving i never sleep past 8 woke up today at 9:45(i work 2nd shift) my lady was even suprised i slept so late....then she kissed me goodbye BOING.....

SXIPro

SXIPro

Awards
  • Established
Am I going to oversleep on Intimidate? I wake up with no alarm at 5:00 AM and work out at 6:00 AM. I hate alarm clocks, so I'd rather not sleep thru my workout time every morning. :)

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Am I going to oversleep on Intimidate? I wake up with no alarm at 5:00 AM and work out at 6:00 AM. I hate alarm clocks, so I'd rather not sleep thru my workout time every morning. :)
we've noted that the vast majority of people actually sleep LESS while on Intimidate, but a small percentage notes longer sleep.

saggy321

Awards
  • Established
I remember whilst taking DAA my skin darkened considerably. Would Intimidate do the same?

th3futur3

Awards
  • Established
I remember whilst taking DAA my skin darkened considerably. Would Intimidate do the same?
Hm never heard of that happening while on DAA...brb getting a tan.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

there is no pharmocological reason for this to happen, so I can't imagine Intimidate would cause it.

saggy321

Awards
  • Established
there is no pharmocological reason for this to happen, so I can't imagine Intimidate would cause it.
Thanks Vaughn. I remember vaguely something about DAA through some sort of cascade increasing melanin production. I will have to research it. Keen to take this, but don't want my skin to darken any more than it already is.

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
pics will be posted, I dont believe in yapping your mouth so pics are what work for me, im cutting for my first show and in week 3 of INTIMIDATE

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Thanks Vaughn. I remember vaguely something about DAA through some sort of cascade increasing melanin production. I will have to research it. Keen to take this, but don't want my skin to darken any more than it already is.

Weird- I noticed the same thing from taking Lit-Up, but I just figured that it had to do more with the L-tyrosine content. DAA does have an effect on MSH release in the hypothalamus, but not the posterior pituitary- DAA and NMDA are both pretty interesting in terms of some of the effects they produce. I also become noticeably darker when I take forskolin as well:

Neuroreport. 2002 Dec 3;13(17):2341-4.
The effect of D-aspartate on luteinizing hormone-releasing hormone, alpha-melanocyte-stimulating hormone, GABA and dopamine release.

Pampillo M, Scimonelli T, Bottino MC, Duvilanski BH, Rettori V, Seilicovich A, Lasaga M.
Source

Centro de Investigaciones en Reproducción, Facultad de Medicina, Piso 10, Universidad de Buenos Aires (C1121ABG), Buenos Aires, Argentina.

Abstract

Since D-aspartate stimulates prolactin and LH release, our objective was to determine whether D-aspartate modifies the release of hypothalamic and posterior pituitary factors involved in the control of their secretion and whether its effects on these tissues are exerted through NMDA receptors and mediated by nitric oxide. In the hypothalamus, D-aspartate stimulated luteinizing hormone-releasing hormone (LHRH), alpha-melanocyte-stimulating hormone (alpha-MSH) and GABA release and inhibited dopamine release through interaction with NMDA receptors. It increased nitric oxide synthase (NOS) activity, and its effects on LHRH and hypothalamic GABA release were blunted when NOS was inhibited. In the posterior pituitary gland, D-aspartate inhibited GABA release but had no effect on dopamine or alpha-MSH release. We report that D-aspartate differentially affects the release of hypothalamic and posterior pituitary factors involved in the regulation of pituitary hormone secretion.

Brain Res. 1994 Dec 15;666(2):201-6.
N-methyl-D-aspartate (NMDA) stimulates release of alpha-MSH from the rat hypothalamus through release of nitric oxide.

Wayman CP, Pike NV, Wilson JF.
Source

Department of Pharmacology and Therapeutics, University of Wales College of Medicine, Health Park, Cardiff, UK.

Abstract

Superfusion of rat hypothalamic slices with 10(-4) M N-methyl-D-aspartic acid (NMDA) resulted in increased release of alpha-melanocyte-stimulating hormone (alpha-MSH). Peptide release was blocked by 10(-6) M NG-nitro-L-arginine methyl ester (L-NAME) a specific competitive inhibitor of nitric oxide synthase but not by the inactive enantiomer D-NAME at 10(-6) M. The inhibition by L-NAME was reversed by the addition of 10(-5) mM L-arginine, an excess of enzyme substrate. Release of nitric oxide products into tissue superfusates was stimulated by a 50 mM concentration of potassium ions and by 10(-4) M NMDA. Potassium-stimulated release was blocked by L-NAME. Basal, potassium-stimulated and NMDA-stimulated release of nitric oxide products were significantly inhibited by the NMDA-receptor antagonist D(-)-2-amino-5-phosphopentanoic acid (AP5) at 10(-4) M and by the NMDA-channel blocker ketamine at 10(-4) M. We conclude that nitric oxide mediates the stimulatory action of glutamic acid on the release of alpha-MSH from the rat hypothalamus.

Est1969

Est1969

Awards
  • Established
I took 14 doses of Isatest and then switched over to Intimidate.

9 nightly doses of Intimidate so far. And have started taking Erase Pro (3 doses).

My PWO is Craze and Hemavol.

Frankly I am giddy over the improvements so far. I can't say for sure exactly what is doing what, but I honestly don't care as I am getting great workouts. Last night my wife looked at me and said "Are you taking steroids?", which made me laugh. Even though I dropped 2 lbs some of my shirts dont fit around my shoulders anymore.

Yesterday on the Bench Press I did a 5x5 at 235. After the last set I said "wow" to myself. Before taking these pills I would do a couple reps at 225 after working up to it, and that was the best I could do. I am squatting 5x5 at 295. 2 months ago I was 205. Real easy reps until the 5th set, where I start to get winded.

My mood is fantastic. I feel great.

Will continue with the Intimidate and Erase Pro to finish 8 wks on both. As for Craze...that's my new favortite food.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
NutraPlanet should offer an Intimidate + Erase stack

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

9 nightly doses of Intimidate so far. And have started taking Erase Pro (3 doses).

Frankly I am giddy over the improvements so far. I can't say for sure exactly what is doing what, but I honestly don't care as I am getting great workouts. Last night my wife looked at me and said "Are you taking steroids?", which made me laugh. Even though I dropped 2 lbs some of my shirts dont fit around my shoulders anymore.

Yesterday on the Bench Press I did a 5x5 at 235. After the last set I said "wow" to myself. Before taking these pills I would do a couple reps at 225 after working up to it, and that was the best I could do. I am squatting 5x5 at 295. 2 months ago I was 205. Real easy reps until the 5th set, where I start to get winded.

Will continue with the Intimidate and Erase Pro to finish 8 wks on both. As for Craze...that's my new favortite food.
Wow man, intimidate + erase would be killer, never really thought of that before, although I should have. Your whole stack looks great, glad it is working out for you. Good to see you are making improvements! keep it up bro!

Mike

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

I've heard great things about craze and hemavol stack.

Glad you're enjoying your intimidate run

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've heard great things about craze and hemavol stack.

Glad you're enjoying your intimidate run
Really? I have no seen to many people mentioning that combo! Have not tried craze yet!

th3futur3

Awards
  • Established
JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
sooo uhhhhhh ya, finished my 1st bottle and weights went up a TON set a PR for stiff leg deads of 405x3

**** is n joke!

oh BTW im 12 weeks out from ashow cycling carbs and eating about 500cals less than normal :)

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
sooo uhhhhhh ya, finished my 1st bottle and weights went up a TON set a PR for stiff leg deads of 405x3

**** is n joke!

oh BTW im 12 weeks out from ashow cycling carbs and eating about 500cals less than normal :)
Good for you man, keep it up! Stay focused and keep pushing hard! :)

JonRubio

JonRubio

Awards
  • Established
Bump. Just won a promo thanks to iForce and I'm getting to try it out ! :)

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
love everyone to try this at least once,

thats all it will take..

steppinRazor

Awards
love everyone to try this at least once,

thats all it will take..
I tried it once. One month run. Wasn't too impressed to be honest.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have one bottle of it sitting in my cabinet. Waiting to try till I get another bottle. Not sure I even want to try it though after reading about the sleep issues. Maybe I will just trade it.

JonRubio

JonRubio

Awards
  • Established
I have one bottle of it sitting in my cabinet. Waiting to try till I get another bottle. Not sure I even want to try it though after reading about the sleep issues. Maybe I will just trade it.
Fill me in on the so called "sleep issues." I heard it actually improves your sleep.

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Read that a lot of people have trouble sleeping on it. Yes I read also some people have good sleep on it.
Some of the users that reported sleep issues dosed pre workout and noticed their sleep was not effected. I would like to see your review of intimidate compared to DAA. You always give no BS reviews

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Read that a lot of people have trouble sleeping on it. Yes I read also some people have good sleep on it.
I'm finishing a 2 bottle run..didn't ever effect my sleep in a negative way...can't say it vastly improved it either though...should be able to gage it a little better a few days after stopping...

GHO5T

Awards
Fill me in on the so called "sleep issues." I heard it actually improves your sleep.
I havent seen many users having trouble with sleep but more so gi issues. this is usually fixed by just taking it in the morning.

Majority of the users are getting deeper sleep, waking up refreshed, and vivid dreams.

I'm finishing a 2 bottle run..didn't ever effect my sleep in a negative way...can't say it vastly improved it either though...should be able to gage it a little better a few days after stopping...
Def interested to see how it went for you. What are the main effects you noticed most?

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I tried it once. One month run. Wasn't too impressed to be honest.
Honestly???

wow im surprised.
what didnt you like about it?

take with a melatonin at night and youre fine

Est1969

Est1969

Awards
  • Established
I had great success with it, but it did interfere with my sleep. Once I was into my second week I don't think I ever got a good full night of sleep until my cycle was over. I added melatonin and valerian occasionally with limited success.

Still, I plan to use it again in July. Worth it to me.

steppinRazor

Awards
Honestly???

wow im surprised.
what didnt you like about it?
I just don't feel anything about it stood out over regular DAA. For half the price I can get the job done - and DAA is actually proven to be efficient. The initial feedback had me excited, but as it turns out, the rave reviews revealed to be nothing but hype. I guess that's to be expected with sponsored reviews.

Mission1

Mission1

Awards
  • Established
I just don't feel anything about it stood out over regular DAA. For half the price I can get the job done - and DAA is actually proven to be efficient. The initial feedback had me excited, but as it turns out, the rave reviews revealed to be nothing but hype. I guess that's to be expected with sponsored reviews.
I wasted my money..... But I'm over it.

desaille

Awards
Anyone use Muscle Warefare NDMA in their stacks?
All I can find is that the dosing might be low with the unknown true amount of ndma in it.
Local shop had a clearance on them, less than $20, so I picked some up.

Currently using Carbonite stack with Formula X. Used DAA in the past, curious to how ndma compares.

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
pretty strong bump here but always available to educate.
basically the NMDA at the correct dosing that ISNT in a proprietary blend can significantly increase your strength and recovery.
far beyond DAA alone.

now stack it with a good dose od Al-CAR and you can increase the NMDA receptor and see better results as well.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
NMDA at the correct dosing that ISNT in a proprietary blend can significantly increase your strength and recovery.
far beyond DAA alone.

now stack it with a good dose od Al-CAR and you can increase the NMDA receptor and see better results as well.

you can significantly increase your gains by swapping your DAA for Intimidate which is a better form of DAA :)
COP
Intimidate will STOMP over DAA.... strength went up a ton on my Deadlifts and presses in 8 weeks

Come on now dude, have you forgotten about our conversations in previous threads? You can't make outrageous claims about NMDA doing things "far beyond" what DAA alone can achieve when there is no human data, nor relevant in vivo, oral data, on the ingredient in question. I can link our past two convos if you want, but unless something has changed, I don't see why you keep making these claims.

Also, ALCAR was demonstrated to increase NMDA receptor sensitivity (not amount), and it did so in a test tube in which the NMDARs were bathed in ALCAR. Furthermore, sensitizing the NMDA receptor may not necessarily yield better results from its appropriately named agonist. Remember, we are consuming both orally.

Let's stick to facts here before delving into unsubstantiated claims. I am a fan of NMDA as stated before, but I am not a fan of pushing a product with disregard for a. science and b. the time I took to try to explain things for you in the past.

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well you cant take the studies literally but I can say from science and first hand experience that NMDA trumps DAA. I tout science first usually but first hadn knowledge is also key to this game we call bodybuilding

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Well you cant take the studies literally but I can say from science and first hand experience that NMDA trumps DAA. I tout science first usually but first hadn knowledge is also key to this game we call bodybuilding
hadn knowledge (I'm guessing you mean "anecdote") is great, but again, you cannot say "from science" that NMDA trumps DAA, yet you just said it again. There is no data to this end, period.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Anyone use Muscle Warefare NDMA in their stacks?
All I can find is that the dosing might be low with the unknown true amount of ndma in it.
Local shop had a clearance on them, less than $20, so I picked some up.

Currently using Carbonite stack with Formula X. Used DAA in the past, curious to how ndma compares.
Anabolic Designs is another one. They added in NMDA and the proprietary blend went up by 20mg so I make a wild guess and assume that is the dosage on top of the other ingredients.

I might be wrong, it was just observation on my behalf.