How to "pulse" orals

UNCfan1

UNCfan1

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, I gotcha in a PM about it at AX. 8-12wks is just right IMO. Once you know what your doing.
Great hopefully we can talk more about there in the PM's over there.

JZ7757

Awards
  • Established
Acne wasnt that much of a problem on my previous pp cycles. Just a little on the back/shoulders.

I am def planning on doing it, starting next week. I have actually been debating on doing a log (dont see many pulse logs around). My only issue is that sometimes i get really busy with work and probably could not update daily, at the min every couple of days. I will most likely do one, or atleast let you guys know about the progress. thx again D!

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
dr d so i workout mon, tues, thurs, fri, so it would be fine to pulse on mon, tues, friday?

CRUNCH

CRUNCH

Awards
  • Established
dr d so i workout mon, tues, thurs, fri, so it would be fine to pulse on mon, tues, friday?
Sounds like it (not that I'm speaking for Dr D). You'd get two periods with two days off for the rebound, which may work well.

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
Yes, that's right, just not more that 4 dosing days a week and if you have 2 consecutive on days, try to get 2 consecutive off days too, if possible.

gten79

Awards
Just looking at the numbers, it is less anabolic and less androgenic than 2-ene in a relative sense (delta-1 > 2 > 3 > 4 in this series). Phera did not cause overt androgenic sides for me either, except for acne when I used more than 20-25mg. 3-ene is just a slightly altered version of the same basic compound, but seems to have a rep as the better libido enhancer but inferior anabolic of the two.
So for the record Doc, which one is the better anabolic PP or Ergo? I know they are mainly androgenic, but which of the two is better.

Because for a while I was under the impression PP was the better compound for strength and mass of the two, but this post has me rethinking everything. :frustrate

I own both so any input would be appeciated. Thanks Again.

Sea223

Awards
  • Established
Hey Dr. D

I'm interested in pulsing M-TST, and taking BAM and JW throughout the cycle.

I lift M-F and do cardio W-Sun. Would dosing M,T,Th,F be ok?

Dosing: 2 BAM ED
3 JW ED

wk 1: 2mg TST
2: 4mg TST
3: 4mg TST
4: 4mg TST
5: 6mg TST
6: 6mg TST
7: 3 RR
8: 2 RR
9: 1 RR
I've never taken TST before so I wanted to start slowly and see how I respond to it. Any comments are welcome-Thanks

newb2

Awards
Hi,
Would there be any benefit with mixing supps?
Eg
Dosing Mon Wed Fri with Havoc on Mon, PP on Wed and Sdrol on Friday?
Your thoughts appreciated.
Simon

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
Yes, that's right, just not more that 4 dosing days a week and if you have 2 consecutive on days, try to get 2 consecutive off days too, if possible.
would it be bad to pulse 4 days? and should i start at 20mg and move to 30mg. I have heard your doses can be larger but i don't think i would need to go over 30mg? tell me if that sounds right. say i am taking 30mg should i dose more of it before the workout or after

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
one more question is it necesary to use a test booster on the days off?

LowKeyLifter

Awards
Gyno?

I've been following this post for awhile and just started an Epistane pulse cycle last Tuesday. The pulse will go as follows:

Wk 1: (Tue: 10 mg/pre) (Thurs: 10 mg/pre 10 mg/post) (Saturday: 20 mg/pre 10 mg/post)

Wk 2: 20 mg/pre - 10mg/post

Wk 3: 20 mg/pre - 10mg/post

Wk 4: 20 mg/pre - 20mg/post

Wk 5: 20 mg/pre - 20mg/post

Wk 6: 30 mg/pre - 20mg/post

Wk 7: 30 mg/pre - 30mg/post

Wk 8: (Tues: 30 mg/pre - 20mg/post) (Thurs: 20mg/pre 10 mg/post) (Saturday: 10 mg/pre)
I am currently in week 4 of this pulse and am up around 5 lbs. Everything is good and the libido is strong. However, I am concerned because my right nipple appears to be a little puffy. It was my understanding that epistane should not cause this. Can this be a result of the bounce back from pulsing. I'm guessing I should run an AI on my off days? Would ATD fit the bill for the rest of the cycle. I definitely want to nip this in the bud before it gets any worse. Right now its just minor and does not itch, hurt, or real noticeable. Any suggestions?

rybino

Awards
Ok, so if i'm going to be running just epi on a pulse you would suggest an 8 week m/w/f cycle? This would not require a PCT or on cycle supps? On the days i'm not dosing epi could I take my superpump and size on?

Also, i have a bottle of rebound XT sitting at home that i haven't opened.. could i use this as a PCT? If so... what would my doses on this be?

xtraflossy

xtraflossy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Hi,
Eg
Simon
The doc already answered this. I beleive it went along the lines of since the compound has cleared your system by the time of your following dose, it wouldn't matter.

you could use more androgenic compounds early in the week, and more anabolic later if you liked.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
The doc already answered this. I beleive it went along the lines of since the compound has cleared your system by the time of your following dose, it wouldn't matter.

you could use more androgenic compounds early in the week, and more anabolic later if you liked.
the mixing method seems to have a lot of room to work with,hey floss on off days is dhea,or anything recomended?? i read through the first 8 pages last night and didn't really see anything.

Stavross

Stavross

Board Supporter
Awards
I have a question about this. Sorry if it's been covered already, i've read most of this thread but didn't see it.

How does this sound? Using td formestane every day and superdrol pulsed three days a week?

Is it a good idea or a crappy one?

xtraflossy

xtraflossy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
the mixing method seems to have a lot of room to work with,hey floss on off days is dhea,or anything recomended?? i read through the first 8 pages last night and didn't really see anything.
Yeah,.. the mixing methoed CAN be used in MANY ways.. one way I have done it, is if I feel more suppressed one day as opposed to the other, I'll use a more anabolic chemical the next time,.. or get more anabolic as the week progresses, as to not be as supressed when I encounter the weekend (and a few "off" days in a row)

DHEA CAN be used on off days. There are binnifits to it, although, personally, I get freakn bloated as hell if I use it on off days. This isnt all the time, but the last time I took it, I litterally was in such discomfort after just 25mg I couldnt sleep well. and I was taking an AI
There are other possitive effects of dhea, but honestly, I beleive yo uget the most bennifit from Retain, for cort blocking. .....no need to introduce any more hormone on an OFF day ya know.. (exception MAY be if yo uhave some hot chick comming over, and you need to perform my favorite excersize; hot chick lap raises :p

Off days, go for an AI and cort blocking. you can get some HD and retain for pretty cheep right now. So your looking at maybe $80-90 for the entire summer, which, if your a NP whore like the rest of us, helps
Some weeks into it, you may find you need to include other things... as it just seems that the bouncing back has a reduced effect the longer it goes on.

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
So for the record Doc, which one is the better anabolic PP or Ergo? I know they are mainly androgenic, but which of the two is better.

Because for a while I was under the impression PP was the better compound for strength and mass of the two, but this post has me rethinking everything. :frustrate

I own both so any input would be appeciated. Thanks Again.
On paper PP looks a bit more potent, but to be fair I can not honestly say because I never tried Emax. The theoretical differences seem to be validated in the logs though. PP is less "dirty" with slightly better anabolism than E but E boosts libido better. That would make sense.

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
Hey Dr. D

I'm interested in pulsing M-TST, and taking BAM and JW throughout the cycle.

I lift M-F and do cardio W-Sun. Would dosing M,T,Th,F be ok?

Dosing: 2 BAM ED
3 JW ED

wk 1: 2mg TST
2: 4mg TST
3: 4mg TST
4: 4mg TST
5: 6mg TST
6: 6mg TST
7: 3 RR
8: 2 RR
9: 1 RR
I've never taken TST before so I wanted to start slowly and see how I respond to it. Any comments are welcome-Thanks
That looks fine. I meant to finally test TST this week and didn't (will get to it eventually!) but I'm hearing more people complain of headaches. Maybe pulsing will help with that.

haroldjg

haroldjg

Awards
  • Established
That looks fine. I meant to finally test TST this week and didn't (will get to it eventually!) but I'm hearing more people complain of headaches. Maybe pulsing will help with that.
Yah tst gave me a headache for three days after I took it at 16mgs one day. I was playing around with the dosing on my pulse and I guess I found the upper limit for me. I havent went this high since, and I dont intend to.

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
Hi,
Eg
Simon
Hmmm, that would really best be reserved for someone with at least 5+ years of good, solid experience with this stuff. I'd try to keep it simple till I figured out what worked best and what was toxic personally, it's different from man to man in many cases. Always start simple with low doses and expand on that once you get the feel of it.

Besides, I'm not sure that would work best anyway. I can see stacking 2 methyls, but there would really be no advantage in what you're considering, unless you just had a bunch of left overs you where trying to use up. :)

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
I am currently in week 4 of this pulse and am up around 5 lbs. Everything is good and the libido is strong. However, I am concerned because my right nipple appears to be a little puffy. It was my understanding that epistane should not cause this. Can this be a result of the bounce back from pulsing. I'm guessing I should run an AI on my off days? Would ATD fit the bill for the rest of the cycle. I definitely want to nip this in the bud before it gets any worse. Right now its just minor and does not itch, hurt, or real noticeable. Any suggestions?
Yes, start ATD now and double dose it a few days to see if it helps. If it works, fall back to a single dose on off nights only and see if that resolves things for the rest of the cycle. Keep me posted.

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
Ok, so if i'm going to be running just epi on a pulse you would suggest an 8 week m/w/f cycle? This would not require a post cycle therapy or on cycle supps? On the days i'm not dosing epi could I take my superpump and size on?

Also, i have a bottle of rebound XT sitting at home that i haven't opened.. could i use this as a PCT? If so... what would my doses on this be?
Yes, 8wks is good.

No, not likely to need a PCT and no liver support. I suggest lipid supps still in many cases, but not crucial with epi.

Yes, SP and SO are fine for whenever.

You could use RXT as a PCT, if you do end up needing a mild PCT after all, or take a cap on off nights only to further insure you won't need it later.

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established

Yeah, you are correct XF. But if he's really that 'new' it might be tricky if something when wrong. If he has problems with any of them, he may not be able to determine which is the issue and I could see it getting complicated real fast. A newb, on 3 methyls at once for the first time, probably asking for trouble!

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
I have a question about this. Sorry if it's been covered already, i've read most of this thread but didn't see it.

How does this sound? Using td formestane every day and superdrol pulsed three days a week?

Very nice! Even at 4 days a week I'd say. That formestane keeps things clicking right on time for a month or more in my experience, even with large doses of test.

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
Yah tst gave me a headache for three days after I took it at 16mgs one day. I was playing around with the dosing on my pulse and I guess I found the upper limit for me. I havent went this high since, and I dont intend to.
Man, a 3 day residual headache may suggest that even on pulse it could still be a problem.

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
would it be bad to pulse 4 days? and should i start at 20mg and move to 30mg. I have heard your doses can be larger but i don't think i would need to go over 30mg? tell me if that sounds right. say i am taking 30mg should i dose more of it before the workout or after
3-4 days a week is just right.

Yes, always start low and only take as much as you need. If 30mg works, keep it there and don't go higher!

I'd take the bigger dose before a w/o, but it's important to take a dose after too, even if it's the lesser of 2 doses (with methyls at least).

A test booster on off days is fine. So is an anti-cort and/or anti-e.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
hey D,is there any safe way to incorparate m1t into a pulse..for example say (monday) epi,(wed) m1t, (sat)epi....just currious.Not just with epi,but something like that...i don't really plan to run that i was wondering what your 2 cents were tho....

Sea223

Awards
  • Established
Thanks Dr. D. I've started it and have been having issues with anxiety, even at the 2mg dose. My body's being retarded. I'm going to stick with the BAM/JW right now and may try TST later. Thanks for the reply though.

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
hey D,is there any safe way to incorparate m1t into a pulse..for example say (monday) epi,(wed) m1t, (sat)epi....just currious.Not just with epi,but something like that...i don't really plan to run that i was wondering what your 2 cents were tho....
If there was any 'safe' way to use M1T, that would probably be it! Either that or use low doses (1.25-2.5mg pre-w/o only, I've tried that before). M1T seems like it'd be great on a pulse due to the long acting effects, but the shutdown happens so fast that even pulsing might not save you from needing a PCT with it. 10mg once a week might be your best shot at incorporating it, just like you were thinking.

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
Thanks Dr. D. I've started it and have been having issues with anxiety, even at the 2mg dose. My body's being retarded. I'm going to stick with the BAM/JW right now and may try TST later. Thanks for the reply though.
Sounds smart. :thumbsup:

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
I appreciate it dr d. You have your work cut out answering all these questions. thanks again

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
Please feel free to PM anytime guys. If I miss a question here or you run into any complications on or after your cycle, or the question is more personal, or whatever, chances are I've been there myself and can help so PM and I'll tell you what I know! :)

gymrat5713

gymrat5713

Awards
200lbs

I can officially be considered a 200lb beast! 5 weeks as of today pulsing superdrol. Started at 184.5lbs. I wouldn't consider this a clean bulk but not a dirty bulk either, I guess in between. This is how my weight increase has changed as of today:
Started off at 184.5
End of Week 1- 190.5
Week 2- 192.5
Week 3- 194.5
Week 4- 197.5
Week 5- 200:woohoo:
And the best thing is that my libido has not dropped at all.
Dosed 30mg 4x/week and will continue until the end of 7 weeks.
Other Supplements include:
Cycle Support only 1 scoop 8 hours after last dose of SD
Fish Oil 8-12g
Anabolic Pump Ended this 1 week ago
Anabolic Window for post workout
Retain 2- off days
Super Cissus
Beta-Alanine
Taurine
15g Bcaa's throughout the day (not including from protein)

Thanks Dr.D and Crunch for the help.

peece

peece

Awards
  • Established
I can officially be considered a 200lb beast! 5 weeks as of today pulsing superdrol. Started at 184.5lbs. I wouldn't consider this a clean bulk but not a dirty bulk either, I guess in between. This is how my weight increase has changed as of today:
Started off at 184.5
End of Week 1- 190.5
Week 2- 192.5
Week 3- 194.5
Week 4- 197.5
Week 5- 200:woohoo:
And the best thing is that my libido has not dropped at all.
Dosed 30mg 4x/week and will continue until the end of 7 weeks.
Other Supplements include:
Cycle Support only 1 scoop 8 hours after last dose of superdrol
Fish Oil 8-12g
Anabolic Pump Ended this 1 week ago
Anabolic Window for post workout
Retain 2- off days
Super Cissus
Beta-Alanine
Taurine
15g Bcaa's throughout the day (not including from protein)

Thanks Dr.D and Crunch for the help.
congrat.....rat...oh.my nat...just don't get fat...

Seriously, way to go, cause I know there is a lot of hard work in there too!!

Stavross

Stavross

Board Supporter
Awards
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stavross

Very nice! Even at 4 days a week I'd say. That formestane keeps things clicking right on time for a month or more in my experience, even with large doses of test.
Cheers Doc. :):hammer:

gymrat5713

gymrat5713

Awards
congrat.....rat...oh.my nat...just don't get fat...

Seriously, way to go, cause I know there is a lot of hard work in there too!!
Lol. Yeah it's been alot of hard work but I loved every second of it. Except paying the grocery bill. Never knew boneless chicken and steak can get so expensive when your eating it everyday. I'm gonna add more cardio to my schedule, at least 4x a week. But for being 5'9 I'm happy at this weight

chuebner

Awards
Anyone who pulsed dbol and would like to share if they took any supps while on it or did any post cycle therapy afterwards and if so what did they use?? This is my first post, but ive read a ton and think id like to give it a try..and help would be appreciated. And can things such as fish oil be used as a liver protector while on it?? Thanks for any advice.

Last edited:

zerogravity58

Awards
seems everyone is useing Retain on off days. Is that the best bet? i have a bottle of retain and reboundXT sitting here. Along with tribulus.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Anyone who pulsed dbol and would like to share if they took any supps while on it or did any post cycle therapy afterwards and if so what did they use?? This is my first post, but ive read a ton and think id like to give it a try..and help would be appreciated. And can things such as fish oil be used as a liver protector while on it?? Thanks for any advice.
fish oil???? r-alpha lipoic acid,milk thistle,NAC,and co q-10 never hurts...look into CYCLE SUPPORT by anabolic innovations!!!!! best stuff out there:thumbsup:

xtraflossy

xtraflossy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Question guys,..

For those of you on an Epi pulse right now, how long have u maintained a STRONG rebound for?

I will say that since I have added Havoc into my d-bol pulse, I have not been bouncin back quite as noticable...

Of course, when I began, I had some serious "quality problems" with libido after bouncing back,.. (meaning I was always ready to dent steel :D

lowered my dbol some,.. noticed less bloat when added 30mg epi.

I have taken just Epi and then d-bol pre-w/o, ..

I guess what Im saying, is that I am not noticing any LH increases from havoc..
I want to write it off as some degree of supression, as Im in over 4 weeks I beleive, but I can't be sure.

has anyone pulsed ummm,.. NOT epi before, and then pulsed with epi? ..and what were the differences that were noticed?

haroldjg

haroldjg

Awards
  • Established
Question guys,..

For those of you on an Epi pulse right now, how long have u maintained a STRONG rebound for?

I will say that since I have added Havoc into my d-bol pulse, I have not been bouncin back quite as noticable...

Of course, when I began, I had some serious "quality problems" with libido after bouncing back,.. (meaning I was always ready to dent steel :D

lowered my dbol some,.. noticed less bloat when added 30mg epi.

I have taken just Epi and then d-bol pre-w/o, ..

I guess what Im saying, is that I am not noticing any LH increases from havoc..
I want to write it off as some degree of supression, as Im in over 4 weeks I beleive, but I can't be sure.

has anyone pulsed ummm,.. NOT epi before, and then pulsed with epi? ..and what were the differences that were noticed?
I noticed slightly better bounce back with superdrol than with epi. My libido is still all good though and I am like 7-8 weeks in. The most noticeable bounce back I have noticed at this point is on sundays which is when I have a two day lay-off. If your noticing too much suppression just back it off to like 2 times a week for a couple a weeks and then go up to 3 times a week. I have really noticed very, very, little suppression so far, but everyone is different. Are you dosing three or four times a week? If you are dosing four times a week the suppression is a little bit more understandeable.... IMO the two day lay-off is very important in limiting suppression.

xtraflossy

xtraflossy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
My usual is Sun, tues, thursday...
now, I know I've slipped a Friday dosing in there once, or twice though.:twisted:

When I FIRST took epi, I got a pump, and actually couldnt call an increase OR decrease in libido (which, is my "measuering stick" for almost everything ..andro effect, supression, and everything else that is nonscientifficial :wtf: )
but I sware, I only get a pump like the first time I dose anythign (cept first cycle tho), so "effective dose is hard to read, and Ive dosed 40mg epi, with ~20mg dbol

haroldjg

haroldjg

Awards
  • Established
My usual is Sun, tues, thursday...
now, I know I've slipped a Friday dosing in there once, or twice though.:twisted:

When I FIRST took epi, I got a pump, and actually couldnt call an increase OR decrease in libido (which, is my "measuering stick" for almost everything ..andro effect, supression, and everything else that is nonscientifficial :wtf: )
but I sware, I only get a pump like the first time I dose anythign (cept first cycle tho), so "effective dose is hard to read, and Ive dosed 40mg epi, with ~20mg dbol
hmmm.... this just seems a little odd to me! It may have something to do with your high doses though! You have to remember half lives. Even though these orals are relatively fast acting and clear the system fairly quickely, if you take a high dose it takes longer to clear. I think this may be the cause of your problem. If your not liking the epi in your pulse just drop it and use the dbol only! I wouldnt use super high doses though, just use whatever dose you would normally use. I know you said its hard for you to notice the lower threshold, but just try dosing a little lower and see if the suppression subsides. As well, try to control yourself!!!! haha. Throwing in those extra doses every week will deffinately speed up suppression! SO, my advice would be to drop the epi, use a normal dose of dbol, and dose only twice a week for the next couple if weeks. I think that this should deffinately help bring the libido back up.

Thrall

Thrall

Awards
  • Established
This is the most helpful post I've read on steroid cycling yet. I am still doing research, but I definitely think that if I get into using Epi, I will definitely pulse. I will buy a little PCT as a precaution, but with this method the need will be far less than normal. What an ingenious idea.

xtraflossy

xtraflossy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
hmmm.... this just seems a little odd to me! It may have something to do with your high doses though! You have to remember half lives. Even though these orals are relatively fast acting and clear the system fairly quickely, if you take a high dose it takes longer to clear. I think this may be the cause of your problem. If your not liking the epi in your pulse just drop it and use the dbol only! I wouldnt use super high doses though, just use whatever dose you would normally use. I know you said its hard for you to notice the lower threshold, but just try dosing a little lower and see if the suppression subsides. As well, try to control yourself!!!! haha. Throwing in those extra doses every week will deffinately speed up suppression! SO, my advice would be to drop the epi, use a normal dose of dbol, and dose only twice a week for the next couple if weeks. I think that this should deffinately help bring the libido back up.
It's not so much that Im feeling TOO suppressed that much,.. and 40mg is a fairly common dose. Also, higher doses can be used in the pulse, but I do not see the point, as I would stack somethign along wit epi (making 3 chems) and drop to 30 on epi before I would go to 50mg.
I guess I just rebounded better in the beginning.
I also just don't seem t obe putting on any weight really. I know that when I feel it working, it usually is, and I feel it working for the most part becasue Im gettign some sort of glycogen storrage and thus the pump in the gym, which, I have not.
I DID feel that (before I used epi) when I added 20mg SD,.. but only the first time. The second, nothing. Same thing when I wanted to see how bad 10mg Ergomax LMG was... I felt the pump the first time, not the second. Bumped to 20mg then next time, and I got nice strength.

I'm not really complaining, Im just stating what Ive noticed.

xtraflossy

xtraflossy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Just a thought here Doc,

What about a pulse using 11oxo/ 3-AD ?
I'm thinking maybe it can be taken ED, but only using anabolic doses EOD..

Thoughts as to why this would or wouldn't work?