How many use agmatine for health benefits?

blacklac

blacklac

Awards
He'll look so pumped and full in his casket though.

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thank you. I'll give that a try and see how things go. I tried 1 g before bed for the first time last night and it was great. I don't recall the last time I slept so well.
Np. If you experience diarrhea, try splitting up the doses.

fightnews

fightnews

Awards
  • Established
Unfortunately for me nutraplanet agamatine just doesnt pack the same punch as USPlabs(I hate this company) or SNS brand agamatine gram for gram. I dont like that sns is dosed at 250mg though kinda lame. but yeah I guess you get what you pay for and nutraplanets is just not as potent.

NattyForLife

NattyForLife

Awards
Unfortunately for me nutraplanet agamatine just doesnt pack the same punch as USPlabs(I hate this company) or SNS brand agamatine gram for gram. I dont like that sns is dosed at 250mg though kinda lame. but yeah I guess you get what you pay for and nutraplanets is just not as potent.
I use analyzed supplements!

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
We sell it in powder form too and it doesn't taste too bad.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Interesting....What company do you work for Synapsin?
SNS.

@ fightnews: we sell it in 250mg lots so people can dose it at 250mg, 500mg, 750mg etc. As many people love using at these intervals.

It allows for greater flexibility in dosing as opposed to only allowing for huge bolus dosages and means people dont need to split caps.

tyrub42

tyrub42

Awards
  • Established
Did u get the caps or powder?

hurdlemaker

hurdlemaker

Awards
  • Established
Agmatine is so mild tasting that I was emptying the caps I had into what I was drinking, now I just always buy powder form

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Agmatine is so mild tasting that I was emptying the caps I had into what I was drinking, now I just always buy powder form
This.

Goes into anything really.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
fightnews

fightnews

Awards
  • Established
SNS.

@ fightnews: we sell it in 250mg lots so people can dose it at 250mg, 500mg, 750mg etc. As many people love using at these intervals.

It allows for greater flexibility in dosing as opposed to only allowing for huge bolus dosages and means people dont need to split caps.
i understand but hey try taking agmatine with grapefruit juice the pump is unreal

fightnews

fightnews

Awards
  • Established
AlexErdellan

AlexErdellan

Awards
  • Established
I bought a ton of genomyx agmatine when it was bogo on one site, i use 1.5g in the morning and 1.5 g before bed. pretty good , seems to inhibit fat loss on cheat days and helps with looking good/full while cutting

tyrub42

tyrub42

Awards
  • Established
I bought a ton of genomyx agmatine when it was bogo on one site, i use 1.5g in the morning and 1.5 g before bed. pretty good , seems to inhibit fat loss on cheat days and helps with looking good/full while cutting
I noticed that on 1g per day...I can't wait to try higher dosing like this to see the difference!

klind14

Awards
I just started using it yesterday to help with pain in my lower spine. I bought a brand which uses agmapure (not sure if this is relavent). So far, I've only taken 630 mg a few times (so, too soon to see if it helps with the back pain) but I'm really liking how it seems to help me focus and bring down my stress/anxiety level. I'm always a pretty "excitable" person (tend to get angry pretty fast) but have been very mellow since a few hours after the first dose. I really hope this effect continues and that it's not just placebo.

alwaysfirst

Banned
Awards
I only take Agmatine before bed, sleep is pretty good on it, getting to "pumped" if I take during the day or before a workout...

cbsharpe

Awards
  • Established
I take it before work out myself....it's already in Hemavol but I also have bulk Agmatine.

young4life

Awards
  • Established
I just read that it doesn't go well with creatine. Any truth to that?

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote