How many use agmatine for health benefits?

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I get feeling pissed by Mr Cooper's attitude, but the name calling turns this into an elementary shouting match and completely negates anything professional that hurdle may have to offer.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lol.

Just for a heads up...Mr.Cooper isn't just a forum rep, but the community at large is glad despite his busy schedule that he continues to contribute positive and helpful information as often as he does.

I am sure he will contribute more on the subject when he has time, IF everyone can keep it civil.

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Lol.

Just for a heads up...Mr.Cooper isn't just a forum rep, but the community at large is glad despite his busy schedule that he continues to contribute positive and helpful information as often as he does.

I am sure he will contribute more on the subject when he has time, IF everyone can keep it civil.
But civility is the killer of entertainment value! :p

hurdlemaker

hurdlemaker

Awards
  • Established
I'm not trying to act as a professional nor am I representing any of my companies on this forum. I am here purely for fun and sharing information. But having some turd talk down to me in such a way is more than frustrating, and this isn't the first time this person has annoyed me. He may copy and paste tons of studies he finds but I don't see how his knowledge of bodybuilding supplements leads him to being knowledgable about anti-cancer supplements.

hurdlemaker

hurdlemaker

Awards
  • Established
But civility is the killer of entertainment value! :p
exactly, and I'm here for entertainment as well as sharing knowledge And why do so many people kiss this guys ass like his schedule is sooo crazy, I'll compare my "to do" list any morning with this fool

hurdlemaker

hurdlemaker

Awards
  • Established
I fixed the name calling for the children's

mtinsideout

mtinsideout

Awards
  • Established
exactly, and I'm here for entertainment as well as sharing knowledge

And why do so any people kiss this guys ass like his schedule is sooo crazy, I'll compare my "to do" list any morning with this fool
Maybe you and coop could start a debate thread on agmatines uses and provide the studies and other valuable information all in one spot. It'd be a great source of info for anyone looking for more information on agmatine.

hurdlemaker

hurdlemaker

Awards
  • Established
Listen there is a ton of information publicly available about agmatine, just type "agmatine" into google and pages of info will come up. In my opinion it's my favorite supplement I'm taking right now. If your not at least taking 1g pre workout then your missing out. this is the only person on this board I've ever had try and talk down to me. It's just absurd.

Chefdeez

Chefdeez

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Agmatine would be a HORRIBLE choice for someone with cancer, since it stimulates cAMP production systemically and promotes angiogenesis of the tumor. Leave things like this to the professionals
This is a post from you from last February.

"In fact, all the data I see on agmatine shows ANTI-cancer effects. This is because, like any compound, agmatine has mixed roles in the body. And the net effect of these various roles leads to the prevention, not production, of carcinoma."

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Well for starters I'm working with an oncology team right now, but you're probably right. Don't get your panties in a bunch now

hurdlemaker

hurdlemaker

Awards
  • Established
That's impressive, I give presentations to boards of oncologists

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
This is a post from you from last February.

"In fact, all the data I see on agmatine shows ANTI-cancer effects. This is because, like any compound, agmatine has mixed roles in the body. And the net effect of these various roles leads to the prevention, not production, of carcinoma."
Hmm, was the meta-analysis on agmatine's metabolic roles published then? no, it was published in january 2014. Here's a common reality: science evolves.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
That's impressive, I give presentations to boards of oncologists
Good. Then perhaps you should enterain a discussion on the topic rather than go ape**** on one of my posts. I mean you did bring up some fair points, but it was littered with a lot of insults that made me less willing to listen to the actual backing of your argument. I'm blunt, yes, but I don't sling mud. There's a difference my friend. Leave it to the professionals wasn't an insult. I'm not a professional, but oncologists are. That's all the statement was intended to say. In this day and age, therapy has rapidly become personalized for cancer, geared towards the particular genetic mutation (EGFR in adenocarcinoma of the lung; herceptin for HER2 breast cancer; etc). With treatment so personalized, you would absolutely need the supervision of an oncologist before making a product for a broad indication. Hopefully you see my point. For instance, agmatine probably would not work very well for K-RAS specific cancers like NSCLC

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Fact : many people on here ride coops penis

Fact: he's an educated guy who knows what he's talking about

Myth: science isn't debatable

Myth: very few people look up actual studies to prove their claims here .

hurdlemaker

hurdlemaker

Awards
  • Established
Good. Then perhaps you should enterain a discussion on the topic rather than go ape**** on one of my posts. I mean you did bring up some fair points, but it was littered with a lot of insults that made me less willing to listen to the actual backing of your argument. I'm blunt, yes, but I don't sling mud. There's a difference my friend
you insulted me first sh!tbird. If I saw u in person I'd slap u right in ur face. So be glad this is a forum and u just get called names

Chefdeez

Chefdeez

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hmm, was the meta-analysis on agmatine's metabolic roles published then? no, it was published in january 2014. Here's a common reality: science evolves.
True. Not trying to start anything just pointing out that new info comes out everyday.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
you insulted me first sh!tbird. If I saw u in person I'd slap u right in ur face. So be glad this is a forum and u just get called names
You're still very angry. I just re-checked the thread and can't find a single insult thrown your way. So you'd physically attack someone for saying "leave it to the professionals?" Come on now, we're not 5 here.

hurdlemaker

hurdlemaker

Awards
  • Established
I've spent the last 18 months developing a product and you insult my intelligence and tell me to "leave it to the professionals" are you delusional? Do you not see that as an insult? And yes if someone told me that to my face I would slap the **** out of them

hurdlemaker

hurdlemaker

Awards
  • Established
I would've much rather had an intellectual discussion with u but that pissed me off

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
I've spent the last 18 months developing a product and you insult my intelligence and tell me to "leave it to the professionals" are you delusional? Do you not see that as an insult? And yes if someone told me that to my face I would slap the **** out of them
No, I don't see it as an insult. Refer back to page 3. I count 4 or 5 posts with you calling me everything from a turd to a ****bird and beyond. Those are insults. Anyway, just realized you're 29. Please act your age and present your argument coherently without the name-calling. Until them I'm out, and you can have the last word.

hurdlemaker

hurdlemaker

Awards
  • Established
No, I don't see it as an insult. Refer back to page 3. I count 4 or 5 posts with you calling me everything from a turd to a ****bird and beyond. Those are insults. Anyway, just realized you're 29. Please act your age and present your argument coherently without the name-calling. Until them I'm out, and you can have the last word.
since when is 29 young enough to warrant immaturity? Want to compare a list of accomplishments? You'll get buried. Keep reppin

Rarchib

Rarchib

Awards
So should Agmatine not be taken with L-Citrulline?

Touey

Touey

Awards
Fact: Men behind the curtain here must have a rather keen if sad understanding of human nature having been privy to nonsense of this drift for 10+ years

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Fact: Men behind the curtain here must have a rather keen if sad understanding of human nature having been privy to nonsense of this drift for 10+ years
Hello coop, no need to log your alter ego.

D2footballjrc

D2footballjrc

Awards
Mr. Cooper vs Hurdlemaker ForumFight 2014 Will now commence.

Rules:
1. There is no rules.

That being said. Hurdlemaker, if you run companies that make supplements your forum name isn't giving me a lot of feel good feelings. You make hurdles? I don't want my supplements to give me hurdles.. I want to bust through sh*t.

Cooper you aren't getting off either... You promised me a SNS shaker bottle over 2 years ago and I still haven't got it!!! I hold grudges... I did get the Agmatine (Ironically with this being an agmatine thread) and FocusXT but not the shaker bottle!! *shakes fist*

That being said.. I know through a knife into the middle of the forums and the FIGHT IS ON!

hurdlemaker

hurdlemaker

Awards
  • Established
Mr. Cooper vs Hurdlemaker ForumFight 2014 Will now commence. Rules: 1. There is no rules. That being said. Hurdlemaker, if you run companies that make supplements your forum name isn't giving me a lot of feel good feelings. You make hurdles? I don't want my supplements to give me hurdles.. I want to bust through sh*t. Cooper you aren't getting off either... You promised me a SNS shaker bottle over 2 years ago and I still haven't got it!!! I hold grudges... I did get the Agmatine (Ironically with this being an agmatine thread) and FocusXT but not the shaker bottle!! *shakes fist* That being said.. I know through a knife into the middle of the forums and the FIGHT IS ON!
im not on here to rep my companies as I've said. I'm here for entertainment and to help some people, this forum helped me accomplish a lot of what I have to this day so I'm merely here to give back a little, not profit off of anyone here. Btw thanks for the motivation on legs day Cooper, just leg pressed 1125lbs for 11, not bad coming off a knee injury, under 9% bf and 2 years without gear. Thanks for getting under my skin. Somebody get that guy in the meme a sandwich, my god. Oh and I'd like to take the 1.5g of agmatine sulfate I took with my pre workout

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
im not on here to rep my companies as I've said. I'm here for entertainment and to help some people, this forum helped me accomplish a lot of what I have to this day so I'm merely here to give back a little, not profit off of anyone here. Btw thanks for the motivation on legs day Cooper, just leg pressed 1125lbs for 11, not bad coming off a knee injury, under 9% bf and 2 years without gear. Thanks for getting under my skin. Somebody get that guy in the meme a sandwich, my god
Nice work on the presses!

Glad the aggression got out. I don't want to get involved in said argument. But, it takes away from the thread a little for people who sift through for information. Also it negatively affects the forum if people outside the community sees this

Maybe a PM between you guys can civilly solve said issue and Come back with a co collaborated post on information being seeked in this thread

If you guys have time of course. Anyway, keep up the good work with your research and training, informed members are always nice to have

-EBF

hurdlemaker

hurdlemaker

Awards
  • Established
Nice work on the presses! Glad the aggression got out. I don't want to get involved in said argument. But, it takes away from the thread a little for people who sift through for information. Also it negatively affects the forum if people outside the community sees this Maybe a PM between you guys can civilly solve said issue and Come back with a co collaborated post on information being seeked in this thread If you guys have time of course. Anyway, keep up the good work with your research and training, informed members are always nice to have -EBF
I'm over it now, took it out on the weights. Def don't like someone at the level of my employees telling me to leave my career to the professionals tho, lol, but wait that's not to be taken as an insult?! Haha, I think we both agree Agmatine has many benefits for bodybuilding or sports but we may differ on it's role with helping cancer survivors, which is fine, a lot of this science is not definite, maybe I'll throw up some sales figures later this year and we can see how little I know what I'm talking about

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm over it now, took it out on the weights. Def don't like someone at the level of my employees telling me to leave my career to the professionals tho, lol, but wait that's not to be taken as an insult?! Haha, I think we both agree Agmatine has many benefits for bodybuilding or sports but we may differ on it's role with helping cancer survivors, which is fine, a lot of this science is not definite, maybe I'll throw up some sales figures later this year and we can see how little I know what I'm talking about
It's not necessary. I know coop , he wasn't attacking you, your business, or anyone for that matter. I think it was more along the lines of based on current MOAs ect he's investigated in regards to this ingredient showed otherwise and your post was without reference

But hey man moving forward now. If you can post up links, PMID, or article names ill be more then happy to read them. My research on agmatine is more for my injury rather then anything else. So additional reading is always welcom

D2footballjrc

D2footballjrc

Awards
im not on here to rep my companies as I've said. I'm here for entertainment and to help some people, this forum helped me accomplish a lot of what I have to this day so I'm merely here to give back a little, not profit off of anyone here. Btw thanks for the motivation on legs day Cooper, just leg pressed 1125lbs for 11, not bad coming off a knee injury, under 9% bf and 2 years without gear. Thanks for getting under my skin. Somebody get that guy in the meme a sandwich, my god. Oh and I'd like to take the 1.5g of agmatine sulfate I took with my pre workout
It was satire my dear friend.

D2footballjrc

D2footballjrc

Awards
i got ya I was just reiterating
Not a problem. I was trying to defuse the situation with a bit of over the top humor. I don't know enough about you to insult you on anything but your name. :laugh:

hurdlemaker

hurdlemaker

Awards
  • Established
It's not necessary. I know coop , he wasn't attacking you, your business, or anyone for that matter. I think it was more along the lines of based on current MOAs ect he's investigated in regards to this ingredient showed otherwise and your post was without reference But hey man moving forward now. If you can post up links, PMID, or article names ill be more then happy to read them. My research on agmatine is more for my injury rather then anything else. So additional reading is always welcom
sorry for not posting original references. That was purely from my head, not copied and pasted from somewhere, I've read many many articles at this point and would have to go back to find ones pertaining to your specific questions. Also sorry for feeling so insulted. You said you have a spine injury?

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Why would your sales matter?

hurdlemaker

hurdlemaker

Awards
  • Established
Why would your sales matter?
well that's a difficult concept to get, let me take u through it, if the product is selling it must work, therefore I must know what I'm talking about

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
well that's a difficult concept to get, let me take u through it, if the product is selling it must work, therefore I must know what I'm talking about
So muscle techs products work?

alwaysfirst

Banned
Awards
Sorry, but just because you're doing good selling something doesn't mean it works or that you know what you talking about, it only means you're a good salesman...

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sorry, but just because you're doing good selling something doesn't meaning it works or that you know what you talking about, it only means you're a good salesman...
Exactly. I could push herbalife day in and out, sell ridiculous quantities, doesn't mean the products are effective.

hurdlemaker

hurdlemaker

Awards
  • Established
Sorry, but just because you're doing good selling something doesn't mean it works or that you know what you talking about, it only means you're a good salesman...
this is a more intelligent response, as to which I would only be able to respond with repeat sales figures, but to which you could say these people may just think something's working and not even know. Or I could have my product university tested which I'm looking into.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
this is a more intelligent response, as to which I would only be able to respond with repeat sales figures, but to which you could say these people may just think something's working and not even know. Or I could have my product university tested which I'm looking into.
Very few people, if any, can objectively tell if a product is actually doing what it says it should to them.

Using sales as a basis for a products effectiveness is misguided; sales only determine the effectiveness of your marketimg. Testing patients based on your proposed outcomes is the only way to gauge effectiveness.

hurdlemaker

hurdlemaker

Awards
  • Established
Very few people, if any, can objectively tell if a product is actually doing what it says it should to them. Using sales as a basis for a products effectiveness is misguided; sales only determine the effectiveness of your marketimg. Testing patients based on your proposed outcomes is the only way to gauge effectiveness.
yes, this is 100% accurate, hence my last sentence, but I can't offer what I don't yet have, so sadly sales is the only proof available until that time

mtinsideout

mtinsideout

Awards
  • Established
Very few people, if any, can objectively tell if a product is actually doing what it says it should to them.

Using sales as a basis for a products effectiveness is misguided; sales only determine the effectiveness of your marketimg. Testing patients based on your proposed outcomes is the only way to gauge effectiveness.
I can objectively tell the difference of when I where my magnetic bracelet! it definitely boosts my energy and keeps me more balanced by aligning with earth's magnetic field... :p

hurdlemaker

hurdlemaker

Awards
  • Established
Very few people, if any, can objectively tell if a product is actually doing what it says it should to them. Using sales as a basis for a products effectiveness is misguided; sales only determine the effectiveness of your marketimg. Testing patients based on your proposed outcomes is the only way to gauge effectiveness.
although when my product is intended to have very noticeable effects to the intended user, things like helping with nausea and greatly improving their overall energy level and allowing them to function more normally, maybe customer feedback will be slightly more than placebo effect. I mean how many people can't tell if their pre workout is working or not?

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So what is your product used for? While going through chemo or post chemo? Or is it designed to accommodate all cancer patients?

hurdlemaker

hurdlemaker

Awards
  • Established
So what is your product used for? While going through chemo or post chemo? Or is it designed to accommodate all cancer patients?
all cancer patients, I tried to make it more generalized as apposed to specific to certain cancers

mtinsideout

mtinsideout

Awards
  • Established
all cancer patients, I tried to make it more generalized as apposed to specific to certain cancers
I hope your product is reasonably priced and works for the sake of the people taking it. Marketing to cancer patients (people desperate for help) and boasting good sales is a bold move...