How many of you guys really preload before an oral cycle?

Belikearnold

Awards
I do for at least two weeks. But lettuce be reality most people I know don't!

reptone

Awards
  • Established
I do, and my liver thanks me. I also use Organ Shield every day regardless of on or off cycle. On cycle I also use Cycle Assist.Better overkill than not enough.

suresha

Awards
  • Established
before, during and after.

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Not this guy!
I believe your liver is gonna take the same beating with and without liver support IMO..
Fish oil is a must as a staple, so that doesn't count.
Hawthorne berry used when BP gets too high.

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i havent in the past and ive been fine- I use hawthorn but no liver support supps- Im not to worried about my liver- it regenerates- I am however going to use milkthistle and maybe another liver clense as soon as my pct is done- will probly milk thistle it up/clense for 2 weeks

manbeast31

Awards
all the time every time i love my liver and it loves me i dont care what you say lol

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
For the price of milk thistle at walmart, there's really no reason not to atleast preload it for a week. To each his own though, the liver is a tough son of a bitch.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
nope.

if I use any support sups, liver or w/e, it will depend on how i feel a couple weeks into the cycle.

if I couldn't handle the side effects, I wouldn't use steroids. I'd use some crap like pink magic.

Nothingman

Nothingman

Awards
  • Established
Gotta be honest with ya though, the cycle assist made me feel ****ed up when I was taking it, I had to split my doses throuhout the day

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
Gotta be honest with ya though, the cycle assist made me feel ****ed up when I was taking it, I had to split my doses throuhout the day
Looks like you're getting the opposite effects

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
depending what i'm running i'll preload my hawthorne if i know a compound gives me high bp i run liver all year

Pumper

Awards
Yeah milk thistle is cheap as sheit at walmart so why not preload with it. Then cycle assist is pretty sick stuff to use when on cycle. I'd rather spend a few bucks just to be safe. Milk thistle is awesome for alcohol too. (while off cycle) lol. If you're going out for drinks, slam a milkthistle before during and after you drink along with a couple glasses of water and no hangover.

Nothingman

Nothingman

Awards
  • Established
Looks like you're getting the opposite effects
Yeah seriously, and I know it was the CA making me sick because I was loading it up alone. No other vitamins or sups at all. I hated it the whole time. I cut it in half for my pct, I know this is risky on my liver and i have been meaning to get some milkthistle but I havent yet:(

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
Take NAC all year round

tbinnerarity

Awards
I just try to remember to take any support supps at all :D