How many girls have you kissed, and how old are you?

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
Ive kissed ALL the girls and I am a HIGHLANDER

Outofbody

Outofbody

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I’m with you on that one brother lol
This woman I'm seeing now was also very self conscious about trying it. But one day I just dove in and surprised her while using a hitachi wand on her too (while she was on her hands and knees) and now she's hooked. She sees the light.

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This woman I'm seeing now was also very self conscious about trying it. But one day I just dove in and surprised her while using a hitachi wand on her too (while she was on her hands and knees) and now she's hooked. She sees the light.
Haha... I had a “friend” for over 5 years and I had to cut him off 2 years ago because it became the same bs routine. He messaged me last week and I told him to show his gf our videos so she can fcuk him right, then I blocked him. A**hole...

Outofbody

Outofbody

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I told him to show his gf our videos so she can fcuk him right
Fcuk him? Like with a strapon?

I don't get how people can have the same routine over and over. I'm always coming up with some wild things to try. I just get some pushback with some things because not everyone is into rough/intense/angry or fetishy sex (even though their orgasms say otherwise).

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Fcuk him? Like with a strapon?

I don't get how people can have the same routine over and over. I'm always coming up with some wild things to try. I just get some pushback with some things because not everyone is into rough/intense/angry or fetishy sex (even though their orgasms say otherwise).
Haha, I agree. And yes, I’ve done that to him.., lmao, crazy when a little persuasion will do!

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No clue how many girls I've kissed. Pretty sure I was over 40 kissed before I was out of grade school. Almost got kicked out of preschool when I was 4 for taking a cute girl to the back room and "playing" with each other. That was also the first time I kissed the other lips.

Longest I've gone without sex in the past 13 years is 3 1/2 weeks but that was after she had our daughter. After 13 years together, we still have sex at least once a day.

Outofbody

Outofbody

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Haha, I agree. And yes, I’ve done that to him.., lmao, crazy when a little persuasion will do!
Nah it's not too crazy I don't think. It's a man's g-spot. Strapons are popular these days and fairly common amongst heterosexual couples! Now if you're talking a 12"er, then that gets into fetishy submissive territory lol

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nah it's not too crazy I don't think. It's a man's g-spot. Strapons are popular these days and fairly common amongst heterosexual couples! Now if you're talking a 12"er, then that gets into fetishy submissive territory lol
Lol, it’s funny... the guys I’ve done that to were all in the military!!!!

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Did they bring the device to you -or do you have it "casually" laying around?

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
Never say never...

Ummm... some have them laying around. A few times I got them a gift. Depends on my mood. *Dom*
This is one thing im 100% confident in saying never. No *** sh1t for this guy

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
One special forces, one Air Force, and one regular army guy.

You never know...
LOL, special forces, the name implies it. "Special" and "forcing". :)

Outofbody

Outofbody

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Makes sense. Military people are intense / like intense things.

Personally, I like to be super rough just as much as I like women being rough with me. Especially where it comes to brutal facesitting/smothering/slapping/choking anything intense :switch:

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
One special forces, one Air Force, and one regular army guy.

You never know...
Special Forces guys are freaks for anything, Air Force need excitement in their life, and the Army guy....Well what can I say, Don't Ask, Don't Tell

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Makes sense. Military people are intense / like intense things.

Personally, I like to be super rough just as much as I like women being rough with me. Especially where it comes to brutal facesitting/smothering/slapping/choking anything intense :switch:
Yeah we like intense, but not like that. You wouldnt come anywhere close to me with one of those things.

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Have you guys ever had anyone who was just a lazy fcuk????

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I’ve never been the log but instead the “I’m going to be his fcuking best ever.”

Ironically, just got an email from a guy I hooked up with 8 years ago. It was one damn time and he still remembers it. Lmao, he wants to “meet” up next weekend. I don’t effn think so!!! Hahahaha

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I’ve never been the log but instead the “I’m going to be his fcuking best ever.”

Ironically, just got an email from a guy I hooked up with 8 years ago. It was one damn time and he still remembers it. Lmao, he wants to “meet” up next weekend. I don’t effn think so!!! Hahahaha
You must have been his first....And Only. Not saying anything bad about you. But, if your the only one he remembers after 8 years. You where his first. And obviously he hasnt had any since

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

I personally like to be on bottom, and drive it in while they drop down on top. Really, hit it deep.

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You must have been his first....And Only. Not saying anything bad about you. But, if your the only one he remembers after 8 years. You where his first. And obviously he hasnt had any since
Hahah, I think I was his first “I don’t give a sh*t what you do to me!”

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yep, rigid like a surfboard -but that changed when I suddenly shot the load in her face. Since then she turned into a test pilot.

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yep, rigid like a surfboard -but that changed when I suddenly shot the load in her face. Since then she turned into a test pilot.
Lmao, you’re the worst! Haha

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Lmao, you’re the worst! Haha
Actually, I'm holding back a little...or should I tell?
Okay...I tell.

I was training guard dogs regularly at the park when I met a girl that had that freaky something, I meant, she was so cold and sort of humorless. I thought I just go for it and obedience train her.
We went to a motel. I packed out: the steal spiked collar, the leather muzzle from my rottweiler, a leash and a whip.
Put the prong collar around her neck, leash on, muzzle on, whipped her azz while riding, demanding that she barks with every thrust.
Worked flawlessly. :) She never said a word -but I did not see her again.

BlockBuilder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Ive been hooking up
With this one chick recently who is obsessed with wanting to “massage my prostate.” Never has a girl stick a finger up my butt and she wants to so badly. I don’t know what to do

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ive been hooking up
With this one chick recently who is obsessed with wanting to “massage my prostate.” Never has a girl stick a finger up my butt and she wants to so badly. I don’t know what to do
First: Go to the bathroom and make sure there is no torpedo in the tube. :)

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Actually, I'm holding back a little...or should I tell?
Okay...I tell.

I was training guard dogs regularly at the park when I met a girl that had that freaky something, I meant, she was so cold and sort of humorless. I thought I just go for it and obedience train her.
We went to a motel. I packed out: the steal spiked collar, the leather muzzle from my rottweiler, a leash and a whip.
Put the prong collar around her neck, leash on, muzzle on, whipped her azz while riding, demanding that she barks with every trust.
Worked flawlessly. :) She never said a word -but I did not see her again.
Pmsl but now have images in my head that will stop me sleeping tonight lol

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Many times to be honest, the younger (as in between 18 and 23 year olds were generally pretty boring (I was also that age at the time) - I did get it on with a few who were mid 30’s/early 40’s and they were awesome. Not afraid to say what they wanted but they had some tricks up their sleeves as well. Good times

The ones that used to annoy me were the hookers that were lazy, I mean I good damn paying for this and their just laying their looking at the clock. General rule of thumb was the earlier in the evening you got one the better she was, I actually started going around 6pm before getting on the session as it was more enjoyable and because it was before the coke had started I had no problems bringing the little man to attention....

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Pmsl but now have images in my head that will stop me sleeping tonight lol
LOL, don't worry, males are safe from me. :)

Outofbody

Outofbody

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Last fall, one of the best partners I've ever had was pretty lazy actually. But she was the best because she was super submissive and would let me do anything to her, the rougher the better. Plus, you can only do so much when you're tied up, so it didn't matter that she was lazy. She was so submissive though that she would never initiate any act on me when I wanted her attention turned back to me, and I'd have to order her what do, so that was a bit annoying, but once I got past that, it was actually great. I prefer women who are switch though (naturally switch between dominant and submissive).

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Lol, you guys are so crazy! And they say men don’t talk about s*x!!! I love reading these while on the light rail! Hahah

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lol, you guys are so crazy! And they say men don’t talk about s*x!!! I love reading these while on the light rail! Hahah
WHO says men don't talk about sex?!?!?! That's just plain silly!

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
BTW, like your new avi puccah8808.
Too bad it's cropped. ;)

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
WHO says men don't talk about sex?!?!?! That's just plain silly!
Haha, I only talk about licking butt...
BTW, like your new avi puccah8808.
Too bad it's cropped. ;)
Hahah, I had to crop it or I would get in trouble... you’ve either seen it before or your imagination is naughty!

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
My coworker told me today that she has no sex drive and never really had. She’s only 23 and been married for a few years. I told her to just wait til she’s in her 30’s and it’ll be a completely different story.

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Haha, I only talk about licking butt...

Hahah, I had to crop it or I would get in trouble... you’ve either seen it before or your imagination is naughty!
I like licking........ females........ all over.

I just might have a naughty imagination........ :p

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My coworker told me today that she has no sex drive and never really had. She’s only 23 and been married for a few years. I told her to just wait til she’s in her 30’s and it’ll be a completely different story.
She's probably just never had an orgasm or at least not a good one. Her husband obviously doesn't pay attention to her erogenous zones. Probably a 2 pump chump.
I dated a girl like that and made her gush. After that, she wouldn't leave me alone even after we broke up. She was one of my stalkers. Lol!

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would kiss girls more often during sex -but they always have that dog muzzle over their mouth and look in the wrong direction.

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would kiss girls more often during sex -but they always have that dog muzzle over their mouth and look in the wrong direction.
Well, that's when you just bite them on the neck.