How many girls have you kissed, and how old are you?

Outofbody

Outofbody

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sounds like fun, but I never went that young. I just cant get into younger chicks that dont even know about life yet. And then they expect everything from ya.
Oh yeah, that definitely didn't last long. I only got involved in general because she was a freak like me.

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sounds like fun, but I never went that young. I just cant get into younger chicks that dont even know about life yet. And then they expect everything from ya.
Haha. I’m in my 20s and most 19 year olds seem immature to me. To each his own though.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I don't mean to make people jealous in here but f*it, here goes:

When I was 27, I was casually dating (ie: sexing up) a 19yr old bisexual woman who invited 4 of her bisexual girlfriends (who knew me) to a hotel room with me one night. It wasn't even on my request, or my doing at all. I've only had group sex a handful of times, and it was never initiated by myself. I honestly prefer one on one but that was quite the experience.
Way too much info here....

:)

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
When I was 16, my then girlfriend introduced me to her friend to deflower her. This chick was so ugly, I just couldn't, LOL.

Outofbody

Outofbody

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
When I was 16, my then girlfriend introduced me to her friend to deflower her. This chick was so ugly, I just couldn't, LOL.
Haha damn! Man I remember when I was that age, my then girlfriend used to catch her sister watching us have sex while she was riding me on her couch in her basement (sister would be watching through the basement window from outside, and with a friend lol). Isn't that a bit creepy to be watching your own sister?!

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Haha damn! Man I remember when I was that age, my then girlfriend used to catch her sister watching us have sex while she was riding me on her couch in her basement (sister would be watching through the basement window from outside). Isn't that a bit creepy to be watching your own sister?!
Maybe she was waiting for you to invite her in

Outofbody

Outofbody

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Maybe she was waiting for you to invite her in
Her friend that was with her used to flirt with me all the time after that lol... and damn, she had such a big round ass too! But I kept to my own..

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
After reading these last few pages, I've realized that A- I missed out on a ton of stuff, and 2- Apparently I've led an extremely boring life.

Outofbody

Outofbody

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well it's ok, you can read our stories now lol

This thread went from kissing to straight up x-rated

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
After reading these last few pages, I've realized that A- I missed out on a ton of stuff, and 2- Apparently I've led an extremely boring life.
Come on SFreed what about the 18 year old you picked up last week, after her bf left her in the middle of prom for the prom queen. Lol

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well it's ok, you can read our stories now lol

This thread went from kissing to straight up x-rated
OP is probably in the corner of his bedroom crying. Or masturbating. One or the other.

Outofbody

Outofbody

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So to get back on track, anyone on TRT in here find that even women in their 30s can't keep up with them? I'm 40 now, and even self-proclaiming nymphos I've dated in their 30s had a hard time keeping up with my appetite. I lived with a woman a couple years ago who's # was higher than mine (and she was 34, in her sexual prime), and she couldn't believe my sex drive was higher than hers.

Even now, I'm sleeping with a woman who's 38, and she can barely keep up, although she is very willing to have sex 3x a day/night with me lol...

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So to get back on track, anyone on TRT in here find that even women in their 30s can't keep up with them? I'm 40 now, and even self-proclaiming nymphos I've dated in their 30s had a hard time keeping up with my appetite. I lived with a woman a couple years ago who's # was higher than mine (and she was 34, in her sexual prime), and she couldn't believe my sex drive was higher than hers.

Even now, I'm sleeping with a woman who's 38, and she can barely keep up, although she is very willing to have sex 3x a day/night with me lol...
Having sex 3x a day sounds amazing!!! So jelly!

Outofbody

Outofbody

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Having sex 3x a day sounds amazing!!! So jelly!
I find when I'm with a partner who I'm reallllllly attracted to (ie: major curves) and super sexually compatible with, I can keep going and keep interest after I finish with minimal downtime. :D My last 2 partners are amazed by it. But really, it's them who amazed me!

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I find when I'm with a partner who I'm reallllllly attracted to (ie: major curves) and super sexually compatible with, I can keep going and keep interest after I finish with minimal downtime. :D My last 2 partners are amazed by it. But really, it's them who amazed me!
Yah, I haven’t found anyone who could keep up with me so I just stay abstinent. lol, stupid selfish lovers...

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yah, I haven’t found anyone who could keep up with me so I just stay abstinent. lol, stupid selfish lovers...
Just change the batteries on your device....

;)

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I once had a threeway with the Loch Ness monster and the Tooth Fairy. They were both 19 and bi. Am I doing this right?

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I once had a threeway with the Loch Ness monster and the Tooth Fairy. They were both 19 and bi. Am I doing this right?
Were they 300lbs each?

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I saw you with Snow white and the seven dwarfs! Snow white left early that night, how did it end?

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I like licking butt....

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Let's be honest snow white got her name after the 7 dwarves were done with her, those Japanese got nothing on those nasty dwarves

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Never fails, when I go to bed early because I have to get up at 03:15 for work, there's something I miss on AM.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
How did this thread end up getting this good lol

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
Some good members came in and saved it. OP seems to have disappeared lol

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Now I’ve never understood how loads of women I’ve been with can only have sex when they are ‘in the mood’, like for me I can sometimes be up for it more than other times but sex even when your not up for it is still better than no sex right?

Like wake me at 3am telling me your horny and I’ll still perform for ya yet try it the other way and I’ve always got a mouthful (and not in a good way)

Outofbody

Outofbody

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Now I’ve never understood how loads of women I’ve been with can only have sex when they are ‘in the mood’, like for me I can sometimes be up for it more than other times but sex even when your not up for it is still better than no sex right?

Like wake me at 3am telling me your horny and I’ll still perform for ya yet try it the other way and I’ve always got a mouthful (and not in a good way)
Have you tried licking her butt? I heard it might put her in the mood

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Goes down well with a squirt smoothie :) Total body nutrition
Haha, miss that the most!!!!

Lol, miss those 3 am wake up calls!!! “In the mood” for me is all day long... haha

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Haha, miss that the most!!!!

Lol, miss those 3 am wake up calls!!! “In the mood” for me is all day long... haha
Lol, sounds like it’s just a case of meeting the right people.....

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Have you tried licking her butt? I heard it might put her in the mood
Doesn’t like it although I’ve offered before - you and SFreed aren’t the only ones with a freaky side hehe

Outofbody

Outofbody

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Doesn’t like it although I’ve offered before - you and SFreed aren’t the only ones with a freaky side hehe
Probably feels self conscious because what’s not to love?