How many girls have you kissed, and how old are you?

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Not at all lol thats kinda what i assumed. I wasnt expecting you to just start making phone calls haha
Haha, nope. Neeeeeeveeeerrrrr... Just had an old bf message me on LinkedIn. Come on, LinkedIn???? The only social media I have is AM and LinkedIn and he found me. Lmao, talking about I’ve always wondered what we could have been. Omg!!!! Absolutely nothing! We were in 7th grade and it was back in 1994!!!!

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Haha, nope. Neeeeeeveeeerrrrr... Just had an old bf message me on LinkedIn. Come on, LinkedIn???? The only social media I have is AM and LinkedIn and he found me. Lmao, talking about I’ve always wondered what we could have been. Omg!!!! Absolutely nothing! We were in 7th grade and it was back in 1994!!!!
You where in 7th grade in 1994?

franks009

Awards
  • Established
Welcome youngin. I got kids your age. Lol. Jk
That reminds me to when i was 18 and milfs were pickin me up and takin me to their place sayin there kids the same age away at school ahh those were the days

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
That reminds me to when i was 18 and milfs were pickin me up and takin me to their place sayin there kids the same age away at school ahh those were the days
Where were those moms and teachers when I was your age. DAMNIT

franks009

Awards
  • Established
Times have changed quite a bit id say from the 70s and 80s. Not that i have experience lol. But for example... the bodies of women, u would never see a set of legs and an ass on them back then as you do now lol

franks009

Awards
  • Established
My guess is they were all skin and bones from all the drugs lol

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Times have changed quite a bit id say from the 70s and 80s. Not that i have experience lol. But for example... the bodies of women, u would never see a set of legs and an ass on them back then as you do now lol
I dont know I had some pretty fine teachers, and moms

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Lol, we’re both Sagittarius!
Did you jump ahead? I wasn’t a sophomore til 97.

Lol, makes me feel even older!
Sagittarius are the best. In '94 I was 14. I actually graduated late in '99. I was in a College Prep High School. So highschool for me was 5 years. K, 1-7, 8-12
Its weird in South Louisiana. Lol

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sagittarius are the best. In '94 I was 14. I actually graduated late in '99. I was in a College Prep High School. So highschool for me was 5 years. K, 1-7, 8-12
That’s how a lot of schools are these days. They’re either charter schools or college prep school.

If hes worried about how many girls hes kissed then you know the answer.
Lol, kinda like when someone brags about leg pressing 1000 lbs but their max squat is 225.

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm late on this question, but I was married for 35 years and she was a once every 10 - 12 months kind of girl.

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Lol, we’re both Sagittarius!
Did you jump ahead? I wasn’t a sophomore til 97.

Lol, makes me feel even older!
In 1994 I was 31. You both can just shut your pie holes.

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
None of you is old.
I remember how It felt when we tried to conquer Stalingrad.

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
None of you is old.
I remember how It felt when we tried to conquer Stalingrad.
Y'all should have taken that no problem. Not, y'all fault the General made a bad decision

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I'm late on this question, but I was married for 35 years and she was a once every 10 - 12 months kind of girl.
I’m married 10 years and already down to birthdays and Christmas ......

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I’m married 10 years and already down to birthdays and Christmas ......
Scientist have recently discovered the one food that drastically lowers a woman's sex drive.

Outofbody

Outofbody

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I know I was in grade 2 when I used to take this one girl around back of my school and kiss her up against the wall. I was in grade 5 when I had my first threesome.

Early bloomer I guess?

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I know I was in grade 2 when I used to take this one girl around back of my school and kiss her up against the wall. I was in grade 5 when I had my first threesome.

Early bloomer I guess?
Hey I was also in grade 5 when I had my first ...... Na who I am kidding, never had a threesome (and happily married so never gonna now, one of only two things I wanted to try sex wise that I haven’t).....

Would struggle to remember how many I banged and I’m only 36 (but I used to take a lot of drugs), if you include hookers I definitely can’t remember lol

Outofbody

Outofbody

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hey I was also in grade 5 when I had my first ...... Na who I am kidding, never had a threesome (and happily married so never gonna now, one of only two things I wanted to try sex wise that I haven’t).....

Would struggle to remember how many I banged and I’m only 36 (but I used to take a lot of drugs), if you include hookers I definitely can’t remember lol
Believe it or not, my number is somewhere around or just above 50 (I think), and I've not slept with one single hooker (nothing against it though), nor had any one night stands! My briefest 'stint' with a woman was about 2 weeks, and I ended that because she was getting very attached and I told her upfront that I wasn't looking for a serious relationship at the time. We're actually friends now too. I hang with her and her bf once in a while.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Believe it or not, my number is somewhere around or just above 50 (I think), and I've not slept with one single hooker (nothing against it though), nor had any one night stands! My briefest 'stint' with a woman was about 2 weeks, and I ended that because she was getting very attached and I told her upfront that I wasn't looking for a serious relationship at the time. We're actually friends now too. I hang with her and her bf once in a while.
Lol, I’m literally totally the opposite. The vast majority of mine were one night stands (that’s the ones that weren’t hookers, kind of a given the hookers were one nighters),

Before I met my wife my longest relationship was 2 months lol

Honestly my view was that If I didn’t see it lasting long term I preferred spending the time with my mates haha

Outofbody

Outofbody

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Lol, I’m literally totally the opposite. The vast majority of mine were one night stands (that’s the ones that weren’t hookers, kind of a given the hookers were one nighters),

Before I met my wife my longest relationship was 2 months lol

Honestly my view was that If I didn’t see it lasting long term I preferred spending the time with my mates haha
I'm a bit of a sex addict (fanatic, not truly addicted - I usually set aside 2hrs a night for sex and 4 hours Saturday & Sunday each, I guess that can mean I'm addicted lol) so I've been in endless serial monogamous relationships. I'm also a freak, and in the past I never thought about introducing the freak side until I built a foundation with someone, but lately I've ended that and introduced the freak right away and it always works out :D Definitely better this way because there's no need to build a foundation with someone who may not work out.

Outofbody

Outofbody

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I was joking ive definitely never been with anywhere close to a 300 lb woman. Not even close to 200lbs. Lol i like my women peitite. Short and thin is how i like em
Nice, send the curvy ones my way!!

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Haha, wow! I think everyone should have a “h*e moment.” Teaches you what you want, don’t want, willing to put up with, etc... I had a friend who use to always tell me to be good, because a woman shouldn’t think like a man. All the while he was sleeping around with tons of women. Haha

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Whats the largest age gap for you? My youngest was 2 1/2 years younger than me. My oldest was 10 years older.

Outofbody

Outofbody

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Haha, wow! I think everyone should have a “h*e moment.” Teaches you what you want, don’t want, willing to put up with, etc... I had a friend who use to always tell me to be good, because a woman shouldn’t think like a man. All the while he was sleeping around with tons of women. Haha
Sex is sex, and men & women should be able to enjoy it equally without judgement or shaming whatsoever. I'd much rather prefer to become a life partner with someone with experience, vs the opposite!!

Outofbody

Outofbody

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Whats the largest age gap for you? My youngest was 2 1/2 years younger than me. My oldest was 10 years older.
I don't mean to make people jealous in here but f*it, here goes:

When I was 27, I was casually dating (ie: sexing up) a 19yr old bisexual woman who invited 4 of her bisexual girlfriends (who knew me) to a hotel room with me one night. It wasn't even on my request, or my doing at all. I've only had group sex a handful of times, and it was never initiated by myself. I honestly prefer one on one but that was quite the experience.

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I don't mean to make people jealous in here but f*it, here goes:

When I was 27, I was casually dating (ie: sexing up) a 19yr old bisexual woman who invited 4 of her bisexual girlfriends (who knew me) to a hotel room with me one night. It wasn't even on my request, or my doing at all. I've only had group sex a handful of times, and it was never initiated by myself. I honestly prefer one on one but that was quite the experience.
Sounds like fun, but I never went that young. I just cant get into younger chicks that dont even know about life yet. And then they expect everything from ya.