How effective is Follidrone 2.0?

YaMom12

Awards
I read some threads on FD2, just wondering some of the gains I should expect and if it would be good if I stacked it with X-gels.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
I read some threads on FD2, just wondering some of the gains I should expect and if it would be good if I stacked it with X-gels.
It’s great for me on a cut or recomp when I use it solo. What are your goals? Can also run it with vector if you’re looking for more of a bulk as well.

YaMom12

Awards
I'm looking for about maybe 9 or 8 pounds in a month, I'm saying that cause some people on follidrone said they've gained more than 10 in a month. I don't know much about x-gels though. How much did you gain with FD2?

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
From my experience, not effective at all.

You can gain 10lb in a month without taking any supplements, it won’t be quality, it’s just not possible regardless of supplements to gain 10lb quality in a month.

Welcome to reality.

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Vector is the new natural anabolic from the same company. There’s always been loads of outrageous reviews on follidrone for some reason. Even the original with just epicatechin and no extras, people were supposedly doubling their bench press and gaining 20+ pounds. I’ve never put much stock in epicatechin. I’m sure it’s decent, but reducing myostatin is not the holy grail lots of people say it is.

jmero2

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Speaking from my experience with it, I was able to gain 9 pounds and lower my bodyfat to 11 percent, this was over a 12 week period with training and nutrition unchanged. I'm also a diabetic and it did help me reduce my insulin by roughly 30%.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
interested in this, starting follidrone 2.0 on Saturday.....its the kick off to my add some size season

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
FD2.0 is one of my go to natty supps. Like others have said if you want to build a little lean mass stack FD2.0 with Vector. A few people logged that stack and had great results.

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
I would run X-Gels solo and see how it treats you. X-Gels by itself is a great natural product.

Also, stacking FD2 and X-Gels might not be the best stack. FD2 has anti-inflammatory properties, and X-Gels works by causing inflammation. They would counteract one another to an extent. I would run them separately, or stick to just X-Gels. The feedback on FD2 is mixed, but people seem to enjoy it more for cutting

aGreenBeast

Awards
  • First Up Vote
From my experience, not effective at all.

You can gain 10lb in a month without taking any supplements, it won’t be quality, it’s just not possible regardless of supplements to gain 10lb quality in a month.

Welcome to reality.

I disagree bro. I'm running Follidrone + Vector right now and have gained 2lbs in 1 week so far (Some water retention most likely) but my compound lifts are up and joints are not as stiff/sore just after 1 week, there is no way that is a placebo effect...

I think they are great products so far.

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I disagree bro. I'm running Follidrone + Vector right now and have gained 2lbs in 1 week so far (Some water retention most likely) but my compound lifts are up and joints are not as stiff/sore just after 1 week, there is no way that is a placebo effect...

I think they are great products so far.
Sure you can fluctuate a few pounds from day to day, but that’s more about you diet than any supplement. If you expect to gain 10lb in a month you going to be disappointed about the quality of gains.

I have a few bottles of Vector and only have good things to say about it, but you can’t have too high expectations from a natural supplement...

aGreenBeast

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Sure you can fluctuate a few pounds from day to day, but that’s more about you diet than any supplement. If you expect to gain 10lb in a month you going to be disappointed about the quality of gains.

I have a few bottles of Vector and only have good things to say about it, but you can’t have too high expectations from a natural supplement...
That's true. Idk about 10lbs.. I don't expect a 10lb gain in a month.. that's superdrol talk lol.

I'll be happy with a net gain of 2-5lbs. I am running a Vector + Follidrone "cycle" right now.

Slims

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Gaining 8-9lbs of muscle in a month with a natty stack is highly unlikely for an experienced or long term lifter.
I like FD2, it's helped me in both leaning out and adding mass, but over longer cycles/runs (12+ weeks).

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I would run X-Gels solo and see how it treats you. X-Gels by itself is a great natural product.

Also, stacking FD2 and X-Gels might not be the best stack. FD2 has anti-inflammatory properties, and X-Gels works by causing inflammation. They would counteract one another to an extent. I would run them separately, or stick to just X-Gels. The feedback on FD2 is mixed, but people seem to enjoy it more for cutting
Sorry, but you can’t just lump everything into “increase inflammation” or “decrease inflammation”. ARA increases prostaglandin synthesis, which is generally considered inflammatory, but there is evidence that supplementation leads to a decrease in inflammation. The only things you need to watch out for is omega 3s, which will displace ARA, and COX2 inhibitors, which will decrease prostaglandin synthesis. That said, there could be something in follidrone that inhibits COX2, but I don’t feel like looking it up.

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Sorry, but you can’t just lump everything into “increase inflammation” or “decrease inflammation”. ARA increases prostaglandin synthesis, which is generally considered inflammatory, but there is evidence that supplementation leads to a decrease in inflammation. The only things you need to watch out for is omega 3s, which will displace ARA, and COX2 inhibitors, which will decrease prostaglandin synthesis. That said, there could be something in follidrone that inhibits COX2, but I don’t feel like looking it up.
I appreciate the information. I always read and suggested that any type of anti-inflammatory should be spaced as far away from ArA as possible, even aspirin. Wasn't aware of COX2 inhibitors.

But IMO, on the chance that it would negatively impact the benefits of ArA, I would choose to not use them together.

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I wouldn't suggest stacking these together.

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm looking for about maybe 9 or 8 pounds in a month, I'm saying that cause some people on follidrone said they've gained more than 10 in a month. I don't know much about x-gels though. How much did you gain with FD2?
10lbs in a month is possible. Eat Eat Eat.
if you want to put on 10lbs of muscle in a month that is almost impossible. Surely not natty.

I gained 12lbs in 48 day on Vector but I ate Semi clean like crazy and my gym work was spot on the whole time and only about 2lbs of it was fat.

I have done the same 2 month workout and Diet in the past and only put on 7lbs. about 1/2 was fat.

Note: this is me and I put on weight pretty easy at my age. Vector did help.

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I appreciate the information. I always read and suggested that any type of anti-inflammatory should be spaced as far away from ArA as possible, even aspirin. Wasn't aware of COX2 inhibitors.

But IMO, on the chance that it would negatively impact the benefits of ArA, I would choose to not use them together.
Cooper(I think it was him) used to suggest a 81mg aspirin with ara as I believe it resulted in more pge2 specifically. Found it: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/237462-arachidonic-acid-aspirin.html

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Follidrone is very effective as a lean muscle builder and is great for endurance.
Vector is our mass builder.
Because they both work through different pathways and complement each other (follidrone increases absorption of Vector) they make for a great anabolic stack. This is part of our overall goals as a brand. To give you guys viable stack options from natural sources.

Solexsight

Solexsight

Awards
Speaking from my experience with it, I was able to gain 9 pounds and lower my bodyfat to 11 percent, this was over a 12 week period with training and nutrition unchanged. I'm also a diabetic and it did help me reduce my insulin by roughly 30%.
I stacked Vector and FD 2.0. Now i'm using FD 2/ massacre and Viron with SA and Invictus.

Can appreciate the Vector because I miss the bulking properties. Good stuff!! Ordered more for next natty run.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I stacked Vector and FD 2.0. Now i'm using FD 2/ massacre and Viron with SA and Invictus.

Can appreciate the Vector because I miss the bulking properties. Good stuff!! Ordered more for next natty run.
Honestly I dont know of anything thats better for bulking than Vector.
I eat these caps like they are going out of style.

Ultramario

Awards
For some reason follidrone 2.0 turned my tongue white. Tried it later and the same thing happend. I thought I had Aids or something Soni was happy to know it was just the supplement.

horizons

horizons

Awards
  • Established
Tried for 8 weeks , ZERO effects.
I am half way through my second bottle and am not noticing heaps. I’ve used it in the past with good results, maybe diet is bad

Great for skin and hair though

bigsmall

Banned
Awards
Hundreds and hundreds and positive comments, reviews and logs on AM on Folidrone 2.0. Its a no brainer.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Follidrone is like many things that reduce blood glucose levels and reduce fat levels.
Unless you cram in the cals you wont grow. In fact you will likely lose weight if anything.
Change the diet.
If your running it 4 weeks increase 200cals per week.
If 8 increase 100-150.
If 12 increase 100.
Lean dry gains.

If you dont increase cals how do you expect to grow? You cant build a wall without bricks and you cant build muscle without caloric surplus.
Some steroids will cause you to gain weight in maintenance or even deficit but this isnt muscle tissue its water and glycogen and its lost post cycle.

Eat to grow. Bodybuilding is done at the dinner table.