How did superdrol affect your appetite???

BigLifter

Awards
I would asume it increases appetite but how much of an increase did anyone experience???

BigLifter

Awards
also. how much should you increase your calories when on to see maxium gains??? I'm not starting yet but been reseaching for the last 3 months on SD to find out everything i need to know. One of the guys at my gym just started SD last week and he told me he's been eating over 1000 cals a day over his usual bulk. Would that be a wise move to do??? i know this guy doesn't eat that clean but i do and i would if i were to start a cycle. but would adding 1000 cals a day to an an aready bulking diet beneficial if it's clean or you don't need that much????

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
Hey Big Lifter,

What I have found for myself is I react differntly to different stuff. So unfortunately I just do a trial and error type thing.

You say you are already bulking. Are you gaining alot of fat? It would also help to know how many calories you are on. Bumping up a diet by 500 cals is not a huge thing if a guy is bulking with 5000 cals. But if he is doing 2500 then it is a BIG bump.

IMO if you are NOT gaining alot of fat currently than I would bump my intake to 500 cals a day ands see how it goes and decide from there.

I have never been one to decide how many calories and then do that many through the who routine. It just NEVER made sense to me. IMO it is smarter to adjust things according to how my body is reacting. Then I adjust it even if it is only to lower cals for a couple days even during a bulk.

Hope this helps a little.

CROWLER

revodrew

revodrew

Awards
  • Established
It has decreased mine to about none after 6 days at 10ms and 3 at 20?

**** happens, I shove down as much as I can till I feel sick.

Shock133

Awards
I just ran 4 weeks of Superdrol at 30mg/day with Max LMG for 6 weeks at 75mg/day and I can say that my appetite increased slightly while on Superdrol. It dropped slightly after ceasing Superdrol administration so I'm fairly positive this compound was the culprit.

I ate at slightly above maintenance calories and noticed a leaning effect and a great lean mass bulking effect. I'm at 230lbs. right now and quite the ectomorph phenotype so I wouldn't say that you have to go crazy on the calories. But, everyone is different and just like me, you'll probably have to do the "test and tune" method to some degree.

Good Luck

GettinSwole

Awards
Well I've been on for 9 days and it's definitely suppressed my apetite... i have to force feed myself half the time. I'm ready for the test to kick in so I can start enjoying food again.

Massacre

Awards
My appetite went way down - I planned on ultra high calorie cycle but switched after a few days. I realized I wasn't going to be able to eat all that I needed to so I ended up eating lean, slightly above maintenance. Still, my weight went up about 10 pounds and I look more muscular so mission accomplished.

Growin Guns

Awards
On my cycle, my appetite was down somewhat, but that made it easier to control what went into my mouth and when. I ate every two hours because it was time eat, not because I was hungry. This is just another reason that SD would be great for a cut cycle as well. I gained 18.9 lean pounds and BF% dropped 2% on my three week cycle. I ran a 3 week PCT and lost 2 1/2 pounds of it. I am now 2 weeks out from starting my next cycle, a stacked run of Max LMG, SD, and Prostanozol.
GG

max-rot98

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Major suppression for me. Felt nauseous every time I ate.

Rock

Awards
I experienced a lot of anxiety early in the day which affected my appetite. When I wasn't anxious, I ate like a horse. The lethargy is what killed me. I was like a zombie.

Big Jay

Awards
I'm on day 12 of my sd cycle and my appetite has increased. I 'm always hungry. Matter of fact subway sounds good right now.

Bionic

Bionic

Awards
  • Established
This is completely O/T but DAYUM Big Jay! Your avatar could be my PCT! Best one I've seen in a looooong time!!! I'd march into hell and bite the tongue off the devil for some of that ass! HAHAHA!