Superdrol NG non-believer's sample review (DID NOT LIKE)

sweetdaddy

Awards
Thanks to AX for the superdrol NG sample.
I am sad to report a very unpleasant experience. I took it before my workout today. Got a GREAT pump early on, which is rare for me.
But toward the end of my workout my heart was racing, my pulse was weak, I was light-headed and nauseous. Came home and puked up a gallon of water.
I must be very sensitive to something in the mix.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
A single sample? Seems almost not worth trying for that short of a period.

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards
Sounds pretty killer.

I have a bottle but have to wait to try...

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
Thanks to AX for the superdrol NG sample.
I am sad to report a very unpleasant experience. I took it before my workout today. Got a GREAT pump early on, which is rare for me.
But toward the end of my workout my heart was racing, my pulse was weak, I was light-headed and nauseous. Came home and puked up a gallon of water.
I must be very sensitive to something in the mix.
probably the yohimbine in it. I got stomach cramps from it. but went away after 5-10 minutes.

sweetdaddy

Awards
It is not my intention to bash the product or the company, by the way. I thought it was very cool to get a sample of stuff to try, and there's no way my one dose could let me gauge the effectiveness of a full cycle.
I just thought I should post my impressions honestly.:bruce3:

reading cellular's review leads me to believe it was the yohimbe. I used yohimbe many years ago as part of the original adipokinetix but I have since become far more sensitive to stims.

Last edited:
Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
It is not my intention to bash the product or the company, by the way. I thought it was very cool to get a sample of stuff to try, and there's no way my one dose could let me gauge the effectiveness of a full cycle.
I just thought I should post my impressions honestly.:bruce3:

reading cellular's review leads me to believe it was the yohimbe. I used yohimbe many years ago as part of the original adipokinetix but I have since become far more sensitive to stims.
honesty is good. Im guessing that there is a lot of yohimbine in the superdrol. I remember on leviathan I was pretty sensitive to it.