How much strength did yall gain off Superdrol and Phera Plex

• Thread starter anabolicgiraffe
  • Start date

anabolicgiraffe

Awards
I have read hundreds upon hundreds of SD and PP posts and logs. Most just comment on the amount of weight gain they made. I would like to know the amound of strength gain yall made. Just the Big 3 if you don't have time to post them all.

Thanks guys!

lightweight

Awards
strength gains on sd were great, felt pumped all the time, never did pp.

jarhead

jarhead

Awards
  • Established
I hit personal bests on just about every lift with SD. I've tried a buttload of drugs, and was amazed at how quickly I gained strength on this stuff. It wasn't just little bumps either. For example on Incline Dumbell presses it went like this-130'sx8, nextweek 140'sx9, next week 145'sx9 and then 150'sx10. I try to stick with a weight I can only get 6 times, but I kept adding weight and the reps still kept climbing. I even backed off a bit to avoid injury.

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
why do you need to know exactly how strong people got???? isnt it enough to know that you get strong as sh!t????

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
i can give some bench numbers from bulking cycles with similar diets

Phera 30mg 25 days: +20 on bench
Epi 30/30/40/40: +0 (zero)
Superdrol 10/20/20/30: +50 and a rep

not that you can make any conclusions from my experience as its quite atypical

Icemansoldier

Awards
i can give some bench numbers from bulking cycles with similar diets

Phera 30mg 25 days: +20 on bench
Epi 30/30/40/40: +0 (zero)
Superdrol 10/20/20/30: +50 and a rep

not that you can make any conclusions from my experience as its quite atypical
Very cool and helpful mate, even though i may get more or less than that, gets me excited though.

I gained just under 10kg on my bench on a 7 week epi. SD is stronger but only run for 3 weeks so id be happy with a clean 10kg increase. You gained about 22kg on your bench holy shi* thats major mate well done, did you find 30mg brought more gains or more sides mate?

Thanks.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
didn't notice much sides. I got occasional back pumps but that's to be expected when on 30mg and not taking any taurine. They were easily ignorable. I felt like the suppression was more noticable in the 4th week with 30mg but that's all. Gains and sides felt mostly like the previous weeks. The main thing i learned is that in the 3rd and 4th weeks you have to increase your calories beyond the starting point since you'll probably be up at least 10 pounds. Also, don't buy too heavily into that carbo-load with Superdrol talk... IMO its overstated, i ate carbs excessively the last time and it led to fat gain. I usually have to keep my carbs pretty low to stay lean; SD doesn't magically allow one to eat a ton more carbs and stay lean, or at least not for me.

Icemansoldier

Awards
didn't notice much sides. I got occasional back pumps but that's to be expected when on 30mg and not taking any taurine. They were easily ignorable. I felt like the suppression was more noticable in the 4th week with 30mg but that's all. Gains and sides felt mostly like the previous weeks. The main thing i learned is that in the 3rd and 4th weeks you have to increase your calories beyond the starting point since you'll probably be up at least 10 pounds. Also, don't buy too heavily into that carbo-load with Superdrol talk... IMO its overstated, i ate carbs excessively the last time and it led to fat gain. I usually have to keep my carbs pretty low to stay lean; SD doesn't magically allow one to eat a ton more carbs and stay lean, or at least not for me.
Very useful thanks mate. Good point on eating more in 3/4th week, i think ill go with a 3 week as its more sensible than a 4 weeker.

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
unreal...how much exactly did your 1 rep max go up on the adductor machine....this is going to have a huge bearing on whether i run super again......

hahah....sorry guys....

blueboy22

blueboy22

Awards
  • Established
Strength increases were crazy on SD. it would be hard to give an exact number though because I didn't see the point in maxing on bench and risking an injury with weight my body had never lifted.

I would guess my 5 rep max in bench went uo 4-5 reps. If I remember correctly, I went from 290x5 to 290x9 or 10.....

Link24

Awards
  • Established
Phera gave much greater strength,size,and vascularity then anything that I have run including superdrol.

big rig

big rig

Awards
unreal...how much exactly did your 1 rep max go up on the adductor machine....this is going to have a huge bearing on whether i run super again......

hahah....sorry guys....

lmfao
well mine increased 15 lbs on that particular machine:dance2:
hope that helps