As in about a tablespoon, teaspoon?

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
5g of creatine is 1 heaping tablespoon...but CM could be totally different.

That probably didnt help at all

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
5g of creatine is 1 heaping tablespoon...but CM could be totally different.

That probably didnt help at all
i guess you need a scale too, lol.

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
I use Primaforce, and I think their 2 gram scoo is about the same size as a scoop of jacked. Don't quote me on that though.

J2jud

J2jud

Awards
It is hard to say. The molecular weight varies with all compounds/molecules/etc. Buy a scale to know for sure.

bound

bound

Awards
  • Established
I was trying(fruitlessly, I know) to get around buying another scale. Had a really nice one, but have no idea where it went. Thanks for all the replies!

J2jud

J2jud

Awards
I was trying(fruitlessly, I know) to get around buying another scale. Had a really nice one, but have no idea where it went. Thanks for all the replies!
There are some extremely cheap and affordable scales that are accurate up to 0.5mg. I'm sure you know this, but it can really help. Once you've determined the amount of substance you're going to need, try placing it in a measuring device to help avoid weighing each time. Wallgreens has a nice selection of measuring spoons and cups that measure per mL.

bound

bound

Awards
  • Established
There are some extremely cheap and affordable scales that are accurate up to 0.5mg. I'm sure you know this, but it can really help. Once you've determined the amount of substance you're going to need, try placing it in a measuring device to help avoid weighing each time. Wallgreens has a nice selection of measuring spoons and cups that measure per mL.
It sucks, but measuring by weight is the only real way to go. measuring by volume doesn't work because it doesn't take into account settling, humidity, etc. I'm just going to have to cough up the 25$ for a new scale. it's unfortunate that nutra is out of stock on all of theirs.

bound

bound

Awards
  • Established
used to have a scale when i used to take it. I just don't remember how much 6 gr looks like, i was just trying to get out of buying another scale.

didn't know that you were a CL rep. How they treating you?