Homemade Preworkout

drewsicle3210

drewsicle3210

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lol was it the ingredients or the flavor that didn't workout?? I learned cranberry juice works well with a pwo mix to mask some of the nasty flavors.
Ingredients. I guess I was expecting more from my mix. I don't mind the flavor, and powdered drink mix works pretty good.

mtinsideout

mtinsideout

Awards
  • Established
Ingredients. I guess I was expecting more from my mix. I don't mind the flavor, and powdered drink mix works pretty good.
The only powder drink mix I tried was gatorade and it was ok but I've heard people use crystal lite and stuff like that lol. Maybe when I use up more of my bulk ingredients I'll give this stack a try.

I_Eat_Iron

I_Eat_Iron

Awards
The only powder drink mix I tried was gatorade and it was ok but I've heard people use crystal lite and stuff like that lol. Maybe when I use up more of my bulk ingredients I'll give this stack a try.
I start it Monday so I'll definitely let everyone know how it turns out.

powerfuljac

powerfuljac

Awards
A good way to flavour (and colour if you're into that) your PW mix is to use 'candy floss mix' a.k.a. flossine, available on eBay - it's basically a cheap but strong flavouring powder that comes in strawberry, sour apple etc (sour apple is good because cit malate is naturally pretty sour). Hope this helps!

powerfuljac

powerfuljac

Awards
Stevia powder is also good to improve the taste a LOT - I got some off eBay for a few pence.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
powerfuljac

powerfuljac

Awards
PEA was one of the main ingredients in Craze (one of the most popular preworkouts of all time), if people liked Craze then PEA produces a similar effect. Getting addicted to PEA...highly unlikely mate! It's a brief but strong buzz, caffeine is much more addictive in the long run.

jerseyswol

Awards
Choline of some sort to help with focus. I believe it was in enhanced which had me pretty damn focused

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Really? I thought that was the reason cycling was suggested?
Lol no. The reason cycling is suggested is because there is a compensatory homeostatic response to prolonged acetylcholinesterase inhibition

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Lol no. The reason cycling is suggested is because there is a compensatory homeostatic response to prolonged acetylcholinesterase inhibition
Ah. Blame examine lol. I'll have to read their studies; but they do state a 24 hr half life.

Edit: oh i misread that. But they state the half life exceeds 24hrs which they must have gotten from somewhere.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
PEA was one of the main ingredients in Craze (one of the most popular preworkouts of all time), if people liked Craze then PEA produces a similar effect. Getting addicted to PEA...highly unlikely mate! It's a brief but strong buzz, caffeine is much more addictive in the long run.
What made one Craze one of the most popular pre-workouts of all time was unlabeled and illegal.

I_Eat_Iron

I_Eat_Iron

Awards
Alright guys today I received everything I needed and was finally able to test it. The final ingredients:

Magnesium Creatine Chelate - 2500mg
Dicreatine Malate - 2500mg
Taurine - 4g
Betaine - 2g
Tyrosine - 1.5g
ALCAR - 2g
Caffeine - 200mg
Theanine - 100mg
Cit mal - 6g
Agmatine - 1g

Im using green magnitude as a base and added things to it.

First day experience:

1) pump was awesome!!
2) Focus was smooth and lasted the duration of the workout.

With continued used I'm expecting endurance and nice recovery. I'm also taking beta alanine but splitting it up throughout the day.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Alright guys today I received everything I needed and was finally able to test it. The final ingredients:

Taurine - 4g
Betaine - 2g
Tyrosine - 1.5g
ALCAR - 2g
Caffeine - 200mg
Theanine - 100mg
Cit mal - 6g
Agmatine - 1g

First day experience:

1) pump was awesome!!

With continued used I'm expecting endurance and nice recovery. I'm also taking beta alanine but splitting it up throughout the day.
Awesome stack!

It could serve only to improve your workouts no doubt :D

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
image-237104230.jpg
image-1371296450.jpg
I take this pre and post with 25-50 grams of sweet potato powder pre.
5-10 grams of beta whey and 5-10 grams of egg peptides. 15 grams of no whey 2 caps of depo 250 to help with the protein at up to 50 grams.

beLou

beLou

Awards

Taurine - 4g
Betaine - 2g
Tyrosine - 1.5g
ALCAR - 2g
Caffeine - 200mg
Theanine - 100mg
Cit mal - 6g
Agmatine - 1g

First day experience:

1) pump was awesome!!

Not knocking it at all, just asking out of curiosity: Why did you choose to go with Magnesium Creatine Chelate and DiCreatine Malate over just plain Creatine Monohydrate?

powerfuljac

powerfuljac

Awards
What made one Craze one of the most popular pre-workouts of all time was unlabeled and illegal.
It wasn't illegal and there have been numerous analyses which disproved the suspected presence of the stimulant n-beta-DEPEA which is a banned but not illegal stimulant. Tests did find alpha-DEPEA which isn't banned. The original tests didn't distinguish between the two isomers. The whole "meth" news stories are pure BS and are written by ignorant and irresponsible journalists. Good PW stack by the way

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It wasn't illegal and there have been numerous analyses which disproved the suspected presence of the stimulant n-beta-DEPEA which is a banned but not illegal stimulant. Tests did find alpha-DEPEA which isn't banned. The original tests didn't distinguish between the two isomers. The whole "meth" news stories are pure BS and are written by ignorant and irresponsible journalists. Good PW stack by the way
Huh???

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Matt Cahill? :)

Are we talking about the same product?

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
You know that DS conducted studies on their own products right? Of course they wouldnt publish the results of the batches that did contain eth.

And yes, Craze did contain eth.

I_Eat_Iron

I_Eat_Iron

Awards
Not knocking it at all, just asking out of curiosity: Why did you choose to go with Magnesium Creatine Chelate and DiCreatine Malate over just plain Creatine Monohydrate?
I'm using green magnitude as a base and it contains those two types of creatine. Personally I've always liked magnesium creatine chelate anyways so it's a bonus.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
For sure man! I'm probably overdoing this but what the heck, it's fun creating your own thing.
Overdoing it is subjective :) you do whatever makes your workouts that much more enjoyable.

lannjonny

lannjonny

Awards
  • Established

Taurine - 4g
Betaine - 2g
Tyrosine - 1.5g
ALCAR - 2g
Caffeine - 200mg
Theanine - 100mg
Cit mal - 6g
Agmatine - 1g

First day experience:

1) pump was awesome!!

I am gonna try this soon! But with beta alanine as well

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 35
Supplements 28
Supplements 20
Supplements 65
Buffspartan Supplements 12