Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Thanks! granted this is probably some water weight but I feel much trimmer already. My heart rate just chilling at my desk is 103 and that's on 40mcg. I dont see how people take more of this **** than that. The average heart rate throughout the day is 91 (according to the tracker which is taking into account sleep). When lifting it gets to about 150s, when doing elliptical 140s.

So all and all I like it. Just wouldn't take more at this point in time. Will run this 2.5 more weeks.
I see results and obvious benefit at 20mcg, both for myself and wife. You may accommodate to the stimulation, but it never stops working.

I’ve heard people assume that because it’s sold at 200mcg that somehow that must be the daily dose - these are the same kind of people tried Trest Ace at 50mg daily the first time! They have to find out the hard way.

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I see results and obvious benefit at 20mcg, both for myself and wife. You may accommodate to the stimulation, but it never stops working.

I’ve heard people assume that because it’s sold at 200mcg that somehow that must be the daily dose - these are the same kind of people tried Trest Ace at 50mg daily the first time! They have to find out the hard way.
I couldn't imagine taking a whole 200mcg. I topped out at 60 before Christmas and I don't see myself going higher than that this time around especially scince I'll have t4 and winny right along with it

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Hey it’s great to make that kind of progress and get by on lower doses. Keep it up Dino

Interesting everybody has different tolerance for stims
I looked up my old logs from 2008 era and I ran clean 40mcg up to 120 lol and i apparently wasn’t really feeling much until I hit 100

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Hey it’s great to make that kind of progress and get by on lower doses. Keep it up Dino

Interesting everybody has different tolerance for stims
I looked up my old logs from 2008 era and I ran clean 40mcg up to 120 lol and i apparently wasn’t really feeling much until I hit 100
That **** was underdosed; you should see some tiny hand tremors initially at nearly any dose if you’re paying attention.

DinosaurMuffins

DinosaurMuffins

Awards
That **** was underdosed; you should see some tiny hand tremors initially at nearly any dose if you’re paying attention.
I won't know any better but I will say the tremors thing sounds right. My wife noticed my hands shaking. I can't control it but its very subtle shaking that is constant. She said during sex it's more pronounced too. I had to play it off that it was likely because I wasn't eating enough because obviously, she knows I'm on a cut.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I won't know any better but I will say the tremors thing sounds right. My wife noticed my hands shaking. I can't control it but its very subtle shaking that is constant. She said during sex it's more pronounced too. I had to play it off that it was likely because I wasn't eating enough because obviously, she knows I'm on a cut.
Wait to take your Clen, and observe the difference a while after dosing. This is a very well established side.

DinosaurMuffins

DinosaurMuffins

Awards
Week 9 Day 1,

Everything still going super smoothly besides fighting with the wife a bit more. Not bad though, its been worse, much worse.

I donated blood on Friday. My hematocrit level was 16.2 which is high, normal range. I feel less tired now that I took care of that. Was a good move.

Nothing to report really. Just been focusing on the cut more, and cardio more, and it's working out. My waist measurement is under 32 inches for the first time in a long time. Started at 35.83. I still have 3 weeks to go and another 2 of just orals as esters leave the system. ( so 5 weeks total). So I feel I can still make some progress.

Happy with the cycle I did so far and happy with results. taking 4 inches of your waste in 9 weeks I feel is legit, especially since I have been struggling with that because of my thyroid for so long.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Great work on the waistline!
I think that’s a good move to focus on cardio. (I’m pedaling away as we speak I’ve been fitting in short evening sessions). IMO once enhanced you can throw in tons of it and you will retain the muscle - just brute force the thermodynamics equation into fat loss. Way more effective for me than starving myself of calories.

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Great work on the waistline!
I think that’s a good move to focus on cardio. (I’m pedaling away as we speak I’ve been fitting in short evening sessions). IMO once enhanced you can throw in tons of it and you will retain the muscle - just brute force the thermodynamics equation into fat loss. Way more effective for me than starving myself of calories.
I won't do cardio without gear that's why I didn't start doing it year round until I out myself on trt lol

DinosaurMuffins

DinosaurMuffins

Awards
Week 10.

1 more week to go after this, and honestly, I am ready. Im fucking tired constantly. It's because of how hard I am working. Not that I am not going to work hard after im off but I will slow some of the cardio down.

I have decided to run a "bridge" (if you want to call it that) with the following:

25mcg T3 (going forward)
25mg Proviron (until next cycle) see notes below
40mcg Clen for two weeks on two weeks off (until next cycle)

Still working on next cycle thoughts but probably a lean bulk
Test E base
Tren E addition
Not sure what else TBH. I like the Tbol as an oral but I would probably go with Winstrol or something else next time.

I want to run this because I have read a lot about it being great for rebounding from the cycle. Free test goes up. SHBG is affected and helps libido. I think I am almost there with my wife and getting our sex life in a better spot so I would hate to not be able to perform well. She is showing signs of being more open-minded and understanding that I need it more often. So I am going to give it ago. Also, read about it helping mood.

T3 is just a replacement but will keep the 50cg t4 going as well.

I guess in between cycle goal would be to continue to slowly lean out.

DinosaurMuffins

DinosaurMuffins

Awards
So today was my last injection. It has been such a great cycle. I am so glad I did this for myself as my wife was not on board.

I have recomped dramatically and lost 2 pants sizes (4 inches of my waist) and gained .75 inch on arms. My bench is up 50 lbs. My tits aren't tits anymore. They are fairly boxy pecs. I don't remember them looking that way back in the day. But they have very sharp corners on the bottom outside.

I love the way I feel. Positive, motivated. Horny. I have brought a new level of passion to the bedroom. Which has been nice for both of us. I am much more like in the trashy romance books. Like, grabbing her passionately. She is into it although we have fought a lot about it. I just talk about it too much and literally could rape the **** out of her like x3 a day. Not that I would, but just saying.

I did a mini-blood work by donating blood. My cholesterol came back at 110 and my hematocrit came back at 16.2. I feel considering all that I was running. Those numbers are legit. I still will get details of my cholesterol and I will get liver and kidney function checked in 3 weeks.

I have decided to put myself on TRT instead of PCT. So I have 2 cycles worth of Clomid and Nolva I don't know what to do with.

I will be running (cruise/TRT) of 200mg Test E injected 100mg x2 weekly (total 200mg weekly). I do not plan on running an AI at this dose because I don't typically experience problems under 500mg. I do have 30 tabs of 25mg Aromasin on hand and would like only dose 6.25 weekly if needed. I am getting enough HCG and TEST E to run for the next 2 years. In the meanwhile, I can save to add to this and give myself plenty of time to maintain my supply I will add some blasts in there. Some Tren E time to time or an oral. My goal would be to just slowly gain and maintain.

I will be talking with my doctor but I will be making sure she is on board with being in the know prior to divulging information and that she will be cool about not putting it in my file

My wife will not know.

I am very excited about my decision because I love how I feel and as long as I can be safe, I want to live this way as a better me. Confidence, Passion, Fitness, I would rather live a shorter time like this than live the opposite life for longer. Again I will be safe.

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
So today was my last injection. It has been such a great cycle. I am so glad I did this for myself as my wife was not on board.

I have recomped dramatically and lost 2 pants sizes (4 inches of my waist) and gained .75 inch on arms. My bench is up 50 lbs. My tits aren't tits anymore. They are fairly boxy pecs. I don't remember them looking that way back in the day. But they have very sharp corners on the bottom outside.

I love the way I feel. Positive, motivated. Horny. I have brought a new level of passion to the bedroom. Which has been nice for both of us. I am much more like in the trashy romance books. Like, grabbing her passionately. She is into it although we have fought a lot about it. I just talk about it too much and literally could rape the **** out of her like x3 a day. Not that I would, but just saying.

I did a mini-blood work by donating blood. My cholesterol came back at 110 and my hematocrit came back at 16.2. I feel considering all that I was running. Those numbers are legit. I still will get details of my cholesterol and I will get liver and kidney function checked in 3 weeks.

I have decided to put myself on TRT instead of PCT. So I have 2 cycles worth of Clomid and Nolva I don't know what to do with.

I will be running (cruise/TRT) of 200mg Test E injected 100mg x2 weekly (total 200mg weekly). I do not plan on running an AI at this dose because I don't typically experience problems under 500mg. I do have 30 tabs of 25mg Aromasin on hand and would like only dose 6.25 weekly if needed. I am getting enough HCG and TEST E to run for the next 2 years. In the meanwhile, I can save to add to this and give myself plenty of time to maintain my supply I will add some blasts in there. Some Tren E time to time or an oral. My goal would be to just slowly gain and maintain.

I will be talking with my doctor but I will be making sure she is on board with being in the know prior to divulging information and that she will be cool about not putting it in my file

My wife will not know.

I am very excited about my decision because I love how I feel and as long as I can be safe, I want to live this way as a better me. Confidence, Passion, Fitness, I would rather live a shorter time like this than live the opposite life for longer. Again I will be safe.
Good for you bro..I'm not even being hyperbolic when I say this but one of my biggest regrets in life is not putting myself on trt while my wife was still alive. The last few years we had together would've been so much more enjoyable if only I could feel hoe I do now back then.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Best of luck with everything. Maybe you will be able to get a script at some point with a savvy doc or something and then you can be more open about it. Sounds like you got what you wanted out of this blast!

Remember, things will be different off the Tren, and that’s okay. Life is dynamic, and so is steroid use!

DinosaurMuffins

DinosaurMuffins

Awards
Best of luck with everything. Maybe you will be able to get a script at some point with a savvy doc or something and then you can be more open about it. Sounds like you got what you wanted out of this blast!

Remember, things will be different off the Tren, and that’s okay. Life is dynamic, and so is steroid use!

Thank you and thanks for all the help!

I might sprinkle in Tren down the line but I am going to focus on just a slow gain now that I am in a much better spot.

I think my best shot as I see it now is to put myself on TRT, then take myself off after a few years. Get levels tested. Qualify for TRT under insurance and hopefully be set. Who knows how it will work out but I feel like risk vs reward it there.

TheAnabolicNerd

Awards
Thank you and thanks for all the help!

I might sprinkle in Tren down the line but I am going to focus on just a slow gain now that I am in a much better spot.

I think my best shot as I see it now is to put myself on TRT, then take myself off after a few years. Get levels tested. Qualify for TRT under insurance and hopefully be set. Who knows how it will work out but I feel like risk vs reward it there.
Have u taken some after pics?

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Dino your post makes me want to start a thread about all the positive psychological affects forum members have experienced from anabolics

they get such a bad rap for ruining lives and giving men no libido, gyno, infertility, depression

We need a list of testimonies like yours, the people whose lives are better from anabolics

I was thinking since I didn’t cycle in so long and finally ran something how GOOD it has been for me.
Like I’m killing it in the gym, im killing it at work, it helps give me the confidence I need to execute the decision making in my life decisively

DinosaurMuffins

DinosaurMuffins

Awards
Dino your post makes me want to start a thread about all the positive psychological affects forum members have experienced from anabolics

they get such a bad rap for ruining lives and giving men no libido, gyno, infertility, depression

We need a list of testimonies like yours, the people whose lives are better from anabolics

I was thinking since I didn’t cycle in so long and finally ran something how GOOD it has been for me.
Like I’m killing it in the gym, im killing it at work, it helps give me the confidence I need to execute the decision-making in my life decisively
Thank you and yeah I totally agree. I know anabolics get a bad rap, and for some, I am sure it's not the best decision. I personally also think it helps I am 38. I have had a lot of life experiences that have made me understand myself and understand life better. I'll say this to sum things up.... I didn't even realize prior to this that I was living a life of passiveness, going through the motions, just waiting for the clock to time out. That's not me anymore and I am so grateful for that. I am now a much better version of myself for me and for others.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Not losing your leg size when leaning out is always a challenge, and growing the arms is definitely a great sign in conjunction with all the fat loss.