High Test / Low Tren / Tbol V.2

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I would start Clen at 20mcg a few mornings, then go to 40mcg the rest of the week, then take my bp the next week and if it’s acceptable I’d add 25mg Tbol during week 2 or so. Then when that is stable, I would bump to 50 Tbol.

If you do that over a couple weeks, it will be less egregious than starting both full dose simultaneously usually.
All of this👆

DinosaurMuffins

DinosaurMuffins

Awards
Week 6, Day 4.

I have just been feeling tired as **** this week. I have a cold from my kid. Not sure if it is just that or something else.

Since I don't really work for a living (corporate job) I have been able to take a nap around 10 am every morning. Everything else is still going well. Holding my **** together with people and still progressing in gym. I have had a hard time of keeping up with fluids though. I started making some homemade gator aid and that seems to be helping. Just tired of choking down water.

Also, I had a wicked pip on my shoulder this morning from my pin. I think I went too fast. Ran hot water over it in the shower and it's better but still there.

Weight is still stable at 198lbs. So no change there but am noticing more vascularity on the arms. Also, I have some veins above my hips that are showing up that look cool. I now have a decent V on my lower torso but still have a bit of flab on my hips to get rid of. I have put on about 1.5 inches on my arms now, still about 1.25 off my record 10 years ago but still overall very happy.

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
When I got vascularity through my inner thighs and up through my abs and then down my Lats I knew all the dieting and cardio was worth it

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Putting over an inch on arms while otherwise recomping is massive

DinosaurMuffins

DinosaurMuffins

Awards
Putting over an inch on arms while otherwise recomping is massive
Thanks, Yeah my arms always are pretty big in general and I add mass there fast from what I feel like. I was looking in the mirror this morning and over all I have added a lot of mass this cycle. More than I thought I would.

DinosaurMuffins

DinosaurMuffins

Awards
So disappointing last night and this morning. I have been feeling a little sick all week. My kid came home with a cold and passed it to everyone in my house. I was the last to get it. I felt like hot garbage last night. I didn't do my evening workout or my morning workout this morning. I just slept from like 8 to 6, which is more than I have done in a while. My back muscles are sore from coughing (not COVID). I feel much better today and will still take the rest of the day off but when things like this happen it feels like I am wasting time.

I almost thought I had test flu because I do have a bad pip from Test E on my left shoulder. That was the one I had a leak in a week ago. I also injected to fast this last time. If it wasn't for everyone in my family being sick I would have thought it was that. I have green mucus coming up too, so legit sick.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Keep your water and sodium intake up and make sure you get your rest. Vitamin C and Zinc logenzes a few times per day can help get through symptoms a little faster sometimes.

Totally sucks, because it is “wasted time”, BUT setbacks like this are normal for everyone, so you know if other people accomplished their goals despite them, you will too.

It just always takes longer than we want it to!

DinosaurMuffins

DinosaurMuffins

Awards
Keep your water and sodium intake up and make sure you get your rest. Vitamin C and Zinc logenzes a few times per day can help get through symptoms a little faster sometimes.

Totally sucks, because it is “wasted time”, BUT setbacks like this are normal for everyone, so you know if other people accomplished their goals despite them, you will too.

It just always takes longer than we want it to!
I have been mixing 1/8 teaspoon salt, 1 TBSP Agave, and 1 tbsp lemon juice, into 50 oz water. Just some flavoring and sodium. trying to drink 3 of these a day. It's about 180 extra calories from agave but I am cutting it from other areas. I feel being hydrated is more important at this point.

Is what it is but just nerve-wracking not going hard 24/7

DinosaurMuffins

DinosaurMuffins

Awards
Last day of week 6.

So I have been getting crazy bad pip from my test e. It's been several pins now. Like 4 atleast. It was a new bottle. I had a leak once, and another spot appeared on by bicep for about 24hrs. It was all red and itchy. I think this vial is bad. I did a test shot off schedule and made sure I went slow, hit a site that I havnt used in weeks. Sure as ****, I have a decent pip.

I'm gonna pop a new bottle and see if that helps. I have extra test e. Any advice on this one fellas?

I usually don't have pip problems.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Last day of week 6.

So I have been getting crazy bad pip from my test e. It's been several pins now. Like 4 atleast. It was a new bottle. I had a leak once, and another spot appeared on by bicep for about 24hrs. It was all red and itchy. I think this vial is bad. I did a test shot off schedule and made sure I went slow, hit a site that I havnt used in weeks. Sure as ****, I have a decent pip.

I'm gonna pop a new bottle and see if that helps. I have extra test e. Any advice on this one fellas?

If you opened a new bottle and every shot is causing a problem I have to assume it's contaminated or they screwed up and put too much solvent in it or something, but either way, if it happened 2 or 3 times in a row I'd throw it in the trash

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Last day of week 6.

Ye try the new bottle

DinosaurMuffins

DinosaurMuffins

Awards
Yeah, will do that.

I'll open a new one tomorrow. I have 3 more bottles on hand. I am using a new source going forward. I like this one for the most part but this put me off a little.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Yeah, will do that.

I'll open a new one tomorrow. I have 3 more bottles on hand. I am using a new source going forward. I like this one for the most part but this put me off a little.
If I got a single bottle that was certain it was contaminated I'd never use the source again. The only exception would be If it's a source I frequently use and they were willing to replace it and let everyone know that batch# whatever has issues. If I was making $$$ selling gear and I had a bad batch I would fix it asap so I wouldn't ruin my business. Even something as simple as dumping that batch and sending everyone a extra bottle of test with there next order.

DinosaurMuffins

DinosaurMuffins

Awards
If I got a single bottle that was certain it was contaminated I'd never use the source again. The only exception would be If it's a source I frequently use and they were willing to replace it and let everyone know that batch# whatever has issues. If I was making $$$ selling gear and I had a bad batch I would fix it asap so I wouldn't ruin my business. Even something as simple as dumping that batch and sending everyone a extra bottle of test with there next order.
Yeah totally agreed. I wrote them and seeing what they say. They seem solid overall. **** happens, regardless I have access to about 15 sources that all are about the same on pricing, so probably switch next time.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Yeah totally agreed. I wrote them and seeing what they say. They seem solid overall. **** happens, regardless I have access to about 15 sources that all are about the same on pricing, so probably switch next time.
I love that, I'm so sick of ppl saying I have no access to real gear. NO! Your just not trying. Anyone and everyone has the ability to easily find a source. There literally everywhere these days.

I hate to be that guy, but when you find a really good source you shouldn't share it, maybeyou got 2 or 3 ppl you trust But even then if those 2 or 3 people share it with 2 or 3 more people and so on before you know it everybody knows. The more ppl that know, the more business they have to keep up with and now you risk quality or the supplier getting too popular and busted.

It's nice to have a network of ppl to share with so everyone has what they need. But you should always keep your best source secret or pretty soon they might no longer be the best.

Just a personal opinion made through observations over the years.

I got maybe 5 or 6 ppl IL share with because they share with me. That's about it.

DinosaurMuffins

DinosaurMuffins

Awards
I love that, I'm so sick of ppl saying I have no access to real gear. NO! Your just not trying. Anyone and everyone has the ability to easily find a source. There literally everywhere these days.

I hate to be that guy, but when you find a really good source you shouldn't share it, maybeyou got 2 or 3 ppl you trust But even then if those 2 or 3 people share it with 2 or 3 more people and so on before you know it everybody knows. The more ppl that know, the more business they have to keep up with and now you risk quality or the supplier getting too popular and busted.

It's nice to have a network of ppl to share with so everyone has what they need. But you should always keep your best source secret or pretty soon they might no longer be the best.

Just a personal opinion made through observations over the years.

I got maybe 5 or 6 ppl IL share with because they share with me. That's about it.
Totally. I found a super legit source recently for all gear related stuff..... so hcg, put, t3, ect. That has been the hardest to source. Tons of sources charge 3 to 4 times what they should for hcg. I got 4 vials 5k ius shipped for under $50.

I keep things hush for the most part for the same reason.

Also update on my source. Already shipped replacement vial for free. Will be in mailbox within 3 days. So they did right by me. Glad because I'm sore as fuxk on both shoulders and my ass. Lol

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Totally. I found a super legit source recently for all gear related stuff..... so hcg, put, t3, ect. That has been the hardest to source. Tons of sources charge 3 to 4 times what they should for hcg. I got 4 vials 5k ius shipped for under $50.

I keep things hush for the most part for the same reason.

Also update on my source. Already shipped replacement vial for free. Will be in mailbox within 3 days. So they did right by me. Glad because I'm sore as fuxk on both shoulders and my ass. Lol
Don't pin those sites till they are 100% better. Pick a fresh spot. Preferably not a brand now spot tho as You never know how bad the PIP is gonna be in a brand new spot

DinosaurMuffins

DinosaurMuffins

Awards
Don't pin those sites till they are 100% better. Pick a fresh spot. Preferably not a brand now spot tho as You never know how bad the PIP is gonna be in a brand new spot
Pinned a new vial today. Was smooth. No issues as of now. I had to pin the right glute. I have only had success in my shoulders and glutes. I once pinned my quad and it swelled so big. Never again.

Sounds weird but I get kind of an enjoyable feeling from pinning my shoulders. Like euphoric. I actually miss pinning the days in between.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Pinned a new vial today. Was smooth. No issues as of now. I had to pin the right glute. I have only had success in my shoulders and glutes. I once pinned my quad and it swelled so big. Never again.

Sounds weird but I get kind of an enjoyable feeling from pinning my shoulders. Like euphoric. I actually miss pinning the days in between.
Quads are risky but there's safe areas. The safest I've found is way up on the outer section of your quad. If I'm standing up with my hands at my sides it's about 1/2in before my middle finger tip. Obviously arm and torso length on a person may make that description vary quite a bit. But it's outter thigh basically

DinosaurMuffins

DinosaurMuffins

Awards
Update:

No pip. All is resolved with new bottle. I threw the other one in the trash. Feeling better too. I think it was making me feel a little crappy. Started clen today, a small bump in heart rate. that was at 20mg.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Update:

No pip. All is resolved with new bottle. I threw the other one in the trash. Feeling better too. I think it was making me feel a little crappy. Started clen today, a small bump in heart rate. that was at 20mg.
Bacteria or solvent issues, either can make yiu feel sick

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Update:

That’s micrograms fyi (not to be a douche, purely for your edification if you go to buy more or teach someone else).

Glad the new vial fixed the problem!

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Update:

That’s micrograms fyi (not to be a douche, purely for your edification if you go to buy more or teach someone else).

DinosaurMuffins

DinosaurMuffins

Awards

Fair enough :) Thanks

DinosaurMuffins

DinosaurMuffins

Awards
So I wanted to try to proviron that came in, just test to see. I used 50mg yesterday and noticed I got extremely angry from adding this compound. I have been mellow on tren and test but I went from a 2 or 3/10 on aggression to a 6/10 yesterday/

Was this in my head?

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
So I wanted to try to proviron that came in, just test to see. I used 50mg yesterday and noticed I got extremely angry from adding this compound. I have been mellow on tren and test but I went from a 2 or 3/10 on aggression to a 6/10 yesterday/

Was this in my head?
It's gotta be

DinosaurMuffins

DinosaurMuffins

Awards
I took it because of, you know the whole libido thing and it being valentines and all. Not that, that **** happened, my wife was good for a minute but has been not as attentive in that department the last week or so...IDK I don't get women.

DinosaurMuffins

DinosaurMuffins

Awards
Here is a legit question. I see posts all the time talking about libido, sex, and their partner's libido. I saw this one post about this dude saying his chick wanted it 5 times a day. (OK I get it is probably the most extreme and it was the internet). Meanwhile, I hit the unluckily as **** lottery in that department.

But what is normal/average for a 37-year-old couple? We are both in decent shape. No health issues. I just can't get over my frustration with this subject and my wife. She doesn't initiate sex ever, like no **** 3-4 times in 10 years, she doesn't ever act like she is horny, and she hasn't talked about sex until recently because I have basically forced her to. She doesn't masturbate hardly at all. Like I have asked and I think it's like once every six weeks or so. She lives a good life. Low stress overall. I treat her pretty well. She has like no sexual fetish or fantasy.

I feel like I work hard to make her happy....
For instance (embarrassing some but you have to do what you got to do) For Valentine's day I learned and bought all the **** to give her a pedicure (I can afford to just buy one just fine but it was the effort and thought). Like foot bath thing, all the salt rub ****, all the other rubs and oils, and ****, and then painted her damn toenails. She loves her feet rubbed and touched but not in a sexual way. I put a lot of effort into that ****. Yes, I did that **** 50% because I care about her, and yes 50% in hopes she would fucking return some favor with that level of effort. So we get to the end of the night like 945ish for me because I'm tired, and nothing.... No fucking effort to have sex after all that, even on Valentine's night. I spent the next 3 hours in bed wide awake pissed as **** while she fell asleep on the couch watching reality tv. Comes to bed at like 2am.... (this is a typical night).

Then she wonders why im fucking short in the morning.

I'll be honest I'm a confident guy and I don't really have self-esteem issues. I'm successful, rich, good looking but ****..... This is fucking with me. I seriously am like wtf, is there something wrong with me?

IDK fellas just getting worn down. I just feel like I can't fucking win.

* so what she got me was a heart onesie like you see in the link below. I put it on and felt like the kid of a Christmas story wearing the fucking bunny costume. Full Hearts Jumpsuit: Men's Valentine's Outfits | Tipsy Elves

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I took it because of, you know the whole libido thing and it being valentines and all. Not that, that **** happened, my wife was good for a minute but has been not as attentive in that department the last week or so...IDK I don't get women.
She might be getting close to her period (srs)?

My wife has like a one week window each month where she is horny. Otherwise she can take or leave it. Me, being on drugs, am horny all the damn time. She will happily indulge me anytime as long as she hasnt got her period.

Sometimes I find it frustrating. But like I think Hyde pointed out earlier, its grossly unfair to have expectations of a partner who is natty when you are hormonally enhanced. Im sure you realise this, but just trying to reaasure you that your situation is not unique and its something we PED users have to willingly accept.

DinosaurMuffins

DinosaurMuffins

Awards

My wife has like a one week window each month where she is horny. Otherwise she can take or leave it. Me, being on drugs, am horny all the damn time. She will happily indulge me anytime as long as she hasnt got her period.

Sometimes I find it frustrating. But like I think Hyde pointed out earlier, its grossly unfair to have expectations of a partner who is natty when you are hormonally enhanced. Im sure you realise this, but just trying to reaasure you that your situation is not unique and its something we PED users have to willingly accept.
Yeah fair enough. Even when I am off gear I have a high sex drive. Just frustrated that she doesn't even think about it. Like not even on her radar. Again giving me some self-doubt, which is not like me.

I have to say I am just jealous of these other people in a different boat.

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Here is a legit question. I see posts all the time talking about libido, sex, and their partner's libido. I saw this one post about this dude saying his chick wanted it 5 times a day. (OK I get it is probably the most extreme and it was the internet). Meanwhile, I hit the unluckily as **** lottery in that department.

But what is normal/average for a 37-year-old couple? We are both in decent shape. No health issues. I just can't get over my frustration with this subject and my wife. She doesn't initiate sex ever, like no **** 3-4 times in 10 years, she doesn't ever act like she is horny, and she hasn't talked about sex until recently because I have basically forced her to. She doesn't masturbate hardly at all. Like I have asked and I think it's like once every six weeks or so. She lives a good life. Low stress overall. I treat her pretty well. She has like no sexual fetish or fantasy.

I feel like I work hard to make her happy....
For instance (embarrassing some but you have to do what you got to do) For Valentine's day I learned and bought all the **** to give her a pedicure (I can afford to just buy one just fine but it was the effort and thought). Like foot bath thing, all the salt rub ****, all the other rubs and oils, and ****, and then painted her damn toenails. She loves her feet rubbed and touched but not in a sexual way. I put a lot of effort into that ****. Yes, I did that **** 50% because I care about her, and yes 50% in hopes she would fucking return some favor with that level of effort. So we get to the end of the night like 945ish for me because I'm tired, and nothing.... No fucking effort to have sex after all that, even on Valentine's night. I spent the next 3 hours in bed wide awake pissed as **** while she fell asleep on the couch watching reality tv. Comes to bed at like 2am.... (this is a typical night).

Then she wonders why im fucking short in the morning.

I'll be honest I'm a confident guy and I don't really have self-esteem issues. I'm successful, rich, good looking but ****..... This is fucking with me. I seriously am like wtf, is there something wrong with me?

IDK fellas just getting worn down. I just feel like I can't fucking win.

* so what she got me was a heart onesie like you see in the link below. I put it on and felt like the kid of a Christmas story wearing the fucking bunny costume. Full Hearts Jumpsuit: Men's Valentine's Outfits | Tipsy Elves
Ouch..sorry bro my wife was the exact opposite, I mean she died at 35 so not quite as old but she wanted all the time right up until then ( before she got really sick) tbh most women become more sexually aggressive in there 30s and 40s as men's sex drive usually decreases as we get into our 30s and 40s

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Between training, work, kids at home, getting the time/energy/privacy for sex only happens a few times a month right now. One of us is always beat up from training, tired, or kids are around. And generally speaking, the wife wants me to initiate. But even if I’m up for it at bedtime, if she’s getting up at 5am for hard training I’m not going to bother her because I don’t want to ruin her sleep & mess up her prep.

When I am blasting, I will bother her more, but the reality is we have busy lives & are dedicated to our competitive endeavors, so we take what we can get.

Don’t do anything drastic right now. Understand you are on Tren, your decision making IS impaired/altered, and it will pass. Tren eliminates your tolerance for all the little BS we normally can accept in our lives for the greater good. You could call it clarity, but what it really is a total lack of tolerance & inability to weigh cost/benefit. Write down anything you want to change on Tren, and revisit it 4 weeks post Tren. If you still feel action is warranted, THEN make your decisions.

DinosaurMuffins

DinosaurMuffins

Awards

No, she just got off. So Idk. It's just a lack of desire that it comes down to. It's like she could take it or leave it. It's time-consuming etc. She gets off. That I am 100% certain of that. Especially lately. I have gotten her every time. I have been a bit more aggressive and I think she is mistaking that for being passionate.....?

I agree with the whole on gear thing. Like I get that but this has been a problem for 9 years. What I have come to the conclusion is the gear has just made this a more pronounced problem and also given me the confidence to do something about it or try.... I have been talking to her about "in a nicer way" our sex life is ****.

What it also comes down to is I just want to feel like the woman I am with wants me, gets excited about me, and has that desire. So it's just eating at me right now. Also, Im coming up on 40 in a few years, started gear again, mid-life crisis?

DinosaurMuffins

DinosaurMuffins

Awards
Ouch..sorry bro my wife was the exact opposite, I mean she died at 35 so not quite as old but she wanted all the time right up until then ( before she got really sick) tbh most women become more sexually aggressive in there 30s and 40s as men's sex drive usually decreases as we get into our 30s and 40s

Man, that sucks... Sorry to hear that. I can't imagine. My buddy told me about this. He is about 11 years older than me. We both served together. He was telling me that his sex drive fell off a cliff when his wife's finally ramped up... Mother nature is fucking twisted in that way. lol

IDK. TBH I still think there is like a hormonal issue with her but she isn't even willing to hear it.

DinosaurMuffins

DinosaurMuffins

Awards
Between training, work, kids at home, getting the time/energy/privacy for sex only happens a few times a month right now. One of us is always beat up from training, tired, or kids are around. And generally speaking, the wife wants me to initiate. But even if I’m up for it at bedtime, if she’s getting up at 5am for hard training I’m not going to bother her because I don’t want to ruin her sleep & mess up her prep.

When I am blasting, I will bother her more, but the reality is we have busy lives & are dedicated to our competitive endeavors, so we take what we can get.

Don’t do anything drastic right now. Understand you are on Tren, your decision making IS impaired/altered, and it will pass. Tren eliminates your tolerance for all the little BS we normally can accept in our lives for the greater good. You could call it clarity, but what it really is a total lack of tolerance & inability to weigh cost/benefit. Write down anything you want to change on Tren, and revisit it 4 weeks post Tren. If you still feel action is warranted, THEN make your decisions.

I appreciate. We are arguing a little more about it lately. Im trying to play it cool. I think she is trying but not to the level I need her to be. At the end of the day I don't want to call it quits I just want to make some progress toward what I need. I honestly feel that has been neglected for some time. It's always me trying to make her happy.

DinosaurMuffins

DinosaurMuffins

Awards
Last post for the day.

****... IDK what day it is technically. All I know is I have slept about 15 hours this week during work. I have been so freaking tired, its like something is wrong with me. I luckly can pull this off but it will become a problem if I can't figure it our. I started clen and that seems to help in the mornings stay more awake.

IDK, I haven't gotten blood work done. Maybe high hematocrit? Liver stress? IDK but just tired.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Dino,

if I remember it right you make all kinds of money and she is being stay at home mom. Your situation is different than mine but I’ve noticed with my wife, I make a lot more money than her so since she moved in with me she hasn’t been quite as motivated with her career. Sometimes I feel like my success, it devalues her career and in turn her self esteem and self worth. When we were first dating she was had this super strong sexy confidence and she was a real go getter. Now this is something we are working on where I see her confidence and her self worth seem a little diminished and instead of being a go getter she will spend a lot more time doing the exact same thing which drives me crazy: locked on the couch watching garbage reality TV. Because she isn’t on her own and doesn’t have to worry much about money anymore. It’s like some of her ambition died down. And along with all of it she has gotten less sexual too. I think it’s all related.

Now what’s going on for you could be totally different but thought I’d give my experience for some context

DinosaurMuffins

DinosaurMuffins

Awards
Dino,

if I remember it right you make all kinds of money and she is being stay at home mom. Your situation is different than mine but I’ve noticed with my wife, I make a lot more money than her so since she moved in with me she hasn’t been quite as motivated with her career. Sometimes I feel like my success, it devalues her career and in turn her self esteem and self worth. When we were first dating she was had this super strong sexy confidence and she was a real go getter. Now this is something we are working on where I see her confidence and her self worth seem a little diminished and instead of being a go getter she will spend a lot more time doing the exact same thing which drives me crazy: locked on the couch watching garbage reality TV. Because she isn’t on her own and doesn’t have to worry much about money anymore. It’s like some of her ambition died down. And along with all of it she has gotten less sexual too. I think it’s all related.

Now what’s going on for you could be totally different but thought I’d give my experience for some context
Thats really good insight actually. She is an RN by trade but she has been out of the workforce for about 4 years now. My wife was a super independent strong woman (still is but different now). I do wonder if that has affected her self-esteem... I mean it has to have. I know my feeling of being a big dick comes from my work. So that's a great point. I don't think she plans on going back anytime soon. Maybe once the kids are completely in school full time but I have a 4 year and a 1-year-old so it will be a while. I wonder if there is something I can do to help her find something that can help,

Yeah, my wife sits and watches all these garbage dating shows like love is blind, married at first sight. the bachelor and garbage like that. Drives me nuts.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Man this is uncanny. My wife also comes from RN background as a strong, loud, feminist independent woman. And now being dependent on a man, me, it’s broken her identity. And in the middle of a Friday where she doesn’t work she’s sleeping on the couch “watching” one of those shows you just mentioned LMAO.

Thinking thru this is helping me analyze my situation. I’m just 4 years behind you exactly lol.

I still love her but it’s the exact same thing where she doesn’t initiate sex. So I think she’s lost her identity and confidence and it eroded her sexuality. I think that I need to help her find her identity and get motivated to DO Something with her free time that will rebuild her sense of value. But I don’t know what it is. And I have super high standards for myself so I don’t exactly go around handing out praise and compliments … but the more I think about it I think that’s the problem and she needs me to help build her back up.

DinosaurMuffins

DinosaurMuffins

Awards
Man this is uncanny. My wife also comes from RN background as a strong, loud, feminist independent woman. And now being dependent on a man, me, it’s broken her identity. And in the middle of a Friday where she doesn’t work she’s sleeping on the couch “watching” one of those shows you just mentioned LMAO.

Thinking thru this is helping me analyze my situation. I’m just 4 years behind you exactly lol.

I still love her but it’s the exact same thing where she doesn’t initiate sex. So I think she’s lost her identity and confidence and it eroded her sexuality. I think that I need to help her find her identity and get motivated to DO Something with her free time that will rebuild her sense of value. But I don’t know what it is. And I have super high standards for myself so I don’t exactly go around handing out praise and compliments … but the more I think about it I think that’s the problem and she needs me to help build her back up.
Who knew there would be such a profound conversation about relationships on Anabolic minds? LOL. Seriously though, this sounds exactly the same and the more I am thinking about it the more this is all making sense. The question is what's the best approach, straight up talk to her about it, or help her without her knowing? (this is the part I usually pick the wrong answer)

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Don’t think I’ve really got the answers just yet. Or that it’s exactly a binary decision. I’m thinking with my wife to help her feel valuable, and encourage her to explore her passions inside and outside of her job (she still works just not nearly as much as she used to). She needs to feel proud about what shes doing because she’s lost that.

DinosaurMuffins

DinosaurMuffins

Awards
Start of week 9.

Few things. I have been tired as **** lately. Going to go give blood Friday, if it is high hematocrit this will help. Starting this week I am at my peak of dosage on everything.

Test E 600mg
Tren E 200mg
T3/t4 50/50MCG
Clen 40MCG
Tbol 50mg (25mg x 2 daily)
HCG 350iu EOD.

Honestly, I have like no sides anymore besides feeling tired as ****. But in all fairness, I wake up at 4 am lift, do cardio, and then lift with my wife at night (3 days a week with her)

So, I am now at my lightest weight of 197.5. LOL so where I started basically. I am still trimming out but notice it slowed about week 5-6. I am upping cardio and all that jazz. Honestly still going good. I have a new vein on my stomach. I thought that was cool. Overall worth every second to recomp like I have. Still probably need one more.

Also I am going to post something in the general anabolic forum later. I think I am going to run t3 year-round at 25mcg. My thyroid is ****. Tired of messing with it. The T4 prescription I have doesn't really cut it. Eventually, I was told I will have to be on a full replacement dose anyways. Pharma grade for 400 days would run me $40. cheaper than my damn prescription through insurance..... Fucking America....

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
What’s your T4 script?

I’m surprised you are not on at least 100mcg T4 before having T3 so high.

T3 is of course what you need for metabolism, but T4 does a bunch of things (none of which I understand, and some that some people do) in the body aside from becoming T3. Interactions with other hormones like GH, cortisol, etc. So it’s better to always have T4 present is my understanding, and then just take your 25mcg of T3 on top of it if the T4 solo can’t cut it.

I’m just a bro, but if you are going to self medicate you owe it to yourself to learn as much as you can to make the best decisions for yourself.

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
What’s your T4 script?

T3 is of course what you need for metabolism, but T4 does a bunch of things (none of which I understand, and some that some people do) in the body aside from becoming T3. Interactions with other hormones like GH, cortisol, etc. So it’s better to always have T4 present is my understanding, and then just take your 25mcg of T3 on top of it if the T4 solo can’t cut it.

I’m just a bro, but if you are going to self medicate you owe it to yourself to learn as much as you can to make the best decisions for yourself.
@Hyde Are you taking t4 with your gh? I'm sure you've read some of the studies combining the 2. I got a bottle from @Smont and will be deploying it on this blast

DinosaurMuffins

DinosaurMuffins

Awards
What’s your T4 script?

Im taking only 50mcg right now along side my t3 which was my first prescription but since then she has moved it up to 75mcg. My doc says its likely to continue to be increased and based on labs and family history its likely to go to full replacement dose in the future.

For my Hasimotos my antibodies were 880. The normal range is under 9. <- yes you read that right.

I will always take some t4 because I read it does all kinds of things in the body. I don't understand them all either. I just know that the dose she gave me barely put me in range and I am just tired of struggling and working that much fucking harder to be cut than just an average person.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Im taking only 50mcg right now along side my t3 which was my first prescription but since then she has moved it up to 75mcg. My doc says its likely to continue to be increased and based on labs and family history its likely to go to full replacement dose in the future.

For my Hasimotos my antibodies were 880. The normal range is under 9.
I will always take some t4 because I read it does all kinds of things in the body. I don't understand them all either. I just know that the dose she gave me barely put me in range and I am just tired of struggling and working that much fucking harder to be cut than just an average person.
Yeah it’s going to be based on what you need/what you can use, I just wanted to make sure you are looking at the whole picture and not just one or the other.

Some people like to get self-righteous about “needing less drugs” for their goals. They don’t give out any awards for that. The goal should always be to only use what you need, because we don’t want to have more negative impacts than necessary or be lazy asses, but people metabolize and utilize things very individually. IE, there are guys who can blast on 200mg test e only, and people that won’t even keep them in the 600s ng/dl total test. Plus, some people can get horrifically big and strong on very low test levels, just from how they respond to what they do have.

DinosaurMuffins

DinosaurMuffins

Awards
So update. Weight has basically been stable this entire time at 200lbs. Again I have lost 3 inches on my waist so nice recomp. I added clen at 40mcg and dropped 5lbs in 4 days. So I am sitting at 195.5

So that works...

I haven't change anything either.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
So update. Weight has basically been stable this entire time at 200lbs. Again I have lost 3 inches on my waist so nice recomp. I added clen at 40mcg and dropped 5lbs in 4 days. So I am sitting at 195.5

So that works...

I haven't change anything either.
That’s a tremendous impact, glad to hear it.

DinosaurMuffins

DinosaurMuffins

Awards
That’s a tremendous impact, glad to hear it.
Thanks! granted this is probably some water weight but I feel much trimmer already. My heart rate just chilling at my desk is 103 and that's on 40mcg. I dont see how people take more of this **** than that. The average heart rate throughout the day is 91 (according to the tracker which is taking into account sleep). When lifting it gets to about 150s, when doing elliptical 140s.

So all and all I like it. Just wouldn't take more at this point in time. Will run this 2.5 more weeks.