High blood pressure during pct

leanguy101

Awards
Hey guys
Its been a week for me off cycle taling nolva 20 20 10 10
Seems like my bp doesent wanna go back to normal
I injured my back on my last day on cycle since then i havent hit the gym
Not eating enough also since iam scared of sodium reading all the labels and staying away of sodium
Getting annoying diareia bcuz of the active xtreme d spartic asid always gives me diareia.
So iam not sure why my bp still high is it the nolva ?? Should i switch to clomid i have both on hand in capsul forms from a research site that had good reviews also have arimidex
Also running coq10 and fiah oil and still running tudca and cycle support. And drink lemon juice daily and garlic for bp
Iam losing my gains i wanna fix this and go back to the gym please no making fun and help if u can.
I cant even go do cardio to lower bp since my back pain is hitting my right leg as well
If so i get better do u think i should start cardio? Any ideas about every thing else are appreciated

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Happens to me every pct, my bp is actually higher then than on cycle! I usually end up on bp meds to get it under control and it usually lasts a few weeks to a month post pct for me. Cardio will definitely help too. Go to the doctor and get bp meds if you have to! High bp can kill you in the long run so don't play around with it!

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
is this your first pct? first time having high bp during pct? do you have normally high bp?

leanguy101

Awards
is this your first pct? first time having high bp during pct? do you have normally high bp?
First pct checked my bp one time before just for fun at rite aid when i saw the device there and it said normal.

leanguy101

Awards
Iam freaking out i came to cvs to try diffrent machine first reading 159 second 140 third 126 wth?

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
Iam freaking out i came to cvs to try diffrent machine first reading 159 second 140 third 126 wth?
If you are nervous it will raise it, the more calm the lower. Don't worry too much about the cvs machine readings. Have you had any bp related headaches or anything? if not then you will most likely be fine but as always a doctor knows better

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If your arm actually fits in those machines properly.. You should not be using drugs.. No offense, read the instruction on the machine. They say what size arm they accommodate accurately. I'd hope your arm is bigger than there range.. Your arm may fit in, but that doesn't mean your arm is appropriate size.

They make various cuffs for various sized arms. For instance, my arms are close to 19in, they must use a thigh cuff on my arm to fit. Next problem, I am short. A thigh cuff is to long, so wrist pressures are the only pressures they can check in me unless I personally purchase a specially made cuff that takes into account my arm length and circumference.

When a cuff is to small for your arm, you get abnormally high readings.. when the cuff is to large for your arm, you get abnormally low numbers. This happens in pediatric patients all the time because there is no standard size.

You need to get a proper evaluation because high blood pressure is not a joke and you need it treated if high but you don't need to stress yourself if it isnt.

BlockBuilder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Are you taking any stims still? People have told you to stop taking stims. The nolva could be the problem. High blood pressure is listed as a side effect. Plus let's not forget you ran epistane and msten together for 6 weeks. This is not going to be the easiest cycle to recover from

leanguy101

Awards
Are you taking any stims still? People have told you to stop taking stims. The nolva could be the problem. High blood pressure is listed as a side effect. Plus let's not forget you ran epistane and msten together for 6 weeks. This is not going to be the easiest cycle to recover from
no stims sir

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
Go get an Omron Wrist Unit at Walmart. Best purchase I ever made.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Those machines are a joke. They are nowhere near accurate. Besides the cuff not fitting correctly, kids think they are a big toy and play on them all the time. People also don't realize that one high reading doesn't mean you have high blood pressure. Also your thinking could make it high. Constantly worrying about your blood pressure being high is going to make your blood pressure high. Posting a thread about your blood pressure being high and then constantly checking it for responses is going to make your blood pressure high. Not to mention the people replying and reinforcing your behavior. My advice, delete this thread and forgot about your blood pressure reading at CVS. It's meaningless.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Maybe try to celery seed extract.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Those machines are a joke. They are nowhere near accurate. Besides the cuff not fitting correctly, kids think they are a big toy and play on them all the time. People also don't realize that one high reading doesn't mean you have high blood pressure. Also your thinking could make it high. Constantly worrying about your blood pressure being high is going to make your blood pressure high. Posting a thread about your blood pressure being high and then constantly checking it for responses is going to make your blood pressure high. Not to mention the people replying and reinforcing your behavior. My advice, delete this thread and forgot about your blood pressure reading at CVS. It's meaningless.
This.. if your really concerned.. go to your doctor and get checked..