High Blood Pressure on DMT (Desoxymethyltestosterone)

Alistair_

Awards
Been taking Madol (aka DMT, Pheraplex) at 30mg a day and my blood pressure which is normally 117/80, has been running 127/90 on cycle. I got some hawthorn berry and going to go get some celery seed extract, watch the sodium and all that good stuff, but my question is, how dangerous is it to temporarily have BP in this range? Is it not that big of deal for two to three weeks for a short cycle? I’m debating on stopping but I’m not sure if I’m over-reacting.

bigbeaph

bigbeaph

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I'm sure someone will jump in if I am incorrect here but....temp raises is bp dont pose a big threat particularly at that level. The problem is at excessive levels over a long period of time you can end up with kidney problems as well as a host of other things.

Get that hawthorn berry and celery seed extract in you immediately though. You dont want to let it go for 3 weeks when you dont have to. Chances are you'll start feeling like crap from sustained high bp. I personally dont think I've seen improvement with hawthorn, but a lot of people seem to have good luck. However, I always fought BP issues on cycle until I found celery seed extract last year. That stuff is a miracle. Last time I used it at almost half a gram per day. That's more than most recommendations but seemed to be a great controlling level for me. Good luck brother. Phera is an AWESOME compound....maybe you should PM me and point me in the right direction - I haven't been able to find it for years.

Alistair_

Awards
Yes DMT is an amazing compound. It’s the only oral I will use. I’m mostly a Testosterone cypionate only guy being 41 years old, I play it safe.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm sure someone will jump in if I am incorrect here but....temp raises is bp dont pose a big threat particularly at that level. The problem is at excessive levels over a long period of time you can end up with kidney problems as well as a host of other things.

Get that hawthorn berry and celery seed extract in you immediately though. You dont want to let it go for 3 weeks when you dont have to. Chances are you'll start feeling like crap from sustained high bp. I personally dont think I've seen improvement with hawthorn, but a lot of people seem to have good luck. However, I always fought BP issues on cycle until I found celery seed extract last year. That stuff is a miracle. Last time I used it at almost half a gram per day. That's more than most recommendations but seemed to be a great controlling level for me. Good luck brother. Phera is an AWESOME compound....maybe you should PM me and point me in the right direction - I haven't been able to find it for years.
This is absolutely true.

having many cycles during a long time with blood pressure and cholesterol being elevated for months or years vs one or two heavy ones where blood pressure and cholesterol goes through the roof for say two months is another topic. First option is much more dangerous because of this reason. Also take into consideration that dosage is often much more important for an healthy cycle than the compound itself.

Effective dose is where one should look so say 50mg of anadrol vs 50mg of anavar you'd definitely go with the later if the length of the cycle is the same and health is important.

I don't think anyone had gotten any serious harm by having their BP a little higher than normal for 3 weeks. Now if it's extremely high you should be cautious but i dont see how a few weeks of phera could do that