metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ya I was thinking Meltdown.
good choice :)
i haven't tried the new adipo, but i have used meltdown many times. imo meltdown/hemodraulix would be a great combo.
It is a VERY nice combo. It's very very clean energy with great focus.

The new Adipo is gnarly as fack! Very thermal. Excellent fat burner. Good for quick fat loss. Meltdown is better for slower sustained fat loss..good for bulks and recomps.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Idk I might give the new Adipo a shot because I need to drop some quick. Then later hit up the Meltdown to help keep it off.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
If those are your goals, that would be ideal. Good luck man. Keep us updated.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Idk I might give the new Adipo a shot because I need to drop some quick. Then later hit up the Meltdown to help keep it off.
you can't go wrong with either just make sure to include the hemodraulix. even the dude at vit shoppe was telling me about how good the hemodraulix is.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
you can't go wrong with either just make sure to include the hemodraulix. even the dude at vit shoppe was telling me about how good the hemodraulix is.
Well 2 bottles r on their way to my house so I def will be using the Hemo.

Psychabinol

Awards
  • Established
Could you add this to a regular preworkout for additionional enhanced effects? Has anyone tried this?

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Absolutely! What did you have in mind?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Could you add this to a regular preworkout for additionional enhanced effects? Has anyone tried this?
i was running a log of smash fully loaded when celc5 sent me a bottle of hemodraulix-hell yeah it worked out fantastic. pumps were VERY NICE, and i swear strength went up. leaned out some too.

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
In my opinion, this is the BEST way to run Hemodraulix. You have it right on!

My preference:
6 caps Hemo 45 minutes preworkout
1 scoop of your favorite preworkout powder 15 minutes preworkout
(I've done it like this with SMASH and HemoRageBlack. Both worked well for me)

The pumps will be SICK after your first 1 or 2 working sets. Plus your supps will last a looooong time if you keep your dosing to strictly preworkout.

Psychabinol

Awards
  • Established
I will say im very tempted to buy hemodraulix. I have tried a sample before and like it.

However, Im also tempted to buy a bottle of x-factor, and take 1 cap preworkout.

Could you convice me why hemodraulix would be better, if you have tried both.

See my thoughts come from hemodrualix containing Arginine and beta alanine, which all already in good amounts in my preworkout of choice. I see the other ingrediant is Sesame oil.

Im not trying to be negative here, this a real dilemma for me.

Ive also tried bulk x-factor preworkout and that seemed to be good too.

However, ill note taking high doses of AA everyday is not my cup of tea. I get sore enough, i need thing to reduce my soreness actually.

The ingrediant i feel that takes the pump to the next level is the AA.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I will say im very tempted to buy hemodraulix. I have tried a sample before and like it.

However, Im also tempted to buy a bottle of x-factor, and take 1 cap preworkout.

Could you convice me why hemodraulix would be better, if you have tried both.

See my thoughts come from hemodrualix containing Arginine and beta alanine, which all already in good amounts in my preworkout of choice. I see the other ingrediant is Sesame oil.

Im not trying to be negative here, this a real dilemma for me.

Ive also tried bulk x-factor preworkout and that seemed to be good too.

However, ill note taking high doses of AA everyday is not my cup of tea. I get sore enough, i need thing to reduce my soreness actually.

The ingrediant i feel that takes the pump to the next level is the AA.
all ingredients are not created equal, lol. the ingredient list on hemodraulix looks simple, but don't be fooled- hemodraulix works much better than you think it would just by looking at ingredients- i know this for a fact from personal experience.

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Psychabinol,
If you don't like the soreness from steady AA dosing, then you're probably not gonna have that problem with Hemodraulix. I've dosed it 5 times per week for 8 weeks and didn't notice any more than typical soreness.

Regarding the Sesamin, it does have a slight effect for me in the leaning department. I wouldn't consider Hemo a cutting compound specifically, but it does help a little in the recomp department.

My suggestion is to give Hemo a try and then you can decide which is best for you. Both product have great feedback but they are essentially different products with different effects. Who's a better athlete? Lebron James or Adrian Peterson? That's a tough question but I'm personally way more entertained by Peterson. Personal preference, just like when choosing supps.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think you answered your own question, Psych. It has more than just AA in it. It has sesamin, beta alanine, and NO. All which do different things and work synergistically.

The sesamin will burn fat as well as immune health. The BA will give you muscular endurance, and the NO will open up the those blood vessels for better nutrient uptake and pumps. All of this combined with AA gives huge pumps and better workouts. Some people get happy in the pants just like any other NO product. Some people have nice recomp effects. I have had HUGE strength gains and fat loss from Hemo. Hope this helps.

edit: haha beat me to it

Psychabinol

Awards
  • Established
okay you guys, thanks, ill give it full run, and give some feedback, on my next order.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Awesome! Look forward to your feedback. Any questions on dosing, either Celc or I can help you out.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I only have two favorite fat burners:

Adipo X
Meltdown

Clean and sustained energy with both as well as the focus factor.
Which Meltdown are you talking about? Because VPX came out with a new one.

They have a regular Meltdown then the Z-14 with bioliquid caps.

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

The new Meltdown caps are almost exactly the same as the ones they've had for about 2 years. I used the "new label" Meltdown about a month or 2 ago and exactly the same effect. IMO the "z14" is a really old description that vendors still have up.

The Meltdown shots and drinks do NOT have the same effect as the caps. They were disappointing, luckily I had a bunch of samples so no harm :)

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
The new Meltdown caps are almost exactly the same as the ones they've had for about 2 years. I used the "new label" Meltdown about a month or 2 ago and exactly the same effect. IMO the "z14" is a really old description that vendors still have up.

The Meltdown shots and drinks do NOT have the same effect as the caps. They were disappointing, luckily I had a bunch of samples so no harm :)
i agree, i think it is different label or write up for the same stuff.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok cool because I can get 2 bottles of the "old" stuff for $45.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

I use the new one. I actually get a very strong effect from the drinks plus they are teh yumzers :food:
Ok cool because I can get 2 bottles of the "old" stuff for $45.
that's not a good deal. Keep looking there is much cheaper ones out there. For starters NP has it for 37$ but you can find it cheaper if you search. http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/vpx-sports/meltdown-z-14.html

subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
Hemo is way solid man, you'll love the ride!! Looks like a great stack there.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Haha ya makes a big difference 1 or 2 bottles.

subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
This supp could and should be a staple in a workout routine, so many good things it bring to the table, both in and out of the gym.

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I haven't dosed Hemo in about a month so I used it preworkout on Thurs, Fri, and Sat.

I've been strapped for time so workout volume was low and I'm in a power phase in terms of rep ranges being low. Pump and hardness were great in the gym despite low volume and low reps :head:

I had a little "quality time" with my girl on Saturday night and Sunday morning. I noticed harder than normal male parts and my girl wanted to shy away from positions that we usually can do without problems because the car wasn't fitting in the garage. So male "fullness" was up too, just with 3 days of consecutive dosing.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
car fitting in garage, good one. i like it, lol.:006:

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Might wanna clean out that garage :toofunny:...I couldnt help it Celc

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Might wanna clean out that garage :toofunny:...I couldnt help it Celc
of course she might be double parked-same excuse as above, lol.:shocked:

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
ayyyyooooohhh!!

Psychabinol

Awards
  • Established
I haven't dosed Hemo in about a month so I used it preworkout on Thurs, Fri, and Sat.

I've been strapped for time so workout volume was low and I'm in a power phase in terms of rep ranges being low. Pump and hardness were great in the gym despite low volume and low reps :head:

I had a little "quality time" with my girl on Saturday night and Sunday morning. I noticed harder than normal male parts and my girl wanted to shy away from positions that we usually can do without problems because the car wasn't fitting in the garage. So male "fullness" was up too, just with 3 days of consecutive dosing.
You should trying washing your garage before parking there next time.:thinking:

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
It's tough to get my car in when it's all messy in there. I have to go in, back out, go in, back out... try to get in there from a different angle. Sometimes I even try the back entrance to the garage too just to work on my parking skills.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
:lol: well played

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
lol luckily (hopefully) the joke is over now and we can all move on with our lives and your girl will never know we have said such blasphemy

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
lol luckily (hopefully) the joke is over now and we can all move on with our lives and your girl will never know we have said such blasphemy
if she ever finds out she will be ex-girl, lol.
you are a good sport, celc.
GO JETS!!!

Psychabinol

Awards
  • Established
got me some, coming in friday, hopefully in time for my next back/biceps works with heavy partial deads

subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
Dude, when I took it on arm day, the pumps where nuts!! "I can't reach to take off my shirt" nuts!! You'r gonna love it!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Dude, when I took it on arm day, the pumps where nuts!! "I can't reach to take off my shirt" nuts!! You'r gonna love it!!
hahaha! :werd: