• Established
good luck with your HemoDraulix and your training routine

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
What's going on with this? Have you started this protocol yet?

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
nope, i took a week off from training. only got enough left for 6 workouts so i'll just be dosing 3x a week. i'll prob buy some more in the new year

learn

learn

Awards
  • Established
nope, i took a week off from training. only got enough left for 6 workouts so i'll just be dosing 3x a week. i'll prob buy some more in the new year
sounds like a good plan

I like to dose my HemoDrauliX 3 times a week as well and 6 caps

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I dosed 9 caps with a scoop of SMASH the other day and the pump was a bit too much. 9 caps was great for looking in the mirror LOL but I think the higher dosage might have interfered with workout a little.

I agree with Learn that 6 caps is the sweet spot dosing.

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
anyone used it during PCT? guess it would work pretty well

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I haven't but I certainly will. We're on the same page because I had the same idea after like 2 doses :cheers:

I like to look for anything that gives that psychological edge after getting off the good stuff :hammer:

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have used it on cycle and on pct. Works great! Hemo already makes me feel like I'm on so it makes for an even better cycle/post cycle.

You guys who respond so well to low doses, I am jealous! Maybe I'm just an addict! :p

subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
You guys definitely hit a homerun outta the park with Hemo!! Solid, and yes, I am one of those guys who could low dose it:rasp:Haha!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
You guys definitely hit a homerun outta the park with Hemo!! Solid, and yes, I am one of those guys who could low dose it:rasp:Haha!!
me too, 3 caps with my dose of testopro works great. i think hemo would go well with almost any stack, not to say it doesn't work well on it's own. :veryhappy:

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
:hammer:

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I try :sly:

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
youd be surprised man. I pimped Hemo for like 2 years before I became a rep and even after that still no one really seemed to get into hemo...until recently, people have really started looking at hemo

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
youd be surprised man. I pimped Hemo for like 2 years before I became a rep and even after that still no one really seemed to get into hemo...until recently, people have really started looking at hemo
i know it was on my list, then celc5 gave me a bottle to try- thank you buddy. since i tried that first bottle i been doing some pimping of my own-for no other reason than i was just that damned impressed with it. not many products impress me as much as hemo!!!

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
It is a very stellar product.

subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
I know I'm hooked!! I can't wait to try it with other stuff!! It's sure to make anything in anyone's arsenal all the better!! Thanks again!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I know I'm hooked!! I can't wait to try it with other stuff!! It's sure to make anything in anyone's arsenal all the better!! Thanks again!!
theres a good chance i never would have gotten around to trying hemodraulix if celc5 hadn't hooked me up. i have bought 3 bottles on my own since then. big props to my boy celc5.:bigok:

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
theres a good chance i never would have gotten around to trying hemodraulix if celc5 hadn't hooked me up. i have bought 3 bottles on my own since then. big props to my boy celc5.:bigok:
Very nice celc.

bigt, I would have given you a free bottle if you would have asked me. No questions asked. :veryhappy:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Very nice celc.

bigt, I would have given you a free bottle if you would have asked me. No questions asked. :veryhappy:
now you tell me, actually celc5 volunteered to let me try it. i am in his debt. thanks celc!:veryhappy: btw slickster, feel free to send me a bottle of hemo, i love that stuff, lol.

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
now you tell me, actually celc5 volunteered to let me try it. i am in his debt. thanks celc!:veryhappy: btw slickster, feel free to send me a bottle of hemo, i love that stuff, lol.
That is because celc is the man!

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hey fellas,
get in line behind the ladies and wait your turn :laugh:

But seriously, I didn't make Hemo, Axis did. I just pass it around sometimes :)

I have a cousin that claims he got a gang of guys in college to buy it after I gave them 1 dose each. The product pimps itself, no product pushing necessary :head:

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Hey fellas,

I have a cousin that claims he got a gang of guys in college to buy it after I gave them 1 dose each. The product pimps itself, no product pushing necessary :head:
Good point.

I think it is by far the most underrated supplement we have. HemodrauliX and Adipo-X fall under the radar a lot. It is good to see people trying it and seeing how awesome the product is.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Hey fellas,

as much as i pimp hemo, this time i was pimping you, lol. i believe you are very underrated as a rep, always give true feelings on products-be it good bad or soso. besides you are a good guy, and my friend.:bigok:

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
as much as i pimp hemo, this time i was pimping you, lol. i believe you are very underrated as a rep, always give true feelings on products-be it good bad or soso. besides you are a good guy, and my friend.:bigok:
and he only lives 25 minutes from me. :veryhappy:

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I am on the very edge of Ohio. I am walking distance to Pennsylvania.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I am on the very edge of Ohio. I am walking distance to Pennsylvania.
gotcha, by the way hemodraulix is a great supplement. top 5 of best i ever tried-and ive tried a lot, lol.

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
gotcha, by the way hemodraulix is a great supplement. top 5 of best i ever tried-and ive tried a lot, lol.
I am glad you like HemodrauliX. I respect and value your opinion very much, so I am very glad you are satisfied and enjoyed the product.

Let me know any time you are interested in logging a product for Axis Labs and I will be happy to try and assist you in any way possible.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I am glad you like HemodrauliX. I respect and value your opinion very much, so I am very glad you are satisfied and enjoyed the product.

Let me know any time you are interested in logging a product for Axis Labs and I will be happy to try and assist you in any way possible.
i appreciate that! thank you.:veryhappy:

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Good point.

I think it is by far the most underrated supplement we have. HemodrauliX and Adipo-X fall under the radar a lot. It is good to see people trying it and seeing how awesome the product is.
I couldnt agree more. I have been trying to tell me everyone this for the longest time!!

subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
Guys, you made a very solid product there with Hemo, it's something everyone needs to try!! I was guilty of whenever I saw it, I thought "Every pump product is the same." Happy to report, I was an idiot and I was wrong. Now, just don't let my fiance see my admission to being wrong. She already knows I'm an idiot.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Guys, you made a very solid product there with Hemo, it's something everyone needs to try!! I was guilty of whenever I saw it, I thought "Every pump product is the same." Happy to report, I was an idiot and I was wrong. Now, just don't let my fiance see my admission to being wrong. She already knows I'm an idiot.
my wife knows i am never wrong, yeah right, lol.:beerchug:

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wow been interested in Hemo after seeing a few logs some sponsored and then looked at the profile and was intrigued. Would love to try and bottle and help spread the word hint hint lol.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
lol there will be more opportunities in the future. So keep your eyes peeled! Couldn't hurt to go ahead and pick up a bottle tho...hint hint ;)

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
lol there will be more opportunities in the future. So keep your eyes peeled! Couldn't hurt to go ahead and pick up a bottle tho...hint hint ;)
Figured it couldnt hurt to try lol.
But I think I will pick up a bottle because right now it is only $35.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
good choice ;)...please let us know what you think of it. If you have any questions on dosing, feel free to ask here or PM me :cheers:

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Figured it couldnt hurt to try lol.
But I think I will pick up a bottle because right now it is only $35.
I have a feeling that you'll feel it was $35 well spent. Gotta love the Christmas cash from grandmas and aunts :D

Just like Met said, feel free to throw in dosing suggestions or questions. We've tried it like 19 different ways so we'll be able to help a brotha out :study:

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
truf

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I just picked up 2 bottles so sometime we shall see.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I just picked up 2 bottles so sometime we shall see.
i have been around the block a few times and hemodraulix is best vasodilator- pump product i have ever used.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Idk if I plan on logging it or not yet. Kind of ran myself to the ground logging and then getting sick. I would def give some feedback though.

I would stack it with a fat burner just not sure which.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Idk if I plan on logging it or not yet. Kind of ran myself to the ground logging and then getting sick. I would def give some feedback though.

I would stack it with a fat burner just not sure which.
I only have two favorite fat burners:

Adipo X
Meltdown

Clean and sustained energy with both as well as the focus factor.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Ya I was thinking Meltdown.
i haven't tried the new adipo, but i have used meltdown many times. imo meltdown/hemodraulix would be a great combo.