HEMAVO2 MAX - The strongest pumps you can get...is up for grabs for FREE!

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Congratulations guys!! Can't wait to hear your thoughts!

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Thanks for letting us log this !!

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Awesome! PM sent.

TrainerTone

TrainerTone

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Congrats to the winners!! You're in for a helluva treat. Oh and some sick pumps too!!

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
can't wait to try this, the profile looks amazing

jaredmus

jaredmus

Awards
thanks for choosing me I am def looking forward to this

bert45

bert45

Banned
Awards
Would like a free tub full of pumps
For 1 reason only.

There is no better feeling then leaving the gym pumped and jacked !

Edit. I'M LATE FWACK

taydbear7

Awards
Congrats winners. I have a tub this at home and the pump is great that it hurts.

Epolis13

Epolis13

Awards
You guys are in for a treat. Looking forward to the logs!

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
Congratulations!

TrainerTone

TrainerTone

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yesterday's chest day was epic with this stuff. Chest was pumped for at least 2 hours after I was done lifting. Even my arms were vascular as hell

oogaly_boogal

oogaly_boogal

Awards
  • Established
Can't believe I missed this!

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
winners!

Please PM me full names + address + flavor choice
Congrats winners!!

Make sure you post links to your logs in this thread so we can follow! :)

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Out of 13 grams I counted 7 grams or so of active ingredients . Does that sound right ?

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Out of 13 grams I counted 7 grams or so of active ingredients . Does that sound right ?
How did you get 7?
.25+1+2+2+1+1+2.5+1+.2=just shy of 11 grams. That leaves 2 grams for flavoring etc.

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
How did you get 7?
.25+1+2+2+1+1+2.5+1+.2=just shy of 11 grams. That leaves 2 grams for flavoring etc.
Yeah I did the math too, confused about how he came to 7 lol.

You left out the 1.2g of B12, which makes it even higher. The profile on this is freaking awesome if you ask me.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah I did the math too, confused about how he came to 7 lol.

You left out the 1.2mg of B12, which makes it even higher. The profile on this is freaking awesome if you ask me.
Sorry, it's 10.9512 grams then if you want to get technical lol :D

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
I'd suggest you double check your math before hating on a very solid pre-workout.

1 + 2 + 2 + 1 + 1 + 2.5 + 1 + .2 != 7

Deeznuts1985

Awards
I want the biggest pumps of my life because there's no better feeling in the gym. I want them because it's pretty hard to get decent pumps with any other supplement due to the fact that I'm 6'5" 325lbs with 22.5 inch arms. I love getting insane pumps because I love to scare all the haters and show how hard ived worked in the gym for almost 15 years.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'd suggest you double check your math before hating on a very solid pre-workout.

1 + 2 + 2 + 1 + 1 + 2.5 + 1 + .2 != 7
Yeah my auto correct messed it up . I just saw that . So that's not bad 2 grams of flavor. Never said I hate it just was curious because lot of company's do put extra crap in there stuff . Look at muscle tech as a example.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah my auto correct messed it up . I just saw that . So that's not bad 2 grams of flavor. Never said I hate it just was curious because lot of company's do put extra crap in there stuff . Look at muscle tech as a example.
I don't know that it's 2 grams of flavoring. I was saying it's 2 grams or so of "etc" pretty much....

TrainerTone

TrainerTone

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Not everyone passed math class. The only thing this adds up to is the fact that Hemavo2 is a beast of a product ;)

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Not everyone passed math class. The only thing this adds up to is the fact that Hemavo2 is a beast of a product ;)
Hey any supplement that has the powers to change the laws of mathematics is a bad mofo in my book!

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
as shown on the label, the ~2g of product beyond active ingredients is comprised of the following:

Other Ingredients:
Natural & Artificial Flavors, Maltodextrin, Sucralose, Acesulfame Potassium, Malic Acid, Beet Juice Powder.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'm excited. Not big in the artificial flavors so this will be a first in months .

Big_Spaz

Big_Spaz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Glad to hear you guys are enjoying it. I love it as well, flavoring is excellent and I have always responded well to Hemavol (OG version and now Hemavo2 Max). I think the key is the timing (30-45 minutes preworkout), the amount of water (I personally find more IS better - 24-30 ounces) and bodypart being trained (Arms, Shoulders and Chest seem to get pumped the fastest). All in all, by far my favorite product on the market.

-Spaz

Epolis13

Epolis13

Awards
Glad to hear you guys are enjoying it. I love it as well, flavoring is excellent and I have always responded well to Hemavol (OG version and now Hemavo2 Max). I think the key is the timing (30-45 minutes preworkout), the amount of water (I personally find more IS better - 24-30 ounces) and bodypart being trained (Arms, Shoulders and Chest seem to get pumped the fastest). All in all, by far my favorite product on the market.

-Spaz
Definitely want to echo the comment about water. It's really important that people follow the label instructions with using an adequate amount of water. With this product, more water is better.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Do we know if the critrilline is from Kyowa Hakko?

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Definitely want to echo the comment about water. It's really important that people follow the label instructions with using an adequate amount of water. With this product, more water is better.
Agreed. and proper hydration before hand makes it even better. So if you are drinking it after work, make sure you stay properly hydrated throughout the day. don't go into it dehydrated!

TrainerTone

TrainerTone

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I use at least 20 ounces of water every time I use this. My new favorite combo is Lemon Drop Hemavo2 + Watermelon MaxOut. Tastes amazingggggg!!

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Do we know if the critrilline is from Kyowa Hakko?
Jeeeezus! You sure ask a lot of questions for someone that won free product. With your luck, your tub will probably be 7 grams of maltodextrin and that's it.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Jeeeezus! You sure ask a lot of questions for someone that won free product. With your luck, your tub will probably be 7 grams of maltodextrin and that's it.
Word. I'm trying to be a educated consumer and if they are marketing branded ingredients I would like to know.

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Word. I'm trying to be a educated consumer and if they are marketing branded ingredients I would like to know.
If they were marketing branded ingredients, chances are they'd include it on the label. And technically, you aren't a consumer. By definition, a consumer purchases products, where in this case you are receiving the product for free. FREE.

I would suggest chilling out and stop obsessing over the ingredient profile and minor details. It's a solid product with a great profile from a great company. They asked you to log your experience with it, they weren't looking for a Q&A session.

Hopefully you'll realize this and redeem yourself in your log :)

jaredmus

jaredmus

Awards
Got mine in , after a few uses, empty stomach, after eating on a few diff bodyparts will be getting a review up on here and bb.com for you. Thanks

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
Got mine in , after a few uses, empty stomach, after eating on a few diff bodyparts will be getting a review up on here and bb.com for you. Thanks
Glad you received it. Looking forward to your review

TrainerTone

TrainerTone

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good to see people are starting to receive their product

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
I've heard nothing but good things about Hemavo2 Max. Can't wait to see the reviews that will be going up!!!!!

jaredmus

jaredmus

Awards
Have to say used twice so far. Once on an arm day(duh had to do it) and back today.
The old formula was good then other brands started trying to create their own version and some IMO did it better TBH. High volume was my favorite for the past year or so. However the new hemavol is just as good, has the same hemavol trademark taste. I am really enjoying it.

TrainerTone

TrainerTone

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Have to say used twice so far. Once on an arm day(duh had to do it) and back today.
The old formula was good then other brands started trying to create their own version and some IMO did it better TBH. High volume was my favorite for the past year or so. However the new hemavol is just as good, has the same hemavol trademark taste. I am really enjoying it.
Happy you're liking Hemavo2 so much. It's definitely my go to for any and every workout

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Will post link to log today

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Glad to see people are starting to receive!! Looking forward to seeing these reviews!

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
Congrats everyone! I'll be subbing logs.