Help Milas, BDCC, & MidwestBeard Agree On A Flavour Of RecoverPRO, PLZ!!!

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
A close second was 'Smeton Salmon-berry' ...but Flex was vehemently opposed and promised violence if we chose it...so it was dropped...sorry man!
:chairshot::wizard:

cousineerie

cousineerie

Awards
  • Established
Meister, PM me your shipping information and your choice of any one product from the AI Sports Nutrition line up. Be sure to include the flavor you want, if applicable.

Thank you for everybody's participation and support. I'll be bumping this thread soon with a new contest or promo.
Great promo, stxnas.

Congrats on your win, Mister Meister! :D

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
thats what my GF tastes like :p and NO you cant have some! >:-(
Melons are currently on recall cuz people are getting bacterial diseases she's all yours lol...

Meister

Meister

Awards
Thanks STXNAS and AI!!!!

Freaking awesome!

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks STXNAS and AI but I don't deserve it!!!!
You could always send your prize to bdcc then since he is internationally challenged.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I was inspired by MidWestBeaverhunter and mixed some Lemon RecoverPRO with my wife's Lime Margarita Crystal Light. I'm drinking it right now and IT'S FANFREAKINGTASTIC!!!

I threw in some DAA and LCLT for good measure :D

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I was inspired by MidWestBeaverhunter and mixed some Lemon RecoverPRO with my wife's Lime Margarita Crystal Light. I'm drinking it right now and IT'S FANFREAKINGTASTIC!!!

Told you it sounds good.

And I love the plethora of nicknames.

I'm thinking of starting my own promo thread on come up with the best new screen name for me. The winner receives an envelope full of my fur (I'm actually somewhat serious).

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

On a scale of 1 to Happy, how did it make you feel?

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Told you it sounds good.

And I love the plethora of nicknames.

I'm thinking of starting my own promo thread on come up with the best new screen name for me. The winner receives an envelope full of my fur (I'm actually somewhat serious).

Iffy promo idea, but definitely a solid giveaway!

More importantly, 5-1 top of the second :D

On a scale of 1 to Happy, how did it make you feel?
Didn't you see my post? FANFREAKINGTASTIC!!!

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Iffy promo idea, but definitely a solid giveaway!

More importantly, 5-1 top of the second :D

Didn't you see my post? FANFREAKINGTASTIC!!!
Blasphemy. Both are solid.

And 5-2, now. It would be great if Jackson would stop giving up gopher balls to make it closer.

p.s. you should mix it in with real margaritas, next time.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
LOL. Nice! But instead of salt on the rim, use LCLT!

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oh shoot...5-4. That was quick.

kanakafarian

kanakafarian

Awards
Just checking in on this thread and saying HI! So, when's that BOGO on the RecoverPro?! lol :fing02:

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
LOL. Nice! But instead of salt on the rim, use LCLT!
New meaning to a supplement c0cktail! Could see it going well with tequila shots too, like CEE!

You could do pretty good with some of the nootropics for effect, but they taste like crap!

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looks like Milas killed this thread

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just checking in on this thread and saying HI! So, when's that BOGO on the RecoverPro?! lol :fing02:
He's giving some away for free soon I heard.

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
He's giving some away for free soon I heard.
Yeah, Nate's a pretty good guy. He's always giving something away. However, I heard that MeWettedBed won a t-shirt but when he got it, it was purposely disease with Herpasephalitous. :eek:mfg:

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yep, I suck as a person and a rep. AI might drop me...
If they drop you, they're going to have a tough time deciding which rep to promote to head rep of the reps. Queenie, KyJames, myself, or MoldyBologna?

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yep, I suck as a person and a rep. AI might drop me...
At least you're able to acknowledge your shortcomings.

If they drop you, they're going to have a tough time deciding which rep to promote to head rep of the reps. Queenie, Pimp Daddy the Great KingJames, myself (Fart Maker), or MoldyBologna?
That's true, but look, he already took AI out of his sig.

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I still have room for 8 more companies in my sig. Awaiting PMs...

BTW, I do rep other companies that I'm not allowed to post on here, something about sources or whatnot. Pshaw I say (respectfully of course)!

I was thinking of starting a rep union, but since I'm out I'll leave it to someone else to start. There can be only one... ;)

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I still have room for 8 more companies in my sig. Awaiting PMs...

BTW, I do rep other companies that I'm not allowed to post on here, something about sources or whatnot. Pshaw I say (respectfully of course)!

I was thinking of starting a rep union, but since I'm out I'll leave it to someone else to start. There can be only one... ;)
Is this your way of saying you accept source requests?

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Is this your way of saying you accept source requests?
On other boards, not here silly. I don't know who would want sources for meatloaf recipes...

Vvvvvv

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Did anyone count up? I thought the red raspberry to lemon vote looked quite close once I realised one guy was saying red raspberry over and over again lol.

Not MWB either, some other dude without an avatar. No avatar makes him easier to forget.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
On other boards, not here silly. I don't know who would want sources for meatloaf recipes...

Vvvvvv
I had dinner all planned out and then my meat loafed. My source is out of town. I'm not asking for a source but where can I get more meat?

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I plan on going on a steak only diet for a month to increase my testosterone levels. Will Novadex XT be sufficient enough for my PCT?

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
no, you need a SERM brah
I thought Novadex was a SERM? My friend told me about it. So I just did some google searching and found some Arimadex by GET, I think if I add that, that should be a good SERM. If not, I will make sure I eat a lot of bison calf meat to stimulate my natural levels. I know I'm not supposed to source post but where can I find bison?

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Milas asked me to join the PEN15 club. After accepting my invite, he wrote PEN15 on my hand and I wore the ink with pride all day. Just now discovered it looks like the word "PENIS." I feel I have been tricked.....
Oh......that Milas is just mean!

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I thought Novadex was a SERM? My friend told me about it. So I just did some google searching and found some Arimadex by GET, I think if I add that, that should be a good SERM. If not, I will make sure I eat a lot of bison calf meat to stimulate my natural levels. I know I'm not supposed to source post but where can I find bison?
NO asking for sources! I will not tell you where to get bison or any other kind of delicious Calicrate meat.

I've been warming up on my misquoting skills.
That actually was not a misquote, it was just a misnaming. BTW, if you ever viewed our other thread (don't trust Milas), you would know that BDCC already holds the name queenie and all associated rights.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That actually was not a misquote, it was just a misnaming. BTW, if you ever viewed our other thread (don't trust Milas), you would know that BDCC already holds the name queenie and all associated rights.
Who is BDCC?

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I just resurrected this thread with a BANANA

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep