HCG reboot ... And weight loss?

sespress

Awards
This stuff is interesting and with a variety of online stateside diet clinics, easy to get.

I understand it's potential during PCT to help reboot the HPTA. but it's typically marketed as a diet supplement.

Does anyone have experience with this compound and also had fat loss accompany thier course?

I always feel on guard when something is marketed as a weight loss supp... Lots of BS floating around.

Thanks!

mike33511

Awards
  • Established
hCG is usually recommended for weight loss along with a ridiculously low caloric intake. The purpose of the hCG is preserve muscle mass while you are essentially starving yourself. It shouldn't be a surprise that you will lose weight only eating 500 calories a day.

I'd imagine that the hCG helps somewhat with retention of muscle mass while in such a large caloric deficit, but I'm sure some muscle would still be used by the body for energy. I'd rather cut slowly at about a pound a week and not lose any of my muscle mass if I can help it.

sespress

Awards
Ah see i figured as much. Unless it's much cheaper elsewhere I would probably only go to one of those places to get the HCG in the first place. I've no intention of going into starvation mode!

Thanks for the reply!