HCG info

Krampus

Krampus

Awards
HCG Info Thread

This is what I have gathered so far feel free to contribute.

What is HCG?
HCG or Human chorionic gonadotropin is a hormone produced by the developing placenta during pregnancy.

Why would you want to take HCG?
When exogenous AAS are put into the male body, natural negative-feedback loops cause the body to shut down its own production of testosterone via shutdown of the hypothalamic-pituitary-gonadal axis (HPGA). This causes testicular atrophy, among other things. hCG is commonly used during and after steroid cycles to maintain and restore testicular size as well as normal testosterone production.
High levels of AASs, that mimic the body's natural testosterone, trigger the hypothalamus to shut down its production of gonadotropin-releasing hormone (GnRH) from the hypothalamus. Without GnRH, the pituitary gland stops releasing luteinizing hormone (LH). LH normally travels from the pituitary via the blood stream to the testes, where it triggers the production and release of testosterone. Without LH, the testes shut down their production of testosterone. In males, hCG helps restore and maintain testosterone production in the testes by mimicking LH and triggering the production and release of testosterone.

How to mix HCG?

MIXING
Use the bacwater, draw out 1cc BW(use a 1cc slinpin #10-100) and slowly add to p0wder and gently swirl till mixed. Then draw out mixture(if in an amp. If already in a vial just refrigerate) with 1.5" needle and inject into vial or leave in syringe and refrigerate. If you add 1cc to 5000ius then every 10mark on your 1cc slinpin will be 500ius of HCG (use E5D) if you want to use 250ius EOD then mix 2cc's BW into p0wder and then every 10mark will have 250ius........

There are 3 ways to use this method. note: always use the LEAST amount that you can get results from.

1) 100ius ED starting after wk1 and continued through cycle and for 4-18days after last AAS shot depending on the ester length (prop 3days - testE 14days - test Cyp 18days). Always make the last HCG shot on day ester clears.

2) 250-300ius EOD or 2xwk and (same as above)

3) 500ius E5D starting after wk1 and (same as above)

How to do subcutaneous injections?

Wash your hands thoroughly.

Wipe the rubber stopper of the vial with an alcohol pad.

Remove syringe from wrapper.

Pull back the plunger to the desired dosage with the cap still on.

Remove the cap laying it on its side to keep it sanitary.

Insert the needle into the vial at a 90 degree angle (being careful to not bend the needle)

Inject the air in the syringe into the vial.

Invert the vial.

*Making sure the needle is immersed in the solution, pull back the plunger until the syringe has the required amount of solution.

Keeping the vial inverted flick the syringe lightly until the air bubbles rise to the top.

Push the plunger until the air leaves the needle, or push all the solution out and repeat * on.

After rechecking the dosage replace the cap without touching the needle with your hands (because you are a filthy animal).

Injection sites

appr_img1.gif

Krampus

Krampus

Awards
Preparing skin for injection.

Clean the selected injection site with an alcohol pad rubbing in a back and forth motion.

Injection
sub_q.jpg

Remove the cap from the syringe (being careful not to touch the needle).

Hold the syringe in one hand like a dart or pencil

Grab the skin around the injection site with your index finger and thumb.

Quickly thrust the needle into the skin at a 90 degree angle. Do not insert it slowly or go all jack the ripper on yourself.

After the needle is inserted release the skin that you are grasping.

Press down the plunger slowly and steadily.

As you pull out the needle apply a piece of sterile gauze.

Pro tip: apply a spongebob square pants bandaid because that **** is so cash.

Replace cover of the needle and dispose of responsibly.

Other good info threads:
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/192992-pct-what-why.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/191120-checklist-before-thinking.html

Krampus

Krampus

Awards
Also let it be known that supplements companies claiming to sell HCG rarely contain any hcg and if they do it is almost never enough to make a difference.

IPOM

IPOM

Awards
Great info! Reps!

So if some supp companies are selling bunk HCG, how would one find the real deal?

Krampus

Krampus

Awards
Google is your friend. Type in a search for hcg, then use google again to research the sites that appear that sell it. Look for reviews and look for people who have done the pregnancy test method on the hcg from that company. (hcg will cause you to test positive on a pregnancy pee test)

Predator13

Awards
Wow. Good thread. Thanks for pointing me to it. I was going to inject it the same way I did test - straight into the thigh muscle. What syringe and needle do I need to use?

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good info here people!Get it while it's hot!

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Here is a link to a great article on hCG

GreenEarth

GreenEarth

Awards
Pretty legit info in this thread.

I actually don't apply guaze or a bandaid to my hcg injections (done sub-Q in my abdominal region). The needle is so insanely small and I've already sanitized so much with alcohol pads that I don't have many worries pertaining to infection if it isn't covered. I mean, I would CHALLENGE you to try and find the hole it made.

I always use bandaids for my IM injections of test into my thighs, even though they've never drawn blood...just being safe with the 25g needle. I don't use spongebob, I actually use the mickey mouse ones. I went to the store before starting injections and ONLY the Mickey Mouse ones were on sale. I also hear mickey mouse bandaids increase the anabolic nature of test by 63%, while spongebob is nowhere near that. Get on my level.

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards

I actually don't apply guaze or a bandaid to my hcg injections (done sub-Q in my abdominal region). The needle is so insanely small and I've already sanitized so much with alcohol pads that I don't have many worries pertaining to infection if it isn't covered. I mean, I would CHALLENGE you to try and find the hole it made.

I always use bandaids for my IM injections of test into my thighs, even though they've never drawn blood...just being safe with the 25g needle. I don't use spongebob, I actually use the mickey mouse ones. I went to the store before starting injections and ONLY the Mickey Mouse ones were on sale. I also hear mickey mouse bandaids increase the anabolic nature of test by 63%, while spongebob is nowhere near that. Get on my level.
^^^ exactly what I do on all points :D

Krampus

Krampus

Awards

I use the spongebob bandaids for style and the lols

Predator13

Awards

I thought the purpose of bandage is to stop bleeding and it doesn't really prevent the infection. Rubbing alcohol prior to a shot, sterile needle, and clean gear is what prevents the infection. Am I wrong on this?

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
I thought the purpose of bandage is to stop bleeding and it doesn't really prevent the infection. Rubbing alcohol prior to a shot, sterile needle, and clean gear is what prevents the infection. Am I wrong on this?
yes the band-aid is more for stopping the bleeding, or you can apply pressure to the injection hole with an alcohol swab to sort of take the place of the band-aid (which I do if i have time and I'm just gonna lay there after injecting). sometimes I put on a band-aid anyways though :D....makes you feel better I guess? But its nice to have a bandaid over the hole, just so its not rubbing on your jeans or out in the open air...just seems like a good idea to me, always has....

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
those doses are moderately high but not terrible. seems like the 250 2x a week works out well for most guys. the 100 a day is nice but a pain. The 500 every 5 days isn't too bad, but with it not being every saturday for instance, its easy to blow your calendar and forget a dose.