Have you tried Conqu3r DGE yet???

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I hope by now after the killer intro sale from NP that many of you have gotten the opportunity to try out the new formula and I am curious as to what you think. The taste, focus, energy, pump, the undeniable glow of greatness that follows after a few minutes of finishing your serving lol.

This will serve as our official review thread for both the stim and stim-free versions!

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i just got the new Conqu3r in the mail last night and will be giving it a try tonight. Im really looking forward to it.
Btw, I was the one that suggested the Stim Free Version to OL when the original Conqu3r was first coming out :)

Awards
  • Established
Conqu3r “DEMIGOD EDITION” (STIM)

I was introduced to Olympus labs, and conqu3r specifically by TheMovement a few months ago.. I’ll get right to it- This pre-workout is bar none. I LOVE the fact that there is no prop blend, nor is there a lack of any key ingredients. It is LOADED with all of the right things.

Pump: 10/10

One scoop has all the citrulline and agmatine you could ever need and more.. many times I have found myself holding my biceps in awe after complete destruction.. the pump seems never ending.. and the swell is phenominal

Vascularity: 10/10

I am not a very vascular guy.. and I never really have been.. The occasional breakout of roadmaps on a full-out pump is a given. But the other day a guy came up to me when arrived at the gym and commented on the veins in my neck and on my forehead before I had even touched a weight.. and the forearms were roadmaps as well. Never have I had this sort of effect pre-pump.

Endurance/ energy: 10/10

I am a stim-junkie and I love a pre that bumps up my energy after a long day at work (I work 6am-3pm). So I need an energy boost when I get to the gym around 4:00 PM. On the contrary, I love that this pre supplies a variable amount of caffeine (200mg) that balances out with the focus intensifying matrix… I have found that many of the higher caffeine pre-workouts leave me crashing half way through the workout… that’s not the case here.. I finish my workout with plenty of energy.. even when my muscles have approached complete failure. With this, I can still taper down around 9:00 PM and fall asleep with no lingering “stim-out” issues.. this is Extremely key for my lifestyle and goals when trying to attain a full nights sleep on a tight schedule.

Focus: 10/10

I have taken numerous pre-workouts and I thought I knew what “tunnel vision” was. I have got to say this product has taken it to the next level. When the headphones got put on.. its game time. The distractions of gym chatter and riff raff seem non-existent – The only thing I can think about is killing it

Stackability: 10/10

With the no-prop blend opens up doors to add all of your favorite ingredients. I prefer OL Vitality to accompany my Conqu3r. I Like that Creatine and beta-alanine were left out so that they can be added at the users disgression. I really like the core-set of ingredients in this profile.

Value: 10/10

A lot of people would question this category, but I stand firm in giving this a 10 because you can see in the profile just how flooded it is with solid ingredients.. and you can see that there are no fillers in the profile. For 20 workouts of such a complete pre for 29-40 bucks you can’t go wrong.

BIG shout-out to OLYMPUS LABS for flooding the mortals with a demi-god strength pre-workout such as this

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
Thanks for taking the time to put together a very detailed review!!!

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Anyone else want to share their experience with Conqu3r DGE? Good/Bad/Neutral...

Eager to see what people think

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer

Olympus Labs Conqu3r Demigod (Stim Free) Edition

Taste

Wicked Melon - Very interesting melon flavor. I am typically not a fan of Melon but this was refreshing and did not have a strong aftertaste, or a bold flavor that really stuck out or tasted artificial. Nothing bad to say about this flavor, but it stuck out as being unique and pretty wicked. The only other melon I had was Core Fury’s Luscious Melon and that was good as well. This has a bit of a stronger overall flavor.

Mixability

No Problems. Glycerol can sometimes foam when utilized in non-stim pre-workouts or pump products, but this seemed to settle pretty easy when mixed up. I usually mix my products the night before and just grab before I leave for my early AM sessions.

Formula

2g of COP for Creatine and 500mg Amento which aids focus/mood and bloodflow.
CM at 6mg which is a legit dose as shown via pubmed studies
2mg of glycerol for pumps and drawing water into the cells. Agmatine at 1g to aid with pump and also nutrient partitioning.
ALCAR has ability to boost both physical and mental energy. Alpha-Glycerylphosphorylcholine (Alpha-GPC), been shown to increase growth hormone in healthy males
Huperzine A,, increases mental alertness, energy, memory, and also enhances mood to a positive state

ioperine has been shown to increase bioavailability and uptake

Lastly Higenamine combined with will provide a synergistic effect and give users the best energy and focus

Cost

28.99 for 20 Servings. Yes it is a bit on the pricer side, but this is a great formula on paper. The flavoring is great, and the overall Mixability showed no problems, overall you are getting a well-rounded formula for the price per serving.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer

Olympus Labs Conqu3r Demigod Edition

Taste

Sour Apple Annihilation - Spot on Sour Apple. This has the sweet/tart taste of a sweet sour apple and you get that nice bold apple flavoring. The good sweet and savory mix is pretty darn good and leaves a very good after taste that has you wanting to chug your pre-workout beverage. Great job Olympus Labs.

Mixability

No Problems. Glycerol can sometimes foam when utilized in non-stim pre-workouts or pump products, but this seemed to settle pretty easy when mixed up. I usually mix my products the night before and just grab before I leave for my early AM sessions.

Formula

2g of COP for Creatine and 500mg Amento which aids focus/mood and bloodflow.
CM at 6mg which is a legit dose as shown via pubmed studies
2mg of glycerol for pumps and drawing water into the cells. Agmatine at 1g to aid with pump and also nutrient partitioning.
ALCAR has ability to boost both physical and mental energy. Alpha-Glycerylphosphorylcholine (Alpha-GPC), been shown to increase growth hormone in healthy males
Huperzine A,, increases mental alertness, energy, memory, and also enhances mood to a positive state

ioperine has been shown to increase bioavailability and uptake
making the ingredients much more effective. I also really enjoyed 200mg caffeine which is lower than the 300mg in the previous version as that is right around my sweet spot.

Lastly Higenamine combined with will provide a synergistic effect and give users the best energy and focus

Cost

28.99 for 20 Servings. Yes it is a bit on the pricer side, but this is a great formula on paper. The flavoring is great, and the overall Mixability showed no problems, overall you are getting a well-rounded formula for the price per serving.

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
Thanks again for the great reviews solution!!!

gnbbc

gnbbc

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Olympus Labs Conqu3r Demigod (Stim Free) Edition Taste Wicked Melon - Very interesting melon flavor. I am typically not a fan of Melon but this was refreshing and did not have a strong aftertaste, or a bold flavor that really stuck out or tasted artificial. Nothing bad to say about this flavor, but it stuck out as being unique and pretty wicked. The only other melon I had was Core Fury's Luscious Melon and that was good as well. This has a bit of a stronger overall flavor. Mixability No Problems. Glycerol can sometimes foam when utilized in non-stim pre-workouts or pump products, but this seemed to settle pretty easy when mixed up. I usually mix my products the night before and just grab before I leave for my early AM sessions. Formula 2g of COP for Creatine and 500mg Amento which aids focus/mood and bloodflow. CM at 6mg which is a legit dose as shown via pubmed studies 2mg of glycerol for pumps and drawing water into the cells. Agmatine at 1g to aid with pump and also nutrient partitioning. ALCAR has ability to boost both physical and mental energy. Alpha-Glycerylphosphorylcholine (Alpha-GPC), been shown to increase growth hormone in healthy males Huperzine A,, increases mental alertness, energy, memory, and also enhances mood to a positive state ioperine has been shown to increase bioavailability and uptake Lastly Higenamine combined with will provide a synergistic effect and give users the best energy and focus Cost 28.99 for 20 Servings. Yes it is a bit on the pricer side, but this is a great formula on paper. The flavoring is great, and the overall Mixability showed no problems, overall you are getting a well-rounded formula for the price per serving.
2g of COP for Creatine ????

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
2g of COP for Creatine ????
Since it has a creatine prefix that is why i stated that
I do know that it forms creational, and that its primary purpose also aids in performance/endurance as well. Most consumers will not know this.

rob112

rob112

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Taste

My personal scale is something like Xtend, Lemon Drop Hemavol, and Metabolic Nutritions Tri-Peps are around a 10, while something like Maximize Intense when they switched to Acacia over 1,3 DMAA BEFORE the reflavor is a around a 1. 5 is just not bad or good.

The apple flavor I give a 7. The Strawberry-kiwi I give like a 6. We will meet in the middle for the review with a 6.5.

You guys definitely had your hands full trying to flavor a product with a ridiculous amount of ingredients. Conqu3r is thicker than most preworkouts, and doesn't seem to become totally homogeneous.

Pump

The pumps are fantatic. A 10. I am a powerlifter and in a phase of training where my main work is in the 2-4 reps range, but I am doing more bodybuilding like accessory work and I get a very solid pump. I even get a good pump in my warm ups, which is based around activating the muscles.

Energy/Focus

Here I need to give full disclosure that I have been taking primatine all days except one. It isn't really for weight-loss, more so because it helps open me up in this time of year where I generally get full blown sinus infections. That said I am a 300mg of caffeine type of guy so the stims are a little low for me, but it still actually gets me going pretty good, even on the day I didn't take the primatine. Overall I have to give this an 8.5 because most things with 200mgs don't do a whole lot for me. Plus, I'd rather have less than I want then more. I haven't had to add any additional caffeine on any days. It has a good feel to it.

10. I don't even think I need to explain this.

Value

With the Nutra Planet intro deal I give it a 10. If the price would more this number would drop some, but regardless it would still be a passing grade.

So if you do the math that is 90% out of 100%. That's an A. I feel like OL went with quality of the workouts over all other metrics of preworkouts and I have to say this is a great product. I rotate preworkouts a lot, and the main reason is one is good for one things, another for another, etc. This product is really so well rounded it is in a league with maybe a handful of preworkout product or company product combos. Great job on this one. I am extremely happy with the purchase.

I haven't done a review in a long time, so sorry if the format isn't up to date or if there are any mistakes in it.

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
Awesome review rob112 thank u for taking the time to post it

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Conqu3r DEMIGOD EDITION review

So after 8 awesome sessions I’m finally ready to give a detailed review of this product, I originally planned to do a review after one workout cycle but ended up going 8 days straight because I have been recovering amazingly and workouts have felt like a breeze. To start off, the profile is in my opinion, the best on the market for the all in one PWO’s. Everything which is included in the formula is at an effective dose and it is evident that various ingredients work in unison to really amplify the effects. I will go into detail below. I’ll rank it in terms of best aspects to least important aspects.

Focus/Energy: 10/10

In regards to the focus aspect, to me, this is where this PWO absolutely shines, I have consistently got the clear mind, zoned in focus each time I’ve used, if I was to compare it to something I would ball park it with Focus XT but more pronounced. This isn’t your typical strong stimulant (DMAA, AMP or ETH lolol) laser vision focus, which usually made me walk around like an autism kid on cloud nine which is definitely a positive. The combination of L-tyrosine, Alpha-GPC, ALCAR and Huperzine, and not to forget Amentoflavone are in my experience a fantastic and potent combination.
Energy wise, I rate the amount of stim’s utilized as perfect, the combination of 200mg caffeine and 40mg of Higenamine provides me with smooth energy which more than gets me through my workouts and no crash after. For other stim heads who want to add more into the mix I would see no problems at all adding in an extra 100mg of caffeine or other designer stims to the mix.

Pump: 9/10

So per serving you are getting 4g of citrulline, 1g of agmatine and 2g of glycerol, just reading the label gives you a slight pump. In all seriousness, the pump you will achieve will be dictated by quite a few factors such as type of training, peri workout nutrition, water intake, carbs etc, personally pumps were consistent to other PWO’s I use such as Katana or High Volume(v1) on my power lifting days. However, this thing is a whole different ball game on hypertrophy days, I have consistently achieved too much of a pump towards the end of workouts, especially on leg days where it becomes in convenient, looks awesome but yeah range of motion definitely takes a hit.

Strength/Endurance: 8/10

Surprisingly this effect have built up over the 8 sessions I’ve had so far, progression has actually improved markedly in both my high volume days and power lifting days which is highly unusual to me, I am attributing this to the high dosed Amentoflavone, citrulline (malate) and the dark horse of the profile Creatinol-o-phosphate. Seriously, after each workout I feel as though I have plenty left in the tank, this is a big deal seeing as im about 8 weeks into my cut. I am hitting PR’s relative to my current weight on most of my big compounds which is seriously suprising.

Value: 9/10

Everybody has heard the saying “you get what you pay for” this especially true in relation to Pre workouts, so conqu3r is priced higher for the amount of servings relative to most other PWO’s, but hey look what you are getting in each serving. Even at $34.99 for 20 servings I believe it is fantastic value.

Might finish off with arguably the most important aspect of a good pre workout on bb.com, the flavour……… Tastes great, goes down easy. As you can tell I put great weighting down on taste when it comes to supplements.

All in all this has topped the list as the best PWO I have utilised to date, for those of you who have seen my posting you would know I am brutally honest when it comes to supplements and so I hope OL appreciates how well they have done for me to make this call. I will definitely be purchasing more bottles of this going forward, sad to think I’m nearly half way through my bottle, really looking forward to my guessing game bottle to arrive!

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Conqu3r DEMIGOD EDITION review

So after 8 awesome sessions I’m finally ready to give a detailed review of this product, I originally planned to do a review after one workout cycle but ended up going 8 days straight because I have been recovering amazingly and workouts have felt like a breeze. To start off, the profile is in my opinion, the best on the market for the all in one PWO’s. Everything which is included in the formula is at an effective dose and it is evident that various ingredients work in unison to really amplify the effects. I will go into detail below. I’ll rank it in terms of best aspects to least important aspects.

Focus/Energy: 10/10

In regards to the focus aspect, to me, this is where this PWO absolutely shines, I have consistently got the clear mind, zoned in focus each time I’ve used, if I was to compare it to something I would ball park it with Focus XT but more pronounced. This isn’t your typical strong stimulant (DMAA, AMP or ETH lolol) laser vision focus, which usually made me walk around like an autism kid on cloud nine which is definitely a positive. The combination of L-tyrosine, Alpha-GPC, ALCAR and Huperzine, and not to forget Amentoflavone are in my experience a fantastic and potent combination.
Energy wise, I rate the amount of stim’s utilized as perfect, the combination of 200mg caffeine and 40mg of Higenamine provides me with smooth energy which more than gets me through my workouts and no crash after. For other stim heads who want to add more into the mix I would see no problems at all adding in an extra 100mg of caffeine or other designer stims to the mix.

Pump: 9/10

So per serving you are getting 4g of citrulline, 1g of agmatine and 2g of glycerol, just reading the label gives you a slight pump. In all seriousness, the pump you will achieve will be dictated by quite a few factors such as type of training, peri workout nutrition, water intake, carbs etc, personally pumps were consistent to other PWO’s I use such as Katana or High Volume(v1) on my power lifting days. However, this thing is a whole different ball game on hypertrophy days, I have consistently achieved too much of a pump towards the end of workouts, especially on leg days where it becomes in convenient, looks awesome but yeah range of motion definitely takes a hit.

Strength/Endurance: 8/10

Surprisingly this effect have built up over the 8 sessions I’ve had so far, progression has actually improved markedly in both my high volume days and power lifting days which is highly unusual to me, I am attributing this to the high dosed Amentoflavone, citrulline (malate) and the dark horse of the profile Creatinol-o-phosphate. Seriously, after each workout I feel as though I have plenty left in the tank, this is a big deal seeing as im about 8 weeks into my cut. I am hitting PR’s relative to my current weight on most of my big compounds which is seriously suprising.

Value: 9/10

Everybody has heard the saying “you get what you pay for” this especially true in relation to Pre workouts, so conqu3r is priced higher for the amount of servings relative to most other PWO’s, but hey look what you are getting in each serving. Even at $34.99 for 20 servings I believe it is fantastic value.

Might finish off with arguably the most important aspect of a good pre workout on bb.com, the flavour……… Tastes great, goes down easy. As you can tell I put great weighting down on taste when it comes to supplements.

All in all this has topped the list as the best PWO I have utilised to date, for those of you who have seen my posting you would know I am brutally honest when it comes to supplements and so I hope OL appreciates how well they have done for me to make this call. I will definitely be purchasing more bottles of this going forward, sad to think I’m nearly half way through my bottle, really looking forward to my guessing game bottle to arrive!
Honestly man, thank you for your feedback. OL and I formulated this guy together and to see it delivering the way it is, leaves me speachless. We really focused on synergy to deliver everything one could hope for in a pre. Your opinion like you already mentioned is a very objective one, so to receive such a phenomenal from you speaks volumes, man.

Thank you,
V

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well with 2 workouts under my belt with Conqu3r now, I can easily say that this is not only the best thing I could have added to my pct, but for training in the long run as well. Again, there's no way you can work out this intensely and not make a difference. The smoothest focus of any PWO I've ever tried. Mind/muscle connection on point.

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
Well with 2 workouts under my belt with Conqu3r now, I can easily say that this is not only the best thing I could have added to my pct, but for training in the long run as well. Again, there's no way you can work out this intensely and not make a difference. The smoothest focus of any PWO I've ever tried. Mind/muscle connection on point.
I completely agree.. The new version is nothing short of perfect.. I'm half way through my tub and the results are improving.. Definitely a cumulative effect here

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
can conqu3r and vital1ty ALL be mixed into my protein powder shake preworkout?

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
can conqu3r and vital1ty ALL be mixed into my protein powder shake preworkout?
Dare to be different. I have never in my life mixed my Protein with my PreWO but I dont plan on it either

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I would think it would taste a little strange. What kind of protein?
PES select. yea I thought it would taste funny but I'm glad you confirmed it. I will take it separately from my protein powder.

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I would sounds pretty nasty
waiting for my next nutriverse shipment, which will include conqu3r and vital1ty....can't wait to take it!!!

Kendal07

Awards
I have had 3 work outs and one without conqu3r. There is a world difference in terms of intensity, focus, recovery between sets. I was on osta recently, I wish I had it at that time. Taste , mixibility, are very nice too. It is a bit pricey but you get what you pay for at the end of the day.

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
I have had 3 work outs and one without conqu3r. There is a world difference in terms of intensity, focus, recovery between sets. I was on osta recently, I wish I had it at that time. Taste , mixibility, are very nice too. It is a bit pricey but you get what you pay for at the end of the day.
You are absolutely correct you get what you pay for!!!

lakrimas

Awards
I've had some of my best workouts ever using the new Conqu3r. Tastes nice and I like how there is no artificial coloring. It's also really good to see a caffeine free version. There's too much caffeine in the world already, I've always said if every supplement company released caffeine free versions of their products the world would be a better place.

Great work Olympus labs!

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
I've had some of my best workouts ever using the new Conqu3r. Tastes nice and I like how there is no artificial coloring. It's also really good to see a caffeine free version. There's too much caffeine in the world already, I've always said if every supplement company released caffeine free versions of their products the world would be a better place. Great work Olympus labs!
Thanks for the review

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've had some of my best workouts ever using the new Conqu3r. Tastes nice and I like how there is no artificial coloring. It's also really good to see a caffeine free version. There's too much caffeine in the world already, I've always said if every supplement company released caffeine free versions of their products the world would be a better place. Great work Olympus labs!
Awesome feedback bro. Thanks for the kind words and support.

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
My review. Short and sweet.
9.5/10
Sour apple was a bit chalky but this is just an amazing pre workout

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Wicked Melon non stim over here. The taste is delicious and I feel a sense of Euphoria the past couple of days I have been taking it. Not to mention Vital1ty is stacked along with it! Killer Anabolic combo!

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wicked Melon non stim over here. The taste is delicious and I feel a sense of Euphoria the past couple of days I have been taking it. Not to mention Vital1ty is stacked along with it! Killer Anabolic combo!
Boom!! Like in a world all alone in the gym. Me too.

bcazo

bcazo

Awards

I'm with you the mood enhancement is pretty incredible.. Thanks for the input

Swolljaboi

Awards
I'm seriously in love with this PWO. I bought it when it first came out and haven't touched a different PWO since. I have stacks of samples of others and I can't get myself to try them because I feel like I won't have a good workout without Conqu3r. The focus and mood enhancement seems to last into a good portion of my work day as well.

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
New one just doesn't perform as well as the original. Not to mention the taste was just awful.
We do need to ensure it was fda compliant with AMP being touch and go.

You are entitled to your own opinion... Just add some extra caffeine to the new version. There are a lot of new flavour choices with Conquer DGE which is awesome

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've tried both Conqu3r DGE & Conqu3r DGE Stim Free.

DGE Stim Free version is my favorite pump/focus PWO product that I've ever taken.
DGE Stim Version I can only use half of a scoop because I can't take much more stimulation.
THE only downside to both versions is the taste is lacking in the 2 flavors I've tried.

The Razz Lemonade flavor was ok. It is very understated, flavor could be pumped up a little & maybe a little sweeter.
The Sour Apple doesn't do it for me at all. Not sure how you could improve it.

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I've tried both Conqu3r DGE & Conqu3r DGE Stim Free. DGE Stim Free version is my favorite pump/focus PWO product that I've ever taken. DGE Stim Version I can only use half of a scoop because I can't take much more stimulation. THE only downside to both versions is the taste is lacking in the 2 flavors I've tried. The Razz Lemonade flavor was ok. It is very understated, flavor could be pumped up a little & maybe a little sweeter. The Sour Apple doesn't do it for me at all. Not sure how you could improve it.
Great review and ya know it ms odd that I like the Sour Apple the most. Lol but thanks for taking the time to write out a helpful response.

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'm seriously in love with this PWO. I bought it when it first came out and haven't touched a different PWO since. I have stacks of samples of others and I can't get myself to try them because I feel like I won't have a good workout without Conqu3r. The focus and mood enhancement seems to last into a good portion of my work day as well.
Give it a shot paired with Vital1ty if you haven't yet. The phosphatidylserine in Vital1ty will enhance the mood effects when combined with the caffeine in Conqu3r.

Swolljaboi

Awards
Give it a shot paired with Vital1ty if you haven't yet. The phosphatidylserine in Vital1ty will enhance the mood effects when combined with the caffeine in Conqu3r.
Oh I have been. I buy the stack from Nutriverse.

Also, the mango flavor is where it's at. It tastes so good I actually look forward to it.

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
I've tried both Conqu3r DGE & Conqu3r DGE Stim Free. DGE Stim Free version is my favorite pump/focus PWO product that I've ever taken. DGE Stim Version I can only use half of a scoop because I can't take much more stimulation. THE only downside to both versions is the taste is lacking in the 2 flavors I've tried. The Razz Lemonade flavor was ok. It is very understated, flavor could be pumped up a little & maybe a little sweeter. The Sour Apple doesn't do it for me at all. Not sure how you could improve it.
Any bitterness comes and chalky flavour comes from the cit mal, glycerol and ALCAR.

Very hard to mask them without going over board on sweeteners. Mango is rather nice