Have you tried Conqu3r DGE yet???

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Great review and ya know it ms odd that I like the Sour Apple the most.
Lol but thanks for taking the time to write out a helpful response.
No worries bro. When i get the chance I will probably do a full review for you guys.

Any bitterness comes and chalky flavour comes from the cit mal, glycerol and ALCAR.

Very hard to mask them without going over board on sweeteners. Mango is rather nice
I can deal with the bitterness and chalkiness its expected with some of those ingredients :)

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
No worries bro. When i get the chance I will probably do a full review for you guys. I can deal with the bitterness and chalkiness its expected with some of those ingredients :)
Thanks man! That would be much appreciated

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for the review brother!!! Glad you enjoy it as much as I do!!
your welcome... thx for the great products..!

Sorry for leaving you out bcazo.... :)

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Have been using the Primal Punch flavor for a few days and without the Vital1ty it is the best Conqu3r only flavor for me so far. The sweetness of the Vital1ty has always improved the flavor of which ever one I was using, but I like the Primal Punch straight.

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I broke open my Conqu3r DG stim-free (wicked melon). There is a little bit of an after-tase but tolerable. I found if I mix in unflavoured BCAAs it pretty much goes away. The flavour is great! The strength and pumps are insane. The amento dose blows out the competition.
My problem is I got a bunch of free pre-workouts from the Arnnold. But all I want is to try the rest of the Conqu3r flavours (stim and RL stim-free).

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
I broke open my Conqu3r DG stim-free (wicked melon). There is a little bit of an after-tase but tolerable. I found if I mix in unflavoured BCAAs it pretty much goes away. The flavour is great! The strength and pumps are insane. The amento dose blows out the competition.
My problem is I got a bunch of free pre-workouts from the Arnnold. But all I want is to try the rest of the Conqu3r flavours (stim and RL stim-free).
You can never go wrong with some Conqu3r in your life... I find it hard to use anything else..

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You can never go wrong with some Conqu3r in your life... I find it hard to use anything else..
I plan to get some stim conqu3r for am lifting on weekends but would like to see more stim-free flavours for weeknight workouts.

frankz2

frankz2

Awards
Have been using the Primal Punch flavor for a few days and without the Vital1ty it is the best Conqu3r only flavor for me so far. The sweetness of the Vital1ty has always improved the flavor of which ever one I was using, but I like the Primal Punch straight.
Have you tried strawberry kiwi conqu3r plus primal punch vital1ty? Believe it or not, it's actually a killer combo.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Have you tried strawberry kiwi conqu3r plus primal punch vital1ty? Believe it or not, it's actually a killer combo.
Interesting. I have a tub of Str-Kiwi on the shelf. Need to stock back up on some Vital1ty var1ety.

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
I plan to get some stim conqu3r for am lifting on weekends but would like to see more stim-free flavours for weeknight workouts.
I would like to see blue raspberry. That's my all time fav flavour with sour apple a 2nd

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would like to see blue raspberry. That's my all time fav flavour with sour apple a 2nd
I trust you bro, but just to be safe I should try them all for myself ;)

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I use in a similar fashion. I use Stim free anytime after 5, stim formula before and the old school formula on the weekends.

Im an addict!

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I use in a similar fashion. I use Stim free anytime after 5, stim formula before and the old school formula on the weekends.

Im an addict!
I'm hooked!
I need some conqu3r + Vitality mix recommendations... New thread?

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Used conqu3r yesterday for first time in ages! Needless to say, i missed it!

uforce

uforce

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
well, dudes, I'm still using Conqu3r. By far, my favorite pre. Just ordered 3 more tubs. That will make a total of 8 thus far. I think that's a clear sign, I'm digging it.

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
well, dudes, I'm still using Conqu3r. By far, my favorite pre. Just ordered 3 more tubs. That will make a total of 8 thus far. I think that's a clear sign, I'm digging it.
I'd get more just in case, can never have too much...it's not like anything better is going to come along ;). Still a ridonkulous price at NP right now.

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
just ordered 2 more tubs of Conqu3r DG StimFree @ Nutraplanet yesterday :)

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
I'd get more just in case, can never have too much...it's not like anything better is going to come along ;). Still a ridonkulous price at NP right now.
just ordered 2 more tubs of Conqu3r DG StimFree @ Nutraplanet yesterday :)
Thanks for all the love guys!!!

HardB0iled

HardB0iled

Awards
  • Established
Just cracked open my first tub of "Wicked Melon" yesterday. Wednesday night legs never felt so good! No joke!

uforce

uforce

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I've seen some complaints on flavor. But, I've really enjoyed every flavor I've tried!! Everyone is different, but I've grown extremely fond of the flavor. Hope NP keeps the pricing where it is now.

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just cracked open my first tub of "Wicked Melon" yesterday.
Wednesday night legs never felt so good! No joke!
Just wait until you do a Chest / Tri workout or a Back / Bi workout or better yet do a Bi & Tri workout
and your arms will be ready to pop :)

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've seen some complaints on flavor. But, I've really enjoyed every flavor I've tried!!
Everyone is different, but I've grown extremely fond of the flavor. Hope NP keeps the pricing where it is now.
As I stated in my review of Conqu3r, the flavor is very understated and could be pumped up slightly & maybe a tad more sweetness.
There's nothing you can really do about the mix-ability though, because of some of the ingredients..

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
As I stated in my review of Conqu3r, the flavor is very understated and could be pumped up slightly & maybe a tad more sweetness.
There's nothing you can really do about the mix-ability though, because of some of the ingredients..
I actually like the flavouring, but keep in mind it's a heavy dose per serving (18g) that you're getting. I would not want any more sweetners because it destroys my gut.

HardB0iled

HardB0iled

Awards
  • Established
I'll admit, at first, I was a little disappointed with the flavor. Fortunately, after chugging it down, there isn't a bad aftertaste. If I continue to get the same results out of the next 19 doses, I'll be sure to give one of the other flavors a try. I'm not sure I'll try the apple flavor though... Apple flavor scares me. Damn you Skittles!

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'll admit, at first, I was a little disappointed with the flavor. Fortunately, after chugging it down, there isn't a bad aftertaste. If I continue to get the same results out of the next 19 doses, I'll be sure to give one of the other flavors a try. I'm not sure I'll try the apple flavor though... Apple flavor scares me. Damn you Skittles!
I like adding ~5-10 unflavoured BCAA's to it, it make it more smooth.
Apparently apply is the shizz ... It will my next to try.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've seen some complaints on flavor. But, I've really enjoyed every flavor I've tried!! Everyone is different, but I've grown extremely fond of the flavor. Hope NP keeps the pricing where it is now.
I pound it so fast it doesn't matter. As long as I'm killing the gym, I could care less. Never understood the need for yummy supplements. Effective is ALL I care about.

uforce

uforce

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i fill a shaker completely full and enjoy every sip. i think all flavors taste similar. if you like one, don't be afraid of the others.

frankz2

frankz2

Awards
Apple is the best out of it, mango and strawberry kiwi IMO. More tart and sour instead of sweet.

fitbanker

fitbanker

Awards
Have done Strawberry Kiwi and Raw Berry conqu3r and Vital1ty. Both stim, and both taste pretty good, similar. Next time trying mango. Word is it's awesome! Let's just say, I wouldn't say no to any of the flavors!

frankz2

frankz2

Awards
Have done Strawberry Kiwi and Raw Berry conqu3r and Vital1ty. Both stim, and both taste pretty good, similar. Next time trying mango. Word is it's awesome! Let's just say, I wouldn't say no to any of the flavors!
Mango is solid. My third favorite of the three I've tried though.

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I pound it so fast it doesn't matter. As long as I'm killing the gym, I could care less. Never understood the need for yummy supplements. Effective is ALL I care about.
You're just more hardcore than us. Some of us over here are wimps.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You're just more hardcore than us. Some of us over here are wimps.
Or I just don't take the time to enjoy things. Maybe it's not good. I mix a heaping scoop (probably 1 1/3 scoops) into about 8 oz of water and slam it, nice and thick.

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
Or I just don't take the time to enjoy things. Maybe it's not good. I mix a heaping scoop (probably 1 1/3 scoops) into about 8 oz of water and slam it, nice and thick.
I guess you like to swallow ??!! :)

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
:alcoholic::alcoholic::alcoholic::alcoholic::alcoholic::alcoholic::alcoholic::alcoholic:
Drunk on pumps and Veinzzzz

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm exactly the opposite, i like to savour the goodness. A 16-24oz shaker of Conquer over 20-30 minutes is kind of refreshing and the extra water helps keep me full when dieting.

HardB0iled

HardB0iled

Awards
  • Established
I don't care if it tastes like sh*t or not... 3 days in and this is by far the best pwo I have taken. I just left the gym and had to stop myself. Otherwise, I would have stayed another hour. I kept catching myself going for a 6th set and going up in weight every time. Completely zoned in. Could feel muscle activation like never before. And this is coming off of a high stim pwo cold turkey. Who needs stims when you can get this kind of energy and focus without them.

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I don't care if it tastes like sh*t or not... 3 days in and this is by far the best pwo I have taken. I just left the gym and had to stop myself. Otherwise, I would have stayed another hour. I kept catching myself going for a 6th set and going up in weight every time. Completely zoned in. Could feel muscle activation like never before. And this is coming off of a high stim pwo cold turkey. Who needs stims when you can get this kind of energy and focus without them.
Agree completely with above, I throw in 25mg of DMAA sometimes when training completely fasted in the AM and my workout intensity hits another level. Love it.

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
CONQU3R + VITAL1TY BOGO ON STIM AND NON STIM FLAVORS! USE COUPON CODE "EASTER11" TO MAKE PRICE BECOME A BOGO!

Nutri-verse.com

CONQU3R STIM + VITAL1TY BOGO

HardB0iled

HardB0iled

Awards
  • Established
CONQU3R + VITAL1TY BOGO ON STIM AND NON STIM FLAVORS! USE COUPON CODE "EASTER11" TO MAKE PRICE BECOME A BOGO! Nutri-verse.com CONQU3R STIM + VITAL1TY BOGO
I'm all over that sh*t!

slimsaw00

Awards
  • Established
Might be a dumb question about Conqu3r but I'm wondering if I can still take LCLT in the morning before breakfast, and then Conqu3r preworkout. In my limited understanding it would seem that taking different carnitines at the same time would probably compete for absorption but different dosage timings am I good?

Thanks guys!

Matt

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Might be a dumb question about Conqu3r but I'm wondering if I can still take LCLT in the morning before breakfast, and then Conqu3r preworkout. In my limited understanding it would seem that taking different carnitines at the same time would probably compete for absorption but different dosage timings am I good?

Thanks guys!

Matt
No problems

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
VITAL1TY Giveaway on Instagram for those looking for an opportunity to join in!

markam04

Awards
In case anyone else is having stomach issues with Conqu3r, I found that taking it with a litre and a half of water I didn't suffer from such noxious gas! Wish glycerol wasn't part of the formula, my stomach really is not a fan.