Have you tried Conqu3r DGE yet???

slimsaw00

Awards
  • Established
I've got some Stim-free DGE goodness on the way.... I liked the OG version, and hoping this can help me while trying to take a stim-break (key word trying, lol)

Matt

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've got some Stim-free DGE goodness on the way.... I liked the OG version, and hoping this can help me while trying to take a stim-break (key word trying, lol)

Matt
What is this stim-break blasphemy you speak of? LOL

Reactions: GNO

slimsaw00

Awards
  • Established
What is this stim-break blasphemy you speak of? LOL
Ha! I'm dialing back for a bit.... My daily intake of caffeine, and dependence is just too high for my liking. Hoping to wean off some while I use DGE.

Matt

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Ha! I'm dialing back for a bit.... My daily intake of caffeine, and dependence is just too high for my liking. Hoping to wean off some while I use DGE.

Matt
Honestly rolling our Stim Free DGE and the gains are still coming!

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Can pickup Conqu3r DGE for $23.37 on Nutraplanet using discount code SPRING15. Beyond ridiculous price!

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
We are currently doing a CONQU3R promotion on Twitter where the winner will receive one free tub!!! Check us out and enter today!

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
How's CONQU3R treating everyone?

huxley309

huxley309

Awards
  • Established
Has anyone tried the amp3d edition, got a tub here gonna fire it up tomorrow apple smells great.

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yates84 YatesWifey04
I believe this happy couple is sharing in the euphoria that is Conqu3r AMP3D

huxley309

huxley309

Awards
  • Established
Well have to say it went very well, didn't give me that kick up the backside but I am very stim tolerant.
Did get a bit twitchy and still am, but that usual for me going low carb and running stims.
All in a very good workout was had, remained consistent despite being beat which is all I can ask for really.
Next time I'll throw down a decent bit of dextrose with it, now that should be fun.

white_lie

Awards
  • Established
Just got to wait for the new version to come out....shouldn't be far away but the OL waiting game kills me :(

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
hope nutra is able to run a promo
Nothing has been lined up afaik, but when the new Conqu3r launches I am sure there will be a good deal somewhere...

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i hope I'm informed when that time comes
We will certainly be promoting it on AM in the company promotions sections ... keep an eye out.

uforce

uforce

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
fingers crossed that it's not been drastically changed

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
fingers crossed that it's not been drastically changed
Several improvements have been made... who would've thought that was even possible :)

uforce

uforce

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
lol hmmm...,well i loved the flavoring too. looks like I'll have to go with a single tub first. even though I'd like to stock up when it hits

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
lol hmmm...,well i loved the flavoring too. looks like I'll have to go with a single tub first. even though I'd like to stock up when it hits
I predict you will want more than one ... look forward to your feedback.

white_lie

Awards
  • Established
I'll be stocking up. Too damn hard to get any OL stuff in Aus so I'll have to buy bulk...shame really ;)

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Several improvements have been made... who would've thought that was even possible :)
Exactly my thoughts. I was surprised to hear you guys were upgrading the formula again because it is so solid as is IMO.

Reactions: GNO

white_lie

Awards
  • Established
How long now??
Seen the wrapped pallets on insta, surely can't be too far away. Can you tell I'm keen?

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How long now??
Seen the wrapped pallets on insta, surely can't be too far away. Can you tell I'm keen?
When you see the picture of the 18 wheeler trucks you know Conqu3r is rolling in...

kpeaceoutbye

Awards
  • Established
UGH!!! I still have 4-5 unopened tubs of Conqu3r DGE that I bought not long ago at all and I find out there is a better version coming out!! I'm super bummed :(

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
UGH!!! I still have 4-5 unopened tubs of Conqu3r DGE that I bought not long ago at all and I find out there is a better version coming out!! I'm super bummed :(
I'm sure you can find some ppl to share with. Many are going through withdrawal until Conquer is Unleashed.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Just because they are coming out with a new version doesn't make the old version bad lol
Personally, the old version is in my top 3 current PWOs.

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
Just because they are coming out with a new version doesn't make the old version bad lol
Personally, the old version is in my top 3 current PWOs.
This right here!

OG version is killer as is. Typically its my go to, with 2 others that rotate on occasion if it happens to be a cardio day.

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
^^Agree.

I went to my supp stash to grab a new bottle of fish oil and found a stim-free Conqu3r DGE...winning!