HAN SWOLO FAQ-

dollar662

Awards
  • Established
Does this need to be taken with food ? I normally go to the gym early am and just drink extend during the workout no food

grovemule

grovemule

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I like using TGB supplements but noticed han Solo wasn't listed among all their Blr products. Will they be getting a supply soon?

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I like using TGB supplements but noticed han Solo wasn't listed among all their Blr products. Will they be getting a supply soon?
We nearly sold out on launch so we dont have enough to ship to retailers.
More ships to us Wed and we will be able to send to retailers by early next week I expect.

grovemule

grovemule

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
More ships to us Wed and we will be able to send to retailers by early next week I expect.
Thanks, can't wait to try this!

grovemule

grovemule

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Went directly to BLR and ordered a bottle. Would it be okay to stack this with M-Test?

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Anyone else getting pretty nauseated after 20mins of ingesting this on an empty stomach? I have used it 3 times now I have been nauseous during my workout each time. Very solid pumps though

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Anyone else getting pretty nauseated after 20mins of ingesting this on an empty stomach? I have used it 3 times now I have been nauseous during my workout each time. Very solid pumps though
I haven’t read of any others having nausea issues. Does it last your entire workout? Any way to drink a shake or get something in your stomach prior to the workout?

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I haven’t read of any others having nausea issues. Does it last your entire workout? Any way to drink a shake or get something in your stomach prior to the workout?

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Sounds like it could be increasing insulin Sensitivity, possibly creating a mild hypoglycemic effect. Maybe try having simple carbs with dose.

Z28Luver7777

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I’ve had it too. Think it’s from the Osthole, Cnidium also has given me stomach cramps as well

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Might be hypoglycemia. On top of vasodilation these ingredients have many other effects, some anabolic, some insulin mimetic.
This can drop blood sugar and cause nausea.
Might also be that it just doesnt agree with your stomach.
Here is what I would try.
1. Eat closer to training. Maybe sip on some carbs while training. I have to do this with Follidrone.
2. Have a small snack with the cap to help coat the stomach a bit.

My guess is its hypoglycemia.

And I agree. I think its probably the osthole.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I have had a few hypoglycemic episodes in the last week, this could explain it ???

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I did a meal replacement shake pre workout with my hans swolo cap and experience no nausea just solid pumps
Seems like that solved it. Awesome brother.

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I did a meal replacement shake pre workout with my hans swolo cap and experience no nausea just solid pumps
That is good to hear. I remember people having trouble with CL White Blood 2 that had Osthole in it too (and was more of a different pathway to pump formula as well). Adding some food helped a lot. Considering the extracts for Osthole in this appears much more potent I bet the effect is pretty strong.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Could this be a double use as a slight gda?
For sure.
Is a pretty solid gda. Testament to that is people already complaining from hypoglycemia side effects .
Its also slightly anabolic.
Ultimately you can take it every day for the other benefits just make sure you use it before workout on training days.

I've been doing
Han swolo 30 min before training and sipping on carbs and amino infusion while training.
Then post training I do 2 follidrone wait about 20 min and have a big meal.
Is working great for helping shuttle nutrients into muscles and managing glucose levels

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I do it post before meal. Helps shuttle glucose into the muscles faster. This is also similar to how insulin is used.

McBurly

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've been doing 1-2 pre and the endurance is amazing. But you do have a point, I'll have to try 1 pre and 1 post like you do before your meal.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I've been doing 1-2 pre and the endurance is amazing. But you do have a point, I'll have to try 1 pre and 1 post like you do before your meal.
I think this make sense ..............

patrick25

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm going to say it this really shines @ 2 capsules any chance this could get bumped up to 60 capsules a bottle in the future

Ziyo

Ziyo

Awards
  • Established
Brundel are these the ingredients that were talked about awhile back for the Upcoming preworkout that was supposed to be in powder form or is that a completely different preworkout that’s coming out?

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Brundel are these the ingredients that were talked about awhile back for the Upcoming preworkout that was supposed to be in powder form or is that a completely different preworkout that’s coming out?
These are some of them.
But the primaries are still in the provisional patent stage. For example we have a new stimulant coming that I think is easily on par with DMAA, actually 100% of users have stated its better. Some said better than adderall.
ITs naturally present in multiple plants, has a solid halflife so unlike most stims there is basically no crash just a smooth taper down.
When the pre comes (and it will) it will be the best pre available hands down. Ill stand by that statement all day long because I see what we are up against competition wise and no present product can hold a torch to this.

Finally we are just waiting on a few tests of our last ingredient for the anabolic.
Just as a teaser. One of the ingredients is by far the strongest anabolic we have ever tested. Guys are gaining weight in caloric deficit, strength, losing fat. Easily as good or better than a sarm. 100% natural.
And thats only 1 of multiple.
Gonna be a big 2021 for BLR

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
These are some of them.
But the primaries are still in the provisional patent stage. For example we have a new stimulant coming that I think is easily on par with DMAA, actually 100% of users have stated its better. Some said better than adderall.
ITs naturally present in multiple plants, has a solid halflife so unlike most stims there is basically no crash just a smooth taper down.
When the pre comes (and it will) it will be the best pre available hands down. Ill stand by that statement all day long because I see what we are up against competition wise and no present product can hold a torch to this.

Finally we are just waiting on a few tests of our last ingredient for the anabolic.
Just as a teaser. One of the ingredients is by far the strongest anabolic we have ever tested. Guys are gaining weight in caloric deficit, strength, losing fat. Easily as good or better than a sarm. 100% natural.

Looking forward to these!

Z28Luver7777

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
These are some of them.

Has anyone run any logs on the new anabolic?

If not, would you be interested in doing a small release around Black Friday to gain momentum for the larger scale release in the new year.

Only reason I bring it up because majority of my bulk is during the holidays as diet takes a big hit. Which is why Follidrone will be purchased very soon and would love to pair them.

I don’t know if the new anabolic has any gda benefit but I do love natural Anabolics regardless

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Has anyone run any logs on the new anabolic?

If not, would you be interested in doing a small release around Black Friday to gain momentum for the larger scale release in the new year.

Only reason I bring it up because majority of my bulk is during the holidays as diet takes a big hit. Which is why Follidrone will be purchased very soon and would love to pair them.

I don’t know if the new anabolic has any gda benefit but I do love natural Anabolics regardless
LOTS of people have tested but its not public yet. It has very stong insulin mimetic properties..
I dont want to say too much. I would rather everyone be surprised.
Will for sure not be in Nov. We are still waiting on chem analysis of one of the extracts and some other things.
I think ready in DEC, maybe dec release maybe jan.

Ziyo

Ziyo

Awards
  • Established
These are some of them.

Damn I can’t wait.
But these are the vasos that we’re talked about right? Or at least one of them?

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Damn I can’t wait.
But these are the vasos that we’re talked about right? Or at least one of them?
The vaso is already being sold as Han Swolo,
The rest is all new ingredients.

New stimulant. Patented. 0 crappy jitters, 0 clammyness from vasoconstriction, none of the anxiety you can get from caffeine.
Also 0 crash. Nice take off, long clean peak, smooth taper down without a crash. Perfection as stims go.

The others are for the new anabolic.
This product is ready so to speak meaning with regards to formulation its ready. We have been running alot of tests because we are as usual using some things not used by others or that are altered or augmented for improvements by us.
In this case all of the ingredients we are discussing for the anabolic are pretty well know, or at least the plants are.
What isnt as well known is that if you isolate certain chemicals from the plant and, alter them a bit, they become as anabolic as some sarms or even more.

You guys are in for something special with these next releases.
2021 is the year of BLR. Mark my words.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
@brundel - You are such a tease !!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I want'em ALL !!!

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Feel good stim like DMHA or just stimulating like TeaCrine?
I think teacrine and dynamine are the worst stims I have used.
Its like no positive feeling just straight to crash. Just my experience.
Had a tester take 150mg yesterday. After about 15 min he had to go outside for air. His statement when he came in was he didnt expect it to get him high.
Have 2 guys who keep stopping by my office asking for more.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Several people in this thread have taken it.
They can chime in with experience if they like. Just no details regarding the actual material./substance.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I'm getting excited !!