HAN SWOLO FAQ-

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I just placed an order and look forward to using this. I do have one question, and it relates to Osthole. Since Osthole is a coumarin commonly found in Cnidium monnieri, and some people have found that Cnidium monnieri may cause nausea - has anyone noticed any stomach issues with Han Swolo?

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I just placed an order and look forward to using this. I do have one question, and it relates to Osthole. Since Osthole is a coumarin commonly found in Cnidium monnieri, and some people have found that Cnidium monnieri may cause nausea - has anyone noticed any stomach issues with Han Swolo?
I never experienced any nausea when we tested the Beta.

Ptlhains

Ptlhains

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
The majority are on trucks for shipping so they will go today. You should have already received a confirmation with tracking.
Unless you ordered Exotherm in which case it will ship I think tues.
There were so many packs I had to use my vehicle as well. Front to back packed.
Nope no tracking. So is 12079 on the truck??

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Thank you. Had you ever had any prior experience with osthole and, if so, did that cause you any discomfort?
No discomfort on my end.

dcoen21

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I thought they forgot about me they must be extremely backed up with shipping from the sale, they been talking about a pre for over a year everyone probably got some.

rubberring

rubberring

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nope no tracking. So is 12079 on the truck??
Just a heads up... got the tracking email a few minutes ago. If the order numbers are relevant, you should be gtg if mine was shipped (12099).

Ptlhains

Ptlhains

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Just a heads up... got the tracking email a few minutes ago. If the order numbers are relevant, you should be gtg if mine was shipped (12099).
Yep just got tracking for 12079 - Nice.

N2ofusion

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Tracking just showed up for me a few minutes ago. Maybe still working through it.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
0 reports. Dozens of testers over more than a year. Keep in mind its not cnidium. Its 99.9% osthole cyclodextrin complex.
Cnidium might cause issues but this doesnt.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Strange it took a day to update.
100% of packs have shipped except for those with exotherm which ship today.

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
0 reports. Dozens of testers over more than a year. Keep in mind its not cnidium. Its 99.9% osthole cyclodextrin complex.
Cnidium might cause issues but this doesnt.
Perfect, and thank you. I was not looking for, or alleging, a problem - just checking if there might be an issue.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Perfect, and thank you. I was not looking for, or alleging, a problem - just checking if there might be an issue.
No worries brother. Ultimately everyone is different and you may have an issue digesting it but its extremely unlikely.

dcoen21

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
@brundel bottle says 60 caps but only contains 30 which the servings per container description says, just want to put that out there before the one guy and we all know there is one that points it out.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
@brundel bottle says 60 caps but only contains 30 which the servings per container description says, just want to put that out there before the one guy and we all know there is one that points it out.
Thank you for the heads up.

rubberring

rubberring

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yep... 30 caps in the bottle. Although that matches the back label, I don't feel very good about this at all. I'm quite sure it wasn't malicious, but c'mon. When I see "60 caps" on the front of the bottle, that's what I expect to receive.

If one cap is indeed the max dosage, then no harm no foul, I suppose

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yep... 30 caps in the bottle. Although that matches the back label, I don't feel very good about this at all. I'm quite sure it wasn't malicious, but c'mon. When I see "60 caps" on the front of the bottle, that's what I expect to receive.

If one cap is indeed the max dosage, then no harm no foul, I suppose
The product is supposed to be 30 caps not 60. All of us testers received the instructions that it was a 1 cap dose. Mistakes happen and like it has been stated before, Brundel is doing almost all of this himself and accidentally overlooked it, it will get fixed before next run, I’m sure of it.

rubberring

rubberring

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The product is supposed to be 30 caps not 60. All of us testers received the instructions that it was a 1 cap dose. Mistakes happen and like it has been stated before, Brundel is doing almost all of this himself and accidentally overlooked it, it will get fixed before next run, I’m sure of it.
I get it. Like I said, it's not intentional, and if it works at one cap, then great.

And if I'm designated as "the one guy" for stating my reaction, then so be it. But I don't think it's out of line to feel slightly duped upon reception of the product.

All good.

Last edited:
brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yup, there is a typo. Is 30 cap but says 60.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
My order is scheduled to arrive sometime today.

I will do pre BP, and 1 hour post BP.

Update: It arrived about 10 minutes ago (1:10). I just took one cap with about 6 oz of water.
Bp may fluctuate alot or it may not. As long as it doesnt crash your ok.
Should be ok so long as additional vasos are not employed. We ran TONS of tests against 6 other regularly used vasos. With and without stims.
I wont post data because people will be pissed but it was very surprising.

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Bp may fluctuate alot or it may not. As long as it doesnt crash your ok.
Should be ok so long as additional vasos are not employed. We ran TONS of tests against 6 other regularly used vasos. With and without stims.
I wont post data because people will be pissed but it was very surprising.
Thanks - my BP has averaged 144/75 for the past week - so I am making a number of changes. Work stress is the cause, but for now I will treat the symptoms. Fingers crossed.

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
OK - I just got back and did a BP reading.

• Prior to Han Solo systolic was 150. Yah, I know, start picking out a casket.
  • I took Han Solo at about 1:15, then did cardio. Just now, systolic was 139.
  • I have been taking 6 to 8 grams of Citrulline Mlate, and about 4 grams AAKG. Today, so far, I have taken neither.
  • So - so far, some improvement for which I am thankful.

rubberring

rubberring

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
We ran TONS of tests against 6 other regularly used vasos. With and without stims. I wont post data because people will be pissed but it was very surprising.
Are you talking just BP lowering effects? If you have a product that outperforms the other vasos, especially in that regard, why would you care if people are pissed? I would think you'd be providing a huge service in terms of health to the many guys on here who have HBP and are using those vasos with the belief they're helping.

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Are you talking just BP lowering effects? If you have a product that outperforms the other vasos, especially in that regard, why would you care if people are pissed? I would think you'd be providing a huge service in terms of health to the many guys on here who have HBP and are using those vasos with the belief they're helping.
I don't have a dog in this fight, but let me offer this: The moment a supplement manufacturer/distributor starts making causal claims, they invite the Government and big pharma to crawl up their butts. So, I accept the general information, understanding the downside of making "if - then" claims. Too many excellent products have been lost already. Once claims of that nature are made, it opens a can of bureaucratic worms. That is why we can't have anything like we used to. Too many legislators solving a problem that doesn't exist.

I still miss Aspire36.

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Can’t wait to see the positive results from HAN SWOLO!

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks - my BP has averaged 144/75 for the past week - so I am making a number of changes. Work stress is the cause, but for now I will treat the symptoms. Fingers crossed.
Trust me I totally understand.
There is a pretty solid chance it will help if bp is abnormally elevated. Depending on cause of course.
I know it might sound strange but I suggest meditation. It takes a bit to become good at it but the positive effects start day one.
Mood, sleep, anxiety, stress all improve.
I go once a day wit my pup and meditate by a stream. My life has improved vastly from this.
And you don't need a stream. Any quiet place works. They even have apps that help guide you.
Screenshot_20200627-124550_Gallery.jpeg

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
OK - I just got back and did a BP reading.

• Prior to Han Solo systolic was 150. Yah, I know, start picking out a casket.
  • I took Han Solo at about 1:15, then did cardio. Just now, systolic was 139.
  • I have been taking 6 to 8 grams of Citrulline Mlate, and about 4 grams AAKG. Today, so far, I have taken neither.
  • So - so far, some improvement for which I am thankful.
Really glad to hear that brother. Can keep an eye on when it rises again and if needed take twice per day.
Of xourse this is not medical advice
I am not a Dr
The prosuxt is not intended to treat cure or prevent any disease.

Disclaimer ;)

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I don't have a dog in this fight, but let me offer this: The moment a supplement manufacturer/distributor starts making causal claims, they invite the Government and big pharma to crawl up their butts. So, I accept the general information, understanding the downside of making "if - then" claims. Too many excellent products have been lost already. Once claims of that nature are made, it opens a can of bureaucratic worms. That is why we can't have anything like we used to. Too many legislators solving a problem that doesn't exist.

I still miss Aspire36.
There are also guys who do nothing but file frivolous and sometimes non frivolous lawsuits against competitors.
Look at what happened with vaso6.
Sometimes its best to tread lightly and in this industry we don't want to make really any claims. Of course this is hard.

I feel like once you try you'll know it works.

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Really glad to hear that brother. Can keep an eye on when it rises again and if needed take twice per day.
Of xourse this is not medical advice
I am not a Dr
The prosuxt is not intended to treat cure or prevent any disease.

Disclaimer ;)
Thank you.

I started off this AM with 2.0 grams of potassium bicarbonate, yielding about 800 mg of potassium. Waited about 30 minutes and remeasured BP - systolic dropped by 10 pts from pre PB reading.

I will take Han Solo at about 11:30, after I do some work over at my recently deceased Mom's house.

I will update later. Again, thanks.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Would everyone mind funnelling feedback to this thread? :)

Han Swolo Feedback Thread

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Would everyone mind funnelling feedback to this thread? :)

Han Swolo Feedback Thread
Of course. I am really terrible about running threads off their rails ....