H Drol Cycle?

lilseth0014

Awards
I am a total noob when it comes to supplements. And i have been researching about this H-Drol product. I am 5"10" and weight about 130#. So far i have been using Animal Pak and also Jacked 3d for my pre workout stimulant. And also almost done a whole bottle of Nitrix and CE2. The Nitrix didn't seem to do anything for me at all. haven't seen any gains in the past 2 full weeks on it. But i have been looking into taking H-Drol. And i have seen a lot of terms that im not familiar with like. Terms that im assume are short for the off cycle of it like recover cycles. I am curious what other supplements am i suppose to take while im off of h-Drol?

joeflex73

joeflex73

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I am a total noob when it comes to supplements. And i have been researching about this H-Drol product. I am 5"10" and weight about 130#. So far i have been using Animal Pak and also Jacked 3d for my pre workout stimulant. And also almost done a whole bottle of Nitrix and CE2. The Nitrix didn't seem to do anything for me at all. haven't seen any gains in the past 2 full weeks on it. But i have been looking into taking H-Drol. And i have seen a lot of terms that im not familiar with like. Terms that im assume are short for the off cycle of it like recover cycles. I am curious what other supplements am i suppose to take while im off of h-Drol?
Hdrol is a prohormone, and definitely not for a supplement newbie. How old are you? It's really not a product meant for anyone under 21. It also requires full support and a post cycle therapy for recovery. It is a completely different animal than Nitrix. I'd look into a test booster cycle before doing a cycle of a prohormone like Hdrol. That is of course, assuming you are at least 18.

lilseth0014

Awards
I was thinking about taking cycle assist after the 8 week cycle but what do you mean by a full support cycle? What products should i look into for that? I am 20 years of age. And i have a very very fast metabolism which causes me to not gain weight fast. I try and eat a lot of carbs and have a high calorie diet. Also taking protein shakes after every workout. Just trying to gain a bit more mass and muscle.

nightside1234

Awards
you are obviously under 21, So I advice you to change your mind about PH's, Just eat correctly and work hard there is no easy way for the girls to like you

bigsexy74

bigsexy74

Awards
  • Established
PLEASE!!!! research more....your body hasn't even reached it's potential....research DIET and TRAINING first before you touch any ph/ds. i mean this in the nicest way, if you don't even know the "terms" being thrown around with h drol, you shouldn't be thinking about taking h drol. what's your diet like? what's your training like? start there and i guarantee people will help you with that, just don't expect people to do the work for you.