New cycle at 27 yo : HGH + Testosterone Enanthate + Nandrolone Phenylpropionate

Butcher44

Awards
Hello everyone, I'm new to this forum. I resumed weightlifting since October 2023. I started this passion when I was 13, but had to stop due to a shoulder injury, personal reasons, and then because of my studies after I turned 20. Today, I can tell you that I've already done two short cycles back then with Sustanon 250 for a period of 6 weeks each. I know it was little, and I wasn't very well informed at the time. Now, let's get to the point. I want to do another cycle, so I would like to have some advice before starting. First of all, since I resumed weightlifting in October, I gained 14 kg. Last month, I bought HGH, Testosterone Enanthate 250, and Nandrolone Phenylpropionate 100. The person who sold it to me is a pro athlete, but he didn't convince me much about the dosages, which is why I want to have your advice.

He told me to take per week :
- 3 IU of HGH per day (6 times a week)
- 1 ml of Testosterone Enanthate
- 1 ml of Nandrolone

I have supplies for a 3-month cycle in total, and he said I wouldn't need PCT.
Firstly, I feel that 3 IU is not enough per day, and I think I should take 4 IU instead. Then I wonder if it's better to start the HGH from the 4th week onwards. And to do a PCT (according to him, there is a lot of loss on the final result, but I prefer to be safe and have fewer results than to have health problems). After all, I can understand him, he is a professional. Thank you in advance for your help

Stacks1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
You really need to list the actual dose. I don't know what 1ml of your stuff is. I also don't understand what you're talking about in regards to PCT. He is recommending that you don't PCT? What exactly is the logic behind that?

Butcher44

Awards
You really need to list the actual dose. I don't know what 1ml of your stuff is. I also don't understand what you're talking about in regards to PCT. He is recommending that you don't PCT? What exactly is the logic behind that?

1 injection of 1 ml of testosterone enanthate 250mg and 1 injection of 1 ml of nandrolone phenylpropionate 100mg per week, and 3 IU of HGH per day (6 times per week). He told me that the PCT will make me lose muscle, so he advised against doing it

Stacks1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
1 injection of 1 ml of testosterone enanthate 250mg and 1 injection of 1 ml of nandrolone phenylpropionate 100mg per week, and 3 IU of HGH per day (6 times per week). He told me that the PCT will make me lose muscle, so he advised against doing it
Personally, I would probably opt for a test only cycle. This cycle is a little light though. There is nothing wrong with starting at 250mgs of test but 100mgs of NPP is low. If I were to run it, I would probably run it at 200mgs.

As far as PCT, is he implying that you should just cruise on test instead of PCTing? That's a decision you have to make. If you're going to PCT, I would advise trying to avoid 19nors, however if you're going to skip PCT and go straight to TRT, then that can change your calculation.

Butcher44

Awards
Personally, I would probably opt for a test only cycle. This cycle is a little light though. There is nothing wrong with starting at 250mgs of test but 100mgs of NPP is low. If I were to run it, I would probably run it at 200mgs.

As far as PCT, is he implying that you should just cruise on test instead of PCTing? That's a decision you have to make. If you're going to PCT, I would advise trying to avoid 19nors, however if you're going to skip PCT and go straight to TRT, then that can change your calculation.
I plan to stick with HGH preferably, and since I absolutely want to try it with testosterone added, my question would be more about whether 3 IU of HGH is sufficient for a 3-month cycle with testosterone enanthate 250 mg and nandrolone phenylpropionate 100mg. Otherwise, he told me to do an analysis after my cycle to see if I need PCT... However, he didn't mention anything about TRT. Am I obligated to do it after my cycle, and if so, how does it work? He just told me to do this cycle and nothing afterwards...

Beavis Bungocchi

Beavis Bungocchi

Awards
I plan to stick with HGH preferably, and since I absolutely want to try it with testosterone added, my question would be more about whether 3 IU of HGH is sufficient for a 3-month cycle with testosterone enanthate 250 mg and nandrolone phenylpropionate 100mg. Otherwise, he told me to do an analysis after my cycle to see if I need PCT... However, he didn't mention anything about TRT. Am I obligated to do it after my cycle, and if so, how does it work? He just told me to do this cycle and nothing afterwards...
Use the WWW; these are such basic things you can figure out by yourself.

It sounds like either you misheard him, or he is a professional dingleberry.

Stacks1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
It's not really the dose. 3 IU of HGH is fine starting dose. However, most people I know run it much longer than 3 months. As far as PCT, I think you misunderstood him. The purpose of PCT is to help retain some of the progress you made on cycle, not lose it. He must be recommending that you skip PCT and begin a TRT type of protocol.

Butcher44

Awards
It's not really the dose. 3 IU of HGH is fine starting dose. However, most people I know run it much longer than 3 months. As far as PCT, I think you misunderstood him. The purpose of PCT is to help retain some of the progress you made on cycle, not lose it. He must be recommending that you skip PCT and begin a TRT type of protocol.

So let's say I've finished the cycle he recommends, which is testosterone enanthate 250mg AND nandrolone phenylpropionate 100mg per week, and 3 IU of HGH per day. What should I check for in my blood test to determine whether or not I need a PCT, and when should I schedule the test? Also, for TRT, which testosterone should I take and for how long?

Stacks1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
So let's say I've finished the cycle he recommends, which is testosterone enanthate 250mg AND nandrolone phenylpropionate 100mg per week, and 3 IU of HGH per day. What should I check for in my blood test to determine whether or not I need a PCT, and when should I schedule the test? Also, for TRT, which testosterone should I take and for how long?
You don't need blood work to tell you if you're going to need to PCT or not. You're running test, so your natural testosterone production will be suppressed. The PCT is just supposed to help with the recovery. If anything, I would get blood work done pre-cycle, so you know all your baseline numbers, which will help you know if you recovered from your cycle.

The point of TRT is really to stay on permanently. You have to decide which path you want to take.

Butcher44

Awards
You don't need blood work to tell you if you're going to need to PCT or not. You're running test, so your natural testosterone production will be suppressed. The PCT is just supposed to help with the recovery. If anything, I would get blood work done pre-cycle, so you know all your baseline numbers, which will help you know if you recovered from your cycle.

The point of TRT is really to stay on permanently. You have to decide which path you want to take.
What should I check in my analysis before starting a cycle apart from testosterone? And then, how long after the last injection?

beefyfan

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Test and deca together? Never heard of such an innovative protocol.

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
250…at 27, you’re most likely just replacing your own test (only way to know is blood work..) This “pro athlete” doesn’t seem very knowledgeable or trustworthy at all.

Honestly, should just keep grinding it out clean,…tightening up nutrition etc. while continuing the research

Butcher44

Awards
phenyl prop has a half life of or around 1 day. Its meant to be injected every other day. injecting it once per week is not going to be optimal
Guys, sorry, indeed, I misunderstood, and thankfully I contacted him today. He told me to do 2 injections PER WEEK AND NOT JUST ONE, so I'll be taking testosterone enanthate 500 mg and nandrolone phenylpropionate 200mg PER WEEK

And according to what I want, I will either undergo TRT or PCT, but he told me to wait until the end of the cycle

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Guys, sorry, indeed, I misunderstood, and thankfully I contacted him today. He told me to do 2 injections PER WEEK AND NOT JUST ONE, so I'll be taking testosterone enanthate 500 mg and nandrolone phenylpropionate 200mg PER WEEK

And according to what I want, I will either undergo TRT or PCT, but he told me to wait until the end of the cycle
i guess its better than once per week.

Stacks1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar

500mgs itself is a great cycle. But honestly, I wouldn't even start that high if I were you. I'd start at 350mgs and see how you handle that and work your way up. I don't know where 350mgs will bring you, and I'd definitely be concerned about how you aromatize, especially if you plan on starting at 500mgs. But that's me and I'm very conservative when it comes to anabolics.

Get a full panel of everything - hormones, lipids, blood count, urine test, etc. It's very important to know all your numbers prior to starting a cycle.

Butcher44

Awards
500mgs itself is a great cycle. But honestly, I wouldn't even start that high if I were you. I'd start at 350mgs and see how you handle that and work your way up. I don't know where 350mgs will bring you, and I'd definitely be concerned about how you aromatize, especially if you plan on starting at 500mgs. But that's me and I'm very conservative when it comes to anabolics.

Get a full panel of everything - hormones, lipids, blood count, urine test, etc. It's very important to know all your numbers prior to starting a cycle.
Before the cycle:

1. Total testosterone
  2. Free testosterone
  3. LH (luteinizing hormone)
  4. FSH (follicle-stimulating hormone)
  5. Optionally, estradiol (estrogen) and prolactin to assess the risk of side effects related to testosterone conversion to estrogen or elevated prolactin.
After the cycle:
  1. Total testosterone
  2. Free testosterone
  5. Optionally, estradiol (estrogen) and prolactin to monitor post-cycle effects on hormone levels and detect any prolonged suppression of the endocrine system.

Stacks1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Before the cycle:

1. Total testosterone
  2. Free testosterone
  5. Optionally, estradiol (estrogen) and prolactin to assess the risk of side effects related to testosterone conversion to estrogen or elevated prolactin.
After the cycle:
  1. Total testosterone
  2. Free testosterone
  5. Optionally, estradiol (estrogen) and prolactin to monitor post-cycle effects on hormone levels and detect any prolonged suppression of the endocrine system.
That's good for hormones but you still want to get some numbers regarding lipids and organ health. If you've had a physical done recently then you might have that information already.

Butcher44

Awards
1-3 weeks: Testosterone enanthate 500 mg and nandrolone phenylpropionate 200 mg.
3-13 weeks: HGH 3 IU per day and testosterone enanthate 500 mg and nandrolone phenylpropionate 200 mg

It's not bad like this ?

bigdadybry

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
As for what to look for in terms of lab values before/after cycle and PCT, I logged my pertinent data in this thread:

I only included the most pertinent data in the post.

I will post an update soon with mid-cycle numbers using Test C/NPP/Mast. I am going to play a little with the ratios, but they are currently at 1:1:1 for starters.