Guilty Plea in Sale of Products With Steroids

slacker86

Awards
  • Established
Hmmm, but this is WHAT THEY DO? I am not sure I follow you on this particular piece?

They do exactly what you mention they should be doing. they bottle a product, put a generic name on the front and the nomenclature on the back...I am not seeing the point in this? From that point on, any jack ass of any trade that has access to a internet connection can just google the nomen and get some info if not all.

They DID google it to find where to buy it and they can tell me that of all those first 10-15 links on google that none showed a bb.com, tnation, elitefitness, am.com, mind&muscle, etc, etc, etc, link ANYWHERE ON THE PAGE? Hogwash! Off all those 10-15 links, the words steroid, post cycle therapy, gyno, liver damage, no d1ck, no sex ..., acne, nolvadex, "torm", "cycle" were never highlighted in black bold print on any sublink? If you go to tf and I kNow if you buy the product the writing is below the bottles with feedback on what people did while taking it (most if not all products have this) ...hold up..let me check...brb

The point is that they do not do that and hardly anyone knows the exact chemical names for things such as tren or testosterone or heroine or whatever. And you think they typed it into google? i doubt it im sure all these guys just went straight to BB.com or whatever site they use for supplements or their local supplements shop, and because jimmy bob said it was good they are going to use it. People DO NOT do the research u are assuming everyone does, well informed and educated people do. You are not really trying to say everyone around is educated and well informed are you? I mean how many threads in this site alone are "OTC PCT" or "im peeing blood" or "PCT assist enough for Mdrol/SD". On the sites where people actually do research there is an overwhleming amount of people who made mistakes.

If for some reason you think everytime someone buys a supplement that they go research it immediately i can tell you right now you are wrong. I have seen tons of kids go buy **** they dont know anything about and cause so and so said something about it they are going to take it.

Thinker

Awards
Dilusional.

These companies have sold illegal drugs under the guise of dietary supplements. Illegal drugs are illegal to sell. They sold illegal drugs.

Quit blaming the government and making martyrs of these companies. They knew that they were doing. They knew very well.
Yeah the same government that invaded another country on 'intelligence' that it knew was fake. That it convinced other countries to assist the invasion on the 'evidence' it manufactured. The same government that declares a war on drugs but turns a blind eye to CIA funding black ops with cocaine. Or illegal wiretaps on its own citizens... the list goes on and on. As far as badly behaved organisation go that behave in illegal ways you can't beat the US government. Its sickening when the US government plays hypocrite by saying 'you broke the law' you deserve to be punished. And for what? Producing a substance that people choose to consume? A substance that the public were never asked if they wanted it banned? Thats a lot more choice than the soldiers and civilians that died in an unjustified manufactured war got.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey Thinker,
Just being curious; what country do you live in?

...or are you from?

Thinker

Awards
People DO NOT do the research u are assuming everyone does, well informed and educated people do. You are not really trying to say everyone around is educated and well informed are you?
People also don't secure their guns at home properly, people also fail to use gloves when spraying pesticides and herbacides, people fail to maintain their cars brakes and tyres, people fail to use prescription drugs properly, people fail to maintain their dental hygiene (boosting heart attack risk), people fail to avoid trans fats, people fail to think about election candidiates in depth, people fail to practise safe sex. Some people are just f*cking morons. Things like safe sex are taught in schools and yet people of all ages still f*ck it up, should we ban sex because some looser didn't know about STD's and caught AIDS? Some people no matter what you do will hurt themselves or someone else. The rest of us SHOULD NOT be punished because of a minority of stupid people who don't care enough about themselves to think and read. I'm (and everyone else) more likely to die from the 16 year old punk in a badly maintained vehicle than the 16 year old punk taking an anabolic.

Thinker

Awards
Hey Thinker,
Just being curious; what country do you live in?

...or are you from?
Australia. But just to clarify I'm not anti USA. I stick it to the Australian government twice as much. I'm not even anti-war, I love the military industrial complex. I am just pro civil liberties, pro freedom of choice, anti hypocrisy and anti stupidity.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No need for clarification. We're all entitled to our own beliefs and morals.

I was just curious b/c I couldn't help but notice how you were spelling things, lol.

Thinker

Awards
No need for clarification. We're all entitled to our own beliefs and morals.

I was just curious b/c I couldn't help but notice how you were spelling things, lol.
Correctly. :laugh:

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
The point is that they do not do that and hardly anyone knows the exact chemical names for things such as tren or testosterone or heroine or whatever. And you think they typed it into google? i doubt it im sure all these guys just went straight to BB.com or whatever site they use for supplements or their local supplements shop, and because jimmy bob said it was good they are going to use it. People DO NOT do the research u are assuming everyone does, well informed and educated people do. You are not really trying to say everyone around is educated and well informed are you? I mean how many threads in this site alone are "OTC PCT" or "im peeing blood" or "PCT assist enough for Mdrol/SD". On the sites where people actually do research there is an overwhleming amount of people who made mistakes.

If for some reason you think everytime someone buys a supplement that they go research it immediately i can tell you right now you are wrong. I have seen tons of kids go buy **** they dont know anything about and cause so and so said something about it they are going to take it.
Dude it is at the bottom of the pages. I am tired of people thinking sam and joe is just dumb. There are a percentage but a larger portion that says "oh it won't happen to me". Its the same with any drug. One time won't hurt, just like cocaine and crack. Or sleeping with some radom skirt without condoms, one time won't hurt.

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
You think 95 perc are just grabbing it and going? Bullsyhat. I am tired of calling pepole dumb on these matters. Let's call it what it is...greed. One person sees that 10mg makes me this strong, well 50 a day should increase it 5 times. That is what happens. As far as being concerned about side effects, it goes back to what I said. People think they are supermen, one time won't hurt. ill just triple dose this one time, despite the fact that I KNOW FOR A FACT the label says 4 weeks ill run for 8 because this one time won't hurt.

There are countless people, COUNTLESS, that know every risk of what they take but they have the "super human" mentality and that "one time just can't hurt" thought pattern...then when faced with death or permanent damage, their lawyer tells them to play dumb..."oh I didn't know if my eyes turned yellow that it wasn't normal" Fk outta here with that garbage.
People push the envelope because they think it'll be ok to go just a bit harder than joe, sam, sue and gain an advantage due to simple greed. You don't have to be a rocket scientist to good a damn word, 8 yr olds do it.

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
I have two kids right now (19) that are dying to try spawn. I told them specifically what it was and told them to google it.
Every side effect which they wrote down, to them, wasn't that bad and they could handle it.

See, the positives of gaining blinded them from being fearful of the hazards.

One even told me he had nothing to live for so he really didn't care. I talked to them about pct and they said that they knew but it cost to much and was more for older people. They could run minimal pct and be ok....

The most dangerous person alive is one with no fear and nothing to live for.

So, these tyoe of guys are dumb asses. Those others are misguided. These are the guys that will misguide the uneducated. They know what they ar taking and why but select not to protect themselves.

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
That's what these scumbag lawyers want you all to think. My client, a christian, who always delivered papers to old people and walked dogs for free, and helped the homless for free,never knew what they were taking.

If we keep chaulking this up to "innocent dumb kids" these lawyers are going to win wver single time...albeit, there are some companies which should not be operating for a fact.

slacker86

Awards
  • Established
You think 95 perc are just grabbing it and going? Bullsyhat. I am tired of calling pepole dumb on these matters. Let's call it what it is...greed. One person sees that 10mg makes me this strong, well 50 a day should increase it 5 times. That is what happens. As far as being concerned about side effects, it goes back to what I said. People think they are supermen, one time won't hurt. ill just triple dose this one time, despite the fact that I KNOW FOR A FACT the label says 4 weeks ill run for 8 because this one time won't hurt.

There are countless people, COUNTLESS, that know every risk of what they take but they have the "super human" mentality and that "one time just can't hurt" thought pattern...then when faced with death or permanent damage, their lawyer tells them to play dumb..."oh I didn't know if my eyes turned yellow that it wasn't normal" Fk outta here with that garbage.
People push the envelope because they think it'll be ok to go just a bit harder than joe, sam, sue and gain an advantage due to simple greed. You don't have to be a rocket scientist to good a damn word, 8 yr olds do it.
Show me on artcle or peice of information stating that they where taking over the recomended doseage. Im not disagreeing with you, however you cant argue semantics with no proof that the individual situation that you suggested occured.

On another note if you wanna be technical about it. How many threads in here do you see that a PH runs but no one does a blood test prior? A LOT Id argue the majority of PH's ran are not done with corrrect blood work if any at all. Who is to say these guys didnt have an underlying conditon before hand? And how the **** was teh bottle going to tell them to get pre-cycle blood work done?

slacker86

Awards
  • Established
People also don't secure their guns at home properly, people also fail to use gloves when spraying pesticides and herbacides, people fail to maintain their cars brakes and tyres, people fail to use prescription drugs properly, people fail to maintain their dental hygiene (boosting heart attack risk), people fail to avoid trans fats, people fail to think about election candidiates in depth, people fail to practise safe sex. Some people are just f*cking morons. Things like safe sex are taught in schools and yet people of all ages still f*ck it up, should we ban sex because some looser didn't know about STD's and caught AIDS? Some people no matter what you do will hurt themselves or someone else. The rest of us SHOULD NOT be punished because of a minority of stupid people who don't care enough about themselves to think and read. I'm (and everyone else) more likely to die from the 16 year old punk in a badly maintained vehicle than the 16 year old punk taking an anabolic.

I am all for the legalization of steroids dont get me wrong. But if they are gong to be legal people are going to be able to get much more info about running them safely and effectively. As it stands right now the only info on steroids willingly given to the public is about how terrible they are, or some douche bag at a gym/supplement shop who tells everyone to try it. And where in gods name do you think well educated and informed people on the topic of anabolic steroids are even close to the majority of this country?

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
Show me on artcle or peice of information stating that they where taking over the recomended doseage. Im not disagreeing with you, however you cant argue semantics with no proof that the individual situation that you suggested occured.

On another note if you wanna be technical about it. How many threads in here do you see that a PH runs but no one does a blood test prior? A LOT Id argue the majority of PH's ran are not done with corrrect blood work if any at all. Who is to say these guys didnt have an underlying conditon before hand? And how the **** was teh bottle going to tell them to get pre-cycle blood work done?
So you say I cannot bare the burden of proof with no proof then you turn around and try to bare the burden of proof with no proof?

How was the bottle to tell them about precycle blood work? I said the pages at the BOTTOM OF THE SITE tell you about it where the feedback is or how about just keying into the computer just from basic curiosity. You are going to tell me that 100% of people that have mishaps with drugs have NEVER EVER in history looked one second on the net about what it was before taking it?

Tongue tied.

Dude, I already said all of which you are typing out so vividly. I am looking at it from many sides. I could give a damn about those two d@ck wads,,,

here, let me put it plainly...

FYCK those two or 300 guys, I am saying that this is what people do because I SEE THEM WITH MY OWN fycking eyes. What do you not understand about the post I posted concerning the 19 yr olds?

Like I said in that part you quoted, there are countless, COUNTLESS numbers of people, not KIDS only, but adults as well that take crap over the recommended dose because they think that a little more will not hurt. WTF are you talking about? Proof? Why do i need proof? have you ever seen someone get drunk then say "oh, i can make it home, i will not have an accident, it's only 20 miles" or something similar?

The grave yard is FULL of people who THOUGHT they could get by just one more time or this time. And people who KNEW FULL WELL what the hell they were doing. It's full of people who had no idea what they were doing also, but not 100% as you wish to state.

The point I was making is that people push the envelope because they THINK that they can get by because they think that it will not happen to them...<<<<this was my whole point.

I couldnt give a 65 yr old lady's cYnt if those other two guys in the other subject thread SPECIFICALLY did or did not take over the amount, under the amount, or stuck fina pellets up their brown holes...fYck outta here.

And just to satisfy your wetness (since you seem to be so hot for me right now)...i did say that you are correct with a certain percentage that some kids/adults are just dumb to the facts but not 100% as you seem to paint.

Thinker

Awards
And where in gods name do you think well educated and informed people on the topic of anabolic steroids are even close to the majority of this country?
I think the comment I made regarding majority / minority was "The rest of us SHOULD NOT be punished because of a minority of stupid people who don't care enough about themselves to think and read." This was a general remark about all the rights being taken away because of foolish people that won't educate themselves or do what any reasonable person would consider a necessary action. Anabolics is just one instance of this. Another would be all the hospital beds and costs (especially in countries with government health care plans) taken up by obesity related disease, or by smokers.