Group Accountability / Challenge thread

sammpedd88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Here are my progress pics from Sunday morning.

5/14/23 206.2lbs - This was after 2 full days of eating. Holding a little water for sure. I do feel like I look a little leaner this time at 206 than the last time I took pics but hard to tell.

View attachment 232208View attachment 232209
View attachment 232210View attachment 232212View attachment 232211View attachment 232213

Mother's Day was a hard day... I ended up drinking a little too much and eating too much. Unfortunately we got news Sunday morning that my Baby Sister in Law OD'd and the hospital suspects she is brain dead. So most of the day was spent just trying to make sure all of the Mother's still had a good Mother's Day, and her kids were distracted from the horror for a little bit. I even talked the MIL to still coming out just to get their mind off of the situation for a little bit. I ended up drinking a little more than originally intended trying to keep spirits high and the tragedy at bay for just one day. After a few drinks I started eating too much and things snowballed a little bit. Happily we were able to keep the celebration as light tight and bright as it could possibly be. However I pushed progress back a little as a result.

5/15/23 - Morning Weight 209.4 lbs. - Damn! I held on too everything! I fasted all day to get back on track.

5/16/23 - Morning Weight 205.2lbs - Dropped 4.2 lbs back off yesterday. I am eating and training today so hopefully we will see another drop tomorrow.
Sorry about the tragic news. My heart goes out to you and your family. Thoughts and prayers to you all brother and I hope you guys get custody of the girls. You should be commended for that!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Sorry about the tragic news. My heart goes out to you and your family. Thoughts and prayers to you all brother and I hope you guys get custody of the girls. You should be commended for that!
Right now we don't even know if the father intends to keep them or not so things are kind of up in the air for a bit. The kids seem to think he may put them out or not want to have to deal with them, so just kind of in a holding pattern to see if we are needed for right now. I like to think the best of people, and hope he does the right things by his kids, but if not we will be here.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Right now we don't even know if the father intends to keep them or not so things are kind of up in the air for a bit. The kids seem to think he may put them out or not want to have to deal with them, so just kind of in a holding pattern to see if we are needed for right now. I like to think the best of people, and hope he does the right things by his kids, but if not we will be here.
Let's just hope he loves them like a Dad should, I could not imagine giving up my kids.

sammpedd88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Let’s hope he does but thank God they have you on stand-by!

akboom87

akboom87

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Small update, this week I’ve been out with cold/congestion whatever it is. Kept nutrition in check and have just been focusing on quality rest and recovery. Saturday morning I checked in at 245 on the dot, planned early in the week to knock out a 36hr fast starting Friday night after dinner. So far I’m in 39 hrs and will be cooking breakfast here soon. Weight this morning.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Congrats on the big drop!

I didn't end up making much progress last week. At least not in actual weight loss but I had some very productive training for sure. Today is the first real fast since early last week, or maybe even the weekend prior. Last week was kind of a blur. I woke up at 208.2lbs this morning, but I have definitely lost a lb or two this morning already. LOL. The big challenges of last week are over and I am back in the saddle today.

I already have a lot of my meals prepped for the week, which takes a bit of the load off of me for this week. All I have to do is go portion it out tonight and pop them into the freezer so they are ready to go when I need them.

akboom87

akboom87

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Congrats on the big drop!

I didn't end up making much progress last week. At least not in actual weight loss but I had some very productive training for sure. Today is the first real fast since early last week, or maybe even the weekend prior. Last week was kind of a blur. I woke up at 208.2lbs this morning, but I have definitely lost a lb or two this morning already. LOL. The big challenges of last week are over and I am back in the saddle today.

I already have a lot of my meals prepped for the week, which takes a bit of the load off of me for this week. All I have to do is go portion it out tonight and pop them into the freezer so they are ready to go when I need them.
Heck yeah back in the saddle!!! Man this week the wife did this meal prep, bed of rice, ground Turkey/broccoli/shredded carrots/onions in a mixed up in a low fat teriyaki sauce. Freaking delicious.

But also I was getting tired of chicken each week so needed a change.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Quick Update - Weight dropped back down to 203.4 this morning. Looking much tighter today.

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Heck yeah back in the saddle!!! Man this week the wife did this meal prep, bed of rice, ground Turkey/broccoli/shredded carrots/onions in a mixed up in a low fat teriyaki sauce. Freaking delicious. View attachment 232372
But also I was getting tired of chicken each week so needed a change.
This looks delicious! Healthy, colorful and protein packed.

Dustin07

Dustin07

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
As you guys know I moved from ADF to a more dynamic format because the weight loss was dropping crazy fast. Examples:

Last Friday I had a round of golf followed by a social event so I did a 20hr fast for the golf game and enjoyed dinner at the social event.

The last couple weeks I've meal prepped for only three days, planning 20-24hr fasts the other two.

Technically down 10lbs so far, largely eating freely on the days I do eat. Lifting is going well, I have PRd bench and squats this month so far.

Starting weight 200lbs
Today's weight 190.4

Probably a bit dehydrated
When I get back to a hydrated 189 I'm going to bring anabolic XT back into the mix

Right now I've cut back on everything except phosphatidic XT and epiandroLean because this is the only combo not giving me nipple itching.

AXT, dermacrine, ultra hard and even alcohol all seem to be spiking my estrogen so I'm also not drinking alcohol this week.

Really torn on cutting epiandro for a while too because the shedding accelerated today a bit
Screenshot_2023-05-23-17-48-41-86_d6adedf4d711c7601603723b834e942e.jpg

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Good stuff @Dustin07!

5/24/23 - Morning Weight 203.4 again but after a full day of eating. Estimated cals somewhere in the 2500-3000 range yesterday.

Did my first RP Hypertrophy App workout last night and it went pretty well. Still ltrying to learn where my 3RIR is on lifts now that I am pushing the stretch under load which seems to make it a little harder to tell how close I am to failure with how differently it stresses the muscle.

Dustin07

Dustin07

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Still ltrying to learn where my 3RIR is on lifts now
That's a tough one to visualize. More than once on rep 6 I thought I had 10 in me and only had 9. or I hit rep 7 and think I'm done for but still get rep 10 lol.

unless it's bicep curls, cause I got about 20 cheater RIR no matter what 😅

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
That's a tough one to visualize. More than once on rep 6 I thought I had 10 in me and only had 9. or I hit rep 7 and think I'm done for but still get rep 10 lol.

unless it's bicep curls, cause I got about 20 cheater RIR no matter what 😅
@Dustin07 Yeah, it is really hard to tell, especially after changing how you are performing the lifts. So much different feel than just grinding for reps.

LMAO! No cheating! Team Full ROM Baby! Having to flex the triceps to veryfiy you have gone through the complete ROM changes the game on curls for me big time! I do feel like my right biceps which has some issues is feeling a little better since doing this. I think it is regaining some of its elasticity. Probably breaking up a little scar tissue, but definitely increasing the flexibility of tendon a little. With a normal full ROM I could have done 85x15 no problem on EZ bar Curls, but 60 whooped my ass and had me lower in reps than originally intended.

Dustin07

Dustin07

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
With a normal full ROM I could have done 85x15 no problem on EZ bar Curls, but 60 whooped my ass and had me lower in reps than originally intended.
LOL today when we finished our session I told my buddy one last set to failure on ez bar. What weight do you want? he grabs the 60. I said to be honest bro, I'm going to puke before I hit legit failure 😅😅

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
LOL today when we finished our session I told my buddy one last set to failure on ez bar. What weight do you want? he grabs the 60. I said to be honest bro, I'm going to puke before I hit legit failure 😅😅
Out of curiosity, you should try curls with your elbows out a little in front of you and keep them there, lower and flex your triceps for 1 second then so you are slightly hyperextended under the load, Then without any body english at all curl up bringing your arms a little more forward under control and flex with the bar around eye level and then see if it makes the 60 harder on you. If so you can definitely use something like this for more biceps stimulation with a lot less load. Those are basically your beach muscle lifts anyway. So would be a good way to test it out if you wanted too. Plus bigger biceps will help you with your pulls and back work.

akboom87

akboom87

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
My 2 week check in today. Sitting at 242.4 pounds this morning almost 4 pounds lighter than last check in. Progress is coming along and still working on my goal!!

Dustin07

Dustin07

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Out of curiosity, you should try curls with your elbows out a little in front of you and keep them there, lower and flex your triceps for 1 second then so you are slightly hyperextended under the load, Then without any body english at all curl up bringing your arms a little more forward under control and flex with the bar around eye level and then see if it makes the 60 harder on you. If so you can definitely use something like this for more biceps stimulation with a lot less load. Those are basically your beach muscle lifts anyway. So would be a good way to test it out if you wanted too. Plus bigger biceps will help you with your pulls and back work.
OH yeah that would be a GREAT smoke show. sorta like seated incline db curls and 21s! (I love/hate 21s lol)

My 2 week check in today. Sitting at 242.4 pounds this morning almost 4 pounds lighter than last check in. Progress is coming along and still working on my goal!!
View attachment 232444View attachment 232445
the snowball of momentum is building dude, I told you 240 would come quick!!

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I think I first saw from Charles Poliquin about flexing the triceps at the bottom of a curl. Definitely something to that. I prefer that with something like incline curls with the arms behind you where you can really get a stretch. Get the arms all the way back and fire the triceps real quick, you get an excellent stretch. With things like concentration curls, I don’t do that because I focus on the peak contraction, there’s not really any stretch, so I keep the biceps flexed through the entire movement. Don’t want to let them rest at the bottom!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I think I first saw from Charles Poliquin about flexing the triceps at the bottom of a curl. Definitely something to that. I prefer that with something like incline curls with the arms behind you where you can really get a stretch. Get the arms all the way back and fire the triceps real quick, you get an excellent stretch. With things like concentration curls, I don’t do that because I focus on the peak contraction, there’s not really any stretch, so I keep the biceps flexed through the entire movement. Don’t want to let them rest at the bottom!
Yeah certain positions are great for that. I like to do the curls you mentioned with the Freemotion Cable machine, and facing away from it walking forward into a stretched position flex the triceps to get a tiny it of hyper extension pause in the stretch for a second then curl the weight up with controlled explosiveness but no momentum flexing at the top. I remember the first program I did where stretching under load was a big part of the program. I think it was called Spyder training or something way back from the original Muscle Media 2000 magazine before it became just an EAS catalog of sorts. Back when it had some cutting edge stuff. Then my next big venture into this was with DC training, and then Fortitude training. I have been away from BB style training so long I forgot how effective it is. There are some newer studies Dr. Mike was referencing in the RP Principles of Hypertrophy book that seem to point to stretch under load as a major contributor to hypertrophy.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
5/25/23 - Morning weight 204.2 up .8lbs from yesterday. About what I would expect from 2 days at or a little above maintenance.

Doing another 36+ hour fast today so expect to see another drop tomorrow, and or Saturday Morning.

akboom87

akboom87

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
5/25/23 - Morning weight 204.2 up .8lbs from yesterday. About what I would expect from 2 days at or a little above maintenance.

Doing another 36+ hour fast today so expect to see another drop tomorrow, and or Saturday Morning.
I’m going to have to catch up on a good 36hr fast also. I have had family come visit this weekend. Was not planned but it has been great and a awesome weekend!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I’m going to have to catch up on a good 36hr fast also. I have had family come visit this weekend. Was not planned but it has been great and a awesome weekend!
I am fasting today so I can eat tomorrow. Invited some family over to celebrate Memorial Day. Just gonna do burgers, brats, chili dogs and probably make another batch of bean dip. Will Sousvide the chicken this time instead of canned because it just tastes better. The chicken is already dried out in the cans so not as enjoyable.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I am fasting today so I can eat tomorrow. Invited some family over to celebrate Memorial Day. Just gonna do burgers, brats, chili dogs and probably make another batch of bean dip. Will Sousvide the chicken this time instead of canned because it just tastes better. The chicken is already dried out in the cans so not as enjoyable.
Chili dogs & bean dip: I know where I’m going tomorrow!

kjscatch

kjscatch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Thanks Dustin! Yeah it is really hard, went up yesterday to say my goodbyes. Stayed home with the wife today and yesterday to help her deal with this stuff. Now we are trying to figure out if we might end up taking her kids to raise. So life might be in for a really big change. Sometimes life serves you a hell of a hand and you just have to figure out how to play it. There is some concern that the father doesn't want to deal with them, so he may turn them over to CPS, and if that happens we will do what it takes to make sure the girls can stay together. Obviously if that happens we will be living on a much tighter budget but we will find a way to make things work if that is what has to be done.
So sorry to hear about this. You are good people for wanting to raise them and keep them together. Would definately change life but everything happens for a reason.

Dustin07

Dustin07

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
we are doing the same today. we didn't eat poorly over the weekend (although I did enjoy a small philly cheesesteak after Sundays lifting session with my boy). Yesterday we smoked some beef and ate fairly low key but since my wife was jumping into a 36hr fast today I was happy to join her. makes meal prep that much easier for the week too lol.

I might continue mine past 36hrs depending on what the scale looks like tomorrow morning just to make one last hard push to finish May out.

akboom87

akboom87

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
we are doing the same today. we didn't eat poorly over the weekend (although I did enjoy a small philly cheesesteak after Sundays lifting session with my boy). Yesterday we smoked some beef and ate fairly low key but since my wife was jumping into a 36hr fast today I was happy to join her. makes meal prep that much easier for the week too lol.

I might continue mine past 36hrs depending on what the scale looks like tomorrow morning just to make one last hard push to finish May out.
I didn’t eat poorly either but I had quite a few beers over the weekend 😂

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I went ahead and enjoyed myself as planned. I got my Father's Day present a lil early to cook Memorial day on. The wife got me. 36inch Blackstone so yesterday morning was spent seasoning it the. I made my first round of Smash Burgers chili dogs and bean dip. Had a few drinks and some cheery and blueberry dump cake with a lil icecream cobble style!

I woke up at 206.2 today.

akboom87

akboom87

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I went ahead and enjoyed myself as planned. I got my Father's Day present a lil early to cook Memorial day on. The wife got me. 36inch Blackstone so yesterday morning was spent seasoning it the. I made my first round of Smash Burgers chili dogs and bean dip. Had a few drinks and some cheery and blueberry dump cake with a lil icecream cobble style!

I woke up at 206.2 today.
The blackstones are awesome man! Sounds like a good weekend!!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
The blackstones are awesome man! Sounds like a good weekend!!
Yeah, it has been and I took an extra day off to extend the weekend to 5 days. So chilling at home in my workout shorts right now about to break my fast.
man somedays I think just being fat would be so much better
That was how I felt yesterday. It was a challenge having the family over, and keeping things light hearted for them. I felt like a traffic navigator or something. Trying to steer the conversations away from the sadness we all have to talk about. I wanted to keep the focus on enjoying each other and knowing we are not missing any more moments than we have to with each other.
they're so great. my brother has one and my wife really wants one now too. you can do just about anything on those.
Agreed, now I have to find some healthy options to cook on there. I will be using mostly avocado oil on it to keep it seasoned and to have a better fat profile than just using saturated fats all of the time. Hard to beat a 500-ish smoke point. I also have a digital read thermometer being dropped off at some point today. I now have a ton of premade low fat high protein bean dip to make tons of meals out of. Going to grill up a couple lbs of chicken breast, and prepare some veggie's today for the rest of the week as well. It is going to be a learning curve but I have youtube to help me out. Give me a month and I will be making all kinds of things with this. Plus if I really need to on a rainy day I can cook in the garage with this bad boy. I think this will be an awesome way to get in more veggies. Just have to tweak my macros to figure things out with higher fats. I will start really looking for some healthy prep options on that bad boy today. I think I may keep a Tbls out there with me to kind of add up how much oil I put on the food/grill to kind of keep an eye on fat content.

==================================================================================

Even though I did not want to because I knew these pictures would not show progress, I took some anyway today. It is still a part of my process and I am trying to be better about it. Even when things aren't going my way. That is indeed what this accountability thread is all about. Doing the right thing when you don't want to with the support of friends.

So here I am in all of my post holiday celebration bloat. I am not upset with this result as it was expected. What was not expected was waking up on Monday after a 40+ hour fast and still being the same weight. So I really didn't have much of an option to see a drop unless I chose not to partake in the celebration which was not going to happen.

5/30/23 - Progress Pics - Morning Weight 206.2lbs.

I do feel like I am growing a little but this could just be water increases. However my arms and legs have been staying a little bigger even when my weight gets right around 200 I am still stretching the sleeves of my shirts, and legs still feel pretty full in my jeans. As far as I know, I do not have any more reasons to let loose this next coming month. No birthdays, no big celebrations, so I am hoping to see more noticeable changes this next month. I will be traveling to San Francisco for work, most likely the 11th-17th. So that will present a little challenge but I will stick with my fasting protocol and hopefully get all of my sessions in while out there. I want to finish this month up strong, although I gave myself up to 3 months of leaning up to reach my goals, I would like to have some abs by the 4rth of July for my own personal satisfaction.

Also, I really need to get some color on my legs. Looks like they belong on a different body they are so white. LMAO! That's what happens when you walk around shirtless at lunch in jeans. :) Maybe I will put some un screen on my upper body then go tan to get my legs to catch up. LMAO!!!

akboom87

akboom87

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Yeah, it has been and I took an extra day off to extend the weekend to 5 days. So chilling at home in my workout shorts right now about to break my fast.
That was how I felt yesterday. It was a challenge having the family over, and keeping things light hearted for them. I felt like a traffic navigator or something. Trying to steer the conversations away from the sadness we all have to talk about. I wanted to keep the focus on enjoying each other and knowing we are not missing any more moments than we have to with each other.

Agreed, now I have to find some healthy options to cook on there. I will be using mostly avocado oil on it to keep it seasoned and to have a better fat profile than just using saturated fats all of the time. Hard to beat a 500-ish smoke point. I also have a digital read thermometer being dropped off at some point today. I now have a ton of premade low fat high protein bean dip to make tons of meals out of. Going to grill up a couple lbs of chicken breast, and prepare some veggie's today for the rest of the week as well. It is going to be a learning curve but I have youtube to help me out. Give me a month and I will be making all kinds of things with this. Plus if I really need to on a rainy day I can cook in the garage with this bad boy. I think this will be an awesome way to get in more veggies. Just have to tweak my macros to figure things out with higher fats. I will start really looking for some healthy prep options on that bad boy today. I think I may keep a Tbls out there with me to kind of add up how much oil I put on the food/grill to kind of keep an eye on fat content.

==================================================================================

Even though I did not want to because I knew these pictures would not show progress, I took some anyway today. It is still a part of my process and I am trying to be better about it. Even when things aren't going my way. That is indeed what this accountability thread is all about. Doing the right thing when you don't want to with the support of friends.

So here I am in all of my post holiday celebration bloat. I am not upset with this result as it was expected. What was not expected was waking up on Monday after a 40+ hour fast and still being the same weight. So I really didn't have much of an option to see a drop unless I chose not to partake in the celebration which was not going to happen.

5/30/23 - Progress Pics - Morning Weight 206.2lbs.

View attachment 232597View attachment 232604
View attachment 232605View attachment 232606
View attachment 232607View attachment 232608

I do feel like I am growing a little but this could just be water increases. However my arms and legs have been staying a little bigger even when my weight gets right around 200 I am still stretching the sleeves of my shirts, and legs still feel pretty full in my jeans. As far as I know, I do not have any more reasons to let loose this next coming month. No birthdays, no big celebrations, so I am hoping to see more noticeable changes this next month. I will be traveling to San Francisco for work, most likely the 11th-17th. So that will present a little challenge but I will stick with my fasting protocol and hopefully get all of my sessions in while out there. I want to finish this month up strong, although I gave myself up to 3 months of leaning up to reach my goals, I would like to have some abs by the 4rth of July for my own personal satisfaction.

Also, I really need to get some color on my legs. Looks like they belong on a different body they are so white. LMAO! That's what happens when you walk around shirtless at lunch in jeans. :) Maybe I will put some un screen on my upper body then go tan to get my legs to catch up. LMAO!!!
Looking huge man, lat spread is growing! Honestly I think those are great progress pictures. I feel like I’m just looking smaller and fatter 😂, you are looking slimmer and more muscular!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
@akboom87 Nah, man you are doing it right. It just takes getting to a certain point before the results become obvious then the work you did on the way will show the fruits of your labor.

Thanks for the compliments. Like I said, I do feel I am growing a little as well but definitely not as tight in these pics which is totally understandable after yesterday. Also, having 4 days of full feeding a week, instead of 3 is adding probably an additional 1500-2000 calories to the week so I have to adjust a little across the days to keep things moving the way I want. It is an ever changing process.

Dustin07

Dustin07

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Honestly I think those are great progress pictures. I feel like I’m just looking smaller and fatter 😂, you are looking slimmer and more muscular!
all part of the process! and it is a major MIND F, in both directions. when you're intentionally, even cautiously and cleanly gaining weight you might feel like you're getting fat and when you're losing weight the right way, and lifting hard, you start to feel skinny. just gotta rise above and chase them goals

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
all part of the process! and it is a major MIND F, in both directions. when you're intentionally, even cautiously and cleanly gaining weight you might feel like you're getting fat and when you're losing weight the right way, and lifting hard, you start to feel skinny. just gotta rise above and chase them goals
What can suck is that midway point in between. You aren't as big as before but aren't lean enough for the muscle to really show through and make you look bigger with the shirt off yet so you aren't even enjoying the results that much yet when you start feeling that way. Don't let it get in your head most of us go through this if not all of us.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Looking Large and Mean !! Nice !!

Dustin07

Dustin07

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
funny thing is I'm such a dude I didn't even notice the tan contrast 😅😅
but yeah now that you mention it, the top half looks palm springs and the bottom half looks morgue 😅😅😅

What can suck is that midway point in between. You aren't as big as before but aren't lean enough for the muscle to really show through and make you look bigger with the shirt off yet so you aren't even enjoying the results that much yet when you start feeling that way. Don't let it get in your head most of us go through this if not all of us.
life of a bodybuilder right! 😅 who doesn't need a little dysmorphia to keep the ego in check?

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
but yeah now that you mention it, the top half looks palm springs and the bottom half looks morgue 😅😅😅

life of a bodybuilder right! 😅 who doesn't need a little dysmorphia to keep the ego in check?
Funny Stuff !

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Still fuggin jacked! That tan contrast is currently top notch! 🤣
I need to equalize my colors as well lol
I didn't even notice how white they were before due to all the hair. A quick trim and holy alabaster white!
Looking Large and Mean !! Nice !!
Thanks!

That is a pretty accurate description.

I know right! It definitely helps, but once I am nice and lean I don't often worry too much how much smaller I look in clothes, I just buy smaller clothes I look bigger in and TADA!!!!

akboom87

akboom87

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I’ve come to far to let go 😂 I’ll get there. What helps me is I can see the leaning in my arms and shoulders but they are looking more toned and traps coming along nicely. Also starting to see some veins when I get back from the gym so it’s working!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I didn't even notice how white they were before due to all the hair. A quick trim and holy alabaster white!
Thanks!

That is a pretty accurate description.

I know right! It definitely helps, but once I am nice and lean I don't often worry too much how much smaller I look in clothes, I just buy smaller clothes I look bigger in and TADA!!!!
I look pretty good in a Med T-Shirt !!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
6/1/23 - Morning Weight 208.4 - I ate big to fuel for and recover from lower body yesterday. A little over 3000 calories and almost 400g carbs. Today will be my first fast of the week. Monday has me a bit off schedule and eating for several days in a row had me holding on to weight. I am not sure what to expect from the fast today since I have been eating daily since Monday.

akboom87

akboom87

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
6/1/23 - Morning Weight 208.4 - I ate big to fuel for and recover from lower body yesterday. A little over 3000 calories and almost 400g carbs. Today will be my first fast of the week. Monday has me a bit off schedule and eating for several days in a row had me holding on to weight. I am not sure what to expect from the fast today since I have been eating daily since Monday.
How long you going for 36hr?

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
How long you going for 36hr?
To be honest I think it will likely be right at or a little shorter than 36. I finished my last meal at like 11:30 last night since I got home from the gym late. So with me wanting to start eating between 10-12 to get some carbs into the muscles for my sessions I only have room for a 36.5 fast tops. That is breaking the fast @ noon. If i go longer for some reason then it happens but I am not freaking out much over the length of the fast.

Dustin07

Dustin07

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
To be honest I think it will likely be right at or a little shorter than 36. I finished my last meal at like 11:30 last night since I got home from the gym late. So with me wanting to start eating between 10-12 to get some carbs into the muscles for my sessions I only have room for a 36.5 fast tops. That is breaking the fast @ noon. If i go longer for some reason then it happens but I am not freaking out much over the length of the fast.
It occurred to me the other day that on my resting days where a 36hr fast isn't plausible, I kept calling it a 20-24hr fast but what in actuality I was doing was simply 20:4 IF lol.

I'm still really loving 36+hr fasts whenever they are possible. the way they lean you out without losing muscle mass is mind blowing. but I'll take a 20hr on a rest day to save calories for dinner as well, I've not seen any negatives from that...