Group Accountability / Challenge thread

Dustin07

Dustin07

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Yeah, I thought that ADF was going to be aggressive for you. You could try what I have where you just get in 2 solid 36 hour fasts and the other rest day go for a meal in the evening. Get some carbs in you for the next day and preferably make that day a squat day if your goal is to push squats too.
There's a part of me that totally wants to go ham on squats for like 2 weeks every other day lol. we'll see. I had a sore through weds night that I thought went away with a little elderberry, thursday felt great just tired, today the sore through is back so since I'm going to put fasting on hold a few days I'll likely self medicate with some pho tonight. it's a very grey and rainy PNW day so my wife will be down for anything soupy i'm sure lol

Dustin07

Dustin07

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Plus, I got an idea, come in and train with me then tell me if the gear is doing all the work, or am I in there enjoying punishing myself, and you have a hard time matching my intensity.
I have to really bite my tongue on this one cause it's easy for me to get full of myself. I've had a lot of people in the last 6-8 months tell me how my results are because

a. i'm a man
b. i'm "only 40" (ahahahahahaha)
c. I have blessed genetics (ahahahahaha)

and I'm like, you don't work half as hard as me. I see me as STILL way behind. Look at my lagging squats! But I'm reading, I'm soaking in podcasts, I'm in multiple groups, I'm here with you guys every day eating breathing sleeping training and nutrition and I plan out every training session in my head sometimes days in advance as if each training session is a competition. I'm hitting it thinking about what my weaknesses are both physically and aesthetically, I'm planning my meals around performance on lifting days and fat maintenance on cutting days. Like this is 90% of my life outside of family so I find it incredibly insulting when people put down 25 years of gym rat lifestyle of hard work, learning, and adjusting. figuring out what was wrong, and what was right and applying new knowledge, then going to failure until every damn thing in your body hurts and feeling like maybe I should have gone a little harder.

while they walk down the driveway and back, maybe take a weekly yoga class, eat garbage and complain about how lifes not fair.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
funny thing is I felt small yesterday at 192, which is a weight I hadn't seen in like 10 years until 2023 lolol
Yeah, I can imagine but like you said I think you are probably a little deflated due to running through your carbs on fasting days. Unless you intend to lower fat and increase carbs a decent bit you are going to be challenged to maintain glycogen stores, or even fill them all the way back up on the days you do eat. Which is what I assume you are dealing with now. Also I just kind of assumed your weight loss goal was to lose 10lbs while not being depleted as opposed to being depleted. One is definitely going to result in a few more lbs of fat loss, and will take a little longer to achieve. Since you are close though, you could continue this trek longer and try to figure out what is optimum for you to lose weight while maintaining strength. Even if that means doing 1 36+ hour fast a week and then 2 20-24 hour fasts a week allowing you to store up my glycogen for stronger sessions. it doesn't all have to be extreme now that you have tested this out a bit.

Dustin07

Dustin07

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Also I just kind of assumed your weight loss goal was to lose 10lbs while not being depleted as opposed to being depleted. One is definitely going to result in a few more lbs of fat loss, and will take a little longer to achieve. Since you are close though, you could continue this trek longer and try to figure out what is optimum for you to lose weight while maintaining strength. Even if that means doing 1 36+ hour fast a week and then 2 20-24 hour fasts a week allowing you to store up my glycogen for stronger sessions. it doesn't all have to be extreme now that you have tested this out a bit.
fantastic ideas
and yeah the goal was more or less to hit 189, just to break the 190 point.
not sure long term if 180, 190, or 200 are important to me. It's easy to get lean, hard to do it with mass, and my wife seems to respond better to burly lately wink wink lol.

a lot of it was that I've been reversing since Sept and when I hit 200 I was starting to feel a little pudgy and clothes were getting tight. also surrounded by people older than me who tell me how they can't drop weight, I mentally needed to know that I wasn't going down an irreversible road leading to obesity if that makes sense. I think this is sort of a reality check like when you take a month off of drinking to prove to yourself that you're not an alcoholic lol

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I have to really bite my tongue on this one cause it's easy for me to get full of myself. I've had a lot of people in the last 6-8 months tell me how my results are because

a. i'm a man

and I'm like, you don't work half as hard as me. I see me as STILL way behind. Look at my lagging squats! But I'm reading, I'm soaking in podcasts, I'm in multiple groups, I'm here with you guys every day eating breathing sleeping training and nutrition and I plan out every training session in my head sometimes days in advance as if each training session is a competition. I'm hitting it thinking about what my weaknesses are both physically and aesthetically, I'm planning my meals around performance on lifting days and fat maintenance on cutting days. Like this is 90% of my life outside of family so I find it incredibly insulting when people put down 25 years of gym rat lifestyle of hard work, learning, and adjusting. figuring out what was wrong, and what was right and applying new knowledge, then going to failure until every damn thing in your body hurts and feeling like maybe I should have gone a little harder.

while they walk down the driveway and back, maybe take a weekly yoga class, eat garbage and complain about how lifes not fair.
A = BULLSHlT
B = BULLSHlT
C = BULLSHlT

Yeah, it is always easier to cast stones at others then to do a self inventory, and see where you are at fault in a situation. Any situation... I know women with awesome results, I know 50 year olds who completely reinvented themselves physically. As far as genetics you weren't dealt a bad hand, but you are also not just genetically gifted for bodybuilding or powerlifting but get you in an XFit setting and you are in your element, or were before you were "Only 40" and things start breaking on you. Now you are making good progress doing something you enjoy but are not genetically predisposed too, which is even more impressive. Forget those people.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
fantastic ideas
and yeah the goal was more or less to hit 189, just to break the 190 point.
not sure long term if 180, 190, or 200 are important to me. It's easy to get lean, hard to do it with mass, and my wife seems to respond better to burly lately wink wink lol.

a lot of it was that I've been reversing since Sept and when I hit 200 I was starting to feel a little pudgy and clothes were getting tight. also surrounded by people older than me who tell me how they can't drop weight, I mentally needed to know that I wasn't going down an irreversible road leading to obesity if that makes sense. I think this is sort of a reality check like when you take a month off of drinking to prove to yourself that you're not an alcoholic lol
SOunds good, I would suggest trying to see 189 while at normal carb levels. Although you may feel a little smaller for a short time it will set you up very nicely for a long slow push of progress while you slowly add calories back in to build yourself up. It will make for more progress via hypertrophy while you do so. If you can rinse and repeat you will find yourself almost as lean as you are at 190 around 200lbs over the course of a year or so.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote

“If they don’t understand, they never will.”
- Stan Efferding

akboom87

akboom87

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
2 week check in. It was a slow battle the last 2 weeks to try and hit my milestone 😂
started 253
Today 249.2

So I’m pretty happy today, I said I was going to drop under 250 and I finally did this morning. Checked in at 249.2 pretty happy about that. So now I got my sights set in reaching the next milestone of 240.

progress pic sitting at new weight.

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

a. i'm a man
Dude I feel this. My ex girlfriend told me I was in shape because of my genetics. I’m like “bitch you see me work out!” Same girl complained about me working out, saying I should spend that time with her.

But to add to your point, those same people would probably tell you they “don’t want to work out too hard”, you know, so they “don’t get too big.” That’s one that’s always bothered me. I’m thinking “no, please do that! Show me what ‘too big’ is. That’s literally what I’m trying to do and I’m not getting it.”

Dustin07

Dustin07

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
So I’m pretty happy today, I said I was going to drop under 250 and I finally did this morning. Checked in at 249.2 pretty happy about that. So now I got my sights set in reaching the next milestone of 240.
BOOM!!

But to add to your point, those same people would probably tell you they “don’t want to work out too hard”, you know, so they “don’t get too big.” That’s one that’s always bothered me. I’m thinking “no, please do that! Show me what ‘too big’ is. That’s literally what I’m trying to do and I’m not getting it.”
hahaha relatable 😅

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
BOOM!!

hahaha relatable
Oh actually my favorite, was back when I worked at GNC, this guy comes in and says he used to use whey protein, but doesn’t want to anymore because he doesn’t want to get “bulky”. Dude was like 350 pounds, and I’m thinking we must have very different ideas of what bulky is.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yeah, every significant other in my life has been told the same thing. Part of what attracted you to me is how I look, it is a part of who I am and who I will always be. It will always be a priority for me so this can't be an argument we have. It is something you will have to learn to accept AND support me in my efforts. Most of them got it. Obviously my wife of 20 years totally gets it and has been around me and seen the depression, and other effects not going to the gym has on me and my demeanor. So, she is very supportive of me and pushes me when I don't want to go. That being said, I am a very considerate person and put my wife and family first. However part of staying healthy, both physically and mentally is going to the gym and keeping myself in what I consider a reasonable shape. So, I make the effort to ensure my hobby does not take up an excessive amount of my personal time that could also be spent with them.

@akboom87 Congrats on breaking the 250 barrier! Also, thanks for the progress pics. As a reminder though, you can just do them on the every other week that started last week. So this week will be the first actual set of follow up pictures. Feel free to post again this weekend, or skip this weekend and get back on the schedule if you want too.

For everyone else the actual update pics are due this weekend or by Monday.

@Dustin07 if you could get a set of pics up that would be awesome, we still don't have yours from the first week. Don't be skeered, I am sure you look better than a lot of us!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Oh yeah - my update... I am 206.6 this morning, I was 205.8 yesterday morning. I ate just under 1500 calories, so was definitely in a deficit, but jumped up .8 lbs due to pasta and dairy consumption. Today is a 36 hour fast day, so I expect to see a drop tomorrow or Wednesday.

akboom87

akboom87

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Yeah, every significant other in my life has been told the same thing. Part of what attracted you to me is how I look, it is a part of who I am and who I will always be. It will always be a priority for me so this can't be an argument we have. It is something you will have to learn to accept AND support me in my efforts. Most of them got it. Obviously my wife of 20 years totally gets it and has been around me and seen the depression, and other effects not going to the gym has on me and my demeanor. So, she is very supportive of me and pushes me when I don't want to go. That being said, I am a very considerate person and put my wife and family first. However part of staying healthy, both physically and mentally is going to the gym and keeping myself in what I consider a reasonable shape. So, I make the effort to ensure my hobby does not take up an excessive amount of my personal time that could also be spent with them.

@akboom87 Congrats on breaking the 250 barrier! Also, thanks for the progress pics. As a reminder though, you can just do them on the every other week that started last week. So this week will be the first actual set of follow up pictures. Feel free to post again this weekend, or skip this weekend and get back on the schedule if you want too.

For everyone else the actual update pics are due this weekend or by Monday.

@Dustin07 if you could get a set of pics up that would be awesome, we still don't have yours from the first week. Don't be skeered, I am sure you look better than a lot of us!
**** I thought I was on the right schedule! I must have posted a week early on my original post. I will throw up one this weekend and then stay on that schedule.

Dustin07

Dustin07

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
**** I thought I was on the right schedule! I must have posted a week early on my original post. I will throw up one this weekend and then stay on that schedule.
Throwing up disqualifies in weight loss competition

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Oh yeah - my update... I am 206.6 this morning, I was 205.8 yesterday morning. I ate just under 1500 calories, so was definitely in a deficit, but jumped up .8 lbs due to pasta and dairy consumption. Today is a 36 hour fast day, so I expect to see a drop tomorrow or Wednesday.
206! Wow man...it's melting off!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
206! Wow man...it's melting off!
I matched my previous low this morning at 205.2. Hoping for another drop tomorrow. I normally drop a little more the day after a full day of eating following a 36+ hour fast.

I am still fasting I should hit about 41 hours by the time I break my fast around noon. Training legs tonight.

PFlowReborn

PFlowReborn

Awards
Alrighty - two week quick check in - 1st week hard training 4-days solid on my personal workout-log here, however this last week of the pre TX summer landscaping / plumbing and irrigation works for a new quarter-acre land and final house fixes.. needed done before the heat.. Now time to derust +season the blackstone griddle for bulk. Now finally back at the gym.

Just started a plain Test E 300 + EQ 250 cycle for 8 weeks or so, then will finish with M-sten / Trenavar, plan noted on my workout log, from advice from Hyde.

Only up +2lbs (202 > 204lbs), but then I haven't amped the training and food intake. Now the house and family are settled can focus on this more next 3-4 months.

For the tall lanky guy, getting some bicep separation is nice, time to buy preacher curl station and yeah I gotta get the tripod and try poses, holding a phone to take photos can't really 'flex' at all properly.

Attachments

Last edited:
Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
looking good @PFlowReborn

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Looking good and don't forget most phones have delayed shot capability so you can set it for 5-10 seconds and then go stand in front of it. If you have an android you can even change the settings to say Shoot or Cheese and then it takes the picture. That is how I take mine. Prop the phone up against something and stand in front, flex, then repeat for the other shots.

PFlowReborn

PFlowReborn

Awards
Looking good and don't forget most phones have delayed shot capability so you can set it for 5-10 seconds and then go stand in front of it. If you have an android you can even change the settings to say Shoot or Cheese and then it takes the picture. That is how I take mine. Prop the phone up against something and stand in front, flex, then repeat for the other shots.
Man, thanks I should know this handheld super computer's camera capabilities better, will use that with the telescope tripod too.

Next step replacement of sugar and stevia-maltodextrin with stevia-monkfruit in kitchen and coffee.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Man, thanks I should know this handheld super computer's camera capabilities better, will use that with the telescope tripod too.

Next step replacement of sugar and stevia-maltodextrin with stevia-monkfruit in kitchen and coffee.
I use Stevia for everything I can.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I will just leave this right here.

NEW LOW BITCHES!!!!!!!

I dropped from 205.2 to 203.6 overnight. Actually I weighed almost 209 last night before bed. I am fasting again today, so we shall see what happens this week. Although my abs are not quite there yet, I still think my abs will be showing by the time my weight is 200 while fully fed a couple days in a row. Starting the week of the 23rd I will be moving to a 4 day a week lifting schedule and will have at least 2 days in a row.

Also, please visit my Only fans @eatmyfeet. LMFAO!

Dustin07

Dustin07

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I'm slowing down my progress intentionally and going to remove the ADF from my routine.
I successfully dropped 10lbs in 11 days but my goal was only 11lbs in like 40 days lol (which is still crazy high).
The fasting led to zero strength loss. In fact I had a PR on bench in the middle of it.
I haven't completely stopped, I'm not off the wagon or anything, I just feel like I hit my goal essentially and way too fast. so I'm intentionally slowing things down.

I'm also still adjusting, changing, and learning my supplementation. Current stack is very simple:

Morning wake up:
Inhibit E
Orchic extract
fish oil

breakfast:
Phosphatidic XT
epiandrolean
washed down with a shaker of SNS Creatine, and some arginine powder

PreWO
epiandrolean
Phosphatidic XT
rest of my daily creatine intake
Pump Addict (1 rounded scoop is all I need)

and that's about it.
I still have a ton of AXT, UH, Dermacrine, and Sustain Alpha in stock but the TD are causing itchy rashes, and 3 of those 4 seem to really irritate the nipples bad enough that it wakes me up in the middle of the night itching them and they get weird and pinchy looking. so I keep just... adjusting the formula to find out what supps have no side effects and which ones I can take consistently.

Dustin07

Dustin07

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
That said, I'd 100% encourage anyone to take on the ADF if their lifestyle allows it. zero negative side effects for me.
I'll likely look for a chance to throw in a 60hr fast before month end.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Awesome to hear you have pretty much reached your goal. Definitely down to see how you change things up from here.

akboom87

akboom87

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I will just leave this right here.

NEW LOW BITCHES!!!!!!!

View attachment 232028

I dropped from 205.2 to 203.6 overnight. Actually I weighed almost 209 last night before bed. I am fasting again today, so we shall see what happens this week. Although my abs are not quite there yet, I still think my abs will be showing by the time my weight is 200 while fully fed a couple days in a row. Starting the week of the 23rd I will be moving to a 4 day a week lifting schedule and will have at least 2 days in a row.

Also, please visit my Only fans @eatmyfeet. LMFAO!
Man awesome work!!

Dustin07

Dustin07

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Awesome to hear you have pretty much reached your goal. Definitely down to see how you change things up from here.
Today I'm running the fast again and then I'm going to really think on it and try to make some decisions.
Since ADF sorta required I move training to every other day vs 2 on 1 off, I feel like my body responded incredibly well to that. I was soaking up every carb I got on my lifting days and my sessions were monstrous. It also leaves me HUNGRY to hit the gym when I can't go 2 days in a row. over the next few days I'm going to try to decide whether next week I do adjust daily caloric intake, or maintain a 1 day a week 36hr fast etc.

Either way, I have to say I'm really happy. took me like 5 months to go from 183 to 190, but 190 to 200 only took like 2 months so I needed to know I could reel that in a bit.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Today I'm running the fast again and then I'm going to really think on it and try to make some decisions.
Since ADF sorta required I move training to every other day vs 2 on 1 off, I feel like my body responded incredibly well to that. I was soaking up every carb I got on my lifting days and my sessions were monstrous. It also leaves me HUNGRY to hit the gym when I can't go 2 days in a row. over the next few days I'm going to try to decide whether next week I do adjust daily caloric intake, or maintain a 1 day a week 36hr fast etc.

Either way, I have to say I'm really happy. took me like 5 months to go from 183 to 190, but 190 to 200 only took like 2 months so I needed to know I could reel that in a bit.
Good stuff, after today's drop I have also decided I am going to start adjusting my nutrition protocol a bit more. My highs on training days are going to have a new higher bottom range, and as things progress I will be doing 36 hour fasts a little less. I will also be starting 4 days a week lifting so I will have at least 2 days of straight feedings a week. Once I start the cycle I am planning I will definitely need to adjust.

5/11/23 - Morning Weight 199.8lbs... NEW LOW!!! I didn't get enough sodium in yesterday and had a much bigger drop than anticipated. I have to be better about that. Either way a 3.8lb drop from yesterday's low of 203.6lbs.

akboom87

akboom87

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
you BLEW through 250 dude
It took longer then I thought it should, and then it dropped way lower then I expected. This week have been lower carbs and I’ll fast this weekend at some point. Been doing 80-120 grams of carbs this week 1800-2200 calories, 200+grams of protein,100 grams of fat.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
It took longer then I thought it should, and then it dropped way lower then I expected. This week have been lower carbs and I’ll fast this weekend at some point. Been doing 80-120 grams of carbs this week 1800-2200 calories, 200+grams of protein,100 grams of fat.
Keep up the great work man! You are making killer progress!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Had a great session last night. Serious Pull session, and saw some great results. The pump was unreal,, and I had a good amount of new vascularity showing in my front delts, arms and calves. Really seeing the leaning out in the extremities now. Also the line down the center of my abs has made it down to my belly button, and you can see the separation between my rows of abs from the side as well. Getting very close to having some visible abs. Starting to train them a little as well to get some growth in the abs so they will be more impressive too. I will most likely start doing something for them every time I lift. At least 2-3 times a week anyway.

5/12/23 - Morning weight 203 on the dot. - A nice and needed rebound from the big drop yesterday. Although I definitely looked lean in the morning yesterday I was flat as a pancake, my arms looked much smaller, Today, I am a lot more filled out.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
05/14/2023

Weight 175lbs - Started at 180lbs

You all know my situation, so I am just doing the best I can.

Gym 5-9-23 Update.png

Dustin07

Dustin07

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Started this endeavor at 200lbs , down about 8.

I would 100% encourage anyone to give the ADF a try if you can fit it into your life.

I'm changing gears momentarily to slow things down a little.

Eating at maintenance
Timing all carbs around workouts
And choosing salads when out with my wife (with extra meat toppings but dressing on side)
And bringing LISS cardio back into the mix.

I sorta think fasting is still a better solution but it's very difficult with social life, and quite frankly it gets boring! I didn't realize how much of a dopamine hit I must get from food. I'm also really craving cardio lately. I feel like I need it to just clear out the heart and lungs and give the system a healthy tune up.
Screenshot_2023-05-15-18-41-56-03_d6adedf4d711c7601603723b834e942e.jpg

Dustin07

Dustin07

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
In theory I'd need to lose a perfect 11-12lbs to break 10% again (if you give the renpho any value at all on bf estimates which...meh). But that would put me around 181-182lbs which is a solid ten lbs heavier than past years where I maintained sub 10%

That thought alone is interesting and... Sorta motivating on the fasting since it's fast, fat targeted, and muscle sparing

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Here are my progress pics from Sunday morning.

5/14/23 206.2lbs - This was after 2 full days of eating. Holding a little water for sure. I do feel like I look a little leaner this time at 206 than the last time I took pics but hard to tell.

Mother's Day was a hard day... I ended up drinking a little too much and eating too much. Unfortunately we got news Sunday morning that my Baby Sister in Law OD'd and the hospital suspects she is brain dead. So most of the day was spent just trying to make sure all of the Mother's still had a good Mother's Day, and her kids were distracted from the horror for a little bit. I even talked the MIL to still coming out just to get their mind off of the situation for a little bit. I ended up drinking a little more than originally intended trying to keep spirits high and the tragedy at bay for just one day. After a few drinks I started eating too much and things snowballed a little bit. Happily we were able to keep the celebration as light tight and bright as it could possibly be. However I pushed progress back a little as a result.

5/15/23 - Morning Weight 209.4 lbs. - Damn! I held on too everything! I fasted all day to get back on track.

5/16/23 - Morning Weight 205.2lbs - Dropped 4.2 lbs back off yesterday. I am eating and training today so hopefully we will see another drop tomorrow.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I don't know how on earth you stay so thick with those abs still intact and them big ol peckies. Looking good dude!!!?
Thank you, I'm not sure when I will be ever to lift again, so I will try and keep my nutrition on track and maintain what I can

Dustin07

Dustin07

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I ended up drinking a little too much and eating too much. Unfortunately we got news Sunday morning that my Baby Sister in Law OD'd and the hospital suspects she is brain dead.
damn dude that's horrible, I'm really sorry to hear that!!!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Looking good @MrKleen73 Those abs are starting to make an appearance

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
damn dude that's horrible, I'm really sorry to hear that!!!
Thanks Dustin! Yeah it is really hard, went up yesterday to say my goodbyes. Stayed home with the wife today and yesterday to help her deal with this stuff. Now we are trying to figure out if we might end up taking her kids to raise. So life might be in for a really big change. Sometimes life serves you a hell of a hand and you just have to figure out how to play it. There is some concern that the father doesn't want to deal with them, so he may turn them over to CPS, and if that happens we will do what it takes to make sure the girls can stay together. Obviously if that happens we will be living on a much tighter budget but we will find a way to make things work if that is what has to be done.
Looking good @MrKleen73 Those abs are starting to make an appearance
Thanks! I wish I had snapped a shot of them the day I hit 199.8, they were really starting to show a lot more. I am not too worried about it, I know what the body is capable of regarding storing water and carbs. So I know the extra weight will fall right off.

akboom87

akboom87

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Thanks Dustin! Yeah it is really hard, went up yesterday to say my goodbyes. Stayed home with the wife today and yesterday to help her deal with this stuff. Now we are trying to figure out if we might end up taking her kids to raise. So life might be in for a really big change. Sometimes life serves you a hell of a hand and you just have to figure out how to play it. There is some concern that the father doesn't want to deal with them, so he may turn them over to CPS, and if that happens we will do what it takes to make sure the girls can stay together. Obviously if that happens we will be living on a much tighter budget but we will find a way to make things work if that is what has to be done.

Thanks! I wish I had snapped a shot of them the day I hit 199.8, they were really starting to show a lot more. I am not too worried about it, I know what the body is capable of regarding storing water and carbs. So I know the extra weight will fall right off.
Man sorry to hear that news. Glad you and your wife are going to do what you can to jump in and help out, that’s what it’s all about man.

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Wow, tragic news. Sorry for you and all that are affected. Big responsibility if you do decide to take on the kids, but more power to you if you think you can.