Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
So jigzz u saying it do sent lower estrogen????
It does. My bad, I typed it on the fly. It will lower it :D

horizons

horizons

Awards
  • Established
Maybe I'll add it in and see how it goes. Might be better stacking it anyways?

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Beneficial to run inhibit e solo??
Without a doubt. Not only does it decrease estrogen, it will improve body composition and other health markers. It is by my most favourite SNS product to date.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Jigzz u taking it now? Or already did a cycle of it?
I will get some soon. The profile alone is the most comprehensive one ive seen.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good for libido ?
Since it doesn't crush your estrogen my guess is that a negative effect on libido would be little if any. I'll know better once I get my bottle :)

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just added it into my stack 3 days ago and haven't noticed anything yet :)
Probably too soon for positive or negative effects. Keep us informed!!

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
mstep

mstep

Awards
  • Established
Currently week 2 for me on it as pct after my cycle. Nips were itchy and left was puffy, day 3 of inhibit it started to go away and def feels like it's keepin my strength after the cycle. Really likin it so far

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Currently week 2 for me on it as pct after my cycle. Nips were itchy and left was puffy, day 3 of inhibit it started to go away and def feels like it's keepin my strength after the cycle. Really likin it so far
Good to hear man! Nothing less than what we expected. Keep us updated!

mstep

mstep

Awards
  • Established
Good to hear man! Nothing less than what we expected. Keep us updated!
But I will throw in my wrist startin to hurt, gotta hop on joint support but then again it coulda been the halo cycle

horizons

horizons

Awards
  • Established
It hasn't affected my libido at all, only assisted while on this stack.

Aggression is way up! And the feeling of alpha male is definitely higher good job SNS

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Aggression is way up! And the feeling of alpha male is definitely higher good job SNS
How many days have you been on the Inhibit-E so far and how are you dosing it 3 caps a days?

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
For about a week :)
And yeah 3 spaced out a day
Thanks for the info and I have a few jars of this in the stash to use at a later date but just trying to see how it's effecting
others so I can have an idea for when I run it.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote

Thanks for the feedback :D

Im jealous you all are running it before me

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks for the feedback :D

Im jealous you all are running it before me
Same here..though bottle on the way, but going out of town for a week starting day after Christmas...but what a great way to start off a happy New year though :)

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Since it doesn't crush your estrogen my guess is that a negative effect on libido would be little if any. I'll know better once I get my bottle :)
My girlfriend and I still go at it like rabbits and I'm 2 weeks in on my log. I'm starting to dry out a little as well.

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

^^ Ditto

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Same here..though bottle on the way, but going out of town for a week starting day after Christmas...but what a great way to start off a happy New year though :)
You and me both. Head away from the 20th - 5th jan but will run it after that

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Would this be ok to use on a bulk or would it be pointless? I normally don't use anything that messes with hormones (test boosters/AIs) because I feel at my age they'll do nothing for me so I'm not sure when to use my bottles. Right now I'm thinking of using it on my summer bulk to avoid looking bloated and watery.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I can't wait for my bottle to get here. So pumped.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just found out I'm getting sent to a resort in Mexico for work at the end of January might have to break into this bottle sooner than I thought!!

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Great feedback so far! For what it's worth I like the guy that calls the bottles..jars.:)

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Thanks for the feedback. That is pretty much the same feedback i got for someone who beta tested it for me

horizons

horizons

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the feedback. That is pretty much the same feedback i got for someone who beta tested it for me
No worries, I don't normally respond well to AI (side effects or does nothing) so it's good to see this hasn't crushed my estrogen.

I am experiencing no sore joints but I am taking cissus XT & omega 3 so maybe it's hard to tell.

Going to wait a bit longer for any physical changes if any (hardening/dry)

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Would this be ok to use on a bulk or would it be pointless? I normally don't use anything that messes with hormones (test boosters/AIs) because I feel at my age they'll do nothing for me so I'm not sure when to use my bottles. Right now I'm thinking of using it on my summer bulk to avoid looking bloated and watery.
Would work well. Help mitigate the E2 rise that may accompany fat gain and maintain insulin sensitivity which decreases when you get fatter as well.

If you plan on lean bulking, it will help decrease bloat which can happen on a bulk, increase mood and libido.

It would work best in a cut but the profile is so well rounded that it favours all scenarios

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Would work well. Help mitigate the E2 rise that may accompany fat gain and maintain insulin sensitivity which decreases when you get fatter as well.

If you plan on lean bulking, it will help decrease bloat which can happen on a bulk, increase mood and libido.

It would work best in a cut but the profile is so well rounded that it favours all scenarios
Just got mine excited to try it :)

uforce

uforce

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
ordered a "jar" today. :) hope this doesn't wreck the joints. have enough issues already.

mw1 the joint supp would be great to go along with inhibit-e.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
ordered a "jar" today. :) hope this doesn't wreck the joints. have enough issues already.

Joints wont be an issue with this one :D

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

I'm at almost 30 days of use and my joints are perfectly fine, and I haven't taken fish oil in almost 2 weeks. I have creaky knees anyway, but no joint problems what do ever. And libido us SHY HIGH.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm at almost 30 days of use and my joints are perfectly fine, and I haven't taken fish oil in almost 2 weeks. I have creaky knees anyway, but no joint problems what do ever. And libido us SHY HIGH.
Are you referring to Inhibit E?

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
uforce

uforce

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
thanks for the input, guys. this has me very excited!!! i may just stockpile this stuff, if it has the same effect on me.