good OTC chill pill / relaxation?

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Any recommendations on a good OTC supplement to help with relaxation?
Phenibut xt

Also great at preventing hangovers.

Not as good as weed, but if your moderate with your alcohol usage, no problems the next day.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
jcc80

jcc80

Awards
You know what... for me, and many others, the problem is not necessarily dependence or addiction, it's permanent tolerance. My first several times with phenibut were absolute magic, but that faded over time. And it does not come back with time. I hadn't taken phenibut in several years, then I got some recently. It's okay, just not what it used to be. Many people on other forums have reported this as well

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You know what... for me, and many others, the problem is not necessarily dependence or addiction, it's permanent tolerance. My first several times with phenibut were absolute magic, but that faded over time. And it does not come back with time. I hadn't taken phenibut in several years, then I got some recently. It's okay, just not what it used to be. Many people on other forums have reported this as well
Must be y'all, cause it works great for me every time!

jcc80

jcc80

Awards
Did you abuse it an any point? I sure as hell did. But I stayed off of it for a good 5 years, but the magic was still gone

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Did you abuse it an any point? I sure as hell did. But I stayed off of it for a good 5 years, but the magic was still gone
Na, most I've taken is 2 or 3 grams (i think, can't really remember, lol)

But usually only take 500mg-1g once every other weekend

Athletix

Athletix

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Any recommendations on a good OTC supplement to help with relaxation?
There are quite a few for sure I think 5-HTP could be a good start though it doesn't work for everyone and I think one of the best anxiolytics out there is phenibut, tastes terrible so you will probably need to get capsules and take at least 1.5g of it to get an effect but it is very good for relaxation.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Pea extreme is another good one for me, others may disagree ( well, do,lol)

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
rash? dang that sucks.
I was kinda bummed its the only supplement that has caused an allergic reaction. Which is a shame because I loved how it made me feel. Oh well I guess Ill just stick to Phenibut XT

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
I love SNS and was going to pick up Phenibut XT but then saw NP had a good price on their brand for Black Friday and picked up 2 bottles of that (sorry SNS :( ). Anyone have any experience with NP brand of Phenibut?
We forgive you DD :D.

If the NP brand is powder, it tastes rough

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Lol it is their capped version, they have them on sale for $12.19 a bottle. I was curious how effective they are compared to SNS brand Phenibut XT. It seems whenever I buy SNS brand products they always work better then other bulk brands. Must be the raws you use. Anyways if I like the effects of Phenibut, I promise I'll buy Phenibut XT when I re up next! :)
Oh well that's good; I always buy capped where possible.

I'm sure you'll enjoy the product either way :D

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Some of the comments in this thread are hilarious

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ive done phenibutXT with valerinROOT

felt good on it

blaykeryan

blaykeryan

Awards
Quick question...I've been taking ultram for a while for a shoulder injury from bb benching..and yes I've tried to stop taking it and the withdrawals are horrid...I'm only taking 75 mg/day if that...would Phenibut be something to think about trying for withdrawls?

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Quick question...I've been taking ultram for a while for a shoulder injury from bb benching..and yes I've tried to stop taking it and the withdrawals are horrid...I'm only taking 75 mg/day if that...would Phenibut be something to think about trying for withdrawls?
You were taking Tramadol for a shoulder injury? Yikes. I wouldn't suggest using Phenibut as a way to alleviate the symptoms of withdrawal personally, because that in of itself needs to be used sparingly

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Did Ultram even give you pain relief? For myself it really doesnt do a thing

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Did Ultram even give you pain relief? For myself it really doesnt do a thing
Ultram puts my mind at ease and is very addictive. Not sure I really feel any pain relief though.

blaykeryan

blaykeryan

Awards
Yea it helps a little bit...yep they are addictive devils...they aren't as strong as other pain meds but the withdrawls are horrid..I'm at the point where I'm addicted to them and just rely on them too much..so it prolly would be stupid to take something else that can be addictive

Oscar

Oscar

Awards
  • Established
Immodium ad actually works wonders for opiate withdrawals (probably because its an opiate itself just doesn't pass the blood brain barrier)

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Immodium ad actually works wonders for opiate withdrawals (probably because its an opiate itself just doesn't pass the blood brain barrier)
Wouldnt you have to use an crazy amount of that stuff for it to work as a detox tool. I looked it up on erowid and this guy said he took enough to back you up for like a month!

Oscar

Oscar

Awards
  • Established
Loperamide is not a mild opiate at all its actually an anoloug of fentanyl just to large a molecule to pass the bbb