Good "Clean" Fun

Status
Not open for further replies.
Doogsy123

Doogsy123

Awards
  • Established
Chilling watching this just now :cool:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4G8AXyD-vdo"]YouTube - Chris Tucker singing a michael jackson hit (Rush hour 2)[/ame]

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
I agree with Jay, we crossed the line. that's in the past. We know what we done and we need to change for the better and put it behind us. anyhow...
It better be behind you. That goes for your butt buddy roids too, and the rest of you punks talkin big sh!t. Keeper is my sis, and I'm expecting you to be reeeeeal polite to her from now on. Nuf said.

JW32Hoops

JW32Hoops

Banned
Awards
  • Established
It better be behind you. That goes for your butt buddy roids too, and the rest of you punks talkin big sh!t. Keeper is my sis, and I'm expecting you to be reeeeeal polite to her from now on. Nuf said.
+1 Clean it up, hooligans! :irked:

:jester:

H8duke

H8duke

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Wave to my girl at Sea World huh? OK MOTHER FUKKIES, WHO WANTS SOME?

That's what i thought.

Oh yea, last night i got another 8 1/2 hours of sleep. I woke up and my girlfriend left a note next to the bed for me.. and it read, "Dear Christopher, thanks for the sex last night. It was amazing. Love Katherine"
You sure that note wasn't left by the POOL:icon_lol:

Did she write it on back of a ticket stub?
Sea World is a very popular spot this time of year.

BIGG gurls need luvin 2.....Just NOT from me! ROCK them "big blocks" sanskie!

Whitesnake

Whitesnake

Awards
  • Established
Just got back from the Doc......Got the cortisone shot with the big ass horse needle this time..........I went in with my arm sling to make it seem worse, and he hooked me up with (40) 10 mg Norcos:) :head:

He got that horse needle way inside there where it was like inside my shoulder joint and hitting bone:yikes:

Hurt like eff, but it feels way better already.......Gonna pop a norco and go swim laps.....late Dems.

Whitesnake

Whitesnake

Awards
  • Established
Just yelled at some 13 yr old punks in the complex gym for slamming weights and riding skateboards around in there......I feel bad now:(

Felt like I was on The One again!!

I think I scared the Shi t outta them .........They got real quiet then left shortly after:sad3:

Hope they dont leaving a burning bag of dog poop in front of my door:laugh:

H8duke

H8duke

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Just yelled at some 13 yr old punks in the complex gym for slamming weights and riding skateboards around in there......I feel bad now:(

Felt like I was on The One again!!

I think I scared the Shi t outta them .........They got real quiet then left shortly after:sad3:

Hope they dont leaving a burning bag of dog poop in front of my door:laugh:
Someone needs to yell at you for "working" out at a complex gym!

Watch your step in the morning mister:sgrin:

Whitesnake

Whitesnake

Awards
  • Established
I'm rehabbing my shoulder, demlet:sgrin:

I'm surprised I could even work-out......that cortisone shot was the shizzzzzzzz.........They got dumbells that go to 90...not bad for a complex gym:squareeyed:

H8duke

H8duke

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I'm rehabbing my shoulder, demlet:sgrin:

I'm surprised I could even work-out......that cortisone shot was the shizzzzzzzz.........They got dumbells that go to 90...not bad for a complex gym:squareeyed:
It's all good dem-ro:lol:

Heading out to SFW myself:yup:

Sanesloot

Sanesloot

Banned
Awards
I better listen to this guy. He has probably been abusing "The One" since it came out. And if rumors are correct, hes doing 5 fruit cups a day...

Whitesnake

Whitesnake

Awards
  • Established
I have the best buzz right now it's just too good.............

My "buzz stack" in chronological order:

Cortisone shot
1 Vicodin(5 mg)
Bronkaid(Ephedrine Sulfate) 25 mg
Caffeine pill(200 mg)
SFW
50 g Whey
Bronkaid(Ephedrine Sulfate) 25 mg
1 Norco(10 mg)
2 glasses of Merlot(12 oz)
3 P-rips NoCal squishy Indica
Fat Dip of Skoal Berry Longcut

:dance:

H8duke

H8duke

Banned
Awards
  • Established
For all you late night p-rippers.......do yo thang mary jane.....mary,mary,mary,mary,mary.[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UB5hZUvNiVk"]YouTube - Scarface - Mary Jane[/ame]

roids1

roids1

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Holy sh!t!!! Is this THE one and only Dr.X?????????? :bigeyes:

Easy on the butt buddy crap! Sane is the one who has a crush on me. I can't help being kinda hot and attracting bisexual dudes! It's always been a burden. As far as keeper is concerned, I've been nice to her from the beginning. She's a sweetheart and yeah, I kinda got an e-crush on her, I admit. Kinda like sane has on me.

Anywho, glad to see you missed us and defected as well X!! :rofl:

It is now clear that without all of us, the BN forums have ceased to exist!

GICH!

Whitesnake

Whitesnake

Awards
  • Established
Add this to your p-rip video playlist tonight:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tkJNyQfAprY"]YouTube - Pink Floyd The Wall - Pink Floyd - Comfortably Numb[/ame]

:439:

Whitesnake

Whitesnake

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, kinda :laugh:

Another addition to P-rip playlist:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xb-Nacm-pKc&feature=related"]YouTube - Pink Floyd - Learning to Fly[/ame]

:439:

H8duke

H8duke

Banned
Awards
  • Established
NO p-rip playlist is complete w/out these "all time dems."http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SI87TtKJI00

Whitesnake

Whitesnake

Awards
  • Established
Nice call H8..........:439:

Obvious choice, but too classic to leave off........

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hwxbsVd15-I&feature=related"]YouTube - Cypress Hill - Insane In The Brain[/nomedia]

I'm sure Dubb will have plenty to add :laugh:

H8duke

H8duke

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I'll serve your ass like John McEnroe.
If your girl steps up,I'm smacking the ho!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=czSzkPqceIQ"]YouTube - House of Pain Jump Around live 6/7/92[/ame]

I don't feel like calming down "G."

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
I better listen to this guy. He has probably been abusing "The One" since it came out. And if rumors are correct, hes doing 5 fruit cups a day...

5 fruitcups?! Nah bro, maybe like 1 or 2. You know you had about 6 today though. :D The ones with the lil' cherry halfs in it too. lol

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
Holy sh!t!!! Is this THE one and only Dr.X?????????? :bigeyes:

Easy on the butt buddy crap! Sane is the one who has a crush on me. I can't help being kinda hot and attracting bisexual dudes! It's always been a burden. As far as keeper is concerned, I've been nice to her from the beginning. She's a sweetheart and yeah, I kinda got an e-crush on her, I admit. Kinda like sane has on me.

Anywho, glad to see you missed us and defected as well X!! :rofl:

It is now clear that without all of us, the BN forums have ceased to exist!

GICH!
Yeah man, I didn't specify who was giving or who was receiving. I was gonna let you and sane argue that point. We want the truth! :) j/k

JW32Hoops

JW32Hoops

Banned
Awards
  • Established
NO p-rip playlist is complete w/out these "all time dems.
Brah...you've GOTTA check out the remix by Q-Tip!

It's off the "Unreleased & Revamped" album, from like '94. LOVE that sh!t.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YUc6kk46gQo&feature=related"]YouTube - Cypress Hill - Illusions (Q-Tip Remix)[/ame]

Whitesnake

Whitesnake

Awards
  • Established
Stoney stuff, Dub...........:439:

'bout to pop another 10 mg Norco.........just pouned a huge turkey burger with cheese and a Ceasar salad:food:

JW32Hoops

JW32Hoops

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Good lookin out with the Floyd Al.

That's cool the doc hooked ya up with norcos. You shoulda held out for percs though brah. I scored a couple of em tonight, gonna take em on the beach tomorrow I think.

Went to Wasabi Sushi on Balboa in PB tonight. Mad rolls, sake and Saporro. Got us an 8'er of OG Kush and it's Nutter Butter time. :wall:

H8duke

H8duke

Banned
Awards
  • Established
SNAKE,

Gonna p/up some bronkaid to add to my caffeine pre-w/o.

How much(grams?) are you taking along w/the feine?

When are you taking it? hour prior or what?

What's funny is,I thought B-aid was some **** you all made up till I googled it.

I understand now...ephedrine.

Hoops,

Since you are still in da house...what say you on the subject dempster???

JW32Hoops

JW32Hoops

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Hoops,

Since you are still in da house...what say you on the subject dempster???
Ryan Dempster? Eh...kinda disappointing this year. Sub .500 record, only 80K going into the All Star Break...I expected a bit more. He did score me 21 fantasy points tonight though. :icon16:

EDIT: Oh...you wanna know what I think about caffeine/bronk-aid? I drink some coffee and tea to wake up and/or get through the work day, that's my only caffeine really. I've got a bottle of Primaforce in the cabinet but I never take any. Never did the Bronk-aid thing either. I'm not much of a cutter or a stim guy.

Whitesnake

Whitesnake

Awards
  • Established
Bronkaid, caffeine tab and a Vike pre-work-out was bomb today.....I wouldn't reccomend the vike, but it seemed like a great pre W/O stack to me :)

H8.......I take it 3 times per day.....

25mg Ephedrine Sulfate.........200mg caffeine pill 1st thing in morning

Same thing in the afternoon.........

Then same program 30 mins prior to W/O

I might add a baby aspirin(81 mg) once a day, too:squareeyed:

H8duke

H8duke

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Ryan Dempster? Eh...kinda disappointing this year. Sub .500 record, only 80K going into the All Star Break...I expected a bit more. He did score me 21 fantasy points tonight though. :icon16:

EDIT: Oh...you wanna know what I think about caffeine/bronk-aid? I drink some coffee and tea to wake up and/or get through the work day, that's my only caffeine really. I've got a bottle of Primaforce in the cabinet but I never take any. Never did the Bronk-aid thing either. I'm not much of a cutter or a stim guy.
Not RYAN:lol::lol::lol:

Should have spelled it DEM-ster:lol:

I have primaforce feine also.Used pre-w/o,but wanna add b-aid also.

H8duke

H8duke

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Bronkaid, caffeine tab and a Vike pre-work-out was bomb today.....I wouldn't reccomend the vike, but it seemed like a great pre W/O stack to me :)

H8.......I take it 3 times per day.....

25mg Ephedrine Sulfate.........200mg caffeine pill 1st thing in morning

Same thing in the afternoon.........

Then same program 30 mins prior to W/O

I might add a baby aspirin(81 mg) once a day, too:squareeyed:
DAMN Plissken!!

I just need a boost pre/w/o!!!

NOT ALL day:lol::lol::lol:

I'll take option 3 Alex for 1000.

Whitesnake

Whitesnake

Awards
  • Established
I just got "ding dong ditched"

Musta been those punks I yelled at in the complex gym earlier :shrug::firedevil:

H8duke

H8duke

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I just got "ding dong ditched"

Musta been those punks I yelled at in the complex gym earlier :shrug::firedevil:
Might be some of my badass offspring:lol:

I was in the Marines for 6 years:usa:

i got illegitimate kids all over the world:sgrin::sgrin::sgrin:

Doogsy123

Doogsy123

Awards
  • Established
Alan bobbytrap for them at the door Home Alone style

roids1

roids1

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Yeah man, I didn't specify who was giving or who was receiving. I was gonna let you and sane argue that point. We want the truth! :) j/k
He has bisexual tendencies and likes men and women equally. I guess he's be okay either way. Not my cuppa tea tho!

Droppingloads

Droppingloads

Awards
  • Established
Ok enough with the fuking youtube videos.

Just took some Bronkaid, 200mg caffeine, 1 yohimbine fuel, washed it down with a lo carb Monster.... good sh1t.

JW32Hoops

JW32Hoops

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Gonna drop the wife off at work, hit the gym, hit the beach, then hit the couch for the Met game. Love 3 day weekends.

:dance:

Droppingloads

Droppingloads

Awards
  • Established
lol it just slows down the page that's all

If it were just links then it would be better.

I'm watching the Spankees game right now. Hope the Jays drop some loads on them.

Sanesloot

Sanesloot

Banned
Awards
He has bisexual tendencies and likes men and women equally. I guess he's be okay either way. Not my cuppa tea tho!
Listen up you winged Stud you, i'm not a fruit cake! But the idea can be relaxing, with you of course..

Anyhow, i've been eating like a fat man and i weighed in at 247lbs this morning... UGH!!!

I need to diet bad!

roids1

roids1

Banned
Awards
  • Established
The wife's at work now, so I'm just chillin on the couch. Gonna polish my Barack Obama commemorative plate. Think I'll hit up spankwire and JO, then smoke a few bowls and chew up a couple vikes. May hit the beach for a while with a few Bud Ices.

roids1

roids1

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Listen up you winged Stud you, i'm not a fruit cake! But the idea can be relaxing, with you of course..

Anyhow, i've been eating like a fat man and i weighed in at 247lbs this morning... UGH!!!

I need to diet bad!
You said in a previous life you were a f@g. Was that just some brief experiment?

Status
Not open for further replies.