Good "Clean" Fun

Status
Not open for further replies.
Doogsy123

Doogsy123

Awards
  • Established
Talking of dancing........

Why did so many African Americans die during the Vietnam War?

Everytime someone shouted "Get Down" they'd jump up and start dancing

texaswolf

texaswolf

Awards
  • Established
Talking of dancing........

Why did so many African Americans die during the Vietnam War?

Everytime someone shouted "Get Down" they'd jump up and start dancing
:afro:

LOL, that is so not PC. I love it. :lol:

Droppingloads

Droppingloads

Awards
  • Established
Sup turds. Lots of activity last night, I love it!

I was out all evening playing some ball. Crushing some Coors Lights of course.

Al, just start pinning some deca, it might help your shoulder!

GICH!

roids1

roids1

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Sup semen sippers! Just applied for a few more overseas gigs. Bout to SFW.

Droppingloads

Droppingloads

Awards
  • Established
Roids, did those fireworks come in from Chiner yet? Big fireworks weekend coming up!

JW32Hoops

JW32Hoops

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Can't wait to slam a 32 of BI, chew an oxy and watch the fireworks from Sea World. Might try to get up on the roof this year, should be a bomb view from up there.

Droppingloads

Droppingloads

Awards
  • Established
Make sure you wave to Sane's girlfriends at Sea World!

Sanesloot

Sanesloot

Banned
Awards
Wave to my girl at Sea World huh? OK MOTHER FUKKIES, WHO WANTS SOME?

That's what i thought.

Oh yea, last night i got another 8 1/2 hours of sleep. I woke up and my girlfriend left a note next to the bed for me.. and it read, "Dear Christopher, thanks for the sex last night. It was amazing. Love Katherine"

roids1

roids1

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Make sure you wave to Sane's girlfriends at Sea World!
I'm sure she'll make a tidal wave! :lmao:

I ain't got not farworks yet. That's a good idear. They boyz have been asking about that. I might get me some sh1t in the next day or two.

Droppingloads

Droppingloads

Awards
  • Established
Sane, she left you a note?

Next time tell the b1tch to wake you up with a hummer and then immediately leave once you bust in her mouth.

roids1

roids1

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Sane, she left you a note?

Next time tell the b1tch to wake you up with a hummer and then immediately leave once you bust in her mouth.
That would be the best gf in the world. One who fullfills her obligations then gets the **** out when she's done. Good girl!

Droppingloads

Droppingloads

Awards
  • Established
Word, quickly slob on the knob, and let's you go back to sleep.

Droppingloads

Droppingloads

Awards
  • Established
The pimp hand is strong in this one.....

You must feed her well!

:jester:

Wetdawg

Wetdawg

Awards
My Daughter may be going to korea to teach English. She did China for a year already. Sent her to school to read, write, and speak Mandarin. Dude, take off while your young and have a good time. Talk about it when you are my age. Good Luck

roids1

roids1

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I love sane's avy! It is a little homoerotic tho! :bigeyes:

texaswolf

texaswolf

Awards
  • Established
Sucks I can't buy fireworks around here. Burn ban in effect for Houston and they aren't selling them anywhere around these parts. We have had drought like conditions for the past month.

Adam23294

Adam23294

Banned
Awards
Can't wait to slam a 32 of BI, chew an oxy and watch the fireworks from Sea World. Might try to get up on the roof this year, should be a bomb view from up there.
**** son you're a better man than me for chewing those. Can't stand the taste of opiates......bitter as all hell.:puke:

One thing's for sure though. I can drink like a fish when I'm on pills. To me it seems like a waste of a real opiate buzz though. I'd rather take the pill and enjoy melting into my couch and concentrating to stay breathing.

Droppingloads

Droppingloads

Awards
  • Established
Just got off the phone with the kid downstairs. He's gonna hook me up with a nice sack of Indica and some percs. All I have to do is drive him to the swap meet this afternoon.

Can't wait to blast some Whitesnake in my German sled.....

Doogsy123

Doogsy123

Awards
  • Established
I love sane's avy! It is a little homoerotic tho! :bigeyes:
LMAO at Sane's profile page, "Who would i like to meet":

"I'd love to meet that Handicapped dude from my old forum. He was such an awesome guy with one arm. He could make pancakes and even tie his own shoes. I almost envy him, its true."

:lmao:

Doogsy123

Doogsy123

Awards
  • Established
Just got off the phone with the kid downstairs. He's gonna hook me up with a nice sack of Indica and some percs. All I have to do is drive him to the swap meet this afternoon.

Can't wait to blast some Whitesnake in the car.....
I thought you were talking about yourself there :lmao:

A car is called a "sled" in Alan-speak

GICH

Droppingloads

Droppingloads

Awards
  • Established
Whoops my bad.... fixed!!!

Mmmm had pancakes with sliced up tri tip for brekky.... M1's cat liked it.

JW32Hoops

JW32Hoops

Banned
Awards
  • Established
**** son you're a better man than me for chewing those. Can't stand the taste of opiates......bitter as all hell.:puke:

One thing's for sure though. I can drink like a fish when I'm on pills. To me it seems like a waste of a real opiate buzz though. I'd rather take the pill and enjoy melting into my couch and concentrating to stay breathing.
Actually felt a bit nauseous last night after chewing that up. Might just bust it in half and pop it old school next time.

I like to have a couple beers with the opiates, but not an assload.

JW32Hoops

JW32Hoops

Banned
Awards
  • Established

"I'd love to meet that Handicapped dude from my old forum. He was such an awesome guy with one arm. He could make pancakes and even tie his own shoes. I almost envy him, its true."

:toofunny:

Droppingloads

Droppingloads

Awards
  • Established
Don't you have the slap chop? Just chop up a few of them and pour them into your Bud Ice.

GICH!!!

Adam23294

Adam23294

Banned
Awards

:toofunny::toofunny::toofunny:

Hadi_D was a freakish inspiration for us all.

Droppingloads

Droppingloads

Awards
  • Established
He got jacked off of berries and Del Monte fruit cups!!

:laughing:

texaswolf

texaswolf

Awards
  • Established
Del Monte is laced with some pretty strong test boosters. I would limit myself to two cups a day.

roids1

roids1

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Slap-chop!! :lmao: That's a brilliant idea. "Yur gonna have an exciting life now!"

Hadi was an inspiration even for such a toolbox. Imagine doing BB squats with only one gun. He's the one who taught me everything I know about the benefits of cottage cheese for bulking.

Status
Not open for further replies.