Status
Not open for further replies.
JW32Hoops

JW32Hoops

Banned
Awards
  • Established
H8Duke, your avatar is awesome.

Time for some p-rips and BL tallboys. Contemplating whether to toot my oxy or just pop it. Think I'm gonna just pop it. Love tootin em, but I don't think it lasts quite as long that way.

Cooking manwich and mac'n'cheese tonight boys. BEEFCAKE!!!!!!!!

Adam23294

Adam23294

Banned
Awards
H8Duke, your avatar is awesome.

Time for some p-rips and BL tallboys. Contemplating whether to toot my oxy or just pop it. Think I'm gonna just pop it. Love tootin em, but I don't think it lasts quite as long that way.
Have your cake and eat it too.....parachute it. Crush it up, wrap in tissue paper, then down the hatch. I used to love taking them up the schnoz until I heard the binder in the pill, which keeps it in pill form, breaks into microscopic shards and lodges in blood vessels.:ugh:

JW32Hoops

JW32Hoops

Banned
Awards
  • Established
For Alfonse and Adam and whoever else is into the classics / might be high right now...

YouTube - peter tosh - Downpressor man

My buddy told me that the origin of "Downpressor Man" was that Peter Tosh was asked about being oppressed by The Man and his response was "no, not up-pressed....down....down-pressed"...

Not sure if that's true or not, but it's some funny sh!t.

texaswolf

texaswolf

Awards
  • Established
I'm about to pop open my BI 40 ounce I bought earlier.

JW32Hoops

JW32Hoops

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Just cracked my 2nd BL tallboy. I think I've asked you this before, but I didn't know they made 40's of BI. I can only find em in 24 and 32 down here. Wish they still sold 12'ers of em in those funky bottles.

:cheers:

texaswolf

texaswolf

Awards
  • Established
Just cracked my 2nd BL tallboy. I think I've asked you this before, but I didn't know they made 40's of BI. I can only find em in 24 and 32 down here. Wish they still sold 12'ers of em in those funky bottles.

:cheers:
I didn't know about them either until I walked into my grocery store and saw a BI 40 ounce one day. The crazy thing is two of them are like 30 or 40 cents cheaper than a six pack of BI 12 oz beers which comes out to 8 ounces less beer.

I haven't seen them in convenience stores. You might have to check a big grocery store.

JW32Hoops

JW32Hoops

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I haven't seen them in convenience stores. You might have to check a big grocery store.
Word. I shop at this fancyass supermarket, Vons (the chicks that shop there are RIDICULOUSLY bomb) but I'll check Ralphs, they might have it.

****....wife defrosted beef for me to make manwich tonight (she's workin late) but I don't feel like getting up and actually cooking. Wish I had me a bangmaid to do it for me.

Time to crank up the tosh and get it overwith. The ends totally justify the means.

Wetdawg

Wetdawg

Awards
A Bald headed Pimp is the only drink on a Holiday.

over Ice:
1 shot amaretto
1 shot Southern Comfort
1 shot Malibu
1 shot Capt Morgan
Top off the rest with Pineapple juice
Tastes like fruit punch, bet you can't drink 3 and stand up. I'll see Fireworks without lighting a thing!!

JW32Hoops

JW32Hoops

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I only asked cuz today is Canada's version of Independence Day. (i think)

You really 6' 5" 280 brah? if so, effin beastly

texaswolf

texaswolf

Awards
  • Established
I'll have to mix some of those up one day. Sounds like something the chicas would like.

Whitesnake

Whitesnake

Awards
  • Established
Remember my shoulder deal.......X-rays showed an abnormality......Got a Bone scan.........nothing..........listened to Doc's orders for 3 weeks and practically did zero shoulders.........Shoulder starts feeling good........I'm feeling it, so I try to do some dips tonight and I heard something pop:damnit:

Now it hurts more than it ever has before.......going in for a cortizone shot tommorrow and get a scripp for more vikes:love:

Wish I knew WTF is wrong with my shoulder..........Docs don't know and I sure as **** don't know.......guess more X-rays and tests :(

H8duke

H8duke

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Remember my shoulder deal.......X-rays showed an abnormality......Got a Bone scan.........nothing..........listened to Doc's orders for 3 weeks and practically did zero shoulders.........Shoulder starts feeling good........I'm feeling it, so I try to do some dips tonight and I heard something pop:damnit:

Now it hurts more than it ever has before.......going in for a cortizone shot tommorrow and get a scripp for more vikes:love:

Wish I knew WTF is wrong with my shoulder..........Docs don't know and I sure as **** don't know.......guess more X-rays and tests :(
You're getting old Plissken.
MORE recovery time:frustrate
I'm in the same boat w/you,but i'm still a sexy beast:lol:

JW32Hoops

JW32Hoops

Banned
Awards
  • Established

I haven't been able to do dips in a coupla years...the slot/angle of it doesn't agree with my shoulder at all. Might just have to bag those for a while...which sucks, cuz they're ****ing awesome. Sorry to hear your **** is still ****ed up brah.

Think he'd give you the option for percs if you told him you've developed a tolerance for the vikes?

roids1

roids1

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Hey Al, I have a bone spur in my right elbow with the tendon attached. It still causes me a helluva lot of pain when I do heavy bench or dips. Cissus has helped a lot. I guess if you're doc has x-rayed you though, that's been ruled out.

Maybe you just need to take it easy for a while and lay off the movements that aggrivate it.

texaswolf

texaswolf

Awards
  • Established
Yea injuries suck. I am probably just going to have to lay off arm movements with my right arm to let the tendinitis in my elbow stop hurting. Cissus has helped some but it still hurts when I do certain types of pulls.

roids1

roids1

Banned
Awards
  • Established
My elbow problems started when I was 22. Now, it seems like the heavier I go, the more it bothers me. Especially with tren. Your strength increases dramatically with it. The odd thing is, when I was 25, I was lifting heavier weight on some excercises than I'm lifting now, but it hurts a helluva lot more. I'm actually leaner at the same bodyweight than I was then, but the wear and tear on the joints has gotten worse over the years.

roids1

roids1

Banned
Awards
  • Established
You just wait dem! Those vikes, bud ices, shooting hoops will catch up with you.

BTW, I been to China a buncha times. Here's what the signs say:

"No spitting Everywhere!"

"No Bustling, pushing in line, or other public installations!"

"Taking off your hat and keep quiet!"

"Disrespectful behaviors are not tolerate!"

JW32Hoops

JW32Hoops

Banned
Awards
  • Established
You just wait dem! Those vikes, bud ices, shooting hoops will catch up with you.

BTW, I been to China a buncha times. Here's what the signs say:

"No spitting Everywhere!"

"No Bustling, pushing in line, or other public installations!"

"Taking off your hat and keep quiet!"

"Disrespectful behaviors are not tolerate!"
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Word on the injuries though. Happening to me already and I'm not even 30 yet. Ankle is beyond fuct, haven't balled in over a month. Knee has had somethin wrong with it (tendonitis?) for months and months.

Doesn't hurt right now though. :wall:

texaswolf

texaswolf

Awards
  • Established

Word on the injuries though. Happening to me already and I'm not even 30 yet. Ankle is beyond fuct, haven't balled in over a month. Knee has had somethin wrong with it (tendonitis?) for months and months.

Word, it sort of makes me have mad respect for pro athletes that can play for 15-20 years.

roids1

roids1

Banned
Awards
  • Established

OMFG!!!! You're avy Dub!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I think it is authentic!! Did your wife snap that pic when she caught you in action the other day?!?!?!?!? That sh!t made my day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lmao:

roids1

roids1

Banned
Awards
  • Established
WTF did you change it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That avy was tha bomb!!!!!!!!!!!!

roids1

roids1

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Guess what knigs! Since the banking industry is totally eff'd. I may end up accepting a gig teaching english in China! I just gotta figure out how to break the news to the rents.

How bout that. All the Chinese in the future will have a nice Bama southern draw! GICH!

JW32Hoops

JW32Hoops

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Guess what knigs! Since the banking industry is totally eff'd. I may end up accepting a gig teaching english in China! I just gotta figure out how to break the news to the rents.

How bout that. All the Chinese in the future will have a nice Bama southern draw! GICH!
Daaaaaaaamn. So funny, when I got laid off I kept tryin to convince my wife to move with me to Korea to teach Engrish. Eff it, go on an adventure. As long as you can sustain yourself and the kids, go nuts.

Whitesnake

Whitesnake

Awards
  • Established
I'm in the same boat w/you,but i'm still a sexy beast:lol:
You saying I'm not a sexy beast :(

M1 thinks I am :)

Just bought one of those arm slings at the drug store.........This blows :(

Time for a monumental p-rip and glass of Merlot :head:

roids1

roids1

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Well, she's got fambly over there and my kids both speak mandarin chinese. I can understand some of it, but I can't speak it worth a sh!t. My 6 year old laughs when I try to speak to him in Chinese.

Thing is, you don't have to be fluent in mandarin to teach over there. The kids already have a descent grasp of english. I've just never taught before and my handwritting is aweful.

JW32Hoops

JW32Hoops

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Well, she's got fambly over there and my kids both speak mandarin chinese. I can understand some of it, but I can't speak it worth a sh!t. My 6 year old laughs when I try to speak to him in Chinese.

Thing is, you don't have to be fluent in mandarin to teach over there. The kids already have a descent grasp of english. I've just never taught before and my handwritting is aweful.
oh....my....f*cking....god

YouTube - World Of Warcraft Freakout

H8duke

H8duke

Banned
Awards
  • Established

You can save cabbage on air fare.

Fly "AIR-LATS":popworm:

GICH!

roids1

roids1

Banned
Awards
  • Established
:werd: I just flew in from Shanghai and boy are my lats tired!

It's hard enough to find clothes that fit over here. Just imagine in China. Dub can appreciate that.

roids1

roids1

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Hey why Korea Dub? You just love the Dear Leader or sum10? They'd put your big ass in a labor camp so you could reach the **** that them 5 foot tall Koreans couldn't reach.

H8duke

H8duke

Banned
Awards
  • Established
You saying I'm not a sexy beast :(

M1 thinks I am :)

Just bought one of those arm slings at the drug store.........This blows :(

Time for a monumental p-rip and glass of Merlot :head:
I had rotator cuff issues from playing softball.

I played LCF and pitched all through school.I HAD a "nice" arm.It's NOT bragging if you can back it up:irked:I could ONE bounce dems out at the plate from pretty deep in the outfield.
I was 24 at the time.Through the years, it would bother me from time to time.
I've only been SFW for a little over 7 years now.It's obviously helped strengthen my shoulders,and my delts are "nice" also.I did receive a cortisone shot in my left shoulder about 2 years ago.Been fine every since.

texaswolf

texaswolf

Awards
  • Established
I was going to go do the teach in South Korea, China, Vietnam thing but they don't like that I got caught with a tiny amount of weed 5 years ago. ****ers.

Whitesnake

Whitesnake

Awards
  • Established
I had rotator cuff issues from playing softball.

I played LCF and pitched all through school.I HAD a "nice" arm.It's NOT bragging if you can back it up:irked:I could ONE bounce dems out at the plate from pretty deep in the outfield.
I was 24 at the time.Through the years, it would bother me from time to time.
I've only been SFW for a little over 7 years now.It's obviously helped strengthen my shoulders,and my delts are "nice" also.I did receive a cortisone shot in my left shoulder about 2 years ago.Been fine every since.
Yeah, hopefully the cortisone shot will help tommorrow..........I'm gonna have him use the long ass Horse needle this time so it gets deep in my shoulder.....last time he used the little wussy needle that I used to pin gears with.........It's gonna prolly hurt like hell, but it hurts now anyway so eff it:sad3:

H8duke

H8duke

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Yeah, hopefully the cortisone shot will help tommorrow..........I'm gonna have him use the long ass Horse needle this time so it gets deep in my shoulder.....last time he used the little wussy needle that I used to pin gears with.........It's gonna prolly hurt like hell, but it hurts now anyway so eff it:sad3:
Yep.Good luck bro.

It's obvious it may be something you have to deal with from here on out.

Just use this episode as a precursor,and lay off it for more than 3 weeks this time after your shot:hump:

Doogsy123

Doogsy123

Awards
  • Established
Oh man...that's solid gold.

What did she look like? Was she always paralyzed or did she have an accident? Did you know her pre-paralyzation? What was it like banging her? What sort of positions did you have to do in order for it to work?

She friggin pissed herself when she came? My god.....how often did you hit it?

:popcorn:
:lmao: Dub is all about the details :food:

Doogsy123

Doogsy123

Awards
  • Established

That would be a pretty decent deal. If any of the kids acted up you'd flex your lats and stare :lmao:

Status
Not open for further replies.