GET PUMPED! Olympus Labs HYDRO3 Log

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I hAve so many pump products and pre workout but I'm gonna buy myself a bottle. I am compelled to now from all the logs and social media pics

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
john.patterson you've inspired me to want to break open my HYDRO3. It will happen this weekend. :D
You won't be sorry. This stuff is awesome. Post up some feedback on my log and let me know how it goes bro!

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
I hAve so many pump products and pre workout but I'm gonna buy myself a bottle. I am compelled to now from all the logs and social media pics
It's definitely worth trying out. I really love high volume, but there's something different about the pumps I get from Hydro3, its hard to describe. The contractions I've been able to achieve, even on my low carb days, has been incredibly. I feel more vascular all day. This stuff is awesome, I'll be sad when it's gone haha

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
You won't be sorry. This stuff is awesome. Post up some feedback on my log and let me know how it goes bro!
Definitely will. And in my log as well in case you want to follow my journey (shameless plug). Question is how many caps do I want to start with...

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Did 10 x 10 Leg Extensions and 10 x 10 Lying Leg Curls this morning on 4 caps. Hurt so good.

DOMS are definitely increased bro, not only from my Hypertrophy workouts, but even a low volume power pull session has me feeling them.

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Did 10 x 10 Leg Extensions and 10 x 10 Lying Leg Curls this morning on 4 caps. Hurt so good.

DOMS are definitely increased bro, not only from my Hypertrophy workouts, but even a low volume power pull session has me feeling them.
I'm glad I'm not the only one who notices the DOMS. I agree, even after my heavy squat days I feel more sore than usual. It's a great feeling

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Definitely will. And in my log as well in case you want to follow my journey (shameless plug). Question is how many caps do I want to start with...
Of course I'll follow along brother. Hahah that's a tough question. If it's an arm day, just go all in with 4 caps. But make sure you clear your schedule for the day you do it, you won't want to leave the gym for at least a few hours haha

Reactions: GNO

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Leave it to Dma378 to crush a workout on 4 caps, on leg sesh no less...always a glutton for punishment...
Miss you big bro :(

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Leave it to Dma378 to crush a workout on 4 caps, on leg sesh no less...always a glutton for punishment...
Miss you big bro :(
You might see more of me in the near future...wink wink

Reactions: GNO

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In a similar boat, maybe dip my toe with a cap a day... Don't know if that's worth it though, probably better to wait.

I'm most most impressed with the acute effects of HYRO3 based on user feedback thus far. Another OL success story :)

How long have you been on john.patterson?

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
In a similar boat, maybe dip my toe with a cap a day... Don't know if that's worth it though, probably better to wait.

I'm most most impressed with the acute effects of HYRO3 based on user feedback thus far. Another OL success story :)

Yep following along closely on his

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You might see more of me in the near future...wink wink
I forgot the no homo...ahh F-it Dma378 knows we may or may NOT have weird-ass freaky secret society meetings on Mount Olympus ;)

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established

Definitely a successful product. I'm loving it. Today marks two full weeks I've been taking hydro3. It's been nothing but great pumps and epic workouts

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Weekend Update

Hope everyone's having a good weekend. I wasn't able to post up my arm workout yesterday, but I'll give you all the rundown along with today's workout, which was back and chest. The pump all around was fantastic both days, especially during my arm training yesterday. Took 4 caps for arm day, because I mean lets be real, arm day deserves 4 caps.

Hammer Curls 4 sets of 10-12
Seated Overhead Tricep Extensions 4 sets of 10-12
*this was my warmup, and I could already feel the blood rushing into my arms. I knew I was in for an epic arm day
Close Grip Bench Press superset with Seated Dumbbell Curls - 4 sets of 6-8
EZ Bar Preacher Curls superset with Camber Bar Tricep Pressdowns - 4 sets of 10-12
Overhead Cable Tricep Extensions superset with Incline Dumbbell Curls - 3 sets of 12-15
Skull Crushers superset with Standing EZ Bar Curls - 4 sets of 10-12

Another great workout, another epic pump. This workout had my arms stretching my sleeves, the pump was incredible. I really like the way I feel when I superset biceps and triceps while taking Hydro3. The pump is incredible and I really feel the blood filling the muscles. It was an epic arm day: high volume, high intensity, stupid pump.

Today was a back and chest workout. I wasn't feeling too great coming into the gym, today is my low carb day. I took 3 caps before my workout and pushed through despite not feeling too motivated to be there. The ability to get great contractions instantly turned my negativity about training into motivation to push myself.

Seated Rows (medium width grip) superset with Cable Pullovers - 4 sets of 6-8 for rows, 12-15 for pullovers
Chest Supported Rows superset with Incline Dumbbell Pullovers - 4 sets of 10-12
Lat Pull Downs - 5 sets of 8-10
Incline Dumbbell Press - pyramid style up to 3 sets of 6 (6 sets total including acclimation)
Cable Flyes superset with Dumbbell Pullovers - 4 sets of 10-12

Although I wasn't feeling it today, I was able to get a great workout and get through all of my sets. I began with a warmup on the seated rows and instantly got a great mind-muscle connection with my lats that allowed me to focus and zone into my training. The pump I had in my back was incredible, I felt like a monster. This definitely wasn't one of my best workouts, but Hydro3 definitely helped me push through and achieve a great pump.

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Nice work. Sometimes you just have to power through. Showing up is half the battle.

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Monday LEG DAY

Today, I was just on. My training was heavy and intense, and I felt great. I only took 1 cap of Hydro3, which seemed to do the trick for me on leg day. I was able to get a good pump, but nothing too overwhelming. If anyone has had too much burn during their leg days while on Hydro3, I would highly suggest lowering the dose. 1 cap was PERFECT.

Leg Extensions (warm up) - 2 sets of 20 reps
Barbell Back Squat - pyramid up to 3 sets of 6 305
Bulgarian Split Squats - 4 sets of 10-12
Leg Press superset with Hammer Strength Leg Curl - 4 sets of 10-12
Leg Extensions superset with Lying Leg Curls - 4 sets 12-15
Standing Calf Raises - 5 sets of 10-12

This morning's workout was awesome. I went into the workout well rested and ready to hit the weights. 305 probably doesn't seem too impressive to some, but 3 sets of 6 reps wasn't easy for me. I was happy with my numbers and my form in my squats today, and I was able to really engage my quads and feel the contraction. Another day down, another great workout thanks to Hydro3.

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Boulder Shoulders and Arms

If there is any day that Hydro3 is going to show, today is the day. It sure as hell showed this morning in the gym, my pump was incredible. I took 4 caps because I wanted an intense pump, and that's exactly what I got.

Standing Dumbbell Side Laterals superset with Dumbbell Front Raises - 5 sets of 10-15
Barbell Upright Rows superset with Reverse Flys - 4 sets of 8-10
Smith Machine Seated Overhead Press - pyramid up to 3 sets of 6-8
GIANT SET 1: 4 sets
--Cable Side Laterals - 10-12 reps
--Tricep Pressdowns - 8-10 reps
--Single Arm Preacher Curls - 8-10 reps
GIANT SET 2: 4 sets
--Barbell Shrugs - 12-15 reps
--Incline Dumbbell Curl - 8-10 reps
--Dips - to failure (12-15 reps)

Such a great workout. The giant sets at the end gave me such an amazing pump. I felt like a giant in the gym. My arms and delts felt full, and veins were poppin'. 4 caps is definitely the right dose for smaller muscle groups like delts, bi's, and tri's. I was able to get a great contraction and my arms still feel pumped hours later. My workouts these past few weeks have been great, Hydro3 is treating me well.

fitbanker

fitbanker

Awards
Just subbed, and have to say a great log! Have been looking at Hydro3, and this log has confirmed a purchase will be made today!

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Just subbed, and have to say a great log! Have been looking at Hydro3, and this log has confirmed a purchase will be made today!
You won't be disappointed man! Hydro3 is awesome stuff. Thanks for reading up on my log! Today is my rest day, but I'll be posting tomorrow for sure.

fro60ol

fro60ol

Awards
  • Established
I am also in. Tad late.... I had my eye on hydro3 also might have too get it now

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Chest and Back

Todays workout wasn't my best. Yesterday was a low carb rest day, but I added 30 minutes of cardio with some jump rope intervals last night. I think the extra cardio, plus taking in under 100g of carbs yesterday really took a toll on my lifts this morning. It was difficult for me to get a pump, but I don't think Hydro3 is to blame. Regardless of how I felt, I was still able to push through and get a solid workout in. Today is my high carb day, I definitely need it. I popped 3 caps of Hydro3 with some 1.M.R. Vortex and departed to the arena of iron.

Barbell Bench Press - 3 sets of 3-5, 3 sets of 8-10
Incline Dumbbell Press superset with T-Bar Rows - 5 sets of 8-10
Incline Smith Machine Press superset with Neutral Grip Lat Pulldowns - 4 sets of 10-12
Machine Flyes superset with Wide Grip Lat Pulldowns - 4 sets of 12-15
Dumbbell Pullovers superset with Cable Flyes - 3 sets of 10-12

I was happy with the volume I put out during this workout, but I wasn't feeling 100%. I could definitely tell that I was carb depleted, and it was difficult for me to get a solid pump. This is the first time while taking Hydro3 where I didn't feel "ON", which actually says a lot. I've been using Hydro3 for about 2.5 weeks, and my workouts have all been incredible. Today's problem was due to my diet, but I could still feel Hydro3 pushing whatever energy I had into my chest and back to give me a good day of training. I'm certain tomorrow will be better after I have some carbs in my system.

fitbanker

fitbanker

Awards
Getting my order this weekend! Ready to roll! Question though: based on your results from today's chest/back workout with low carbs, have you typically had 100+ mg carbs before your workout? I lift early, 5:30AM, so typically workout fasted except for my PWO. Based on that, for best pump effects, I need to include some carbs either evening before or as pre-workout meal. Might take some experimentation to find the sweet spot!

You won't be disappointed man! Hydro3 is awesome stuff. Thanks for reading up on my log! Today is my rest day, but I'll be posting tomorrow for sure.

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Getting my order this weekend! Ready to roll! Question though: based on your results from today's chest/back workout with low carbs, have you typically had 100+ mg carbs before your workout? I lift early, 5:30AM, so typically workout fasted except for my PWO. Based on that, for best pump effects, I need to include some carbs either evening before or as pre-workout meal. Might take some experimentation to find the sweet spot!
I enjoy training fasted in the morning as well, right at 5am. That's one of the main reasons I've been loving Hydro3, I've been able to get awesome pumps fasted which has been great. I think today's problem was due to my low carb day with cardio last night. I usually don't have any issues getting a solid pump, even first thing in the morning. Just goes to show that I was due for a high carb day haha. Its always fun to experiment with carbs to see how they impact my lifts. Hydro3 has been helping me incredible amounts with obtaining a solid pump on a carb cycling plan though

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I also train fasted early in the am. I am totaling around 200g of carbs per day. About 150 of them come in the last few hours of the day so that I benefit from them in the am.

Now, I have been on cycle for quite some time, so my body burns carbs pretty efficiently. Not sure how this routine will effect my body once I come off. Having all those carbs pre-bed.

But for now, the morning fasted pumps with Hydro3 included are amazing.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I also train fasted early in the am. I am totaling around 200g of carbs per day. About 150 of them come in the last few hours of the day so that I benefit from them in the am.

Now, I have been on cycle for quite some time, so my body burns carbs pretty efficiently. Not sure how this routine will effect my body once I come off. Having all those carbs pre-bed.

Maybe try to up your carbs til the end of your cycle that way you can reduce to adapt to being off cycle and still reap the benefits without the potential fat gain

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Delts and Legs

Happy Friday ladies and gentlemen. Pumped for the long weekend. Today was a great shoulder and leg session. It was clear that yesterday's workout was poor solely to my nutrition. Today, things were very different. I popped 2 caps pre workout: The pump, EXPLOSIVE. The volume, HIGH. The gains, EPIC.

Seated Dumbbell OHP - 6 sets of 6-8
Seated Side Lateral Raises superset with Standing EZ Bar Front Raises - 5 sets of 10-12; dropsets for the last 3 sets
Rope Face Pulls Superset with Cable Side Laterals - 4 sets of 10-12
Leg Extensions superset with Lying Hamstring Curls - 4 sets 15-20
Leg Press - 5 sets of 15-20, insane burn on these
Seated Calf Raises superset with Standing Calf Raises - 5 sets 10-12

Overall, excellent workout. Delts felt full and the contraction was intense. The leg press lit up my legs, they were burning like crazy! Felt great though. My leg work was light, I was focused on higher rep ranges for a change. I plan to go back this evening after work and knock out a little cardio, and hit some squats. I'll update tonight. This week has been fantastic on Hydro3. The pumps have been great and I've been feeling amazing in and out of the gym. I hope everyone enjoys the long weekend! I'll post up when I can.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Maybe try to up your carbs til the end of your cycle that way you can reduce to adapt to being off cycle and still reap the benefits without the potential fat gain
I actually just recently reduced. Had been at 400-450g/day. Cut it to 200-250 about a week and a half ago. Cycle ends next week :-(

fitbanker

fitbanker

Awards
Hydro3 arrived today! Ready for Monday morning!

I enjoy training fasted in the morning as well, right at 5am. That's one of the main reasons I've been loving Hydro3, I've been able to get awesome pumps fasted which has been great. I think today's problem was due to my low carb day with cardio last night. I usually don't have any issues getting a solid pump, even first thing in the morning. Just goes to show that I was due for a high carb day haha. Its always fun to experiment with carbs to see how they impact my lifts. Hydro3 has been helping me incredible amounts with obtaining a solid pump on a carb cycling plan though

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Hope everyone has been enjoying the holiday. I haven't been around a computer all weekend, so I couldn't post up my workouts. Here's a recap to keep everyone up to speed.

Saturday: Arms - popped 4 caps pre. 5 minutes in I felt a pump looming. 10 minutes in I started feeling some epic contractions. 20 minutes in, stupid pump. Awesome training session with one of my buddies I haven't trained with in years. The pumps were unreal.

Arm day+Hydro3= insane pump

Sunday: Chest and Back - this was a quick workout. popped 4 caps and hit the weights. I quickly got a nice pump going and really felt it in my upper chest and lats. Hydro3 works incredibly well when you're in a rush. Low rest time makes this stuff shine!

This Morning: Legs - I didn't take any Hydro3 today, I really don't enjoy the insane burn I get in my quads, it messes up my lifts. I've been experimenting with 1-2 caps on leg day, but since I was traveling I didn't bring any additional Hydro3 with me. It worked out well and I ended up getting a good leg session in. Definitely much different feeling without Hydro3, I didn't feel any significant pump. I'm excited to hit delts tomorrow and get some skin splitting pumps. Enjoy the rest of the weekend everyone!

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Back on the Grind: Shoulders and Arms

Alright, back at it. Today was a great workout. I took 4 caps about 20 minutes pre along with some 1MR Vortex. Hydro3 really shines on shoulder day for me, so I was excited to kill it.

Seated Smith Machine OHP - 3 sets of 10-15, 4 sets of 6-8
Cable Side Lateral Raises - 4 sets of 10-12
Seated Dumbbell Lateral Raises superset with Barbell Front Raises - 5 sets of 8-10
Standing Lateral Raises superset with Machine Rear Flyes - 3 sets of 8-10
Rope Face Pulls superset with Tricep Rope Pressdowns - 4 sets of 8-10
Seated Dumbbell Bicep Curls superset with Dumbbell Shrugs - 5 sets of 10-12
Incline Dumbbell Curls superset with Seated Overhead Dumbbell Extensions - 4 sets of 10-12

Such an epic workout, such an epic pump. My delts felt full and round, and once I started hitting some arms I immediately felt a great pump and I was able to get a great mind-muscle connection. My workout went quick today, and before I knew it I was running late for work haha. Definitely an awesome workout! I'll be sad when my Hydro3 is gone, but I've been absolutely loving it so far.

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Today is my rest day, and I definitely need it. I took 4 caps with breakfast, hoping it will help me recover a bit. My hamstrings and quads are really tight today, leg day is having its revenge. I plan to clock about 30 minutes of cardio after work to try and loosen up my legs a bit. I'll be back on the grind tomorrow morning for some chest and back!

fro60ol

fro60ol

Awards
  • Established
I can't wait I am going to be picking up some Friday can't wait to use it Love the log man keep it up

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Chest and Back

Back in the gym this morning, and feeling great. I've been really on point with my diet and training these past few weeks, and its definitely showing. I've put on a few pounds since I started this log, between 4-5 pounds. I can honestly say that if anything I look leaner, so it shows that a clean diet can really bring some serious results. I popped 4 caps of Hydro3 this morning with a scoop of 1MR Vortex and hit the gym.

Dumbbell Flat Bench Press - pyramid style up to 3 sets of 5 with 120's! PR!!
Smith Incline Bench Press superset with Wide Lat Pulldowns - 5 sets of 8-10
Dumbbell Pullovers superset with Dumbbell Flyes - 4 sets of 10-12
Seated Rows (neutral grip) superset with Cable Flyes - 6 sets of 10-12
Cable Pullovers superset with Cable Flyes - 5 sets of 12-15

Todays workout was great. The pump was awesome and I really felt strong. It was one of those mornings that I could have spend a few hours in the gym if I didn't have to leave for work, I felt great. Hydro3 had me looking vasular and feeling PUMPED. Coming up on the end of my 4th week of Hydro3, and I can honestly say that this stuff is no joke. I've had consistently great workouts this whole run, and I've been noticeably more vascular throughout the day. Hydro3 for the win!

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
That's awesome man. I've enjoyed a few workouts with HYDRO3 so far as well, but I may have to give daily dosing a shot rather than all just Pre-workout.

fitbanker

fitbanker

Awards
That's awesome man. I've enjoyed a few workouts with HYDRO3 so far as well, but I may have to give daily dosing a shot rather than all just Pre-workout.
Same... I've only been using this week pre-workout, and not on off days. john.patterson what's your dosing like?

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Same... I've only been using this week pre-workout, and not on off days. john.patterson what's your dosing like?
I've been dosing 4 caps on rest days and training days. In my honest opinion though, if I had purchased the product on my own dime, I would only dose it on training days. I don't really notice much when I take it on rest days, my recovery isn't noticeably better. I'm just taking it on rest days for the sake of the log, but I wouldn't recommend it. The bottle will last you much longer, mines almost gone :(

fitbanker

fitbanker

Awards
I've been dosing 4 caps on rest days and training days. In my honest opinion though, if I had purchased the product on my own dime, I would only dose it on training days. I don't really notice much when I take it on rest days, my recovery isn't noticeably better. I'm just taking it on rest days for the sake of the log, but I wouldn't recommend it. The bottle will last you much longer, mines almost gone :(
Thanks man, good to know.

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
The Final Chapter: Arms

This log has been awesome, and the past 4 weeks have been packed with incredible workouts. Today marks the last day of my log. I have a few servings left, but I feel that a full 4 week log is sufficient for this product. Today was another arm day, a great way to end the log. I popped 4 caps and hit the iron.

Skull Crushers superset with Close Grip Bench Press - 5 sets of 5-8
Seated Dumbbell Curls - 5 sets of 5-8
Cable Rope Pressdowns superset with Standing Barbell Curls - 5 sets of 8-10
Incline Dumbbell Curls superset with Weighted Dips - 4 sets of 10-12
Dumbbell Skull Crushers superset with Standing Hammer Curls - 4 sets of 12-15
Cable Straight Bar Pressdowns superset with "running the rack" Dumbbell Curls - 3 sets to failure

The pump today was unreal. I felt amazing the entire workout and I was able to get some really heavy sets in, following by a high intensity superset workout. I felt amazing and my arms were PUMPED. Please read my final review below, I will be posting this review in the Supplement Review Section as well. Thanks again to OL for this great opportunity! Hydro3 is unreal.

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Hydro3 Final Review

Dosing: 4/5 - Very easy dosing protocol. The serving size suggests 2 caps to assess tolerance, and 4 caps for a full serving. This dosing makes it very easy to custom tailor each workout for your specific needs. For example, if you want a crazy full out arm day pump, dose 4 caps. However, if you want to back off having a wicked pump, like leg day, you can adjust the dose to fit your needs. The dosing was easy, and the flexibility was a great feature with this product. My reason for giving it a 4 is due to the recommendation to dose on rest days. I do not feel that this dosing is necessary, and the product will last long if you only take it on your training days. I noticed no improvements or differences while dosing Hydro3 on my rest days.

Effectiveness: 5/5 - Hydro3 is no joke. If you're looking for a product that delivers, look no further. Taking Hydro3 helped achieve a quick pump during my workouts, and the pump stayed around for hours after I was done training. I felt much more vascular and full during my workouts while on Hydro3, it was great. I also enjoyed the ability to get a good pump on my lower carb days. Some times its difficult to get a pump when you feel flat or when you're depleted. Hydro3 came through and gave me the ability to get pumped, regardless of my nutrition schedule. Great product, very effective.

Value: 5/5 - 120 caps is A LOT, especially if you're not dosing a full 4 cap serving every day. I felt that I could get a solid pump and feel great on just 2 caps, which would yield 60 days of training. As mentioned in my Dosing review, the label suggests dosing on rest days. I don't feel that this is necessary, and the value of the product increases greatly if you decide to not dose any on rest days. Most other pump products on the market offer 30 or 60 caps for the same price, so I think that Hydro3 is a great value with a great ingredient profile. You get far more for you value with Hydro3.

Profile: 5/5 - The profile is what I enjoy most about this product, because its simple! There's no fancy prop blends or crazy ingredints that have you scratching your head and reading wikipedia. The ingredients are simple, tested, and proven to be effective; and they are provided at proven dosages per serving. The KNO3 is a great ingredient, and I really feel like the Potassium Nitrate in combination with HydroMax is simple, yet incredibly effective.

Final Thoughts: I really have nothing bad to say about Hydro3, I really enjoyed this product. Simple profile, customizable dosing, epic pumps. My only comment would be on the recommendation to dose on rest days, as I do not feel it is necessary. Others may disagree, but I feel that only using Hydro3 on training days will be just as effective and it will allow the product to last you longer. Regardless, Hydro3 is awesome stuff. Olympus Labs nailed it with this product. If you're looking for a wicked pump and some serious vascularity, pick up some Hydro3 and you won't be disappointed. Great value, great profile, great pump.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Great log and review man. And I must say, couldn't agree with you more!!