Get On The Insider!

theniteman

theniteman

Awards
I think this might be only the second AnaBeta Elite photo we have seen on here.

I am happy for you an jealous at the same time, 90% happy, 10% jealous. Well, maybe 50/50, I am not sure yet lol.
How many posts u need to post a pic? I wanna post my AB Elite and Erase pro i got in yesterday... To stir up the jealously of course! ;)

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Ooh shiny!

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am not sure on the post count for pictures.

Very keen on seeing more photos though, let's compare stashes!

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am not sure on the post count for pictures.

Very keen on seeing more photos though, let's compare stashes!

Missing from photo: SNS Citrulline Malate. Not sure why that photo is so blurry. THis one taken w/ same settings:

Don't give me **** about the soy. It's a few months old and almost gone ;)

Still to come: 2x Abliderate Advanced. SNS Reduce XT. Also not pictured: My vitamins.

aceroni

Awards
Bro. Redic.... But on another note. My brothers two bottles of ABE came to the door today, and my ABE + erase pro isnt due till tomorrow.. And i ordered 5 hrs before him, wtf??

Also idk if that Pre WO was supposed to come w/ the ABE but he just got some 1mr. def not pes.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Missing from photo: SNS Citrulline Malate. Not sure why that photo is so blurry. THis one taken w/ same settings:

Don't give me **** about the soy. It's a few months old and almost gone

Still to come: 2x Abliderate Advanced. SNS Reduce XT. Also not pictured: My vitamins.
Did you buy Erase because you were drinking so much soy? ;)

Bro. Redic.... But on another note. My brothers two bottles of ABE came to the door today, and my ABE + erase pro isnt due till tomorrow.. And i ordered 5 hrs before him, wtf??

Also idk if that Pre WO was supposed to come w/ the ABE but he just got some 1mr. def not pes.
When purchasing from a retailer the pre workout samples would be shipped from PES, not from the retailer and therefore they would be in a different package completely. This is why we ask you to forward the receipts to us as we are sending them out off our own back, not with the order you have just placed.

I hope that helps.

aceroni

Awards
Ok cool. Still havent gotten any samples yet.. and still kinda curious as to why my package shiped "special ups bull****" that took an extra day?!?! Not freakin out, not even concerned really. prob not gonna start it for a lil bit here.. finish up my current training cycle, then start the ABE / PE w/ my next training cycle. (training, not supp cycle)

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ok cool. Still havent gotten any samples yet.. and still kinda curious as to why my package shiped "special ups bull****" that took an extra day?!?! Not freakin out, not even concerned really. prob not gonna start it for a lil bit here.. finish up my current training cycle, then start the ABE / PE w/ my next training cycle. (training, not supp cycle)
As the samples are all shipped manually upon receiving the receipt email they will inevitably arrive later than your order from the retailer although I am not 100% sure how long they will take.

I am sorry your package didn't come on the same day as your brothers. Thankfully you can start one bottle of his AnaBeta Elite and give him yours when it arrives. :)

aceroni

Awards
hahaa that is a good idea, but like i said ben, I am not going to start my stackkk till i start my next 16 week cycle of training i think.. (depending on how i feel, how many weeks i have left of this MD training cycle, etc) but as of right now i have a slight inflammation of the cartilage in my CHEST, meaning i cant to dips, deep stretches, deep press reps, etc.. i am SUPER disappointed in this fact.. but ya man i'm not bitchin i was just curious if you had any idea. thanks for the feedback though ben

theniteman

theniteman

Awards
The retailer you ordered from (not allowed to say the name) chose UPS Mail Innovations for whatever reason. PES had no say in which shipping service they used, im sure. I ordered mine on Monday and received it Thursday. I thought it was weird at first too and the tracking information isnt really that accurate as mine said i would receive it the following Monday lol

aceroni

Awards
first question^ why cant you say the retailer name.
second question^
why would my bros ship UPS GROUND and mine ship UPS mail innovations?? reeeetarrrtedddddd

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
first question^ why cant you say the retailer name.
second question^
why would my bros ship UPS GROUND and mine ship UPS mail innovations?? reeeetarrrtedddddd
Nutraplanet are the sole sponsors of this forum and no other retailers are to be mentioned as it is classed as promoting.

theniteman is correct, we have no say in the shipping methods used by our retailers, you would have to ask them directly. :)

theniteman

theniteman

Awards
Cant say the name as it is prohibited by forum rules lol

Secondly, ur guess is as good as mine. I was just as surprised as you are when i saw the shipping method they chose.

aceroni

Awards
INNNNNNNNNNNNNNNTERSTINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG So why wouldnt nutraplanet just hold the sale?!

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
INNNNNNNNNNNNNNNTERSTINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG So why wouldnt nutraplanet just hold the sale?!
AnaBeta Elite isn't at Nutraplanet yet.

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Did you buy Erase because you were drinking so much soy? ;)
I've seen both sides of the argument about the pros/cons of soy. I feel like it helped. Didn't see anything bad come from it. Tastes real good. Just done w/ it for now. ;)

aceroni

Awards
dang man nutraplanet needs to get on the ball son!!!

Urban Monk

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I believe if you mention other retailers within your OWN sponsored forum (how this is in PES's personal, PAID forum), then it is ok.

PES can point to sales on its own site or any other site as long as its a board sponsor and keeps these posts to their own section.

aceroni

Awards
^^ FINALLY got my bottles, only a few days late, nbd.. My bro is on day2 of ABE and is just starting a new volume training program (Mountain Dog).. His muscles are looking fuller already!! Mirin his gains :)
Wheres this next insider info email..? Wishing I would have bought two of the deal.. Ooohh welll

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
^^ FINALLY got my bottles, only a few days late, nbd.. My bro is on day2 of ABE and is just starting a new volume training program (Mountain Dog).. His muscles are looking fuller already!! Mirin his gains :)
Wheres this next insider info email..? Wishing I would have bought two of the deal.. Ooohh welll
Great early feedback. Not many supplement make a visible different to how someone looks that quickly.

Thanks for posting this!

Ben

WeaponX1984

WeaponX1984

Awards
  • Established
Have the samples gone out yet? Or is that a hold for whenever the PWO is released?

shinivan

Awards
  • Established
more buzz times 3 hey where is natty!! any good deals coming on ab elite?? i am hoping somthing like the initial anabeta elite, somre real good deal to go w my erase pros haha. Now that was a great deal , when i got that i got 2 anas with each pro erase.

any info about the best supps in the world??

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Out of interest what deals would you like to see?

Be realistic, we listen to our customers so if there is a demand we will to see if it is feasible.

shinivan

Awards
  • Established

Be realistic, we listen to our customers so if there is a demand we will to see if it is feasible.
Well, i know anabeta elite ingredients are expensive due to the high quality extracts. But i was and am expecting an introductory sale or deal like when you guys first launched the original anabeta. I mean it was like 25 or 29 bucks if i remember when introduced to nutra and it was a one time only deal. Later on anabeta retailed at 44 bucks or so. But by then lots of people had tried it and im sure there was a lot of returning customers who wouldnt mind paying the retail price since theyve tryed and experienced great results from it.
At least i know i have ever since tried anabeta for the first time become a believer. I remember the time when the announcement came i really wasn't interested cause it sounded like a prime or pink magic type of supp but that deal made me snach a couple bottles and long and behold here you have me a believer and loyal customer for anabeta.

is one of the few things out there i have stumble across that has actually worked.

Im still awaiting some BUZZ for another great sale haha. If it happens, ill be checking my email on the daily for sure.

shinivan

Awards
  • Established
Anyhow, on the deals i would like to see: Maybe a twin pack anabeta elite at an introductory deal Not g n c though i, hate that store.
I would also love a deal with ANABETA ELITE plus your new PREWORKOT stack, that would be sick

cheers

louisaboy

Awards
  • Established

Well, since USP labs and PES could come together to create a stack, why cant PES and Athletix come together... Specifically, Anabeta Elite and Licogenix or Even Formula X and Erase Pro

aceroni

Awards
^^ Yes, another twin pack of ABE + PE by PES would be SIIIIIIIIIICK...
either that or ABE + the new pre workout..
or evena double ABE pack..?
i regret only buying one deal of ABE+ PE.. Instantly buying another once it comes on sale.
and again like shinivan said-- at first my brother was skeptical, but now he is noticing the effects of ABE on DAY THREE!!
his muscle bellies are more full than ever... I think he'll be a returning customer as well =)

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
^^ Yes, another twin pack of ABE + PE by PES would be SIIIIIIIIIICK...
either that or ABE + the new pre workout..
or evena double ABE pack..?
i regret only buying one deal of ABE+ PE.. Instantly buying another once it comes on sale.
and again like shinivan said-- at first my brother was skeptical, but now he is noticing the effects of ABE on DAY THREE!!
his muscle bellies are more full than ever... I think he'll be a returning customer as well =)
Awesome, thanks for the support

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Bring some more suggestions, I can relate on wanting a cheaper deal, money does not grow on trees LOL

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I REALLY liked the ep deal where u bought it at *** and showed your receipt to pes email and were given 75$ store credit/chance to win supply for year/months

Perhaps a pes mix and match- buy one ABE get one pes product half off or buy 2 abe get one other product free..

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I REALLY liked the ep deal where u bought it at *** and showed your receipt to pes email and were given 75$ store credit/chance to win supply for year/months

Perhaps a pes mix and match- buy one ABE get one pes product half off or buy 2 abe get one other product free..
Hmmm...many people did love this

witchdawg7

witchdawg7

Banned
Awards

I was out of town and had no ability to get in on the INSIDER deal...I was a bit frustrated that it was a 1 Day only sale. Realistically your customer base can't drop everything on any specific day just for the sake of getting a deal. Would like to see that deal come back again for another 1 day run or something similar. I love Anabeta and it is a solid product but wow that is a steep price to pay for the Elite. For that I could go back on gear and come out ahead in $$$.

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I was out of town and had no ability to get in on the INSIDER deal...I was a bit frustrated that it was a 1 Day only sale. Realistically your customer base can't drop everything on any specific day just for the sake of getting a deal. Would like to see that deal come back again for another 1 day run or something similar. I love Anabeta and it is a solid product but wow that is a steep price to pay for the Elite. For that I could go back on gear and come out ahead in $$$.
A lot of good deals are 24h sales. I am sorry you feel slighted. Don't really know what to say here. I don't think we have ever been unfair with our promo's. We run them all the time in comparison to many others, and I feel we are very generous with the promo's we do offer. I can't remember when another company offered a buy 1 get 2 free of their premium products... unless we are talking firesale due to expiration dates.

witchdawg7

witchdawg7

Banned
Awards
A lot of good deals are 24h sales. I am sorry you feel slighted. Don't really know what to say here. I don't think we have ever been unfair with our promo's. We run them all the time in comparison to many others, and I feel we are very generous with the promo's we do offer. I can't remember when another company offered a buy 1 get 2 free of their premium products... unless we are talking firesale due to expiration dates.
I have been a loyal PES user. Tried every single product and love it but 1 day sale on a new hyped product is just bogus to me. I dunno maybe I am just cranky today but I couldn't adjust my life to get it. So I guess I will wait until some other sale because I am not spending that much on it. Just not in the finances to do so.

Clemenza

Awards
  • Established
I have been a loyal PES user. Tried every single product and love it but 1 day sale on a new hyped product is just bogus to me. I dunno maybe I am just cranky today but I couldn't adjust my life to get it. So I guess I will wait until some other sale because I am not spending that much on it. Just not in the finances to do so.
All due respect bro, PES seems to be one of the more generous companies around. I can't think of any other company that gives out more free product and has as many company promotions. Sucks you missed the sale, I'm sure there will be tons more!

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Don't know what to say here. Never had someone upset about a stellar deal before. Again, I apologize that you feel slighted by our earlier promo.

witchdawg7

witchdawg7

Banned
Awards
All due respect bro, PES seems to be one of the more generous companies around. I can't think of any other company that gives out more free product and has as many company promotions. Sucks you missed the sale, I'm sure there will be tons more!
I never said they weren't did I? I love their products I just think a 24 hour sale limited to one supplier was a bit bogus on a hyped product. That is just my opinion. I simply won't be buying Ana Elite anytime soon cause it is too expensive.

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I never said they weren't did I? I love their products I just think a 24 hour sale limited to one supplier was a bit bogus on a hyped product. That is just my opinion. I simply won't be buying Ana Elite anytime soon cause it is too expensive.
Let's be a bit honest here. AB Elite was never in the least hyped. In fact, a retailor added it to their store online well before we ever had any intention of releasing the news and the AM community some how sniffed that link out. We had no chance to hype it even if we wanted too.

witchdawg7

witchdawg7

Banned
Awards
Don't know what to say here. Never had someone upset about a stellar deal before. Again, I apologize that you feel slighted by our earlier promo.
I am not upset with the stellah deal bro. Like I said when you limit it to a 24 hour period and to one retailer it is hard to change up ones life just to take advantage of it. Real life kicks in and it takes priority...know what I mean? No biggie not bashing you guys love all the products other than DAA the only ones I really believe in are AB and Erase. Good stuff!

witchdawg7

witchdawg7

Banned
Awards
Let's be a bit honest here. AB Elite was never in the least hyped. In fact, a retailor added it to their store online well before we ever had any intention of releasing the news and the AM community some how sniffed that link out. We had no chance to hype it even if we wanted too.
OK wrong choice of words. How about a product that loyal AB users were really stoked about getting their hands on? Its all good. Again not bashing on you guys. You asked for opinions on promotions I gave mine and said my peace.

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
OK wrong choice of words. How about a product that loyal AB users were really stoked about getting their hands on? Its all good. Again not bashing on you guys. You asked for opinions on promotions I gave mine and said my peace.
An it is well noted. I know Natty is planning another promo (From what I assume is with AB Elite).. it just hasnt been drafted up yet.

WeaponX1984

WeaponX1984

Awards
  • Established
Where is the insider news supposed to drop this week? Im patiently waiting :sadwavey: