GENOMYX STIMaholic SAMPLE GIVEAWAY!!! 150 AVAILABLE!!!

hendricks_yo

hendricks_yo

Awards
I'm trying to get or buy a sample. I have a cabinet in my house full of preworkouts that I've bought and don't like( gat nitraflex, core fury, rhino rush, and ritual,) just tired of wasting my money.
how do u NOT like rhino rush :/

Younglifter16

Awards
hey guys whats the caffeine content on the this ? just got my sample today. If you cant give exact number, how many cups of "small coffee" would you say it is around?

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
hey guys whats the caffeine content on the this ? just got my sample today. If you cant give exact number, how many cups of "small coffee" would you say it is around?
1.5... ish. ;)

jcmelton

jcmelton

Awards
I would love to try this out and provide a review.

EggzNDsuch

EggzNDsuch

Awards
If you guys have any left I'd love to try it & give a review!

SLW2

SLW2

Awards
I got mine in the mail today but the STIMaholic sample was split on the side and inside the envelope and pack there was greenish paste stuff all over... Tried uploading a pic but it keeps telling me the resolution isn't right and won't let me.

jcmelton

jcmelton

Awards
I am definitely interested in getting in on this sample review. Send me a PM and lets get this thing going. Thanks for the opportunity.

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would love to try this out and provide a review.
If you guys have any left I'd love to try it & give a review!
I got mine in the mail today but the STIMaholic sample was split on the side and inside the envelope and pack there was greenish paste stuff all over... Tried uploading a pic but it keeps telling me the resolution isn't right and won't let me.

SLW2 Another pair is on its way...

If love a sample if there are any left
I am definitely interested in getting in on this sample review. Send me a PM and lets get this thing going. Thanks for the opportunity.
PMs sent!

cfiles

Awards
I tried Stimaholic today. I mixed oned packet in 4oz of water pre and it took about 20 mins or so to kick in. There was no clumps or anything left behind after a couple good shakes with the shaker. The flavor was amazing to me and a nice change from the usual flavors offered for a pre. The energy it provided was solid not too overly stimmed feeling but a good motivation to just keep working sets it even seemed to help with fatigue and push another rep or two out. I didnt get any real noticable increase in pump besides my normal pump from lifting. Went to work after an hour lifting session and didnt have any kinda crash or anything throughout the day which was nice.

I would give it a 4/5

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I tried Stimaholic today. I mixed oned packet in 4oz of water pre and it took about 20 mins or so to kick in. There was no clumps or anything left behind after a couple good shakes with the shaker. The flavor was amazing to me and a nice change from the usual flavors offered for a pre. The energy it provided was solid not too overly stimmed feeling but a good motivation to just keep working sets it even seemed to help with fatigue and push another rep or two out. I didnt get any real noticable increase in pump besides my normal pump from lifting. Went to work after an hour lifting session and didnt have any kinda crash or anything throughout the day which was nice.

I would give it a 4/5
Glad you have seen the light!

joh408

Awards
  • Established
If you still got samples I'd love to give them a shot

hendricks_yo

hendricks_yo

Awards
Ok i tried both the evolve & stimaholic & honestly for me anyways 1 serving just didnt cut it .. the effects where short lived & peaked way to soon .. 2 servs of both products would have been perfect .. but thats just me .. appreciate the samples tho :)

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
STIMaholic Review:

Tried this sample this morning after cutting grass for several hours so I figured if the added energy was the truth or a claim---------------Energy: 4/5 Came in gradually and felt "awake" which was exactly all that I needed. HR didnt begin to race at all, and I was able to keep myself within rest periods.---------------Focus: 3/5 Wasn't a day where there were alot of people in the gym, but I found it hard to channel that "tunnel" effect and really get a good connection with the weights. Honestly felt more like I was going through the motions if that makes sense.--------------Flavor: Blue Colada 5/5 I must say this was the best dang part of this experience. Great tasting, its different, and no aftertaste or blue tongue. -------------Overall: 4/5 for those seeking added energy and a great taste. It does deliver on the labels claims. ---------------Cons IMO: Wish there was more Beta Alanine, but would have loved to have been able to try this stacked with Endurate. Curious if anyone has tried the combo recently.-----------

Last edited:
FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Tried this sample this morning after cutting grass for several hours so I figured if the added energy was the truth or a claim---------------Energy: 4/5 Came in gradually and felt "awake" which was exactly all that I needed. HR didnt begin to race at all, and I was able to keep myself within rest periods.---------------Focus: 3/5 Wasn't a day where there were alot of people in the gym, but I found it hard to channel that "tunnel" effect and really get a good connection with the weights. Honestly felt more like I was going through the motions if that makes sense.--------------Flavor: Blue Colada 5/5 I must say this was the best dang part of this experience. Great tasting, its different, and no aftertaste or blue tongue. -------------Overall: 4/5 for those seeking added energy and a great taste. It does deliver on the labels claims. ---------------Cons IMO: Wish there was more Beta Alanine, but would have loved to have been able to try this stacked with Endurate. Curious if anyone has tried the combo recently.-----------
Nice review. If you ever get your hands on more, 1.5 scoops is your optimal dose (for me anyways).

Foe Hammer

Awards
I would like to try a sample of your product and give a review about it.

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Nice review. If you ever get your hands on more, 1.5 scoops is your optimal dose (for me anyways).
Sure I will try it again so will do

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just past the halfway mark with samples remaining...

nakshe

Awards
Just past the halfway mark with samples remaining...
Got my samples! Going to write a review after Wednesday (triceps day). Chest is today, legs is tomorrow and both of these are more "power" days. I want to get a good feel of how it is for a high volume "pump" workout.

Also, do you have an email. My buddy wants to try it but he isn't an AM member. He's older and doesn't understand the whole internet forum concept lol

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Got my samples! Going to write a review after Wednesday (triceps day). Chest is today, legs is tomorrow and both of these are more "power" days. I want to get a good feel of how it is for a high volume "pump" workout.

Also, do you have an email. My buddy wants to try it but he isn't an AM member. He's older and doesn't understand the whole internet forum concept lol
I'll PM you.

nakshe

Awards
Got my EVOL sample and here's my review:

Taste: 9 of 10
I had the fruit punch flavor. Reminded me of sour skittles kind of. I thought it was great. Very subtle and smooth.

Mix-ability: 10 out of 10
Mixed perfectly

Pump: 8 out of 10
Definitely looked more vascular than normal. Not the best pump I've ever had on a supplement, but the mirror didn't lie today.

Energy: 5 out of 10
If you're sensitive to stims take this with a grain of salt. I didn't get the head searing rush I like to get from a good pwo. I know a lot of people don't like that, but this review is from my standpoint. It was definitely sufficient, and smooth, clean energy with no crash. But unfortunately I'm the type that likes the blast of energy.

Ingredients: 7 out of 10
Lot of great pump ingredients: carnosyn, agmatine sulfate, creatine, etc. Could've used an extra boost for stimulants other than caffeine.

Overall: 7 out of 10
One of the better tasting and mixing PWOs I've come across, great pump blend as well. I don't rank taste and texture very high. I'm more of a functionality type guy and I could've used a more powerful stim blend. Something I would def consider a contender when buying a new pwo. Just depends on how much stimulation you need. The pump complex was def sufficient.

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Got my EVOL sample and here's my review:

Taste: 9 of 10
I had the fruit punch flavor. Reminded me of sour skittles kind of. I thought it was great. Very subtle and smooth.

Mixed perfectly

Pump: 8 out of 10
Definitely looked more vascular than normal. Not the best pump I've ever had on a supplement, but the mirror didn't lie today.

Energy: 5 out of 10
If you're sensitive to stims take this with a grain of salt. I didn't get the head searing rush I like to get from a good pwo. I know a lot of people don't like that, but this review is from my standpoint. It was definitely sufficient, and smooth, clean energy with no crash. But unfortunately I'm the type that likes the blast of energy.

Ingredients: 7 out of 10
Lot of great pump ingredients: carnosyn, agmatine sulfate, creatine, etc. Could've used an extra boost for stimulants other than caffeine.

Overall: 7 out of 10
One of the better tasting and mixing PWOs I've come across, great pump blend as well. I don't rank taste and texture very high. I'm more of a functionality type guy and I could've used a more powerful stim blend. Something I would def consider a contender when buying a new pwo. Just depends on how much stimulation you need. The pump complex was def sufficient.
Interested to see how you feel on Stimaholic!

nakshe

Awards
Interested to see how you feel on Stimaholic!
Yes will be posting that Thursday for my back workout. I don't usually take pwo's for leg day lol. A few bad puking experience! I think stimaholic honestly will be more my cup of tea. I'm more of a stim junkie. I'll see how many samples I have, I'd love to see how the work together at the same time, but it's more accurate to evaluate each individually first.

jcc80

jcc80

Awards
Damn! I forgot to post my review. First off, the taste was great. Mixed well, tasted good. The name 'stimaholic' is definitely not a misnomer! I took the full dose pre-workout on a day that I was well rested. It was almost too strong, but not quite. There was just a slight uneasy feeling that I get with yohimbine analogs (and I think there was an ingredient of that nature, but I can't remember for sure). Aside from that though, it was solid. I do remember some good endurance. I wanted to keep working out but I ran outta time and had to get ready for work.

Overall, I may end up buying some. I've cut down a lot on caffeine and stims in general over the last few weeks, so I think for me, 3/4 of a serving should get me rocking for my early morning workouts.

CJNator

Awards
I totally forgot I took this well here is a short review:

Taste 10/10: I got the blue colata flavor and I was in love!

Energy 9/10: It was great, clean energy, no crash, and it lasted pretty long so dot take it at nighttime.

Endurance 9/10: I did this on a chest an legs day plus stair master so.....yea it helped out.

Overall 9.5/10: Will buy this week!

jjobe6

jjobe6

Awards
  • Established
I tried this the other day.

Taste 10/10

Mix-ability 10/10

Energy 7/10

Focus 7/10

I am a true STIMaholic*if I were to rate this on a curve the energy and focus would be higher. I would like to see what 2 scoops would feel like. I think the biggest thing in a little review like this is whether
or not one would buy it. I will be purchasing some in the near future.

DR325

DR325

Awards
Free STIMaholic sample request!

Just noticed this tread. Any samples remaining!? I have been looking for a new solid pre-workout for ages and the profile of STIMaholic looks perfect. Happy to post a review after trying. Thanks!

nakshe

Awards
Here's my STIMAholic review:

Taste: 7 of 10
I had the Blue Colada flavor. Was def not as good as the fruit punch I had with EVOL. A little bit of a stranger after taste. But I don't drink pwo for the taste, so didn't bother me that much.

Mixed pretty perfect just like EVOL

Pump: 5 out of 10
No real noticeable difference than how pumped I normally look. However STIMaholic is the STIMulant pwo, so this was expected.

Energy: 7 out of 10: Definitely had a lot more energy than EVOL which I liked. I wrote how great it felt pre-workout. The initial "shotgun blast to the face" feeling was great but wore off very quickly. Then came the jitters followed by the jitter-and-crashed-at-the-same-time feeling. I still ranked this high on energy because I have ADHD and take adderall. I think the addy I took this morning may have over stimulated me. Lots of potential though I think. I'd recommend taking it immediately before you start your workout for best effects, because there was a definitely a "coming down" phase.

Ingredients: 8 out of 10
Lot of great pump ingredients: pretty complete energy blend of beta alanine, caffeine, hyperzine A, etc.

Overall: 6 out of 10
Strong starter, but could finish better. Once again take this with a grain of salt, I probably overstimulated myself so this was probably my fault. I could see this getting a 7-8 if I hadn't had a test this morning and had to pop dat addy. But mom said school comes first!

Conclusion: I think for me the perfect combo might be 1 scoop EVOL, 1/2 scoop STIMaholic. I will try this out some time next week and post a review how it goes. I believe I still have 1 packet of each left.

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Here's my STIMAholic review:

Taste: 7 of 10
I had the Blue Colada flavor. Was def not as good as the fruit punch I had with EVOL. A little bit of a stranger after taste. But I don't drink pwo for the taste, so didn't bother me that much.

Mixed pretty perfect just like EVOL

Pump: 5 out of 10
No real noticeable difference than how pumped I normally look. However STIMaholic is the STIMulant pwo, so this was expected.

Energy: 7 out of 10: Definitely had a lot more energy than EVOL which I liked. I wrote how great it felt pre-workout. The initial "shotgun blast to the face" feeling was great but wore off very quickly. Then came the jitters followed by the jitter-and-crashed-at-the-same-time feeling. I still ranked this high on energy because I have ADHD and take adderall. I think the addy I took this morning may have over stimulated me. Lots of potential though I think. I'd recommend taking it immediately before you start your workout for best effects, because there was a definitely a "coming down" phase.

Ingredients: 8 out of 10
Lot of great pump ingredients: pretty complete energy blend of beta alanine, caffeine, hyperzine A, etc.

Overall: 6 out of 10
Strong starter, but could finish better. Once again take this with a grain of salt, I probably overstimulated myself so this was probably my fault. I could see this getting a 7-8 if I hadn't had a test this morning and had to pop dat addy. But mom said school comes first!

Conclusion: I think for me the perfect combo might be 1 scoop EVOL, 1/2 scoop STIMaholic. I will try this out some time next week and post a review how it goes. I believe I still have 1 packet of each left.
Thanks for the review nakshe!

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No problem, thanks for the samples! I will be posting my combined review next week 1/2 serving STIM and full of EVOL. Looking forward to it!
It'll be interesting to see how that combination treats you. EVOL was my go-to until STIM came out... and I add my own pump ingredients a la carte to it get the best of both worlds: pumps & stims. I have some EVOL laying around as well and depending on how you like it I may have to experiment as well :)

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just starting to feel some tingles from the BA in the STIMaholic. Hopefully, I'll be posting my reviews for both of these samples in the next couple of days. I just tried the Blue Colada. It tastes similar to another colada flavored product that I recently tried. I've never tried a flavor like this, until recently...and I like it!Will update again, later.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Shipping guys received your info 5 days ago but they were in the process of changing shipping logistics so keep an eye out this week.
Davey boy, I still don't have the bundle of samples you sent me.

What gives? ;)

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Davey boy, I still don't have the bundle of samples you sent me.

What gives? ;)
I have no idear wat u talkin' bout Benji.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Any full tun logging opps yet? I'm running dermacrine with 1 andro and would love to add this nasty stim to the stack

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Any full tun logging opps yet? I'm running dermacrine with 1 andro and would love to add this nasty stim to the stack
We're collaborating on coming out with a log opp for a full tub of STIM + another goodie. Either myself or FL3X MAGNUM will be posting that when we finalize the details ;)

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/251377-stimaholic-sample-review.html#post4528822Reviewed both. For me, they are definitely very different products. I know some are using STIMaholic as a pre-workout. I think I would use STIMaholic simply as an energy booster. I could definitely add half a scoop to a pre-workout, though. I really liked the EVOL sample. On paper, nothing really jumped out at me in terms of a single ingredient. In the gym, I was pleasantly surprised by the synergy these ingredients yielded.

bgoeckeritz

Awards
Let's do this!

I'm new to AM.com and would love to participate. Thanks.