GENOMYX STIMaholic SAMPLE GIVEAWAY!!! 150 AVAILABLE!!!

BigRed1974

BigRed1974

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I'll give it a try and review. I'm a stim junkie..lol

dbarnes012

Awards
Please tell me there are samples left!!!!!

I desperately need a new preworkout. I am currently using prejym. i would love to try stimaholic if samples are still available. Thanks in advance.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I desperately need a new preworkout. I am currently using prejym. i would love to try stimaholic if samples are still available. Thanks in advance.
Genomyx would love your feedback.
But don't forget to read the restrictions:

RESTRICTIONS
- Post count GREATER THAN 10
- Limit ONE sample pack per household
- Must reside in the US

dbarnes012

Awards
Confused

I think i meet all of the restrictions dont I?

dbarnes012

Awards
I ive in N.Y. if thats what your referring to.

Would love to try and give feedback just tell me what i need to do next.

bbartsche

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This stuff is so good, loving it, found my go to preworkout now

dbarnes012

Awards
I seen that this is available at a1 supplements and supplement warehouse. is this the correct version.

dbarnes012

Awards
Availability

when will this be available on genomyx website

dbarnes012

Awards
availability

will bodybuilding.com be carrying this.

dbarnes012

Awards
Availability

are there any stores where i can walk in and pick this up.

dbarnes012

Awards
I'm trying to get or buy a sample. I have a cabinet in my house full of preworkouts that I've bought and don't like( gat nitraflex, core fury, rhino rush, and ritual,) just tired of wasting my money.

Budman7811

Budman7811

Awards
I'm trying to get or buy a sample. I have a cabinet in my house full of preworkouts that I've bought and don't like( gat nitraflex, core fury, rhino rush, and ritual,) just tired of wasting my money.
Well you got your post count up at least, even though its not sincere

dbarnes012

Awards
Sorry just doing what I thought I needed to do. I just signed up for the site today. Sincerely apologize.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sorry just doing what I thought I needed to do. I just signed up for the site today. Sincerely apologize.
No need to apologize lol

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just got mine!

image-1232959796.jpg

Will try in the next few days :)

omar924

Awards
I would love to give it a go! Love me some stimulants!

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What is the caffeine content in this?
I don't have an answer but I've been told that it is not caffeine heavy.
Maybe beanpole knows.

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What is the caffeine content in this?
Although FL3X and I are reps not even we are privy to the amount of contents from the prop blend so your guess is as good as mine ;)

But based on the weight of 1 serving I'd have to say 150-200mg. I can say that this (STIMaholic) relies more on the included stimulants for energy rather than its caffeine content so that is something to consider.

Time to round up the next samplers!

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Of the 60 or so samples that have gone out I've only seen a handful of reviews... some of those that are doing reviews may get chosen to log full tubs... if I see more reviews ;)

platomuscle

Awards
got my sample today, will be using it within the next week... i'm thinking a big 3rm deadlift or squat day based on the initial reviews!

bbartsche

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I actially bought a tub from nutraplanet stacked with amp citrate, best combo ever

cdwarren

Awards
I took my sample today because I slept like crap last night and needed a kick in the ass. Very wise decision. Tasted pretty good, and my bi's and tri's are smoked. Best part is I have yet to have to hit the bathroom.... Definitely recommend.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Of the 60 or so samples that have gone out I've only seen a handful of reviews... some of these that are doing reviews may get chosen to log full tubs... if I see more reviews ;)
Me me!!!!!

I'll log this stuff every friggin day!

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I actially bought a tub from nutraplanet stacked with amp citrate, best combo ever
Yea I've seen you mention this before. That combo would be wicked!

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I would do a YouTube vlog but no one does it better than the Beanpole the great aka DA grand pooba of pwo's

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would do a YouTube vlog but no one does it better than the Beanpole the great aka DA grand pooba of pwo's
Nonsense! YouTube video would be awesome!

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Shoot hook me up with 20 samples and I'll pass them out at the gym and record people using them and how they like it and put it on youtube!
LOL that gym would get real sweaty real quick!

nakshe

Awards
I'd love to get a sample and do a review. Let me know if this is still a possibility.

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

BlackWinging

Awards
Gotta say, the blue colada flavor is great. After AEN's LIV hybrid pineapple citrus its probably the best tasting supp I've had. Gave me good energy that lasted for awhile, which is great since I'm stim tolerant. The one thing I didn't enjoy was the picamilon, made me feel a bit hazy, same as with the speed X3 I also received. Overall I'd give it a solid 3.5/5, 4/5 if it didn't have the picamilon.

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Gotta say, the blue colada flavor is great. After AEN's LIV hybrid pineapple citrus its probably the best tasting supp I've had. Gave me good energy that lasted for awhile, which is great since I'm stim tolerant. The one thing I didn't enjoy was the picamilon, made me feel a bit hazy, same as with the speed X3 I also received. Overall I'd give it a solid 3.5/5, 4/5 if it didn't have the picamilon.
Thanks BlackWinging!

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Got mine today...hmm which should I start with?

Chris Dempsey

Awards
This Stimaholic would love to try this!

I'm a huge stim addict when it comes to my pre-workout. I'd be stoked to give this a try, i've never used one of GENOMYX products before!

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm a huge stim addict when it comes to my pre-workout. I'd be stoked to give this a try, i've never used one of GENOMYX products before!
Negging everyone who can't read from now on.